S55 AMG, S65 AMG , S63 AMG (W220, W221) 2001 - 2013 (Two Generations)

Pics of my New S65, LOOK!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-30-2006, 01:12 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bentley flying spur
Originally Posted by Aleksandar
Impressive. I don't care what anyone says about your house, choice or age. Your home looks beautiful and your cars are as well (kid too). Congratulations, you have done extremely well for yourself, and everyone should be asking you how, not putting you down for having it.

Aleksandar
i second that. i would greatly appreciate if you can pay it forward and share some of your knowledge with me in terms of the realestate market and the development feild
Old 12-30-2006, 01:28 AM
ON PROBATION

Originally Posted by Fuzz
Wow Buttchen, you rock.
You dont FUZZ

Your still here?

Hey Honda is having a red tag sale..hurry. Go now quickly!!
Old 12-30-2006, 05:06 AM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
19 Ferrari 488 Spyder, 19 911 Speedster, 19 Merc s63cab, 17 P Cayenne turbo, 16 Boxster Spyder,
Originally Posted by vraa
I contacted RAC to see if they could get a set made for E55's, never recieved a reply back

I want some monolites!
Let me tell you, they are some damn nice wheels! Stay on Chuck and Shep, they'll do it, I'm sure. There's a second group buy on them on the other board.
Old 12-30-2006, 03:40 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2001 S500 Sport "Klaus"
Originally Posted by newton22
I make four figures a year.
are you a sculptor?
Old 12-30-2006, 03:49 PM

2001 S500 Sport "Klaus"
Originally Posted by love2skiutah
Hey! Did you guys see the pictures of my S65?

S65? I thought this thread was about trash-talking ostentatious marble-appointed houses with 7 car garages in So.Cal?
Old 12-30-2006, 03:52 PM

2001 S500 Sport "Klaus"
Originally Posted by BUTCHEN
Look what you drive..
now we can all just consider the source. You must be blind!
...but it cost lots of money to buy (the M5, that is). Isn't that all that's important to you anyway? Please forgive me for forming that impression of you based on posts in this thread.
Old 12-30-2006, 03:54 PM

2001 S500 Sport "Klaus"
Originally Posted by vraa
I contacted RAC to see if they could get a set made for E55's, never recieved a reply back

I want some monolites!
doesn't BBS make rims that look like that too? There's a guy with a silver/grey e55 wagon on the pictures thread (about a year or so ago) who has BBS' that look like those RAC's on his ride. Is the difference in the depth of the lip or is there something else I'm missing?
Old 12-30-2006, 04:27 PM
ON PROBATION

Originally Posted by vixapphire
...but it cost lots of money to buy (the M5, that is). Isn't that all that's important to you anyway? Please forgive me for forming that impression of you based on posts in this thread.
he drives a Honda ..sorry for assuming you can read....
Old 12-30-2006, 05:58 PM

2001 S500 Sport "Klaus"
he drives a Honda ..sorry for assuming you can read....
what's the picture of the M5 doing on his posts then? is he another phony on these boards (surprise surprise - not) or is it one of those fancy honda plastic bodykits? or perhaps i made a mistake and was thinking about another poster.
Old 12-30-2006, 08:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

This thread is ridiculous. To start, love2ski, congratulations. You have a beautiful car collection, house and daughter, all of which you should be - and I'm sure you are - grateful for. Your wealth is yours (and quite impressively earned at such a young age might I add) and as long is it is enjoyed in good health and happiness, there is no other way it should be spent.

Of course everyone has his or her idea of how money should be spent and thats fine. Opinions are opinions. But as pmb600 said, what happened to the civility of this thread? Butchen, you are clearly a successful guy in the field of real estate. I am familiar with the field as that my sister works for one of the largest lenders in the United States and closes million-dollar loans for breakfast. What I dont understand is WHY ON EARTH you are acting like such a child? Real Estate is a networking business. It is about relationships and connections. I don't care if I had all of the money on Earth, I would never, ever buy a home from you simply from how I have see you respond to criticism in this thread. I am 19 years old for God's sake and even I am bewildered. Saying someone drives a Honda as an insult? As if that has anything to do with his character or personal virtues? I agree that you have been getting lots of trouble by other posters for the house you are posting pictures of and they have come at you with just as childish remarks as your own. But nevertheless, if you are going to let it be known that you are realtor on these public forums, I think it would be wise of you to act with a little more decency. Good luck in all of your endeavors and whether you want to take this with offense or with an open mind is up to you.
Old 12-30-2006, 08:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
E550 4MATIC
Originally Posted by Eleanor Owner
This thread is ridiculous. To start, love2ski, congratulations. You have a beautiful car collection, house and daughter, all of which you should be - and I'm sure you are - grateful for. Your wealth is yours (and quite impressively earned at such a young age might I add) and as long is it is enjoyed in good health and happiness, there is no other way it should be spent.

Of course everyone has his or her idea of how money should be spent and thats fine. Opinions are opinions. But as pmb600 said, what happened to the civility of this thread? Butchen, you are clearly a successful guy in the field of real estate. I am familiar with the field as that my sister works for one of the largest lenders in the United States and closes million-dollar loans for breakfast. What I dont understand is WHY ON EARTH you are acting like such a child? Real Estate is a networking business. It is about relationships and connections. I don't care if I had all of the money on Earth, I would never, ever buy a home from you simply from how I have see you respond to criticism in this thread. I am 19 years old for God's sake and even I am bewildered. Saying someone drives a Honda as an insult? As if that has anything to do with his character or personal virtues? I agree that you have been getting lots of trouble by other posters for the house you are posting pictures of and they have come at you with just as childish remarks as your own. But nevertheless, if you are going to let it be known that you are realtor on these public forums, I think it would be wise of you to act with a little more decency. Good luck in all of your endeavors and whether you want to take this with offense or with an open mind is up to you.

Great post. Thank you for showing everyone that not all 19/20 year olds are idiots and that some of us are mature!
Old 12-30-2006, 08:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK63 Black Series
Originally Posted by Fuzz
Not trying to ****... I just thought the house was ugly... kind of like an S65 painted light pink with a green marble wing... that's hot.

PS I love my honda... and hopefully I'll love my ML63, powered by V-tec, that comes next week too... if only I could move out of this crappy *** rental apartment... maybe next year after I get promoted to Senior **** Pusher.
LMAO! Nice Honda! Sorry to come off like an ***, I was having a bad day I guess.
Old 12-30-2006, 08:57 PM
ON PROBATION

EDIT BY SITE OWNER: I am not going to put up with crap like this in 2007. This forum is about FUN - accept that or accept a one way ticket out of here! Brad
Old 12-30-2006, 09:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

post was edited
My friend, I drive a 2004 E55. I am by no means on a different page. What I took notice to, though, is the fact that my demeanor is illustrative of someone 10 years your senior. This is not a forum for business? Then why are you posting pictures of this "beautiful home" that is great for "any benz owner"? You are in real estate, and you are all the same. I attend the Marshall School of Business at USC so I consider myself well informed. I am not going to bother trying to defend myself against your comments but what you have just done is exactly what I am talking about. You can save yourself from bragging to me, a simple 19 year old, of your financial accomplishments. Please understand that given the fact that I have family connections with people such as, oh, lets say, Rick Hilton, your resume is of no interest to me. I am through associating with you, and I leave you with two words of advice that should never be given to you by someone my age...

Grow Up.
Old 12-31-2006, 01:01 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2013 E63 AMG
I've worked with Jeff Gordon in the past he loves German sports cars in fact he has a deal with BMW that every year they give him a free custom built car. The last car I saw him driving was a white BMW 740i with 3 piece BBS wheels; this was a few years back. I have not seen him in a Mercedes, but the S65 that is a car for a driver like he is.
Old 12-31-2006, 01:04 AM
ON PROBATION

Originally Posted by Dawson AMG
I've worked with Jeff Gordon in the past he loves German sports cars in fact he has a deal with BMW that every year they give him a free custom built car. The last car I saw him driving was a white BMW 740i with 3 piece BBS wheels; this was a few years back. I have not seen him in a Mercedes, but the S65 that is a car for a driver like he is.
YES IT IS...WHAT A MACHINE!!!
THE NEW 65 IS A WEAPON OF CHOICE!!!!
Old 12-31-2006, 11:43 AM

S65 Renntech'd, GL450, Super Charged Range Rover
You guys should see this new car I just got! It's pretty fun!

Here's a pic in case anyone didn't see it...

Old 12-31-2006, 11:48 AM
axl

w210 E320K // w221 S550
this car is juuuussst greaaat.... actuallly my dream "mafia" car

enjoy it maaaaan... whish everybody a happy new year---

axl fom germany...
Old 12-31-2006, 11:50 AM

2007 SL550, 2008 S65, Golf cart and a few non-MB vehicles
Sorry about hijacking your thread.
Still love the car as well as the color combo!

Noticed it was at the shop, what issues did you have?
Old 12-31-2006, 12:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK63 Black Series
Is that plastic seat cover just for when it's in the shop or do you leave it on all the time?
Old 12-31-2006, 02:45 PM

S65 Renntech'd, GL450, Super Charged Range Rover
Originally Posted by vmspionage
Is that plastic seat cover just for when it's in the shop or do you leave it on all the time?
That was a pic I took right when it came off the truck.

And Yes, I drive with the plastic on the seat all the time. Who doesn't do that? Duh!
Old 12-31-2006, 03:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Originally Posted by guru
What an awesome thread....

The is thread is exactly that,a topic where somebody is proud to show their new car off.It just amazes me how people cant just sit back and nejoy another person's fortune and happiness.Instead they jump in and ridicule the guys way of living and his future.

I think that car is amazing and so is his house! Congrats on being able to live the life your living,a happy one.
Old 12-31-2006, 03:12 PM

E550 Sport Black/Black
Thank you for tuning into this weeks episode of "As the MB World Turns".

My God!!!! I have been reading this and many other forums for years as an enthusiast of all fine cars. I have often enjoyed a lot of the healthy ribbing and banter that goes on amongst the various car fan camps. After having read this entire thread up to this point, I had to register just so I could post this question. When did this forum become a poorly scripted episode of your run of the mill Soap Opera?

Love2skiutah, you have a beautiful home, car collection and what I can only assume is a very happy and fulfilling life, personally and professionally. Congratulations, may you and yours continue to enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Old 12-31-2006, 03:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Old 12-31-2006, 04:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Originally Posted by VegasAutoPhile
Touché, point taken. No, not currently. Have owned Mercedes, BMW and Audi's until recently. I am currently driving a 06 Lexus GS430 (I know, blasphemy) after having many frustrated owning experiences due to reliability. Nothing major, like engine failure etc. Just tons of little things, constantly having lights go off on your dash for one reason or another. I continue to admire and follow the Germans in anxious anticipation of improved reliability. I hope to be back in one soon, the new S63 is going to be extremely tempting. LOVE the S65, but it is going to be out of my price range for a while.
As I said earlier,welcome to the site.I can relate to the tons of little things problems.If it wasnt for the power of the AMG motor I highly doubt I would be an MB owner in the first place.Again the AMG power will put me in the seat of the S65 when I feel the need for a larger car,but for now the E55 is just fine for me.Lexus builds a great car,but I like forced induction cars.So the AMG has fit the bill do far.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pics of my New S65, LOOK!!