S-Class (W126) 1979-1991: 300 SE, 300 SEL, 380 SE, 380 SEL, 420 SEL, 500 SEL, 560 SEL, 360 SEC, 500 SEC, 580 SEC, 300 SD TURBODIESEL, 300 SDL TURBO, 350 SD TURBO, 350 SDL TURBO

W126 vs S 2000 andddd a little civic that was never seen again

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-21-2004, 01:01 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
F248 F1
Talking W126 vs S 2000 andddd a little civic that was never seen again

Okay okay omg omg omg i need to take a deep breath and calm down ! For the record i got to school in a record breaking time of 15 mins it's a 35 mile drive. Welll this is how it all started ! i was getting onto the hwy then some freaken old man with his acura was rideing me and glared at me- i was driving nice and cool to let my engine warm up- then after that i let the big boy fly ! i was running a lilttle late so i was driving a little bit over the speed limit lol, and soon after i come upon a mustang (their a waste of my gas imo) well im driving he flashes his lights at me thinking his cool and what not so im going about 120 then an eclipse is in front of me i take him he tries to catch-up but i never saw him again. Well i was driving pretty fast and their's a S 2000 infront of me i flash my lights to see what he would do (most people think my car is slow so they don't try to race me ) he pulls to the next lane and gunnes it ! and i' m hahaha yes i have been waiting for this ! soo me and him are going nuts on the freeway cutting in and out- he had the edge on that due to his smaller car. We hit a fat straightway he zooms away , i was stuck behind a truck but i soon take it and zooom up to catch-up. He slowed down and waited for me and let go up front. I was up front going about 100 then their was a rice rocket civic, i flashed my lights he mved out the way i gunned it so did the s2000 and hen the ricer did ( i heard his rear loud speaker goo on *exhuast*) well i was doing 100....110...120...130....140 and the s 2000 was right behind me! around 140 he was starting to pull very slow on me i kept pushing to 145....and 150 and it was dead even i wasent gaining or losing ground ! i couldnt get the beast to give me those extra 10 mph due to traffic up ahead i had to slow down, so i cut throught car then he got blocked ! my exxist was 1 mile from their so i got to the ramp and i saw he was getting off too but he was going west and i was going east. I pulled over to wait for him he went by slow i gave him a tumbs up he gave me a tumbs up to and waved at me ... hahaha it was awsome i need to carry my camera with me! install itin my car lol :p :p :p :p :v :v :v to let you guys see my wonderfull life of driving....i know i know it's not safe but i cant help it i cant drive slower then 90! i usually drive my honda hybrid to school and everyone wants to race me when i drive that, when i have the benz it seems like everyone that wants to drive fast just dissapears. OH well now i have to go to work!!
i hope i seesome good feedbak when i get come home

i'll try to drive slowy to work!
:v

Last edited by egxpimp; 10-21-2004 at 03:22 PM.
Old 10-28-2004, 11:23 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1987 300SDL aka the "Money Pit"
Great swerving in and out of traffic that is real responsible. You should never race if you have to dodge other cars, you could smack your nice W126 into a minivan loaded with kids. I have raced plenty of people but only when the road is empty and I back off before it gets to crazy 145 in traffic is way to crazy.

How old are you? Just wait to a cop gets you for doing 90 your insurance will be threw the roof. Heck my record is perfect and I'm still paying $2,400 a year teenagers get ripped off. (I'm 19 btw) I know three people who used to brag about driving like you describe back in highschool. Two totaled their cars in six months, the other is lucky I guess. One flipped over his brand new 2003 E500 on the highway. The other wrapped his Mustang around a tree. Luckly no one else was hurt and both of their cars saved them.

Lets keep everything sane ok? You don't want to smash up your rare W126?
Old 10-29-2004, 12:51 AM

Well, I will start out my first post by saying that U R full of ****

Originally Posted by egutie6970
Okay okay omg omg omg i need to take a deep breath and calm down ! For the record i got to school in a record breaking time of 15 mins it's a 35 mile drive. Welll this is how it all started ! i was getting onto the hwy then some freaken old man with his acura was rideing me and glared at me- i was driving nice and cool to let my engine warm up- then after that i let the big boy fly ! i was running a lilttle late so i was driving a little bit over the speed limit lol, and soon after i come upon a mustang (their a waste of my gas imo) well im driving he flashes his lights at me thinking his cool and what not so im going about 120 then an eclipse is in front of me i take him he tries to catch-up but i never saw him again. Well i was driving pretty fast and their's a S 2000 infront of me i flash my lights to see what he would do (most people think my car is slow so they don't try to race me ) he pulls to the next lane and gunnes it ! and i' m hahaha yes i have been waiting for this ! soo me and him are going nuts on the freeway cutting in and out- he had the edge on that due to his smaller car. We hit a fat straightway he zooms away , i was stuck behind a truck but i soon take it and zooom up to catch-up. He slowed down and waited for me and let go up front. I was up front going about 100 then their was a rice rocket civic, i flashed my lights he mved out the way i gunned it so did the s2000 and hen the ricer did ( i heard his rear loud speaker goo on *exhuast*) well i was doing 100....110...120...130....140 and the s 2000 was right behind me! around 140 he was starting to pull very slow on me i kept pushing to 145....and 150 and it was dead even i wasent gaining or losing ground ! i couldnt get the beast to give me those extra 10 mph due to traffic up ahead i had to slow down, so i cut throught car then he got blocked ! my exxist was 1 mile from their so i got to the ramp and i saw he was getting off too but he was going west and i was going east. I pulled over to wait for him he went by slow i gave him a tumbs up he gave me a tumbs up to and waved at me ... hahaha it was awsome i need to carry my camera with me! install itin my car lol :p :p :p :p :v :v :v to let you guys see my wonderfull life of driving....i know i know it's not safe but i cant help it i cant drive slower then 90! i usually drive my honda hybrid to school and everyone wants to race me when i drive that, when i have the benz it seems like everyone that wants to drive fast just dissapears. OH well now i have to go to work!!
i hope i seesome good feedbak when i get come home

i'll try to drive slowy to work!
:v
Old 11-17-2004, 04:34 AM

560SEL
what fun it is to race on an empty road.. thats ricer race.. being a pro means ability to race in traffic zooming in and out, swinging the car between tracks and zig-zag between other cars and so on.. i race all the time .. thats the only way i can drive.. who care abt the speed limits
Old 11-17-2004, 06:27 AM

Speeding

You know your story really pisses me off. You have no concern for the safety of others. If I was a witness and saw you driving that way i would follow you and kick your ***. Your a moron!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-17-2004, 07:28 AM

560SEL
Originally Posted by electric blue
You know your story really pisses me off. You have no concern for the safety of others. If I was a witness and saw you driving that way i would follow you and kick your ***. Your a moron!!!!!!!!!!
and i would follow you so i can save a innocent being, btw to follow a reckless driver, u will have to also drive recklessly otherwise your are goin to miss him.. and when u r driving recklessly, it give another person like you a right to follow you and kick ur *** , and so on.. the chain would never end

Last edited by farooq; 11-17-2004 at 07:30 AM.
Old 11-17-2004, 01:54 PM
Banned

F248 F1
lol you guys are funny, you guys make me laugh...well if you can catch me then ill let you kick my *** lol!i doubt you can hahaha
Old 11-17-2004, 03:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1986 560SEL, 97 BMW 740iL
All pissed off drivers have to do is get your license plate and dial their cell phones. In IN, we the drivers have the responsiblity to keep our roadways as safe as possible. Report any reckness drivers immediately. And the IN State police are quick to respond. BTW, one day your luck will run out. Hopefully, nothing terrible would happen other than a ticket and insurance hike. More important, lesson learned. You are NOT the only one using the roads.
Old 11-17-2004, 08:32 PM

Speeding

It's very apparent Faroog that your stupid and immature. I was clearly making a point that I dont like reckless drivers. My statement was a figure of speech out of anger. I would never chase someone down if it meant I would have to drive in the same manner. I read in one of your post that you have no concern for the speed limit. Well you to then drive like your buddy Egutie and risk danger to all around you, and when you kill someone a young child perhaps or yourself then you will understand where i'm coming from.
Old 11-18-2004, 10:42 AM

96 S600 Euro, 91 560 SEC, 88 300TE, 87 560SEL, 86 560SL, 80 280SE, 64 Austin Healey 3000MIII
speed limits in the US are artificially low IMHO. It is the bulk of drivers that are completely inept. We need Real drivers education, something akin to Germany would be ideal.. Sad it will never happen..Maybe I'll move

Jonathan
Old 11-18-2004, 12:58 PM
Banned

F248 F1
Can I take a wild guess, most o you that are complaining about my speed are mid age Caucasian males who’s wife’s man handle them and drive 65mph on the fast lane, and when you see a incoming vehicle going 66mph you tell your wife “Julia cover the kids eyes!!!’ and your saying “ohhhh myyy gooodddd lookk at him go!, he’s going so fast! Get the cell phone im calling the cops! So you dial 911 but the line is busy...hmm so you decide to take matters into your own hands and prepare your hands and what not and get on my way to try to slow me down, so then I come right behind you and you wont go any faster, or you might even slow down to **** me off. But then I go around you and your whole family is flipping me off, and then you flash your lights at me and your following me around with a cell phone next to your head trying to get a hold of the Highway patrol. So you follow me around until you get a line open and say “omg omg omg im in high speed pursuit” you give them the info and what not. So next thing I know I have 8 cops behind my *** and I get pulled over and they say I was speeding blahblah and im like well officer did you see it? He goes nope then I say well you can’t do anything about it can you? Nope …I get off and I go tell the guy with his shaky has body asking his wife for moral support at the moment because he really needs it. I go ‘hey sir, do you want a cookie now ?’ and your so shaky you think im a convict and don’t reply… hmm weird thing is it has happen to me, ahh most of you white middle age males get a life. Anyways just to let you know something, this one time I was driving 150mph on hwy5 in cali, hwy patrol saw me, the guy just flashed his lights …and that’s about it…. Anyways man its time to wear the pants in the family and don’t mind other peoples business. If they feel like speeding let them speed, don’t get in their way, make the road safer for them by you moving to the slowest lane –and tell all your comrades to do so as well, and please don’t block cars that want to pass you up, your just being selfish there.
it's a free contry after all inst it ?
oh thats right driving is a privalige, maybe everything should be consider a privalidge and not a natural right.

Last edited by egxpimp; 11-18-2004 at 02:09 PM.
Old 11-18-2004, 05:23 PM

Can you type your posts on a MS Word page first, spell check it, take the 30 minutes to fix all of the errors and then paste it to your reply post next time? English is the national language of the white male here and it will be hard to get more of them to reply to your posts if you make absolutely no effort to spell or use a few of the English language rules.
Old 11-18-2004, 08:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A CHP just flashed you and did nothing at 150 mph? I sure hope you don't do that a lot, because I don't know what kind of tires you have, at that speed, one little thing goes wrong would ruin your day or life. I remember seeing a W126 wreck in a bodyshop with the blood stains still there on the seats. NO question the W126 is a safe vehicle if handle properly. But it is not invincible. Next time you see a CHP at that speed, you might not be lucky and get a free pass in the jail cell. I am not a middle aged white male BTW.
Old 11-19-2004, 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by farooq
what fun it is to race on an empty road.. thats ricer race.. being a pro means ability to race in traffic zooming in and out, swinging the car between tracks and zig-zag between other cars and so on.. i race all the time .. thats the only way i can drive.. who care abt the speed limits

Real race car drivers save it for the track. Stupid kids drive like &*)%&) in traffic. I am sick of pos cars flying in and out of traffic and almost causing accidents.

I am 19 btw and my W126 sees 100+ a few times a week. I like speed I drive very fast but on safe roads. If I crash I won't take out a minivan full of kids, I will only risk myself.

Enjoy your fun I know your types you will smash up that car, let me guess your parents bought it for you? (I bet they foot the whole bill for insurance and everything.) I only hope that you don't kill someone because that will be with you the rest of your life!
Old 11-19-2004, 12:58 PM
Banned

F248 F1
Nope, it's my parents car. They have had it for 18 years now, and i pay insurance and i have Z rated tires so dont worry about me. BTW i have a racing license, i race f2000 cars.

BTW im glad that some of you care about me a little bit/my car and others out there, i understand that swerving isnt the best thing to do. i dont tail gate people and i dont drive wreckless when i know its not safe, im not that stupid. But you have to understand that their is some people out there that cause accident just because they want to avoid some other car from passing them and i think those *** holes are just selfish. Im not the kind person that i call myself a safe drive but while im driving i have a cell phone on my head or slurping up a BK pepsi or eating whatever.

Last edited by egxpimp; 11-19-2004 at 01:04 PM.
Old 11-19-2004, 02:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

There is no such thing as safe driving at over 100 mph on public roads. Keep your racing on the track.
Old 11-19-2004, 11:21 PM

100 mph? What happens if that is just the average speed?

I know that in the Hartford areas, on Rt. 84 some areas open up, reckless ricers push their 2,000 lb 4-banger bling-things and tear up the highway(7:00pm sounds about right). In that case 100 mph is necessary just to keep from being cut out or rear-ended.
Old 11-20-2004, 01:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Unless you live in Montana during the period of no speed limit, I have never seen any average speed of 100mph anywhere. The fastest speed limit I have seen was 80 mph in TX if I remember correctly. Cops there dont' give any break for speeders I was told. Anyway, if you think speeding at 100 is fine, that's your choice. But cutting in and out of traffic at that speed is not being responsible and endangering the general public.
Old 11-20-2004, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by dtkw
Unless you live in Montana during the period of no speed limit, I have never seen any average speed of 100mph anywhere. The fastest speed limit I have seen was 80 mph in TX if I remember correctly. Cops there dont' give any break for speeders I was told. Anyway, if you think speeding at 100 is fine, that's your choice. But cutting in and out of traffic at that speed is not being responsible and endangering the general public.
Perhaps I was being a bit vague.

No, the speed is not continuous, but these morons come onto the highway doing speeds in the triple digits racing each other. The average speed is DEFINITELY triple digits for a section. I also notice glow underneath their plastic vehicles. What the heck is that all about?

Drive in New England for awhile. I'm sure the drivers are as conceited as those that frequent the LA freeway. But average speeds on interstates are USUALLY around 65 mph I95 NH, and 75 - 80 mph I95/128 MA.
Old 11-21-2004, 01:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I usaully let those who wanted to go over 100 mph have their ways. I don't give chase. I have seen drives blew pass me a lot of time, then I saw them being stopped a few miles down the road. Well, sometimes I did go over a bit when the road became lonely and straight as an arrow. But when there's other cars around, I keep their within their speed. If I were late to a meeting, a phone call would take care of it.
Old 11-22-2004, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by DslBnz
Perhaps I was being a bit vague.

No, the speed is not continuous, but these morons come onto the highway doing speeds in the triple digits racing each other. The average speed is DEFINITELY triple digits for a section. I also notice glow underneath their plastic vehicles. What the heck is that all about?

Drive in New England for awhile. I'm sure the drivers are as conceited as those that frequent the LA freeway. But average speeds on interstates are USUALLY around 65 mph I95 NH, and 75 - 80 mph I95/128 MA.

I know a few weeks ago I saw a riced out VW racing a Honda (I think) on I-91. Their was a lot of traffic that was moving about 60 mph and after cutting off a few cars and almost hitting a few they thought the break down lane looked better. I was just waiting for them so smack someone.
Old 11-23-2004, 05:20 AM

560SEL
Originally Posted by Hattaresguy
Real race car drivers save it for the track. Stupid kids drive like &*)%&) in traffic. I am sick of pos cars flying in and out of traffic and almost causing accidents.

I am 19 btw and my W126 sees 100+ a few times a week. I like speed I drive very fast but on safe roads. If I crash I won't take out a minivan full of kids, I will only risk myself.

Enjoy your fun I know your types you will smash up that car, let me guess your parents bought it for you? (I bet they foot the whole bill for insurance and everything.) I only hope that you don't kill someone because that will be with you the rest of your life!
my own car, i bought it with my own money,had been driving since 14 and living on my own since i was 16..N'Joy

may be we should ban need for speed.. the game.. it causes lot of immature ricer drivers to attempt racing on street after they expertise the game.. street racing in an art where ur driving style counts to beat other not your speed..

Last edited by farooq; 11-23-2004 at 05:24 AM.
Old 11-23-2004, 02:25 PM

Question, farooq: What is your definition of traffic?

Traffic could be those who you are competing against in a race, right? Those with cars with significant power deficiencies in contrast to your own, right? Otherwise, it should most obviously be prohibitive.

Heck, I don't care if street-racing happens. That's everybody else's business. I just don't think innocents should be thrown into the scheme of things. Can you humor me on this point?

As long as you hold a permit of some kind, I'm all for it.
Old 11-24-2004, 02:57 AM

560SEL
traffic means the fellow cars on the road.. the other drivers on the road along with you driver sober who dont care about your racing
Old 12-11-2004, 06:09 AM

1990 560 SEC (modified), SLK55, CLK500
farooq, you don't live in the US do you?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: W126 vs S 2000 andddd a little civic that was never seen again