S-Class (W221) 2007-2013: S 320 CDI, S 350, S 450, S 500, S 550, S 420 CDI, S 600

New Jaguar

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 10:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
10 S550 4matic Palladium, 12 G550 Edition Select Silver, 10 BMW 128i Cabrio Blue Water
A little entertainment doesnt hurt anyone. I think all members should post pics. of their rides to seperate the posers from the "men".
Old 08-04-2009, 12:48 AM

Mercedes-Benz S600
Originally Posted by trumpet1
Why is it taking you so long to get the pictures? Having to spend a lot of time at a MB dealership test driving a 600 somewhere so that you can get a picture of you standing next to it? (You're making this too damn easy)

I have 4 pictures my son will put them on here tomorrow if not day after that.

I make it easy?...oh I guess you hate that. You have to blow longer to get it hard. Does receiver have to pay more for that?
Old 08-04-2009, 01:29 AM

2008 Dodge Charger R/T
This is freakin hilarious! Btw, I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove my DODGE CHARGER!! And I loooooooooooooooooooooooove CHALLENGERS!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...is your blood boiling? Did it work?? Come on, tell me more about that hot S600 you stud!...I can almost hear your ACCENT as you type...LOL! Give all of us more to laugh about, Mr. High n Mighty! Woo hoo.......This is great...hang on while I grab some popcorn though!!!
Old 08-04-2009, 05:30 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Porsche Macan S SportDesign / Ex M-B's: 11 & 10 & 06 E350's, 02 S500
The thing nowadays is you just don't know , and can't figure out, who owns and manufactures what cars anymore. A total loss of identity. I hope MB doesn't violate the bedroom with too many other manufacturers in the future. I know times are tough in the economy, but I don't like seeing the car companies prostituting themselves out.

It's already bad enough they keep copying each other. That is one thing MB is slowly becoming more and more guilty of. They copied the I-drive control knob (which I'm now somewhat used to) , the on- the- column gear shifter (which I hate), and the Bangle butt rear end of BMW (which looks fine to me). I've gotten used to it finally but now that BMW has put the gear selector back in the center console (which I love), it won't surprise me if MB follows suit (hopefully).
But of all things, stay true to your roots and upbringing MB!
I agree. M-B is copying SO MUCH these days I can't help but see them at a desperate place. They've never done that before. I think the days of M-B being at the tip of "design innovation" are close to non-existent with their current offerings.
Old 08-04-2009, 09:34 AM

2005 Range Rover HSE, 2008 BMW M3 Cab d/c, 2010 GL550 (wifes), 1993 Porsche 928GTS 32kmi garage quee

It's already bad enough they keep copying each other. That is one thing MB is slowly becoming more and more guilty of. They copied the I-drive control knob (which I'm now somewhat used to) , the on- the- column gear shifter (which I hate), and the Bangle butt rear end of BMW (which looks fine to me). I've gotten used to it finally but now that BMW has put the gear selector back in the center console (which I love), it won't surprise me if MB follows suit (hopefully).
But of all things, stay true to your roots and upbringing MB!
Contrary to what a lot of people say about the Bangle copied rear I always thought it was an evolution of the Maybach rear. Did the Maybach come before Bangles atrocity?

At first I thought I didn't like the stalk shifter but I grew to appreciate its simplicity. Who needs a big shifter taking up valuable real estate on the center? Especially if we now are able to shift with paddles on an automatic. I was glad to see they switched the new E class to the on the column shifter.
I know a lot of people don't share this preference, but it seems to make sense to me. I can't believe how blatant the Hyundai Genesis copied the MB grill. The current Lexus LS is a blatant evolution copy of the last gen 7, and the last gen LS was a copy of the 90's S class.
Old 08-04-2009, 09:44 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 E63
Yeah the Maybach concept came out like in the late 90s/early 00s.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts
96 and 08 911 turbos
Originally Posted by vonbeeler
At first I thought I didn't like the stalk shifter but I grew to appreciate its simplicity. Who needs a big shifter taking up valuable real estate on the center?
Thats one thing I'll never like. I grew up seeing that in oldsmobiles, and I have no interest in having that in my MB.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:02 PM

2005 Range Rover HSE, 2008 BMW M3 Cab d/c, 2010 GL550 (wifes), 1993 Porsche 928GTS 32kmi garage quee
Originally Posted by Oliverk
Thats one thing I'll never like. I grew up seeing that in oldsmobiles, and I have no interest in having that in my MB.
Me too. Thats why I didn't like it at first. But grew to appreciate it. Let just hope they don't go to a three on the tree, then were really in trouble.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:57 PM

Mercedes-Benz S600
Originally Posted by TchrzBenz
This is freakin hilarious! Btw, I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove my DODGE CHARGER!! And I loooooooooooooooooooooooove CHALLENGERS!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...is your blood boiling? Did it work?? Come on, tell me more about that hot S600 you stud!...I can almost hear your ACCENT as you type...LOL! Give all of us more to laugh about, Mr. High n Mighty! Woo hoo.......This is great...hang on while I grab some popcorn though!!!

I'm sorry, but you seem handicapped.
Old 08-04-2009, 03:11 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by OnlyMercedes600

I make it easy?...oh I guess you hate that. You have to blow longer to get it hard. Does receiver have to pay more for that?
We get it, you're a glorious and repressed old-queen, hiding behind flamingly phobic mislead alpha male machismo, who's inches away from bursting out of the closet. For the record, there are many places online where you can find men having fun with each others trumpets, and have your Homosexual curiosities answered.
Old 08-04-2009, 05:52 PM

Mercedes-Benz S600
Originally Posted by K-A
We get it, you're a glorious and repressed old-queen, hiding behind flamingly phobic mislead alpha male machismo, who's inches away from bursting out of the closet. For the record, there are many places online where you can find men having fun with each others trumpets, and have your Homosexual curiosities answered.
Rather weak response wouldn't you say?

This is why people made fun of you when you were younger.
Old 08-04-2009, 06:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2007 S600
Rather weak response wouldn't you say?

This is why people made fun of you when you were younger.

Pictures????
Old 08-04-2009, 06:24 PM

2008 Dodge Charger R/T
I'm waiting for these mysterious pics to appear too! Come on, big boy! Where are they? Unless you've been full of sh** this WHOLE time...Hmmmm....
Old 08-04-2009, 06:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2007 S600
Originally Posted by TchrzBenz
I'm waiting for these mysterious pics to appear too! Come on, big boy! Where are they? Unless you've been full of sh** this WHOLE time...Hmmmm....
They are building cars in the factory faster than he can produce a picture.
Old 08-04-2009, 06:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 76 Likes on 50 Posts
BMW, Tesla, Mercedes, Porsche
Can we just ban him already?
Old 08-04-2009, 10:53 PM

2015 S550, 2016 Escalade
Originally Posted by QuadBenz
Can we just ban him already?
+1
Old 08-04-2009, 11:34 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Yaawn. His novelty is wearing off, he needs to give us some fresh material or go back to the Mini Boards already.
Old 08-05-2009, 01:09 AM

2006 R500 Obs black. Keyless, comfort, trim, lighting, AMG sport, premium and rr seat ent. packages
Originally Posted by K-A
Yaawn. His novelty is wearing off, he needs to give us some fresh material or go back to the Mini Boards already.
Sorry couldnt help myself.............
Attached Thumbnails New Jaguar-fat-guy-mini.jpg  
Old 08-05-2009, 09:18 PM

Mercedes-Benz S600
Originally Posted by Rturn
Sorry couldnt help myself.............

I have stopped coming on here as much. I never thought S class fans would be so happy with a car that isnt the best. I mean S600, S63, S65...why would anyone want drive anything else? I find a lot of you to be not original, not funny and not smart. I never thought there would be such failure amongst these forums. There are a few guys here that are good and can call themselves men but the most of you probably can't afford the cars you lease. E class with p1 package??? Come on thats less than $600 a month. Mercedes should not even be selling these cars to people who belong in Dodges.

I bet must of you don't even smoke. It makes me mad that you have Mercedes. Why should you get to drive E class when I have S600 and you get same key as me? Mercedes was created for best people and a lot of you guys should be sold as farm animals. I see you as property and less than little girls. A few days ago this song comes on as I was getting cigarettes out of my car and its called big girls don't cry. It made me think of this forum. Except that now I think you are less than girls. I want to buy you like cheese and embarrass you so my family can have a good time dressing you up like chickens and other stuff.

This reminds me of when I used to bring my family to mcdonalds in my older s600 and buy the $1 big macs. We used to get 40 big macs to throw at people that were getting out of the homosexual cars like lexus bmw audi infinty and the american garbage. It was fun to get to see the people get hit with a big burger as we call him ***** and garbage but now I can't have the luxry of doing this to you cuz this is on the computer and it really annoys me. My wife liked to find women in the junk cars too outside or in places to eat and try to fart on the womans ****. Now she hurt her foot and she cannot do it for like 4 months. Now she is complaining that she cant do it all the time and this is making me mad.

If any of you are in brooklyn I demand you tell me so I can come to your crap house and make fun of you the right way so I can have more good times. I'm bored with making crap out of you on the computer. I need more...(forgive english) amuzemeant?

I will give money to people with Lexus acura volvo or what ever for when we come to the house to start the fun but you have to let us break the car too. This does not mean very big damage just enough to show you your car is junk. we will also do this for c class e class and ml mercedes because we think mercedes should be punish for building cars for garbage people and forcing the good people look at it.

what is the best price I can get for this?
Old 08-05-2009, 09:44 PM

CL65
I have stopped coming on here as much. I never thought S class fans would be so happy with a car that isnt the best. I mean S600, S63, S65...why would anyone want drive anything else? I find a lot of you to be not original, not funny and not smart. I never thought there would be such failure amongst these forums. There are a few guys here that are good and can call themselves men but the most of you probably can't afford the cars you lease. E class with p1 package??? Come on thats less than $600 a month. Mercedes should not even be selling these cars to people who belong in Dodges.

I bet must of you don't even smoke. It makes me mad that you have Mercedes. Why should you get to drive E class when I have S600 and you get same key as me? Mercedes was created for best people and a lot of you guys should be sold as farm animals. I see you as property and less than little girls. A few days ago this song comes on as I was getting cigarettes out of my car and its called big girls don't cry. It made me think of this forum. Except that now I think you are less than girls. I want to buy you like cheese and embarrass you so my family can have a good time dressing you up like chickens and other stuff.

This reminds me of when I used to bring my family to mcdonalds in my older s600 and buy the $1 big macs. We used to get 40 big macs to throw at people that were getting out of the homosexual cars like lexus bmw audi infinty and the american garbage. It was fun to get to see the people get hit with a big burger as we call him ***** and garbage but now I can't have the luxry of doing this to you cuz this is on the computer and it really annoys me. My wife liked to find women in the junk cars too outside or in places to eat and try to fart on the womans ****. Now she hurt her foot and she cannot do it for like 4 months. Now she is complaining that she cant do it all the time and this is making me mad.

If any of you are in brooklyn I demand you tell me so I can come to your crap house and make fun of you the right way so I can have more good times. I'm bored with making crap out of you on the computer. I need more...(forgive english) amuzemeant?

I will give money to people with Lexus acura volvo or what ever for when we come to the house to start the fun but you have to let us break the car too. This does not mean very big damage just enough to show you your car is junk. we will also do this for c class e class and ml mercedes because we think mercedes should be punish for building cars for garbage people and forcing the good people look at it.

Soooo, where are the pictures you promised us.

Old 08-05-2009, 10:52 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Aw we made her mad.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:16 PM

2015 S550, 2016 Escalade
Is there an award available for best post of the year. If not, I suggest we create one as this is sure to be a winner.

Quotes that are among the most prize worthy:

I bet must of you don't even smoke.

Mercedes was created for best people and a lot of you guys should be sold as farm animals.

I want to buy you like cheese and embarrass you so my family can have a good time dressing you up like chickens and other stuff.

This reminds me of when I used to bring my family to mcdonalds in my older s600 and buy the $1 big macs. We used to get 40 big macs to throw at people that were getting out of the homosexual cars like lexus bmw audi infinty and the american garbage.

My wife liked to find women in the junk cars too outside or in places to eat and try to fart on the womans ****. Now she hurt her foot and she cannot do it for like 4 months.

Seriously though. The best quote was:
I have stopped coming on here as much.
Old 08-06-2009, 02:04 AM

2000 Mercedes Benz S500 Designo
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! what a ****ing dick! this guy is a JOKE
Old 08-06-2009, 02:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
I give you the truth and you treat me like i am the fat african american guy in the room who farts and doesn't take responsibility and just leaves. I cannot beleive the atitude.

those who have s600 know there is no other car in the world. i had some guy who looked like a girl fight with me the other day saying his lexus was a luxury car. lets get this straight-lexus is a bicycle.

the day life turns good is the day you own s600. when you own the 2nd s600 life is better. there is no car you look better smoking in then s600.
You really seem to have some maturity, racial, and materialistic issues. S600's are great, but so are many other MB's as well.

What is the point of bringing up race in this?
Why the insults on other MB's?

Why am I even responding to this, going back to sleep.
Old 08-06-2009, 04:48 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by hayden
Is there an award available for best post of the year. If not, I suggest we create one as this is sure to be a winner.

Quotes that are among the most prize worthy:

Seriously though. The best quote was:

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Jaguar