S-Class (W221) 2007-2013: S 320 CDI, S 350, S 450, S 500, S 550, S 420 CDI, S 600

FS: (California) 2007 S550 FULLY LOADED | AMG PACKAGE | PANORAMIC ROOF and more!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2013, 05:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
4 wheeled car.
Talking FS: (California) 2007 S550 FULLY LOADED | AMG PACKAGE | PANORAMIC ROOF and more!

I'm selling my S550. If anyone is looking for a pristine example, this is it!

Since we're on MBWorld, I know some of you are aware of the issue found on some vin #. I forgot what that part is called (had something to do w/ the harmonic balancer/balancing shaft), but it has been replaced under warranty with the updated part, so it is NOT an issue with this car.

I also replaced the starter battery a couple of months ago. Fully serviced and ready to go!

Here's the link to my classifieds post:
https://mbworld.org/forums/mercedes-...roof-more.html

And the link to my AutoTrader ad:
http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...ngId=341424514

And what I posted in the original classifieds:

Originally Posted by The Godfather
I finally put my S550 on Autotrader. The car is located in San Luis Obispo County. I can drive to meet serious SoCal people who would like to see the car and meet them half way (Santa Barbara/Ventura etc). Same for NorCal people.

$35,800, 57K miles. Car is bone stock, except for the color matched sidemarkers (done by Chapparone Autobody in San Diego). I have the stock amber ones as well.
Call me if interested: 805-709-0054.

Here's my Auto Trader spiel:

Selling my beautiful 2007 S550 in stunning and rare flint grey exterior and classy black interior. This is not your run of the mill S550, this one is FULLY optioned! AMG sport package (a MUST have compared to the bland non-AMG ones out there), 19 inch AMG wheels, PREMIUM III package, Keyless GO, Bluetooth puck, Parktronic (front/rear parking sensors), dynamic/massaging seats, wooden and HEATED steering wheel, PANORAMIC roof, heated and ventilated front and rear seats, rear seat package (reclining/heated/ventilated), 4 zone A/C with full rear control panel, navigation with latest software update and maps (Birdseye View/3D), voice command, DVD changer, XM/MP3/DVD, SD card reader, DVD movie playback capability, bi-xenon directional headlights with washers and more! This S-Class is as fully loaded as it gets and has all the bells and whistles!

And for the most discerning buyers out there, you will be happy to learn that this car never had its front license plate mounted, so no unsightly license plates holes in the bumper! This vehicle is impeccable and was only used as a weekend car. It was previously a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle from Fletcher Jones Newport Beach, and has been meticulously cared for. All services done at Santa Barbara Mercedes-Benz, and records are available. This car is as perfect as new and is ready for a new home!

I have priced it VERY fairly given all of the rare options it has. Don t be fooled by cheaper, uncared for and un-optioned models out there. This IS the gem you want to take home! This car has lived its life in a garage and is located in San Luis Obispo County. No accidents, clean CARFAX, and zero issues!

Cars for Sale: 2007 Mercedes-Benz S550 in Arroyo Grande, CA 93420: Sedan Details - 341424514 - AutoTrader.com

Any questions, feel free to ask! Thanks!

Old 03-14-2013, 02:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 s63 amg
Originally Posted by The Godfather
I'm selling my S550. If anyone is looking for a pristine example, this is it!

Since we're on MBWorld, I know some of you are aware of the issue found on some vin #. I forgot what that part is called (had something to do w/ the harmonic balancer/balancing shaft), but it has been replaced under warranty with the updated part, so it is NOT an issue with this car.

I also replaced the starter battery a couple of months ago. Fully serviced and ready to go!

Here's the link to my classifieds post:
https://mbworld.org/forums/mercedes-...roof-more.html

And the link to my AutoTrader ad:
http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...ngId=341424514

And what I posted in the original classifieds:
are u getting the new one after selling it
Old 03-17-2013, 06:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by azizblue
are u getting the new one after selling it
Nah, buying a house. I'll get back into an AMG eventually
Old 03-25-2013, 05:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
ttt
Old 03-28-2013, 08:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Red face

PRICE DROP: $34,900!
Old 03-29-2013, 01:25 PM

2007 S550
Wow, wish I'd seen your ad before I bought virtually the same car from an Atlanta Dealership! Mine is exactly like yours with two exceptions, (stock wheels & no heated steering wheel... mine has Night Vision option instead). Mine has slightly fewer miles, but you've got it priced right for somebody looking to upgrade to a very sweet ride! Good Luck.
Old 03-30-2013, 08:33 PM
SSM

Mercedes S550 AMG
good luck i wish i had seen it before i got mine

wish u all the best
Old 04-01-2013, 02:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
TTT so people don't keep buying another before mine lol
Old 04-07-2013, 11:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Deposit has been placed by prospective buyer and fellow MBworld member. Sale should occur on 4/15. I've had many people contact me regarding this car, so I just wanted to give everyone an update!