SL/R230: Best Floor Mats!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-27-2010, 07:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
M-Class
Thumbs up Best Floor Mats!!

I love passing along good finds ....
I've been hearing about these Coco Mats, and saw them in a friend's Benz. I had to have a set myself. They are beyond gorgeous and seem like they are made to last a lifetime. They custom cut them to fit each model perfectly. I can't even tell you what they do for my Benz's interior - it looks like a totally new car - so elegant. I did a lot of shopping around before I made the purchase. I found the best deal at coastlinesales.com. They offer them in 7 different colors for almost every model. I ended up paying $114 for my set of 2 front mats, which came with a lifetime warranty!! Hello! Check them out - seriously the best floor mats I've ever seen - quality and aesthetic wise.
Old 08-27-2010, 07:43 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
His mama. Traded y0 mama in because she was squeaking.
Right... I'm going to run to your site to drive up your spam assisted google rankings.
Old 08-27-2010, 07:57 AM

M-Class
Wow ... someone not get enough coffee this morning ?!?

I'm a stay-at-home mom and have no idea what the hell a 'google ranking' is.

Have a good one, pal.
Old 08-27-2010, 08:20 AM

So you don't think it looks a little suspect, having just signed up this month, then your first two posts containing advertising some floor mats from a website? Seriously? No "personal" pictures of these floor mats, only a website address, very specific as to what they offer, such as colors, availability, etc.

That's a pretty lame intro, if that's what you were going for.

And how do you know they're the best? Have you bought every other floor mat out there in order to make this assessment?
Old 08-27-2010, 08:34 AM

M-Class
Although I'm new to this, I'm pretty sure that these forums are set up to either pose or answer technical questions, share good finds, or just shoot the breeze in general. I didn't sign up to be harassed, that's for sure.

And to answer your question ... yeah, buddy - I've made it my life's focus to purchase and evaluate every brand and option of floor mats out there on the market. It's taken me a while, but I think I'm almost there. When I posted "best floor mats", that was totally meant literally ... as in take my word for it - I've tested them all.

And as for the pics ... again being new to this, I wasn't aware that was a requirement, but I'll be sure to get right on that.
Old 08-27-2010, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by mercedesowner55
Although I'm new to this, I'm pretty sure that these forums are set up to either pose or answer technical questions, share good finds, or just shoot the breeze in general. I didn't sign up to be harassed, that's for sure.
You're new to this? Awww. Well, I'll let you in on a little secret, OK? The Internet is not all cuddly bears and people being uber nice to you when they don't agree with you. Get over it.

And to answer your question ... yeah, buddy
I'm not your buddy. We don't drink together, we don't hang out together, and we sure as hell don't know each other.

- I've made it my life's focus to purchase and evaluate every brand and option of floor mats out there on the market. It's taken me a while, but I think I'm almost there.
Good for you! But since you're not quite "there", then you can't honestly say the floor mats you're trying to peddle are the best, since you haven't tested ALL of the available floor mats out there.

When I posted "best floor mats", that was totally meant literally ... as in take my word for it - I've tested them all.
So, did you test them all, or almost all of them? You're contradicting yourself.

And as for the pics ... again being new to this, I wasn't aware that was a requirement, but I'll be sure to get right on that.
Right, you're new to "this". It's not a requirement, but you're advertising this website and yet you don't have a personal picture of the floor mats installed in your vehicle? How do you expect someone to take you for anything more than a spammer?

Yes, I know you were being sarcastic about testing all of the floor mats available for sale out there. But I still think you're a spammer. Albeit, one that comes back to "answer" the accusation of being one. That's pretty rare.

Either way, people with more than 5 brain cells will see through your charade and realize you're just spamming.
Old 09-08-2010, 01:44 AM

sl55
I think the original poster was just a little too enthusiastic about the mats. Someone like that probably would have posted a pic of the mats in his car.
Old 12-13-2010, 07:51 PM

2018 GLC 300 W / 2011 E350W, Luxury, P01, leather steering wheel

This is Coco mats.
I agree with 'ghilliehq'. I wanna see that mats. Please post some pics. BTW, I just ordered OEM rubber floor mats @ dealer. $109.00

Last edited by will4iron; 12-13-2010 at 11:40 PM.
Old 12-15-2010, 09:22 AM

2014 (SL550); 2009 SL550 (sold); '05 SL500 (sold)
I just picked up OEM rubber (winter) floor mats yesterday from my NJ dealer and they were only $55. for the set. I don't think MB has different rubber floor mats but fyi...
Old 12-15-2010, 10:54 AM

2018 GLC 300 W / 2011 E350W, Luxury, P01, leather steering wheel
I went to dealer Monday and ordered mine. Reg. price was $109+ tax but I have onwers club member so got 12% off. Also I used $50 boucher from Costco Auto program so I paid $55.25 for set of 4 (front and rear). They will ship them to my home free via UPS in 2 days so it will be home today(Wednesday). They are MB OEM all weather rubber mats in color of beige. Just wondered why they don't have that in stock.
Old 12-15-2010, 03:30 PM

2014 (SL550); 2009 SL550 (sold); '05 SL500 (sold)
Originally Posted by will4iron
I went to dealer Monday and ordered mine. Reg. price was $109+ tax but I have onwers club member so got 12% off. Also I used $50 boucher from Costco Auto program so I paid $55.25 for set of 4 (front and rear). They will ship them to my home free via UPS in 2 days so it will be home today(Wednesday). They are MB OEM all weather rubber mats in color of beige. Just wondered why they don't have that in stock.

You got a great deal. Just to be clear for others, I was referring to a two-piece set for $55., not a set of 4.