Questions about how MBWorld.org works...not for car questions. Use this forum for help on using all or any part of the forums. Make sure to read the Forum FAQs first.

Can’t send messages

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2023, 10:31 PM
IB Staff

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by 63sGeo
I am having the same issue!

Thank you!
PM access is restricted for new Members or members with low activity. The system will automatically give access to PMs when the account meets the criteria - which I refer to as an "established" member. We can't disclose exactly what an established member consists of as it can work against the system that's in place to protect the community. This means that new accounts, and accounts that aren't active, don't have PM access until they've become "established" members.

My advice would be to continue to use the site to help others and ask questions you need assistance with. Using the site for its intended purpose will result in PM access in a timely manner.
Old 07-03-2023, 04:48 PM
cdg

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2011 E550 Coupe
I really want to post a wanted ad in marketplace and cannot. I have tried to be as active as possible since being a member to become established, and have even reached out to mbworld via “contact us” regarding this.

How can I speed up this process?