Notices
Site Announcements Look here to find out the latest MBWorld news and announcements!

Please welcome our new Administrators!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-12-2020, 02:50 PM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 462 Likes on 348 Posts
Please welcome our new Administrators!

Hi everyone!

Our community is growing rapidly and it is time to increase our Administrative and moderator staff capability.

It is with great pleasure I announce both Vic55 and Rock have agreed to help at the Administrator level. Both have been active members in this community for more than a decade. Congratulations guys!

Vic55
Administrator

Vic is one of the charter members of MBWorld that pre-dated the 2001 official roll out. He has been a Super Moderator since 2002 and currently has or owned 11 Mercedes Benz AMG vehicles, with his favorite being the 2012 C63 AMG Black Series. An owner of over 40 cars in the past 14 years including many German (AMG Benz, BMW M, Porsche), Italian (Ferrari, Lamborghini), Japanese (Acura, Nissan), and other brands; Vic is more than just a passionate Mercedes fan, but also an overall admirer of cars and their performance. He enjoys modding each of his rides with the BPU's (basic performance upstages) such as suspension, exhaust, wheels, and tuning. But most of all he enjoys providing feedback on his personal experiences with each of his current and prior cars and assisting the forum community with questions. When he is not here on the boards, you can find Vic driving his cars, traveling, watching football, and drinking beer.

Rock
Administrator

Rock was born a passionate car enthusiast. He loves to read and learn about the cars he loves. He's been a member of the MBworld community for well over a decade and owns several AMG's, including the E55, CLS63- and currently a 2017 C63s coupe. His interest does not stop at Mercedes-Benz. He also has an assortment of BMW M3s and Audi RS cars, including the RS4, RS5 and currently the RS7.

The following 8 users liked this post by speedlimit:
Adi-Benz (03-12-2020), benz450GLS (11-22-2021), danaw007 (03-17-2020), DIY DWYER (03-14-2020), E63_SauceGod (03-20-2020), pmercury (03-23-2020), SaffsDad (03-15-2020), Streamliner (03-24-2020) and 3 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 03-13-2020, 12:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 513 Likes on 347 Posts
700HP Facelift converted PFL C63 S Coupe
Originally Posted by speedlimit
Hi everyone!

Our community is growing rapidly and it is time to increase our Administrative and moderator staff capability.

It is with great pleasure I announce both Vic55 and Rock have agreed to help at the Administrator level. Both have been active members in this community for more than a decade. Congratulations guys!

Vic55
Administrator

Vic is one of the charter members of MBWorld that pre-dated the 2001 official roll out. He has been a Super Moderator since 2002 and currently has or owned 11 Mercedes Benz AMG vehicles, with his favorite being the 2012 C63 AMG Black Series. An owner of over 40 cars in the past 14 years including many German (AMG Benz, BMW M, Porsche), Italian (Ferrari, Lamborghini), Japanese (Acura, Nissan), and other brands; Vic is more than just a passionate Mercedes fan, but also an overall admirer of cars and their performance. He enjoys modding each of his rides with the BPU's (basic performance upstages) such as suspension, exhaust, wheels, and tuning. But most of all he enjoys providing feedback on his personal experiences with each of his current and prior cars and assisting the forum community with questions. When he is not here on the boards, you can find Vic driving his cars, traveling, watching football, and drinking beer.

Rock
Administrator

Rock was born a passionate car enthusiast. He loves to read and learn about the cars he loves. He's been a member of the MBworld community for well over a decade and owns several AMG's, including the E55, CLS63- and currently a 2017 C63s coupe. His interest does not stop at Mercedes-Benz. He also has an assortment of BMW M3s and Audi RS cars, including the RS4, RS5 and currently the RS7.
Congratulations and thanks giving us owners and enthusiasts a community to come to and share our passion.
Admins, please can you increase the file sizes to 10MB per attachment? I've been trying to upload some brochures and technical books but can't due to the limit.

Also, if we can have new emojis too? Cheers aye
Old 03-13-2020, 05:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 678 Likes on 643 Posts
2014 E350 also restored: 1969 Camaro convertible SS 1957 Chevy Belair 2dr hardtop
Welcome always good to have more help
Old 03-13-2020, 05:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,488 Likes on 986 Posts
This place is a joke.
Congrats!
Now what does the moderator position pay, and are you accepting applications? 😎
Old 03-16-2020, 02:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 97 Likes on 82 Posts
'20 GLC300 SUV
This place has always had great mods/admins. Super quick to reply to any concerns/questions.

Congrats gents.
Old 03-17-2020, 01:29 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2003 S55 AMG
Originally Posted by speedlimit
Hi everyone!

Vic55
Administrator

Rock
Administrator

WOW you should've been admin long time ago lol, good luck!!
The following users liked this post:
Smartmig (03-24-2020)
Old 03-24-2020, 08:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3,607 Likes on 2,064 Posts
2020 S560 Sedan, 2019 SL450, 2019 E450 Luxury Trim Wagon, '24 BMW I7 on order...
Love this site, especially since you folks got rid of the political banners & signatures! Let’s talk Mercedes-Benz! The best or nothing!
Congrats to the new Administrators and the new Moderators.
Old 03-25-2020, 05:59 AM

Received 35 Likes on 28 Posts
MB
Good to heard that!
Old 03-26-2020, 06:38 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2008 CL63 AMG
Good to have lots of experienced enthusiasts onboard. I'll definitely have questions down the line beginning with my first; Can you tune a naturally aspirated 2009 SL550? Performance shops in the Dallas area are saying that, because they're naturally aspirated, that you can't do it. I already have a 2008 S63 and I don't need another AMG which uses too much gas during long travels. I believe a tune may be a little more economical, and will also give me just enough power to pull an SRT or Mustang as I get lots of challenges.