S-Class (W221) 2007-2013: S 320 CDI, S 350, S 450, S 500, S 550, S 420 CDI, S 600

badgeing ?????= hate. ??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 09:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 SL550, 2008 S65, Golf cart and a few non-MB vehicles
Originally Posted by AMG_55
+1
ive actually seen a cl600 w/ v12 biturbo badges

First, I must assume that you are referring to the 03-06 Cl600 in which they actually did come with bi-turbos
Old 01-05-2007, 11:38 AM
Banned

cl500-o5, s500 sedan-o4, new s550 sedan
Zedstyle, i think you make great points, very well said.... saw a S550 yesterday at the club, no amg kit,just a stock 550, however upon further review, i did notice the valve stem covers on the wheels said amg.... i guess to some he is a poser \loser.to me i thought it looked nice, a subtle little touch to make the wheels look better.
Old 01-05-2007, 02:47 PM

06 612 Scaglietti
is it my fault that thats the way it is?
they have issues, not me
Its people like you that make Armenians look bad. FYI, their are bad people in every ethnicity. No one is perfect. If every Armenian states that they hate Armenians, then people are going to think that Armenians are stupid. Maybe you should go check and see what kind of intelligent Armenians we have around the world. Yes, we have a few that think their gangster, etc, but so does every other ethinicity. I have an idea. Instead of saying, "Im Armenian, but i hate Armenians," just say "Im Russian," if you think their perfect.
Old 01-05-2007, 03:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Youngtimer
Originally Posted by AsianML
The AMG better be somewhere on the car? I believe that's the body kit and wheels' job to inform the general public that it's a sport package equipped S550 (or S600 if they truly exist).
good point. dizil, remove the star emblems from your hood and trunk too, since your center caps already inform the general public that your drive a mercedes. infact, please remove three of your centercaps, they only need to see one, what are you, some kind of ricer??
Old 01-05-2007, 07:12 PM
Almost a Member!

S 550 AMG
Originally Posted by 06CLK350
Its people like you that make Armenians look bad. FYI, their are bad people in every ethnicity. No one is perfect. If every Armenian states that they hate Armenians, then people are going to think that Armenians are stupid. Maybe you should go check and see what kind of intelligent Armenians we have around the world. Yes, we have a few that think their gangster, etc, but so does every other ethinicity. I have an idea. Instead of saying, "Im Armenian, but i hate Armenians," just say "Im Russian," if you think their perfect.
Don't worry CLK this guy has his head so far up his parents bank account that he doesn't know what he's talking about. He's not Armenian for sure because us Armenians are people with pride and dignity and would NEVER EVER say anything to put down our own race. We have too much pride for that. I know Russians are like that too because my parents were both born in Moscow Russia which was part of Armenia during the communist times. So you can say anything you want about some stupid badge, but at the end of the day, it's the 1+ million Armenians that died in the 1915 genocide so people like his dumb *** would be proud to be christian and proud to be Armenian. The badge is staying boz...
Old 01-05-2007, 10:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
Originally Posted by meegle
First, I must assume that you are referring to the 03-06 Cl600 in which they actually did come with bi-turbos
yep, it was the newer one
Old 01-05-2007, 10:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
i know what armenians we have around the world, my moms uncle is a professor whos writing his 4th book at the age of 96.
i dont need an education on armos.

the armenians that are here in la, most of them are *******s. not all of them, i have nothing against armenians (im ****in armenian). youre right, every ethnicity has pieces of **** in it, it just happens that most of those pos armenins are in la
Old 01-05-2007, 10:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
Originally Posted by snoopdizil
Don't worry CLK this guy has his head so far up his parents bank account that he doesn't know what he's talking about. He's not Armenian for sure because us Armenians are people with pride and dignity and would NEVER EVER say anything to put down our own race. We have too much pride for that. I know Russians are like that too because my parents were both born in Moscow Russia which was part of Armenia during the communist times. So you can say anything you want about some stupid badge, but at the end of the day, it's the 1+ million Armenians that died in the 1915 genocide so people like his dumb *** would be proud to be christian and proud to be Armenian. The badge is staying boz...
what does my parent bank account have anything to do with

they never ever say anything to put down their race, they just do, actions speak louder than words, you putting that badge on your car makes armenians look like tacky, uninformed people. amg=amg car (simple as that)

what about the "gangster" armenians that are basically just driving around looking for trouble?

about a year ago there was a news story about how 2 clics of armos were "fighting". so some older (24, i think) armo dude decided to help them resolve their problem. next thing you know one of the 17year old blew his ****in head off. the guy was trying to help them and is now dead.

you know whats funny, at first you said that the dealer put the badge on you car for free and that you didnt care much for it.........

what happened
changed your mind.

i bet you paid for/requested the badge be put on.
if you didnt care about it like you said in the beginning then after people explained to you that your car isn not amg you wouldve taken it off.

if as you say they had so much pride they wouldnt be so ****in materialistic, i have no doubt that armenians would take 1st for rebadging their cars (c320 into a 500 etc...), i guess thats whats happens when you come up fast

im done with this thread.
pm me if youd like
Old 01-06-2007, 01:34 AM
Almost a Member!

S 550 AMG
what does my parent bank account have anything to do with

they never ever say anything to put down their race, they just do, actions speak louder than words, you putting that badge on your car makes armenians look like tacky, uninformed people. amg=amg car (simple as that)

what about the "gangster" armenians that are basically just driving around looking for trouble?

about a year ago there was a news story about how 2 clics of armos were "fighting". so some older (24, i think) armo dude decided to help them resolve their problem. next thing you know one of the 17year old blew his ****in head off. the guy was trying to help them and is now dead.

you know whats funny, at first you said that the dealer put the badge on you car for free and that you didnt care much for it.........

what happened
changed your mind.

i bet you paid for/requested the badge be put on.
if you didnt care about it like you said in the beginning then after people explained to you that your car isn not amg you wouldve taken it off.

if as you say they had so much pride they wouldnt be so ****in materialistic, i have no doubt that armenians would take 1st for rebadging their cars (c320 into a 500 etc...), i guess thats whats happens when you come up fast

im done with this thread.
pm me if youd like

WOW...You're a MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go race in the mountains or something...
Old 01-06-2007, 02:43 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
You guys are straying very far off topic.
Hint - If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all.
Old 01-06-2007, 04:49 PM

06 612 Scaglietti
i know what armenians we have around the world, my moms uncle is a professor whos writing his 4th book at the age of 96.
i dont need an education on armos.

the armenians that are here in la, most of them are *******s. not all of them, i have nothing against armenians (im ****in armenian). youre right, every ethnicity has pieces of **** in it, it just happens that most of those pos armenins are in la
If you dont like the Armenians that live in L.A., then move away. I like most of the Armenians i see except for a few and i see that few in every other ethnicity. Your probably one of the Armenians i would not like, just because of the way you talk. Also, you shouldnt have started a conversation on Armenians on a s-class forum. Go start it at a "I hate Armenians" forum. Your a disgrace to all Armenians. Do us all a favor and just state that you are another ethnicity.
Old 01-06-2007, 04:53 PM

06 612 Scaglietti
Your right about everything you said. Also, that badge is great and dont even think about taking it off. I have a s550 with the multispoke wheels, but if i had the amg package, i would have put that badge also.
Old 01-07-2007, 03:23 AM

2005 ML 500SE, 1999 Blown F-1
Y are you talking? You don't even own a S class...

Damn people...get over it and stop hating...

I worked hard to get this car for myself and I'm not gonna sit here and listen to morons babble on about some stupid badge...STFU already
WTF? Now you have to have a fuking S class to state opinion? Dude get your fuking head outta your @ss.

Face it people dont like your gay badges!!
Old 01-08-2007, 12:09 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Blown 330: You're in timeout for 2 weeks.
Old 01-08-2007, 05:14 AM

S500 LWB ( W221 ) - CL63 Biturbo ( W216 ) CL 55 Kompressor ( W215 Sold ) C43 AMG ( W202 Sold )
Originally Posted by vraa
Blown 330: You're in timeout for 2 weeks.
It should be for a year
Old 01-09-2007, 09:26 AM
Almost a Member!

S 550 AMG
Originally Posted by Mercedes22
It should be for a year
x2
Old 01-10-2007, 04:51 PM
Banned

C320
Driving your mom's porsche is pretty queer too IMO...
word!
Old 01-11-2007, 05:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Y are you talking? You don't even own a S class...

Damn people...get over it and stop hating...

I worked hard to get this car for myself and I'm not gonna sit here and listen to morons babble on about some stupid badge...STFU already
Ill take my ML63 AMG , over your non AMG s550 sport anyday of the week. I could have bought that too, its the same f***ing price, but I wanted to be able to display the AMG logo legitimitely. Your a Loser, Go F*** yourself
Old 01-11-2007, 05:38 PM

06 612 Scaglietti
Originally Posted by Blue_Monster
Ill take my ML63 AMG , over your non AMG s550 sport anyday of the week. I could have bought that too, its the same f***ing price, but I wanted to be able to display the AMG logo legitimitely. Your a Loser, Go F*** yourself
If you dont mind me asking, how old are you? You sound like a little child. GROW UP!
Old 01-11-2007, 05:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your right about everything you said. Also, that badge is great and dont even think about taking it off. I have a s550 with the multispoke wheels, but if i had the amg package, i would have put that badge also.
Thats funny Another Armo who would put the badge on, I guess odds are, Most Armos just like to show off things they dont really own

BTW, Im Armenian too, But I would NEVER EVER do some stupid **** like put an AMG badge on a 550, thats just crazy. you guys both deserve to get smacked by the owner of MGM.

Anyone that knows anything about Mercedes look at your car and just laugh. Why would you ruin a perfectly good car?
Old 01-11-2007, 06:40 PM

06 612 Scaglietti
Originally Posted by Blue_Monster
Thats funny Another Armo who would put the badge on, I guess odds are, Most Armos just like to show off things they dont really own

BTW, Im Armenian too, But I would NEVER EVER do some stupid **** like put an AMG badge on a 550, thats just crazy. you guys both deserve to get smacked by the owner of MGM.

Anyone that knows anything about Mercedes look at your car and just laugh. Why would you ruin a perfectly good car?

First off, i dont have a f***in AMG badge on my s550 you idiot. Dont assume things you dont know. Second off, why do you think im armo, do you know me? NO. Guess what? Im not Armenian you inmature piece of ****. Big deal you have a ml63, i rather have a s550. If you want a fast car, get a coupe not an suv. Thats my f***in opinion and i wouldnt have stated it, but since you think your the ****, i'll state it. THE CAR HAS THE AMG PACKAGE ON IT, THEREFORE IT MAY HAVE THE AMG BADGE ON IT! SPECIALLY IF THE DEALER OFFERED TO PUT IT ON, WE SHOULDNT HAVE A PROBLEM. OBVIOUSLY IT NOT A FAKE IF IT SAYS S550 YOU MORON! IF IT SAID S63, THEN I MIGHT BE ON YOUR SIDE. **** OFF!
Old 01-11-2007, 07:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
E550 4MATIC
Doesn't it seem like time to close this thread mods? lol
Old 01-11-2007, 07:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

First off, i dont have a f***in AMG badge on my s550 you idiot. Dont assume things you dont know. Second off, why do you think im armo, do you know me? NO. Guess what? Im not Armenian you inmature piece of ****. Big deal you have a ml63, i rather have a s550. If you want a fast car, get a coupe not an suv. Thats my f***in opinion and i wouldnt have stated it, but since you think your the ****, i'll state it. THE CAR HAS THE AMG PACKAGE ON IT, THEREFORE IT MAY HAVE THE AMG BADGE ON IT! SPECIALLY IF THE DEALER OFFERED TO PUT IT ON, WE SHOULDNT HAVE A PROBLEM. OBVIOUSLY IT NOT A FAKE IF IT SAYS S550 YOU MORON! IF IT SAID S63, THEN I MIGHT BE ON YOUR SIDE. **** OFF!
I never said you had one
Old 01-11-2007, 10:32 PM
Almost a Member!

Hi 06clk350....sorry you're having problems with your GS. How do you like the drive compared to the 997tt?
Old 01-11-2007, 11:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Location: San Diego, CA & San Jose, Costa Rica & Stuttgart, Germany
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
1959 220S / 1979 230 G / 2002 A210 AMG / 2003 C320 SC / 2004.5 C320 SS / 2005 ML350 SE / 2008 smart
i have an AMG badge on my non-AMG Benz

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: badgeing ?????= hate. ??