SL55 AMG, SL63 AMG, SL65 AMG (R230) 2002 - 2011 (2003 US for SL55 and 2004 for the SL65)

SL55/63/65/R230 AMG: Ran into AMG EATER tag on a M5 today

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 11:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL65/BENTLEY GT
Cool

As for the SL65, I do remember seeing you, I was taking my GF to work and she was late (Carrabas which is why I made the u-turn). Trust me, I am not stupid and fully realize that an SL65 will woop my *** (I even mentioned that to my GF as we were turning around). Very nice car, I like it, and again you can search for the other thread about the place, its all in good fun and not taken serious.

It's always fun and games for me. I just love sport cars, and thought the tag was funny. My wife and I just laughed and she said its time to feed that M5, but only in fun. Stop and say hello the next time you see me if you have time.
Old 03-19-2007, 11:21 PM
Almost a Member!

06 M3
Originally Posted by DBERRY7578
It's always fun and games for me. I just love sport cars, and thought the tag was funny. My wife and I just laughed and she said its time to feed that M5, but only in fun. Stop and say hello the next time you see me if you have time.
See thats what its all about . Sounds good, I always see the car around (I believe your wife drives it a lot?). Do you guys work at the bank on PBLakes near Crazy Buffet (I always see it parked there). I'll be on the lookout for ya, hopefully I am in the Z06 tho so its at least interesting should we have some room to play
Evan
Old 03-20-2007, 12:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55
Originally Posted by AMG ETR
Oh god, you guys are too much. I have already come on here one time when I was beat by a Renntech Stage 4 E55 and very openly admitted defeat and explained myself only to be complimented by a lot of members. You guys can search for that thread, I don't need to go into my plate or anything again.

As for the SL65, I do remember seeing you, I was taking my GF to work and she was late (Carrabas which is why I made the u-turn). Trust me, I am not stupid and fully realize that an SL65 will woop my *** (I even mentioned that to my GF as we were turning around). Very nice car, I like it, and again you can search for the other thread about the place, its all in good fun and not taken serious.

As for Dinko, if you have somthing to say, say it to my face you coward. I see you every day at class and you even came up to me a few weeks or so ago and had a conversation with me asking me to use your friends detailing company. I am very nice and humble, just not to a dick like you whose first words out of their mouth when meeting me was "Oh you parents bought you the lambo, I own my own company and made all my money and bought my AMG with MY own money...." and blah blah blah trying to put me down. Everyone standing with me could not believe how big of an *** you were which is why I have no interest in speaking to you and being humble to you. You have no friends at our school and there is a reason for it, you come off as an arrogant ***** (funny how you would say this about me). I could care less how you got your car and who you are, your either a nice genuine guy or your not, and you my friend are not. Again if you have anything else to say, say it to my face twerp, don't say it behind my back on an internet forum like a child. Everyone is a tough guy behind a keyboard....

Sorry to have to write that for everyone else, I have the upmost respect for AMG owners and as said above, I am very nice and humble and my familly has had many AMG's in the past (3 SL55's, 2 E55's, Brabus SL500, and others) so there are no bad intentions with the plate.
Here is the link to the past discussion:
https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/176248-my-first-kill-m5-amg-eatr.html
Best Regards,
Evan

Tried to be nice to you Evan. Invited you to lunch, and other **** too. You told me to give you a call, I did. Never heard from you. I don't care who buys you cars, I just love them. I know plenty of kids who don't buy their own ****, do I hate on them? Nope. I respect it, I'm sure you deserve them one way or another.

When I first approached you I wasn't bragging, ****, I am proud of what I've created in my young years. As for you taking it the wrong way, I don't give a ****. Could have had the ***** to say congrats.

I just figured you were more of a car enthusiast buddy . And BTW, my girly goes to school, not me.

Dinko

Last edited by dinko; 03-20-2007 at 12:52 AM.
Old 03-20-2007, 12:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55
Originally Posted by 2thfixr
In that case, you should school him in the ways of the world. What are you thinking of getting this time? I have had my eye on a new CL but I'm a little gun shy when it comes to the 1st year of a new design.
The new CL's design is a little off for me. I really liked the previous CL. I've been watching SL65's, and can't believe how far they've come down in price. Its performance is one thing, the fact that it looks like a SL500 to others is another. We'll see....... I will always be AMG at heart. I do miss my CLS55 though! That was a car I would quickly get back into!
Old 03-20-2007, 02:06 AM

02ml500sport/maxima06-6speed
Yo Dinko let me ask you , what you do for living ? , cuz im just starting college and i wana have a lambo or a 65 pretty soon too lol im 1 unpatient nukka , if you dont mind telling me.
Old 03-20-2007, 10:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55
Originally Posted by MikeRPA
Yo Dinko let me ask you , what you do for living ? , cuz im just starting college and i wana have a lambo or a 65 pretty soon too lol im 1 unpatient nukka , if you dont mind telling me.
Sent you a PM. Start selling crack j/k..
Old 03-20-2007, 11:53 PM

2004 C230K Sport Sedan
See thats what its all about . Sounds good, I always see the car around (I believe your wife drives it a lot?). Do you guys work at the bank on PBLakes near Crazy Buffet (I always see it parked there). I'll be on the lookout for ya, hopefully I am in the Z06 tho so its at least interesting should we have some room to play
Evan
Not to hijack this thread, but do you know if the PBLakes Crazy Buffet is the same as the one in Tampa? The one in Tampa is outstanding. Sorry again for the off-topic. Nice cars by the way.
Old 03-21-2007, 08:13 AM
Almost a Member!

06 M3
Originally Posted by dinko
Tried to be nice to you Evan. Invited you to lunch, and other **** too. You told me to give you a call, I did. Never heard from you. I don't care who buys you cars, I just love them. I know plenty of kids who don't buy their own ****, do I hate on them? Nope. I respect it, I'm sure you deserve them one way or another.

When I first approached you I wasn't bragging, ****, I am proud of what I've created in my young years. As for you taking it the wrong way, I don't give a ****. Could have had the ***** to say congrats.

I just figured you were more of a car enthusiast buddy . And BTW, my girly goes to school, not me.

Dinko
I am not going to have a childish internet forum fight with you. The bottom line is, you were a *****, I didn't want to be your best friend, so you went and cried about it on an internet forum like a "real man".

I will be sure to come find you next time I see your car and you can tell me anything you want straight to my face...
Evan
Old 03-21-2007, 08:16 AM
Almost a Member!

06 M3
Originally Posted by 03miamisnake
Not to hijack this thread, but do you know if the PBLakes Crazy Buffet is the same as the one in Tampa? The one in Tampa is outstanding. Sorry again for the off-topic. Nice cars by the way.
Not sure, but I wouldn't call this one outstanding, only nice thing for me is all you can eat sushi (but its pretty low grade sushi compared to others in the area).

Thanks for the cars comment
Regards,
Evan
Old 03-21-2007, 08:34 AM

1973 Yugo
hey AMG ETR i saw your gallardo once on sfr, that car was gorgeous, good taste(i just wanna sit in one if only)
Old 03-21-2007, 09:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55
I am not going to have a childish internet forum fight with you. The bottom line is, you were a *****, I didn't want to be your best friend, so you went and cried about it on an internet forum like a "real man".

I will be sure to come find you next time I see your car and you can tell me anything you want straight to my face...
Evan
I'm so sad Evan is not my best friend. Go **** yourself Evan, I'm done going back and forth with you. You obviously don't know the difference between being social and being a *****.
Old 03-21-2007, 12:07 PM
Almost a Member!

06 M3
Originally Posted by cicbenz
hey AMG ETR i saw your gallardo once on sfr, that car was gorgeous, good taste(i just wanna sit in one if only)
Thanks man, wish I had it still I'd for sure let ya sit in it and go for a ride

Evan
PS- Really mature Dinko, keep being a tough guy behind the keyboard
Old 03-21-2007, 02:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55

Evan
PS- Really mature Dinko, keep being a tough guy behind the keyboard
Evan I don't mind meeting up with you for a little chat. Lunch will be on me Wouldn't want to ask daddy to pay for it, would you?

As a matter of fact, I am opening a Wine & Cigar bar here in Orlando, will be posting a invite for all MBWorld members.. you should come up
Old 03-21-2007, 04:51 PM
Almost a Member!

06 M3
Originally Posted by dinko
Evan I don't mind meeting up with you for a little chat. Lunch will be on me Wouldn't want to ask daddy to pay for it, would you?

As a matter of fact, I am opening a Wine & Cigar bar here in Orlando, will be posting a invite for all MBWorld members.. you should come up
Again, very mature you are showing your true character. I will wait till I see you down here, no need for me to drive to Orlando, thanks for the invite tho.
Evan

Last edited by AMG ETR; 03-21-2007 at 09:13 PM.
Old 03-21-2007, 07:09 PM

1973 Yugo

Evan
Hell if you were gonna give me a ride i wish you still had it too, oh well later
Old 03-21-2007, 09:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55
Again, very mature you are showing your true character. I will wait till I see you down here, no need for me to drive to Orlando, thanks for the invite tho.
Evan
See I'm a nice guy afterall, I invite you everywhere
Old 03-21-2007, 09:21 PM

SL65/BENTLEY GT
Cool

Evan

Yep. We're in the building, and the 65 is my wife's car. There is a guy in the building with a Z06, but I have never run into him.
Old 03-23-2007, 03:36 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
lol funny thread.
Old 03-23-2007, 08:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 E55
I can vouch for AMG ETR being a nice e-guy. He is lending me his Z06 for a week, right Evan?
Old 03-23-2007, 09:37 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by enzom
I can vouch for AMG ETR being a nice e-guy. He is lending me his Z06 for a week, right Evan?

On a side note: There is a guy with the same plates on a stock LSB M3 around here. I looked at the plates and did one of these He obviously didnt want to run.
Old 03-23-2007, 02:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 EuroElites E55
i think the plate is funny. i just wish i could think of something like that about BMWs.
Old 03-23-2007, 02:53 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19
i think the plate is funny. i just wish i could think of something like that about BMWs.
BMW ETR
M WHO
M WHAT
Old 03-23-2007, 09:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 EuroElites E55
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
BMW ETR
M WHO
M WHAT
BMW ETR and BMW EATR is already takin. the others are funny but most people wont understand the plate and think im a crack head
Old 03-24-2007, 08:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

STS,FGT,12C,P85D,M4
how about:

GOT OIL

Originally Posted by blackbenzz
BMW ETR
M WHO
M WHAT
Old 03-25-2007, 09:47 AM

04 sl55amg, 04 H2, 02 corvette Z06, 01 bmw 530i(Sold), E60 M5 (507hp)
Originally Posted by Fikse
how about:

GOT OIL
Now thats a good one!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SL55/63/65/R230 AMG: Ran into AMG EATER tag on a M5 today