Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2006, 01:12 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Fictitious M45 v S Class

Re: Mystery M45
Hmmm,
Ken are you sure you really did buy this car?
You said it had awd,then that it was new option for 07,seems odd that you were confused on whether it has awd or rwd, then that you would have to wait for your paperwork(bill of sale ect) to verify this,too funny?
So the car that you "bought" is actually a 06,it has been at that dealer for some time,and of course it has RWD because thats the way all M45,s come.
Plus, and here is the strangest thing Ken,your car is still sitting there for sale because you never bought it,now did you?.
So' I have to give you the "BS.er of the year Award",wonder what other little fibbies you told Kenny?
Old 07-27-2006, 01:21 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Haha, my deal fell through the cracks for some reason I cannot disclose. Sorry. Take your shot coz I know it's coming.
Old 07-27-2006, 01:30 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh My God.
Too effin funny, deal fell thru a week after you took delivery right Ken?
Like Just said, makes you wonder what other porky pies he told.
Old 07-27-2006, 01:44 PM
Banned

No shots to take by me, you shot yourself.

Very sad.
Old 07-27-2006, 02:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
BMW E39
Originally Posted by kenstudios
Haha, my deal fell through the cracks for some reason I cannot disclose. Sorry. Take your shot coz I know it's coming.
What's the deal? You never actually bought the car?
Old 07-27-2006, 06:21 PM
Almost a Member!

03 g500, 84 buick grand national, 04 Lexus gx470 (wife's ride)
lots of pictures at the dealership

Who takes that many pictures of their new car at the dealership anyway?
Old 07-27-2006, 06:27 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
I do. That way when I get home I can review them with friends or family. The more eyes looking over the pictures, the better decision I can make.

I passed on a LX470 because a few of my friends spotted that the leather was stained. There's no way I could've taken them to the dealer, and it would've sucked to buy the car before I knew that.
Old 07-27-2006, 06:29 PM
JDM

2011 C300
take it easy for a sec, maybe somthing happened that is not understood. I've seen car deals go backwards a week after delivery, for real...sucks for everyone involved..maybe there was a finance issue, and buyer could'nt take possesion until it was all worked out, then it didn't..give him a chance, seems like a nice enough guy, no?
Old 07-27-2006, 06:32 PM

E220cdi Estate Avantgarde March 2008
Come off it Ken. This is what you said on the other thread when asked how it compared to your 220 series: -
Handling is not as good as the W220 but its acceptable. The "PROBLAIRMATIC" susepnsion makes a difference in the W220 ride quality. Everything else I think it does better than than my S500. The seats actually get cold when you use the seat climate control. The power feels pretty responsive and on demand. The sound system is unmatched. It sounds really good. There is a bit more wind noise but not too bad. Over all, it is a well built car.

You quite blatantly pretended that you had bought it, taken it home, driven it and liked it. If you ever want anything you say on this forum taken seriously again, you should admit you lied and apologise for doing so. If not people will think you are...
Old 07-27-2006, 06:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by JDM
take it easy for a sec, maybe somthing happened that is not understood. I've seen car deals go backwards a week after delivery, for real...sucks for everyone involved..maybe there was a finance issue, and buyer could'nt take possesion until it was all worked out, then it didn't..give him a chance, seems like a nice enough guy, no?
Well, I will tell you one thing JDM, no new car dealer will let a $50K plus car leave the lot with a new owner(see owner,not test driver and photo taker)unless the deal is more water tight than a whales ***.
So, with regard to your points,Err, in a word "NO" that is not what happened.There never was a deal because he never bought the damned car, he never took it home because it WAS NEVER HIS to take home,his wife did not drive the car for days,he did not experinence the driving he stated,the only thing that "feel thru the cracks" was Ken's credibility when I revealed the truth.
Ken,do feel like telling the truth about this, or am I the dreamer here?.
Old 07-27-2006, 06:56 PM

Oh and BTW all credit to AsianMl who was the first to mention the M45 does not have AWD. Smart work. Tht's what caused the final exposee.
Old 07-27-2006, 07:05 PM
JDM

2011 C300
Originally Posted by justbecause
Well, I will tell you one thing JDM, no new car dealer will let a $50K plus car leave the lot with a new owner(see owner,not test driver and photo taker)unless the deal is more water tight than a whales ***.
So, with regard to your points,Err, in a word "NO" that is not what happened.There never was a deal because he never bought the damned car, he never took it home because it WAS NEVER HIS to take home,his wife did not drive the car for days,he did not experinence the driving he stated,the only thing that "feel thru the cracks" was Ken's credibility when I revealed the truth.
Ken,do feel like telling the truth about this, or am I the dreamer here?.

..I agree about a water tight deal, thats easy, I thought maybe the vehicle sat at the dealer, possibly while waiting for an approval. He could make all those discoveries on test drives, and take pictures. I did'nt catch the wife bit. I do wish he'd speak up though, I like to believe that all are what they say, and hope he's got a good solid reply.
Old 07-27-2006, 08:24 PM
Banned

JDM,
I think Ken got caught bang to rights,I think if you read his original thread re his M45 experience in the thread he posted a while back about this car you will see whats going on.
I know even on these forums that you really do need to take a pinch(or a pound as has been said) of salt with some statements,I mean how many ppl who own a Ferrari Enzo, Bentley, Lotus Elise,F40,Range Rover would be sitting at home making 50 posts a day in each forum, err, could it be a teen with a dream,lol.
However, I think the posts by KenStudios goes a bit beyond the regular exageration you see on here, i,m sure he saw the car, liked it, , took a few pics ect, but that was about it, its odd because as Justbecause figured out you can see him fudging the truth when ppl ask him questions about the car, and this is a guy who knows minute details and trivia about many cars(or is it just a Google thing)who knows?
But I tell you one thing, if Ken really did buy this M45 he would have know the part number and price of every component on her, yet he just shrugs about AWD v RWD, this is the man who negotiated 7 K off the asking price but would wait and see what drivetrain it had .
KUDOS to Justbecause and to Asian ML.
Old 07-27-2006, 08:50 PM

Highdeserthiker is right on the money, I reckon. And Kenstudio has gone very quiet.
When I was a kid, just after WW2, I pretended I had some proper football boots -said they were being mended. Some kids had proper boots others played in their normal shoes. Eventually I got found out. Tough. Said sorry etc. But never expected to be on a thread where a guy had the Mercedes-Benz S class -the best saloon car in the world- and yet felt the need to pretend he had bought a Nissan!
Old 07-27-2006, 09:03 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
Woah! Just to clear things up, I didn't intentionally call him out in the other thread. Why does this always happen to me?
Old 07-27-2006, 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by AsianML
Woah! Just to clear things up, I didn't intentionally call him out in the other thread. Why does this always happen to me?
Nobody said you did Asian. i merely said you asked the 'key' question about whether or not AWD was available. BUT why be ashamed to expose the truth? Isn't that what we should all try to do all the time?
Old 07-27-2006, 09:10 PM
Banned

Lol, well I noticed it too Asian, its not a bad thing being observant is it?
Old 07-27-2006, 09:14 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
Originally Posted by highdeserthiker
Lol, well I noticed it too Asian, its not a bad thing being observant is it?
No it's not bad, but when I post in a thread with something questionable like that, I don't come back for a while. When I do come back, the person turns out to be a fake, then my name comes up like it did here. It ALWAYS happens.
Old 07-28-2006, 07:16 AM

Guys, I'm still here and just waiting for the insults to die down then I will explain exactly what happened. In the mean time, I know my credibility has been tounished by this odeal. Something bad did happen that at this point I just cannot explain and the deal fell. I have helped a couple of times here and I love posting here but on this one, once everything dies down then I'll let you know what happened.
In the meantime, It takes a man to say I'm sorry. I'm not a liar and once all is done I'll let you all know what went down. It's not the dealer but its personal. Some have said I'm just a child (I'm actually really old) others have said other things but all my postings have been true and most have been personal experiences (and not Goooooooooooogle like someone said.)

So with that said, you can continue to insult or say things you wish to say about this as you please.
Old 07-28-2006, 09:13 AM

Minivan
LOOK GUYS, I California you can take a car home if you have good credit. But, if the bank is not going to loan the money (usually takes 3 to 7 days for a bank to back the dealer’s sale), the dealership will have to have the car returned. It is either the dealership’s fault or the buyer’s fault (miss information) for the car return.

I learned this 4 weeks ago when I had to put $10,000 down on a new Camary for my sister-in-law. The sales agent said that since her credit was shady, the deal had a chance to fall through over the next week (the first time I have herd this because I buy cars cash and have not financed a car since 1997).

You guys are too hard and act like you have never embellished anything before and you all have a HALO hanging over your head. BIG DEAL, he was excited about the car and thought he had the deal completed.

I purchased a $171,000 Porsche without seeing the car except for 100 or so pictures the DEALERSHIP took for me. So therefore, most of my pictures are when the car was at the DEALERSHIP.
Old 07-28-2006, 10:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
BMW E39
Well, from Ken's post, it just so happens that Ken came across a personal obstacle(s) and the deal fell. No need to bash on him for that.

I'm going to believe Ken is not a liar. He contributes regularly to this forum and provides useful technical info on the w220. From what I have seen, he has never posted anything bogus or falsified information here.

Ken, just hang around.
Old 07-28-2006, 10:23 AM

SL 500
Ken, do tell us your side of the story, if you feel it's appropriate, but no worries.. things happen.. and judging from your all your previous posts, i don't think it was an intentional fib on your part.. anyhow.. do keep us informed if u decide to buy one or not..
Old 07-28-2006, 03:15 PM
JDM

2011 C300
No it's not bad, but when I post in a thread with something questionable like that, I don't come back for a while. When I do come back, the person turns out to be a fake, then my name comes up like it did here. It ALWAYS happens.
Asian, your just a super slueth and don't know it.
Old 07-28-2006, 03:18 PM
JDM

2011 C300
Guys, I'm still here and just waiting for the insults to die down then I will explain exactly what happened. In the mean time, I know my credibility has been tounished by this odeal. Something bad did happen that at this point I just cannot explain and the deal fell. I have helped a couple of times here and I love posting here but on this one, once everything dies down then I'll let you know what happened.
In the meantime, It takes a man to say I'm sorry. I'm not a liar and once all is done I'll let you all know what went down. It's not the dealer but its personal. Some have said I'm just a child (I'm actually really old) others have said other things but all my postings have been true and most have been personal experiences (and not Goooooooooooogle like someone said.)

So with that said, you can continue to insult or say things you wish to say about this as you please.
............I knew it! Told ya he was a good guy! Fill us in, if you will please Sir, so we can put this to rest and don't let me down!
Old 07-28-2006, 08:42 PM

1. Why wait for insults to die down? Why let them go on? If you have a good story, give it. We are all listening and with an open mind. But if you don't do us the courtesy of even explaining your behaviour, you have only yourself to blame if people draw their own conclusions just because you won't tell the truth now. As my mother would say "come on; tell the truth and shame the devil".
2. Oddly you say " It takes a man to say I'm sorry". True: but you don't go on and say you are sorry do you nor what you are sorry for? In fact you seem to say there is nothing to be sorry for. Which is it Ken??
3. You say you are "really old". Well, well.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fictitious M45 v S Class