SL/R230: DAS/STAR System

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2021, 11:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes benz R230
Originally Posted by BenzNinja
they don't have technicians, just clowns as after sales
I bought it from eBay UK and the seller has a very good feedback score.

When I first put in the HDD it read that it needed the "Access Authorization code", this is when the seller said I had to wait for the technician.
I used a key generator for the start keys that got it running only to find that it will not connect to the C4 MUX. I had written before ordering what my system was i.e. laptop model and C4 MUX.

If they can't or won't do anything, or no refund, that feedback score will look a lot different.
It was by chance that I found this thread when looking for a key generator, so of course knew nothing of your service, (do you sell just pre loaded HHD/SSD, or only with a laptop included?)
If they can't do anything, and I get a refund, I'll send you an email.

JP
Old 02-15-2021, 12:36 PM
SPONSOR

Received 845 Likes on 655 Posts
WWW.BENZNINJA.COM
Originally Posted by JohnnyR230
I bought it from eBay UK and the seller has a very good feedback score.

When I first put in the HDD it read that it needed the "Access Authorization code", this is when the seller said I had to wait for the technician.
I used a key generator for the start keys that got it running only to find that it will not connect to the C4 MUX. I had written before ordering what my system was i.e. laptop model and C4 MUX.

If they can't or won't do anything, or no refund, that feedback score will look a lot different.
It was by chance that I found this thread when looking for a key generator, so of course knew nothing of your service, (do you sell just pre loaded HHD/SSD, or only with a laptop included?)
If they can't do anything, and I get a refund, I'll send you an email.

JP
What they do is that they modify the whole windows and partition. This is why that once their store is gone after a few month's or more and the system locks, you can forget about what you paid for. its locked
for any info just use the contact page on my website