Performance Upgrades & Tuning Discuss general performance and tuning enhancements for your Mercedes-Benz.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Supersprint

'03 CLK500 vs. '00 S500

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-28-2004, 08:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
a car that can't do the throttle reset.
Re: Your obviously an angry little man...

Originally posted by thericker55
And by your response your just proving my point.....Your living in a fools paradise aren't you?!! that's it I'm done casting wisdome on some little clown from Jersey...
what an intelligent man...talking garbage knowing i wont strike back. very cool to talk about an entire state as well. keep talking knowing i wont. go ahead. or did you give up knowing your not amusing?
Old 05-28-2004, 08:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Re: Re: Your obviously an angry little man...

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ahopeter
[B]what an intelligent man...talking garbage knowing i wont strike back. very cool to talk about an entire state as well. keep talking knowing i wont. go ahead. or did you give up knowing your not amusing?

Listen here guy I'm not talking crap about Jersey, just the "Clown" behind the key board...
If you ever find yourself in Southern Calif. Santa Barbara to be exact give me a call and we can talk about it tuff guy...805-451-4715
Old 05-28-2004, 08:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

whats with you and the constant smiley's? really, you must be proud... talking tough to someone who cannot respond. threatening me over the internet...another sign of class.
Old 05-28-2004, 09:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally posted by ahopeter
whats with you and the constant smiley's? really, you must be proud... talking tough to someone who cannot respond. threatening me over the internet...another sign of class.
What? you never leave Jersey? or... your in a wheel chair? or... what ? Don't act like I'm picking on you "You can't respond?"What's with that? Are you to young to travel by yourself ? just button it ...
You kept upping the ante So Deal With It....
Old 05-28-2004, 09:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

What? you never leave Jersey? or... your in a wheel chair? or... what ? Don't act like I'm picking on you "You can't respond?"What's with that? Are you to young to travel by yourself ? just button it ...
You kept upping the ante So Deal With It....
what?!? your comments make no sense. you need to go away... i am not retaliating against you, cause i am ON PROBATION...can you read that? plus, your comments are very weak, so i feel as though you make yourself look funny enough without me helping. AGAIN, stop posting these ridiculous posts... youre digging your own grave.
Old 05-28-2004, 09:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
what?!? your comments make no sense. you need to go away... i am not retaliating against you, cause i am ON PROBATION...can you read that? plus, your comments are very weak, so i feel as though you make yourself look funny enough without me helping. AGAIN, stop posting these ridiculous posts... youre digging your own grave.

Yeah, Yeah, you sure showed me....Please.....
Old 05-28-2004, 09:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Yeah, Yeah, you sure showed me....Please.....
good, im glad you see it that way. now, goodbye.
Old 05-30-2004, 12:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 Mercedes Benz CLK 500
ummm wow, calm down people..

Old 05-30-2004, 01:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally posted by AznxKCBoy
ummm wow, calm down people..

i'm calm. read the posts... some noob got a little upset over me hurting his feelings about his cars 0-60 times. some people just over-react.
Old 05-30-2004, 04:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
i'm calm. read the posts... some noob got a little upset over me hurting his feelings about his cars 0-60 times. some people just over-react.

No you got upset and I called you out, and showed what a little b*tch you are....Just go back in your little cave and shut your trap... The smiley denotes my sarcasm. Oh I'm sorry ahooptequeer, your probably going to need to pull out your dictionary to understand those last few words...

Last edited by Thericker; 05-30-2004 at 04:03 AM.
Old 05-30-2004, 01:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

No you got upset and I called you out, and showed what a little b*tch you are....Just go back in your little cave and shut your trap... The smiley denotes my sarcasm. Oh I'm sorry ahooptequeer, your probably going to need to pull out your dictionary to understand those last few words...
you obviously dont know me... i dont get upset from some third grader trying to rip into me. i would respond how i normally do, but im ON PROBATION!!! and just to let you know, i dont appreciate the threats you posted.

Last edited by ahopeter; 05-30-2004 at 03:17 PM.
Old 05-30-2004, 02:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ahopeter
[B]you obviously dont know me... i dont get upset from some thrid grader trying to rip into me. i would respond how i normally do, but im ON PROBATION!!!

What's a (thrid) grader ??And what's with "I would respond how I normally do, but I'm on probation"
Ooooooo I'm so scared at what you could've written.
Listen you can't write, or spell from the looks of it I have definitely gone to far excoriating some 13 year old kid from Jersey.

Thank you Moderators for tollerating this I apologize, I will not pursue this issue anymore...
Old 05-30-2004, 03:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

HAHA, first you start something with a weak argument...say everything you think is going to get you to feel like a winner when obviously youre just delusional...then apologize to the mods to avoid any further action.

youre not gonna pursue any further cause you obviously have no point, and no ability to "flame" me. youre weak, your game is weak, and its pathetic that a tool like you can get away with talking so much **** without any repurcussions. the mods are just completely unfair in this forum. i hope you and your third grade education are happy with your slow *** s500.
Old 06-02-2004, 01:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 Mercedes Benz CLK 500
ummm..now can i say "calm down" hehehe

Old 06-02-2004, 02:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally posted by AznxKCBoy
ummm..now can i say "calm down" hehehe

sure. ... too bad this guy walked away from talking so much **** without any problems from the mods... i got in an argument with someone cursing back at me and i was put "on probation"..i guess life just isnt fair...or maybe just mbworld.