S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

Fictitious M45 v S Class

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 10:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
AMG E55, Stage 1, Strait Pipe from Primary Cats
I am reserving any judgment on Ken until I hear his ordeal and it sounds like there is one.
Old 07-29-2006, 09:59 AM

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
2004 S500
I think that there is a viable reason for this deal to have gone south. The possibilities are limitless. I think the possibility that Ken started the thread to deceive any one are slim & none. Let it play out and cut the man some slack.
Old 07-29-2006, 10:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
BMW E39
Originally Posted by sprink49
I think that there is a viable reason for this deal to have gone south. The possibilities are limitless. I think the possibility that Ken started the thread to deceive any one are slim & none. Let it play out and cut the man some slack.
Yup. And if its a personal financial situation, how would you how his situation?

All of you here would be shocked if I told you my financial status (not rich, think poor). lol
Old 07-29-2006, 05:04 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Went to the dealer not to purchase a car but to get my Nissan serviced. Then I see this M45 calling me. Came to this forum and mentioned this on an earlier post about a very well built car. The following day I decided to go and test drive. I happened to like what I drove and decided to buy one. I was able to get my hands on the AWD M35 and was informed that the 45 also had the AWD system for the 07 but it wasn't confirmed. While driving this M35my son gets this acceptance letter from a very expensive college and guys this is when as a parent you have to make the decision to either complete your sale or pay for a better future. I decided to pay for my sons college and deal was off. After all, if I don't pay for his college he'll be burgging me all my life. Unfortunately I had already posted my experience with these cars based on the car I had for about a week. Why do you think I said I'll wait to get the title and bill of sale to answer the AWD question? Sorry guys if I deceived anyone. It was not intentional. Now there you have it.
Old 07-29-2006, 05:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W126, W140, W201, W208
Originally Posted by kenstudios
Went to the dealer not to purchase a car but to get my Nissan serviced. Then I see this M45 calling me. Came to this forum and mentioned this on an earlier post about a very well built car. The following day I decided to go and test drive. I happened to like what I drove and decided to buy one. I was able to get my hands on the AWD M35 and was informed that the 45 also had the AWD system for the 07 but it wasn't confirmed. While driving this M35my son gets this acceptance letter from a very expensive college and guys this is when as a parent you have to make the decision to either complete your sale or pay for a better future. I decided to pay for my sons college and deal was off. After all, if I don't pay for his college he'll be burgging me all my life. Unfortunately I had already posted my experience with these cars based on the car I had for about a week. Why do you think I said I'll wait to get the title and bill of sale to answer the AWD question? Sorry guys if I deceived anyone. It was not intentional. Now there you have it.
You're a good Dad. I think some people need to apologize to you sir.
Old 07-29-2006, 07:30 PM

E220cdi Estate Avantgarde March 2008
Originally Posted by YABADI
You're a good Dad. I think some people need to apologize to you sir.
Let me get this straight, Yabadi. You think it's OK that the man said he had bought a car and taken delivery of it -when he hadn't
That it's OK that he detailed his thoughts and his wife's from driving it as the proud new owner -even though he wasn't one
And it's Ok that this went on for days until others forced him to admit that he had not bought the car when they spotted the inconsistencies in his story.
And let me get this straight: you think that THEY should apologise to HIM? There are places for people whose grasp of logic is as tenuous yours.

Ken has done the right thing in apologising. Now you should. How dare you criticise those whose only crime was to seek the truth, spot the inconsistencies and get the facts out in the open. You sir, should say sorry.
Old 07-29-2006, 11:38 PM

W126, W140, W201, W208
Originally Posted by hawk20

Let me get this straight, Yabadi. You think it's OK that the man said he had bought a car and taken delivery of it -when he hadn't
That it's OK that he detailed his thoughts and his wife's from driving it as the proud new owner -even though he wasn't one
And it's Ok that this went on for days until others forced him to admit that he had not bought the car when they spotted the inconsistencies in his story.
And let me get this straight: you think that THEY should apologise to HIM? There are places for people whose grasp of logic is as tenuous yours.

Ken has done the right thing in apologising. Now you should. How dare you criticise those whose only crime was to seek the truth, spot the inconsistencies and get the facts out in the open. You sir, should say sorry.
Yes, you're right sir. I only saw it from one side of story. Sorry.
Old 07-30-2006, 06:54 AM

Originally Posted by YABADI
Yes, you're right sir. I only saw it from one side of story. Sorry.
Fair enough. Well said.
Old 07-30-2006, 02:49 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1phd1jd
LOOK GUYS, I California you can take a car home if you have good credit. But, if the bank is not going to loan the money (usually takes 3 to 7 days for a bank to back the dealer’s sale), the dealership will have to have the car returned. It is either the dealership’s fault or the buyer’s fault (miss information) for the car return.

I learned this 4 weeks ago when I had to put $10,000 down on a new Camary for my sister-in-law. The sales agent said that since her credit was shady, the deal had a chance to fall through over the next week (the first time I have herd this because I buy cars cash and have not financed a car since 1997).

You guys are too hard and act like you have never embellished anything before and you all have a HALO hanging over your head. BIG DEAL, he was excited about the car and thought he had the deal completed.

I purchased a $171,000 Porsche without seeing the car except for 100 or so pictures the DEALERSHIP took for me. So therefore, most of my pictures are when the car was at the DEALERSHIP.
answering your bla bla.:

1) The car was in Memphis Tenn,not CA, and this dealership did not allow this car to go home with anyone be it good, or bad, or no credit.

2)With regard to your statement about having a car returned after a deal is done:I was in new car sales for a long time and never heard of anything like you mention,that is just nuts,a dealer may, if he really wants to sell a car badly ,allow for an extended ride, like a day or so , but thats normally it,and it often is in the same type car with some miles on it,rarely a fresh car.When a car is sold it is SOLD, when it is leased its leased,all finances are cleared prior to drive off, thats how they manage to stay in biz.

3)As I stated before this goes a bit further than someone bragging that they own a certain car then being caught out,please read his whole story.Of course I have embellished, we all have, and there is no halo over my head, thats for damn sure,but come on now,this was just lie upon lie upon lie.

4) I wondered how long it would take for you to bring up the $171,000 Porche ,(and how much was the S600 again?, oh yes $139,657.00 right); the reason you had the pics taken was because you were thousands of miles from where the car was,not in the same town as was the case here.

So here are the facts:
Ken showed up at Infiniti of Memphis "alone" and had a test drive in a 06 M45.
He took lots of pictures.
He left .
There was no offer of 50k on the car that was accepted,in fact there was no offer of any kind.No Offer No deal.
End of Facts.

Every thing else you read in Ken's story is bogus.

ps,
I also find it odd that in reading Ken's last message he goes on to mention about the deal falling thru for personal reasons, meaning what? some crisis thats out of your control;well I,m sorry to hear that if its true,but why oh why make out that you have bought a car that you have not, and then embroider the story with all the little comments about the car and anecdotes about not being able to get your wife out of the drivers seat ect.
Furthermore, you were happily posting messages every day in this forum , from time of your "new car deal" right up to the minute I called you out , seems odd for a man in a crisis;and isn,t it a hell of a coincidence that your personal problems appear right at the time I question your validity.Come off it Ken, you would never have told us that you never had this car untill you were busted.
I also note that even tho you state:"it takes a man to say he is sorry" you do not say sorry,in fact you fall short of any kind of admission of guilt whatsoever.Can,t wait to see "the reason I cannot disclose".Did your Hemorrhoids flare up, did the cat not like the car, did you get called up for active duty overseas?I think you are just bideing your time to dream up a fairy story answer.

So, again, this is not a deal that went south as there never was a deal of any sort to go south.So please, please, hold the violin concerto and the teary eyes.

The only ONLY possibe true answer could be that you had a mental breakdown or were under the effect of an halucinetic that caused you to imagine everything you wrote.

Oh, Ken, if I have made one statement in the Facts column that is not the absolute Gospel truth then please call me out on it .
Old 07-30-2006, 02:51 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by kenstudios
I am not buying your story sorry.You test drove an M45, ok, you snapped off a load of pics.ok.
Then your story gets all pear shaped.You say you liked what you drove and decided to buy one(in partic, the loaded black and tan M45 thatt you snapped many pics of,some of them showing it nose to nose with a black S, and according to you offered them 50 K on the 57 K car
which they accepted and you bought the car.
You then proceed for a week to tell us how great the cars performs, talking about the color combination being like the S Designo edition ect,how much both you and your wife (who you cannot get out of the driver's seat) love the car , and all the time comparing to the S class.
During your glowing reviews several people bring up about the M45 not having awd ect, which you just foo foo over,some people even mention about the M35 X having the AWD, you just fudge right over that too??
So, why would you drive around in an M35 for a week,(are you saying the dealer gave you that car) when the car that you said you wanted and had bought was sitting in the showroom, which as you well know was a 06 not a 07 as you stated.
In fact , at no time do you bring up the M53 X, or even admit to having anything to do with the car YET YOU NOW WANT US TO BELIEVE THAT THIS WAS THE CAR YOU HAD ALL WEEK,?????why>?I's sorry, I know for a fact your whole story is BS, and I think you have just added even more BS to it.
Again, please feel free to fault me on any statement I have made.
ps, see you snuck in and removed all the pictures you took of the phantom car from the original "Well,It's Mine" thread.

And Finally, Da daaaaaaaaaa.
Even tho some ppl, seem to think this is not a big deal with Kennyboy telling lies I DO. I come to a group like this to speak to ppl about these cars,ppl that are enthusiasts, I dont care if they own one, owned one ,work on one or just dream about owning one as long as they are honest about it,because once caught in a lie it makes me wonder what else was lied about .This forum is about ppls, views/opinions (always gonna be different I hope), and their experiences (always truthful I hope) because if we dont have that on here we have nothing worth keeping up.

Last edited by justbecause; 07-30-2006 at 06:52 PM.
Old 07-30-2006, 07:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
BMW E39
Originally Posted by justbecause
I come to a group like this to speak to ppl about these cars
And you'll be leaving soon if you keep exercising your mouth.
Old 07-30-2006, 08:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by newton22
And you'll be leaving soon if you keep exercising your mouth.
I am sorry Newton, your point being what exactly?
I know Kenstudio and 1phd are in your self admiration society, thats fine.
But if you have a problem with anything I have said or if you feel i have fabricated these points then please state them.Juvenile type threats seem pointess in a chat forum do they not, so speak directly and please hold the inuendos.
Regards

Last edited by justbecause; 07-30-2006 at 08:22 PM.
Old 07-30-2006, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by justbecause
I am sorry Newton, your point being what exactly?
I know Kenstudio and 1phd are in your self admiration society, thats fine.
But if you have a problem with anything I have said or if you feel i have fabricated these points then please state them.Juvenile type threats seem pointess in a chat forum do they not, so speak directly and please hold the inuendos.
Regards
Good idea. Newton why don't you set out what you think happened and remember to include the review of the Nissan v the Merc, the wife driving it and so on and then tell us which of the logical points by Justbecause you disagree with and why.
Old 07-30-2006, 08:39 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
I don't think it's that. Look at BklynBenz and NY C32. They've been banned and put on probation for calling out ClayJ. I think he's just saying, if you're calling someone out, be careful how you do it, and be careful how far you take it.
Old 07-30-2006, 08:55 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by AsianML
I don't think it's that. Look at BklynBenz and NY C32. They've been banned and put on probation for calling out ClayJ. I think he's just saying, if you're calling someone out, be careful how you do it, and be careful how far you take it.
I am sorry I dont understand?

I thought I stated my case as clearly and as politely as possible.
Did I break some kind of code in here for telling the truth?
Perplexed?
With regard to all that care about truth on here(ps, am I allowed to say that on here)
I HATE TO SHOUT, but has any body even spent a few mins. to peruse my comments on this thread and his original?
Thank you
Old 07-30-2006, 09:02 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
Do a search for ClayJ in the OT, and you'll see a few threads calling him out. All of them are locked. Have you done a search on BklynBenz and NY C32? If you read my post carefully, you would know that they got banned, and then put on probation.

STFU soon, don't take it too far, or you'll be following their footsteps.
Old 07-30-2006, 09:09 PM
Banned

Do a search for ClayJ in the OT, and you'll see a few threads calling him out. All of them are locked. Have you done a search on BklynBenz and NY C32? If you read my post carefully, you would know that they got banned, and then put on probation.

STFU soon, don't take it too far, or you'll be following their footsteps.
I am sorry, have no idea what STFU means,or your hidden threats,please explain?Damn this is scarier than ken rambling, or is this ken too?.
Thank you
Old 07-30-2006, 09:18 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
STFU = Shut the **** up. HAVE YOU EVEN DONE THE SEARCHES I'VE TOLD YOU DO TO? You will find the answers to all of your questions regarding my last few posts in response to newton22's post. The two members I've repeatedly mentioned have called out ClayJ numerous times. The situations are extremely similar. ClayJ claims he has a few supercars, a few warehouses full of exotics, houses in the US, Europe, Bahamas and etc. He's never posted any proof of his claims. Ken claimed he bought the M45, then the deal fell through due to personal reasons. There is no proof that he actually owned the car.

If you haven't even bothered to read that paragraph, both Ken and Clay claim they have something, have not posted anything that might back up those claims. They both have people calling them out based ONLY on posts and in Ken's case, perhaps a few photos he took at the dealer. The people that have called out ClayJ have been banned and put on probation.

Now do you see where this is going?
Old 07-30-2006, 09:29 PM
Banned

STFU = Shut the **** up. HAVE YOU EVEN DONE THE SEARCHES I'VE TOLD YOU DO TO? You will find the answers to all of your questions regarding my last few posts in response to newton22's post. The two members I've repeatedly mentioned have called out ClayJ numerous times. The situations are extremely similar. ClayJ claims he has a few supercars, a few warehouses full of exotics, houses in the US, Europe, Bahamas and etc. He's never posted any proof of his claims. Ken claimed he bought the M45, then the deal fell through due to personal reasons. There is no proof that he actually owned the car.

If you haven't even bothered to read that paragraph, both Ken and Clay claim they have something, have not posted anything that might back up those claims. They both have people calling them out based ONLY on posts and in Ken's case, perhaps a few photos he took at the dealer. The people that have called out ClayJ have been banned and put on probation.

No , I do not see where this is going, I can not believe I am responding to a 12 year old that posts 20 times a minute in here.
Oh and STUF u too asswipe.I swear this has to be Newton or Ken, too strange.
Anyway,after 550 views, any one with a brain care to comment on this saga.
Old 07-30-2006, 09:32 PM

Justbecause believe me AsianMl is a good guy from many threads I've seen. He is trying to help and to warn you that it may be best to let sleeping dogs lie now. You have made your point clear enough for any to see. Let's all get involved in some other thread. This one is going nowhere any further.
Old 07-30-2006, 09:34 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
Originally Posted by hawk20
Justbecause believe me AsianMl is a good guy from many threads I've seen. He is trying to help and to warn you that it may be best to let sleeping dogs lie now. You have made your point clear enough for any to see. Let's all get involved in some other thread. This one is going nowhere any further.
Thank you.
Old 07-30-2006, 09:45 PM
Banned

???

Thank you.
I think Asian owes him an appology,why would u say shut the f up??? asian kiddy was way out of line, just is the man, he has been upfront, direct, and it appear correct from the start.And damn he is way to polite to you *** clinkers,.

n u know what asian, its way past your bedti me dude.go tuck Newton22 in will ya, 2 mommas boys that dream o mommas cars.

Last edited by highdeserthiker; 07-30-2006 at 09:49 PM.
Old 07-30-2006, 09:49 PM

Hey Asian, did I tell you guys about my trip to Italy to buy the Ferrari Testarosso. Chose brilliant silver to match the s class. Also chose the diesel version for the economy and because of global warming. Like to do what I can to help. Of course, it is turbo charged and supercharged so it's no slouch. Does 0-60 in two seconds I think. You'll never guess who came in while I was chatting to Enzo. Yes, Schuey, fresh from his latest win. I told him, you know, not to get too pushy and gave him quite a few tips which will stand him in good stead for the rest of the championship. "Don't get too aggressive"" I said. Enzo chipped in and said he couldn't agree more "There you are Schuey", he said, "what have I been telling you all this time". Anyway, passed on all the tips I could and then drove back to UK. Trying to get B.A. to order me a mini version of Concorde so I can come over and see you lot. Bye for now.

Last edited by hawk20; 07-30-2006 at 09:52 PM.
Old 07-30-2006, 09:52 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
Originally Posted by highdeserthiker
I think Asian owes him an appology,why would u say shut the f up??? asian kiddy was way out of line, just is the man, he has been upfront, direct, and it appear correct from the start.And damn he is way to polite to you *** clinkers,.

n u know what asian, its way past your bedti me dude.go tuck Newton22 in will ya, 2 mommas boys that dream o mommas cars.
If he'd actually done some of the searches I'd told him to do, he would've understood what newton originally meant and what I meant.
Old 07-30-2006, 09:59 PM

Highdeserthiker you've posted far too much sensible stuff to get involved in a slanging match Read AsianML's stuff carefully. He really was trying to help and make sure Justbecause does not get unfairly treated. His threads link to interesting stuff and could be relevant. Why don't we all lighten up. This thread has provided more laughs than the old Rowan and Martin's Laugh In. Bob Hope could not have writtn a better script.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fictitious M45 v S Class