S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

New S-Class owner looking for exhaust tip....a particular one.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-18-2004, 02:08 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New S-Class owner looking for exhaust tip....a particular one.

Hello everybody, my name is Sammy. I recently purchased an S430 last week and noticed that the car looks very incomplete without exhaust tips.
I found the ones I want but I was wondering where I could buy it.

Here is a picture of it, if you know where I can buy it please help.

Here are pics of my new ride:

BTW, I traded my 2003 Porsche for the S-Class and I coulnt be any happier. My previous Porsche happens to be the one in ErikTu's Europrojektz signature. Nice to see you Erik

Last edited by Man-Du; 07-18-2004 at 02:15 PM. Reason: incomplete post
Old 07-18-2004, 08:46 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W211
very nice sammy! are u planning on modifying the s class? hehe
Old 07-18-2004, 10:17 PM

2003 G35 Coupe
you should just check www.ebaymotors.com and see what tips they have available...
Old 07-19-2004, 02:55 AM
Almost a Member!

Oh Yeah!

Originally Posted by ericktu
very nice sammy! are u planning on modifying the s class? hehe
Hey Erick, Nice to see my previous Porsche in your Signature. As a matter of fact, I thought of your car during my car buying decision. I've always looked at how I'm going to modify my cars even before I buy them. The S - Class definately has Pimp potential. I'm planning to do some AMG mods (No worries folks, no AMG badge at my trunk lid). I'm actually selling those factory wheels and tires that came with the sport package and will be ordering some 19's from Tire Rack as soon as that happens.

BTW Erick, when is the next Europrojektz meet??? I've been meaning to contact Jamie for the car shows, but my recent cars have not been show worthy.
Old 07-19-2004, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Blk04AMG
you should just check www.ebaymotors.com and see what tips they have available...
Oh no, more phony exhaust tips
Old 07-19-2004, 01:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W209 - W163
Sammy, go to www.performanceproducts.com or http://www.cars.engisoft.net/Catalog...&OrderBy=Model
Old 07-19-2004, 04:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Mercedes-Benz
hey sammy, good to see u again from over @ benzworld. I see u got the S430, sweet ride man! How do u like the 7 g-tronic? Doesn't ericktu have a quad setup?
Old 07-19-2004, 08:46 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W211
Originally Posted by Man-Du
Hey Erick, Nice to see my previous Porsche in your Signature. As a matter of fact, I thought of your car during my car buying decision. I've always looked at how I'm going to modify my cars even before I buy them. The S - Class definately has Pimp potential. I'm planning to do some AMG mods (No worries folks, no AMG badge at my trunk lid). I'm actually selling those factory wheels and tires that came with the sport package and will be ordering some 19's from Tire Rack as soon as that happens.

BTW Erick, when is the next Europrojektz meet??? I've been meaning to contact Jamie for the car shows, but my recent cars have not been show worthy.
Hey! yeah the S-class is defenately Pimp potential. You just missed a meet a few weeks ago. The next meet should be in the begining if August...

Doesn't ericktu have a quad setup?
Nah. Right now i have the Lorinser Dual Muffler exhaust setup. A quad setup is GOING to be put on the car really soon. the eisenmann quad setup is already in my garage and should probably be put on this weekend :p :p :p
Old 07-20-2004, 02:44 AM
Almost a Member!

Hey Alboston

Originally Posted by AlBoston
hey sammy, good to see u again from over @ benzworld. I see u got the S430, sweet ride man! How do u like the 7 g-tronic? Doesn't ericktu have a quad setup?
Good to see you here too. I went to the W220 forum at benzworld but seemed like it was really dead. I guess the S-Class owners at benzworld really go to sleep by 8PM (LOL).

I see you got rid of your IS300. Good for you, I also got rid of a few cars, namely the LS430 (now my dad drives it), the Porsh, and the F-Car. Now I'm down with the ML and the new S. Both of which I really cherrish. Besides the questionable MB quality, I'm sticking with Benzes.

Erick, I will check your ride out during the next meet, make sure you let me know when, I've been out of the loop. BTW, I did buy an exhaust tip today from Parkplacetexas, I went with the quad tips just like on the first picture of this post. I should have it before the end of the week.