S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

So you believe I post to argue!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2003 | 02:52 PM

So you believe I post to argue!

Well, if this is the case, I should tell you that I you exactly what cars I have owned. The Mercedes CL600 ,SL55 AMG Renntech as well as a 2003 Rolls-Royce Corniche. I currently also have a BMW 745Li. It is quite amusing how people claim that I have just been posting to make people argue So it is clear that I have had my experience with Mercedes-Benz and some of the best automobiles that they offer. I believe that the Lexus also of which I have driven is not a quality car when compared to Germans. My previous posts about the 7-series is coming from a person who has experienced everything that these two famed German car companies offer. I have sat in the S-class and it is a fine car itself however Mercedes level of quality has dropped. I can assure you that the old Mercedes-Benzes (as in the pre-2000) S-class were some of the finest luxury sedans available. When I bought my Rolls-Royce I was given what I expected. I recieved a fine luxury car that had unmatched quality and workmanship. However when I test drove the S-class it felt as though Mercedes did not include some of the extra features that most people expect. Also there was a feeling of luxury without the proper refinements expected with a luxury car of this price and calibur. That is why I chose to go to the BMW 745Li as my secondary sedan.
Old 12-09-2003 | 07:47 PM

Lexus GS 450h
And we are also to assume Ron Jeremy has nothing on you based on your uselss thread.

Old 12-09-2003 | 08:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

marta
If you want to express your opinion, fine, but don't do it such an arrogant fashion. You came on this forum, obviously filled with MB fans, and just started making dumb comments like "I can do this, you can't. My car can do this, yours cant. Mine is better than yours, blah blah blah."
Old 12-10-2003 | 02:41 AM

Too Young To Drive
ENARANG, as much of a BMW nut as I am, I think you just ought to shut your trap and keep your arrogance to yourself. Brag to yourself if you need someone to brag to.

Sue me.
Old 12-10-2003 | 07:11 AM

the cars dont make you less of a *** hole and by the way show me the cars next to each other with you in the middle then ile belive you otherwise you are just a *******.....

Ps
Blur your face on the ppics no one wants to see it:p :p
Old 12-11-2003 | 10:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

r171
hahahaha
Old 12-12-2003 | 05:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 E55 AMG
Originally posted by ajayz
If you want to express your opinion, fine, but don't do it such an arrogant fashion. You came on this forum, obviously filled with MB fans, and just started making dumb comments like "I can do this, you can't. My car can do this, yours cant. Mine is better than yours, blah blah blah."
I agree!

Trending Topics

Old 12-12-2003 | 10:13 PM

W126 1991 350SDL
fyi/fwiw - for those who might never have used it before, vBulletin has an "ignore" feature. if you click on the "profile" button for a given user, you'll see two links near the bottom of the page - Add <user> to Buddy List" and "Add <user> to Ignore List".

if someone is on your ignore list you won't see the content of their posts.

this is sometimes useful - just thought i'd toss it out there for anyone who maybe doesn't use the "ignore" feature much.

doody.
Old 12-12-2003 | 11:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally posted by Doody
fyi/fwiw - for those who might never have used it before, vBulletin has an "ignore" feature. if you click on the "profile" button for a given user, you'll see two links near the bottom of the page - Add <user> to Buddy List" and "Add <user> to Ignore List".

if someone is on your ignore list you won't see the content of their posts.

this is sometimes useful - just thought i'd toss it out there for anyone who maybe doesn't use the "ignore" feature much.

doody.
didnt know that it would block out their posts...

again...this thread sucks with pictures.

Dont just talk the talk, walk the talk. Regulate it in life Enarang.
Old 12-22-2003 | 12:10 AM

ENARANG,

I have not read all your posts, but be a little more careful. I had a lot of people say I was an arrogant nut when I first came onto benzworld.org. I am an aspiring DIY'er and already had a bit of knowledge under my belt, and I did tend to flaunt it too much.

I was doubly jested when I claimed my diesel could run with a 560. (Suppose that's natural). I had to make a video to prove it to them. Now we're all best buddies over there.

Try to use " :p" faces to set the mood of your posts. Reading words is far different than oral interpretations. That's why the "" work so well to explain how you feel about certain topics. If you don't, you come off sounding like

Happy holidays guys,
Old 12-22-2003 | 02:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

09' 335i coupe
wait, so if you have owned a RR, CL600, and a Sl55 renntech, why go down to a 4.5 liter engine? apperently u have the money to go to a 760.

And you're bound to have some pictures of your previous cars, so why not post em? I'm sure many of us would like to see your fine cars.

Last edited by ano0oj; 12-22-2003 at 02:14 AM.