Sedan
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Has anyone here ordered the 2023 GT63 SE

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-03-2022, 09:59 AM

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts
'71 280SL /'19 AMG GTR /'24 S63 E Edition 1 /'24 Range Rover SV LWB /'20 Toyota Sien
Has anyone here ordered the 2023 GT63 SE

I have one on order and am seeking input from members
Old 04-03-2022, 06:26 PM

Received 27 Likes on 14 Posts
‘21 GLS63, '23 GLE63s
My dealer could only see the ‘23 GT63 but not the S or SE in Netstar. Did you actually build one or just get put on a list for one? My dealer had me build a ‘23 GT63 and will either convert it to a GT63S/GT63SE or will place a new order once they are available in Netstar. Because the SE looks really interesting.

Last edited by DubDub12; 04-06-2022 at 08:36 AM.
Old 04-04-2022, 03:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 382 Likes on 246 Posts
'22 Alpina B7,'21 G63 Renntech obviously (wife), Wrangler(kids)
Originally Posted by Bossanov
I have one on order and am seeking input from members
Congrats for quick thinking ahead of time, putting yourself at the top of a list.
At this point however, it is a list only, not an actual order since no dealer in US has received any allocations yet.
Unless you ordered the car elsewhere, a lot of folks have multiple residences and much more options available to them because of it.
I know a guy here in Chicago who ordered a new Zonda in the past, only to keep it at his home in Tuscany.

Last edited by absent; 04-04-2022 at 03:37 PM.
Old 04-05-2022, 09:41 AM

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts
'71 280SL /'19 AMG GTR /'24 S63 E Edition 1 /'24 Range Rover SV LWB /'20 Toyota Sien
You are correct. Just on the list at this point. Just trying to see if any new rumors on expected dates for building and etc.
Old 04-06-2022, 01:54 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2018 Nissan GTR
Went to my local dealer here in Daly City, Ca. and went over the options with a guy and got put on a list. He told me if the allocation got accepted, and there would be a $1000 deposit put down. At a later date when they're ready to build the car, he'll have me come in to put down the final official options
He said that at best, with everything going smoothly, they probably wont start getting cars until Nov. Still haven't decided on the S, or just the 63

I'm more curious what kind of a markup we're looking at, but I know it varies from dealer to dealer depending on the number of allocations.

Old 04-11-2022, 03:42 PM

Received 678 Likes on 360 Posts
2020 GTA; 2022 Audi e-tron GT, 2022 Ford F-150; 1926 Rolls-Royce Springfield 40/50 Playboy roadster
Originally Posted by Flex6
Went to my local dealer here in Daly City, Ca. and went over the options with a guy and got put on a list. He told me if the allocation got accepted, and there would be a $1000 deposit put down. At a later date when they're ready to build the car, he'll have me come in to put down the final official options
He said that at best, with everything going smoothly, they probably wont start getting cars until Nov. Still haven't decided on the S, or just the 63

I'm more curious what kind of a markup we're looking at, but I know it varies from dealer to dealer depending on the number of allocations.
Get the markup information in advance and sign a binding deal with the dealer if the markup is acceptable to you.
Old 04-12-2022, 05:13 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2018 Nissan GTR
Originally Posted by MalibuScott
Get the markup information in advance and sign a binding deal with the dealer if the markup is acceptable to you.
Yea, I was trying to get them to at least semi-commit to a markup. I got one dealer saying about 10k.

Just being a matter of principal, I don't think I could see myself going above 15k
Old 06-12-2022, 01:58 PM

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts
2023 C63S, 2004 Maserati GT Coupe, Alpha Romeo Stelvio
Chris,

Further to my statements above, I find it odd that some are actually pissed off about my position regarding C63S order taking at the dealer level and suggesting I am either clueless or lying...

Although I am not an active current member of the various local Mercedes or AMG clubs, I have been a long time Porsche club member, BMW member, mustang member, Barracud/challenger, muscle car clubs, car show attendee and volunteer, even a Volkswagon member at one time with my 68 beetle ragtop with a rammed in Porsche 356 engine. I also coach youth football and hockey. I know a hell of a lot of people in an 10 million person geography of the greater Toronto area.

I have purchased SUV's for my wife from Mercedes long before I bought my C43. These guys at the dealership know my history and they want my wife to upgrade to another Benz SUV when she decides to replace her Stelvio.

They are not going to F**k me around with some fake order bull****, to keep me from buying an M3.

I know hundreds of car enthusiasts who know thousands of car enthusiasts collectively.

What would be the point of screwing me over?

Old 06-14-2022, 09:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 382 Likes on 246 Posts
'22 Alpina B7,'21 G63 Renntech obviously (wife), Wrangler(kids)
Wink

Originally Posted by Pretty Jacked
Chris,

Further to my statements above, I find it odd that some are actually pissed off about my position regarding C63S order taking at the dealer level and suggesting I am either clueless or lying...

Although I am not an active current member of the various local Mercedes or AMG clubs, I have been a long time Porsche club member, BMW member, mustang member, Barracud/challenger, muscle car clubs, car show attendee and volunteer, even a Volkswagon member at one time with my 68 beetle ragtop with a rammed in Porsche 356 engine. I also coach youth football and hockey. I know a hell of a lot of people in an 10 million person geography of the greater Toronto area.

I have purchased SUV's for my wife from Mercedes long before I bought my C43. These guys at the dealership know my history and they want my wife to upgrade to another Benz SUV when she decides to replace her Stelvio.

They are not going to F**k me around with some fake order bull****, to keep me from buying an M3.

I know hundreds of car enthusiasts who know thousands of car enthusiasts collectively.

What would be the point of screwing me over?
Ahem...
I think you posted in a different thread that you intended......
Old 06-14-2022, 07:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 879 Likes on 453 Posts
Bentley Continental GT; AMG GT
Darned RELATED THREADS will get you every time...LOL...