S-Class (W223) 2021 to Present

My new 2021 S580 is on its way to Daddy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-09-2021, 05:22 PM

Received 67 Likes on 46 Posts
2020 E53 CABRIOLET 2021 S580 (TRADED), 2023 EQS580 SEDAN SEDAN
Originally Posted by TwinCam
I have not experienced any of the problems you are having, but I have the S580 AMG version without the rear entertainment features. Blue tooth connectivity works fine as does wireless Apple Car Play. The MBUX driver profile works very well, but the dealer helped set that function up. There are a lot of tech settings and it is easy to turn some off by accident. My wife reported that suddenly the outside mirrors were not folding when she locked the car. I found the feature in settings and turned it back on…back to working properly, but at a loss for how it got switched off. I’m hoping that many of the problems you are experiencing will be resolve with a bit of fine tuning of the multitude of settings. Now, go out and enjoy driving your new car!
I read your post and just snickered. Everything works fine but there are things in this car that move or change without me doing them? Example: I get out of the car, the next day the rear sunshades are up, I didn't raise them and no one else was in the car. Sunroof shade opened, just got in the car and the active seat bolsters stopped working, I did not change or shut them off? The dealer told me that Mercedes does over the air updates on things that may need correcting without notice, just wondering if those gremlins at Mercedes are doing some of these things unknowingly?
Old 09-09-2021, 07:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2,883 Likes on 1,858 Posts
2024 S580
To add, you can get a wood/leather steering wheel, it just depends on the wood trim you choose.
Old 09-09-2021, 07:58 PM

Received 74 Likes on 61 Posts
2015 MBZ S 550
Originally Posted by ALANPRIEBE
I read your post and just snickered. Everything works fine but there are things in this car that move or change without me doing them? Example: I get out of the car, the next day the rear sunshades are up, I didn't raise them and no one else was in the car. Sunroof shade opened, just got in the car and the active seat bolsters stopped working, I did not change or shut them off? The dealer told me that Mercedes does over the air updates on things that may need correcting without notice, just wondering if those gremlins at Mercedes are doing some of these things unknowingly?
I had this issue with the rear sunshade on my 2015 W222. I’d be driving along and it would just raise itself without me doing anything. Kinda weird. Then one day it just stopped doing that. All good now!
Old 04-24-2022, 12:03 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
S560
Originally Posted by mbroveramg
Finally got my order in. This is a big deal for me as my 2020 Maybach S560 recently got stolen from me 2 months ago. So this is the perfect replacement for me!
I choose to get the AMG Line (Sport) package instead of the Executive package since I like the sporter, more aggressive look. I live near New York so I do not want to look like a Limo driver.. LOL
Since I choose to get the AMG Package, the rear steering that is offered in the new W223 S-classes is only 4.5 Degree turning angle instead of the 10 Degrees the Executive Series offers. I guess cause of the fender wells on the AMG package they weren't able to get 10 Degrees..? Idk makes no sense to me. Besides, that being my only problem; I added every option my eyes could see. So this is a fully loaded S580 4matic with AMG package
As you can see, I spec'd mine with Designo white with Carmine Red/Black Exclusive Nappa Leather! Reminds me of the 300SL Red leather. It's awesome to see Mercedes offering Red leather now for the S-class models.
However, at the moment there is not a lot of options to choose from regarding exterior colors. I'm not sure why my build sheet says $1,134,406, LOL it ended up being $162,000. The most expensive S580 ordered yet, according to my Mercedes Dealerships near me. Also, the Burmester is now 4D sound and of course I added all the 3D Technology Packages along with Rear Tv's and 21" inch Wheels. Disregard the 20" wheels in the build slot. I should be expecting my S580 in March or April 2021. Only a couple of months left!

How did the S580 ride and insulation compare to your Maybach S560?
Old 12-01-2022, 01:10 PM
TSA

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts
S580 MAYBACH Z223
Originally Posted by mbroveramg
Finally got my order in. This is a big deal for me as my 2020 Maybach S560 recently got stolen from me 2 months ago. So this is the perfect replacement for me!
I choose to get the AMG Line (Sport) package instead of the Executive package since I like the sporter, more aggressive look. I live near New York so I do not want to look like a Limo driver.. LOL
Since I choose to get the AMG Package, the rear steering that is offered in the new W223 S-classes is only 4.5 Degree turning angle instead of the 10 Degrees the Executive Series offers. I guess cause of the fender wells on the AMG package they weren't able to get 10 Degrees..? Idk makes no sense to me. Besides, that being my only problem; I added every option my eyes could see. So this is a fully loaded S580 4matic with AMG package
As you can see, I spec'd mine with Designo white with Carmine Red/Black Exclusive Nappa Leather! Reminds me of the 300SL Red leather. It's awesome to see Mercedes offering Red leather now for the S-class models.
However, at the moment there is not a lot of options to choose from regarding exterior colors. I'm not sure why my build sheet says $1,134,406, LOL it ended up being $162,000. The most expensive S580 ordered yet, according to my Mercedes Dealerships near me. Also, the Burmester is now 4D sound and of course I added all the 3D Technology Packages along with Rear Tv's and 21" inch Wheels. Disregard the 20" wheels in the build slot. I should be expecting my S580 in March or April 2021. Only a couple of months left!

pretty cool. i purchased mine in 2021 got it on my hands in 2022 you know the war in ukraine is bit of a problem. and i already got millions of problems tho...