Fictitious M45 v S Class

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-30-2006, 10:05 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Asian Ml, ?dear me

Originally Posted by AsianML
If he'd actually done some of the searches I'd told him to do, he would've understood what newton originally meant and what I meant.
Please forgive me, being a 50 year old car lover who has owned a lot of cars , and a person that hates liars I stand by all that I said and am willing to back it up .
Well ,Asian as you and Newton appear to be spoilt-stayathome, bratty-teens :posting thousands of messages on here you are far more aware of hidden meanings and slang than I.
But I will tell you one thing,I know that neither of you punks would have the ***** to tell me to shut the **** up to my face.
Kind Regards
Old 07-30-2006, 10:07 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 E63
Originally Posted by justbecause
Please forgive me, being a 50 year old car lover who has owned a lot of cars , and a person that hates liars I stand by all that I said and am willing to back it up .
Well ,Asian as you and Newton appear to be spoilt-stayathome, bratty-teens :posting thousands of messages on here you are far more aware of hidden meanings and slang than I.
But I will tell you one thing,I know that neither of you punks would have the ***** to tell me to shut the **** up to my face.
Kind Regards
Oh really?
Old 07-30-2006, 10:10 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W211 E55
Originally Posted by hawk20
Hey Asian, did I tell you guys about my trip to Italy to buy the Ferrari Testarosso. Chose brilliant silver to match the s class. Also chose the diesel version for the economy and because of global warming. Like to do what I can to help. Of course, it is turbo charged and supercharged so it's no slouch. Does 0-60 in two seconds I think. You'll never guess who came in while I was chatting to Enzo. Yes, Schuey, fresh from his latest win. I told him, you know, not to get too pushy and gave him quite a few tips which will stand him in good stead for the rest of the championship. "Don't get too aggressive"" I said. Enzo chipped in and said he couldn't agree more "There you are Schuey", he said, "what have I been telling you all this time". Anyway, passed on all the tips I could and then drove back to UK. Trying to get B.A. to order me a mini version of Concorde so I can come over and see you lot. Bye for now.
Now that's funny.
Old 07-30-2006, 10:13 PM
Banned

**** it, I am done with this Clown's Forum

Oh really?
It really is a joke.
Have Fun children.
Old 07-30-2006, 10:17 PM

E220cdi Estate Avantgarde March 2008
I don't think it's that. Look at BklynBenz and NY C32. They've been banned and put on probation for calling out ClayJ. I think he's just saying, if you're calling someone out, be careful how you do it, and be careful how far you take it.
It's hardly fair to attack AsianML. Read what he said above. Just a polite warning about what has happened to others. Maybe unfairly. And he was clearly concerned Justbecause could have similar problems. He clearly admires what you have done, Justbecause, and just doesn't want you to be banned. None of us do. He was trying to be helpful. He is not swearing at you just using a common expression used in lots of US films (so it has even spread over here) to say let's end it now before it goes too far.

Anybody want to drive my Ferrari. Give me a date. I'll send the jet to pick you up.
Old 07-30-2006, 10:18 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
Anybody want to drive my Ferrari. Give me a date. I'll send the jet to pick you up.
Right here, right now. How long will it take?
Old 07-30-2006, 10:25 PM

Right here, right now. How long will it take?
I hate to tell you this but Enzo is causing me grief. Now he's saying "Oh no, not brilliant silver". Wants me to have red. Can't have red. Won't go with the S class. Wife is adamant. So now it's all on hold. I'll have to come back to you. I knew I shouldn't have trusted the Italians. Should have been delivered last Thursday. Wife is using the 'S' to visit her mum and I'm having to ride to work on a bike.
Old 07-30-2006, 10:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
BMW E39
Originally Posted by justbecause
Kind Regards
Not too bad for another internet tough guy wouldn't you say ML? Let's mess with this guy for another while before calling Ricky in here. lol
Old 07-30-2006, 10:50 PM

Good idea. Newton why don't you set out what you think happened and remember to include the review of the Nissan v the Merc, the wife driving it and so on and then tell us which of the logical points by Justbecause you disagree with and why.
Instaed of trying to ferment trouble, Newton, why not answer the above.
Old 07-30-2006, 11:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BMW E39
What I think happened? Ken had to fund his son's tuition and pulled out of the deal. He did what a good father does. That's what.

Most of us here try to keep the S-class forum clean and civilized. Even if some of you have a problem with something, inform the the member through PMs or even contacting an administrator. Calling out another member while making stupid and grammatically incorrect posts is well, stupid.

justbecause, you're on second strike. More direct and public flames to other members here, and you're going out (or at least we give you a dog collar to wander around with, they call it being on probation).
Old 07-30-2006, 11:20 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
Originally Posted by newton22
Not too bad for another internet tough guy wouldn't you say ML? Let's mess with this guy for another while before calling Ricky in here. lol
lol, is he even home yet? Last I heard he was in Canada or something.
Old 07-30-2006, 11:47 PM

Minivan
How one could be banned from a forum or internet site?

If I were banned I would just use a different name and continue to converse or start a better web site and blow this one out of the water. I have put bigger and better companies out of business.

And how childish is it to want someone to be “banned” regardless of what has been said. They are merely words typed into a computer and displayed onto your computer screen.

I guess if you can not agree on something then get rid of it, right.

I wonder if I can find a forum with adults who love high end cars and like to converse. Maybe I will make one.

Or just sell the Benz and buy an Italian car.
Old 07-31-2006, 12:01 AM
Banned

Newton, proof that Bush is not the only Chimp from Texas.

What I think happened? Ken had to fund his son's tuition and pulled out of the deal. He did what a good father does. That's what.

Most of us here try to keep the S-class forum clean and civilized. Even if some of you have a problem with something, inform the the member through PMs or even contacting an administrator. Calling out another member while making stupid and grammatically incorrect posts is well, stupid.

justbecause, you're on second strike. More direct and public flames to other members here, and you're going out (or at least we give you a dog collar to wander around with, they call it being on probation).
This was not something to inform the member about thru PM,s Newton, neither was it an admin problem, from what I can see "Justbecause"
Newton, like Asian, you seem to be very young ,(and not too bright,hence I guess the 300 posts about rattles, squeaks and trivial about Mommas car 20 times a day). It is time to read and think before you speak, even though "Kenstudio" may have been a hero to you, what he said and did was wrong.Did you read all of the posts regarding this at all?

By the way Newton, when it comes to the grammar thing you may want to keep a little bit quiet as I have read some of your 55000 posts on here and Noah Webster you are not.
2nd srike my ***.
Old 07-31-2006, 12:16 AM
Banned

Chimps,Texas,Asians, Isaac Newtons, M45,s

damn what planet am I on?
Old 07-31-2006, 12:17 AM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
Originally Posted by 1phd1jd
How one could be banned from a forum or internet site?

If I were banned I would just use a different name and continue to converse or start a better web site and blow this one out of the water. I have put bigger and better companies out of business.

And how childish is it to want someone to be “banned” regardless of what has been said. They are merely words typed into a computer and displayed onto your computer screen.

I guess if you can not agree on something then get rid of it, right.

I wonder if I can find a forum with adults who love high end cars and like to converse. Maybe I will make one.

Or just sell the Benz and buy an Italian car.
Violating the TOU (which, admit it, we've all done) and pissing off the mod and/or admin, which in this case, Ricky is both. If you've got a static IP, then they can just IP ban you.
Old 07-31-2006, 12:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BMW E39
Originally Posted by highdeserthiker
This was not something to inform the member about thru PM,s Newton, neither was it an admin problem, from what I can see "Justbecause"
Newton, like Asian, you seem to be very young ,(and not too bright,hence I guess the 300 posts about rattles, squeaks and trivial about Mommas car 20 times a day). It is time to read and think before you speak, even though "Kenstudio" may have been a hero to you, what he said and did was wrong.Did you read all of the posts regarding this at all?

By the way Newton, when it comes to the grammar thing you may want to keep a little bit quiet as I have read some of your 55000 posts on here and Noah Webster you are not.
2nd srike my ***.
Ouch. Calling me a chimp. That's not a nice thing to say.
Old 07-31-2006, 12:27 AM
Banned

Smile Call in Ricky,lol, oooh rick where r you.

wot r u 8 yrs old Asian,?
Did some one go BOOO and scare you!
MB World now means Mommas Boy.
Old 07-31-2006, 12:30 AM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
I'm almost 15. highdeserthiker is that you?

Ricky is an admin. I wouldn't mess with his *** if I were you, in fact I wouldn't mess with his *** period. :
Old 07-31-2006, 12:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BMW E39
I'm almost 15. highdeserthiker is that you?

Ricky is an admin. I wouldn't mess with his *** if I were you, in fact I wouldn't mess with his *** period. :
justbecause - highdesert - mbmax

All the same my guess. One troll.
Old 07-31-2006, 12:40 AM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
justbecause - highdesert - mbmax

All the same my guess. One troll.
First troll I've ever seen that comes and actually praises MB (sometimes). They normally bash MB.
Old 07-31-2006, 01:09 AM
Banned

u assume Newton has a brain,lol.

Come on read one of his 456,00 posts from this month alone,second only to splitass in number.
Certainly quantity not quality.
Have you read some of them, fkn hilarious.
Typical would be:
Newton22 {Pointless Post # 127559}
Title: Cool down sounds,but maybe not be,please help.

Newtons story:
Today while momma was asleep I took the ole S to SugarLand Middle for Drama Class.
It was a 5 mile trip so on the way I had to pull over 5 times to check vehicle as per MB sercice schedules A thu R , i.e:tires, oil,tranny fluid change,new spark plugs,radiator flush, new airmatic suspension, and clean the ash tray.
I did not get home till late (it was almost 8.00pm,Momma was most upset)but upon retirement I did hear a creak and a squeak from the ole 430(or Gerty as I like to call her for short), sometimes when I am workin on her I say"this ones 4Gerty",ha ha.(its a play on 430 guys.
Anyway, has anyone else experienced thses sounds, should I rebuild her or wait till the 60,000 mile service.

Last edited by highdeserthiker; 07-31-2006 at 01:24 AM.
Old 07-31-2006, 01:13 AM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
Originally Posted by highdeserthiker
Come on read one of his 456,00 posts from this month alone,esecond only to MLSlant in number.
Certainly quantity not quality.
Have you read some of them, fkn hilarious.
Typical would be:
Newton22 {Pointless Post # 127559}
Title: Cool down sounds,but maybe not be,please help.

Newtons story:
Today while momma was asleep I took the ole S to SugarLand Middle for Drama Class.
It was a 5 mile trip so on the way I had to pull over 5 times to check vehicle as per MB sercice schedules A thu R , i.e:tires, oil,tranny fluid change,new spark plugs,radiator flush, new airmatic suspension, and clean the ash tray.
I did not get home till late (it was almost 8.00pm,Momma was most upset)but upon retiring I did hear a creak and a squeak from the ole 430(or Gerty as I like to call her for short), sometimes when I am workin on her I say"this ones 4Gerty",ha ha.
Anyway, has anyone else experienced thses sounds, should I rebuild her or wait till the 60,000 mile service.
For some reason I sense some jealousy in this post.

As for the quantity over quality. You bet. The Tired of whoring thread in the off topic forum does wonders for raising your post count.
Old 07-31-2006, 01:27 AM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
BTW, since when was it a bad thing to ask questions?
Old 07-31-2006, 02:25 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Thread closed.
Let's just drop the entire issue, as I said in the other thread if someone has a deeper problem feel free to PM me.

As for now, anyone who brings this issue regarding the M45 up again in any form or fashion will be banned for one week.