SL55 AMG, SL63 AMG, SL65 AMG (R230) 2002 - 2011 (2003 US for SL55 and 2004 for the SL65)

SL55/63/65/R230 AMG: 2009 Vette ZR1 or 2009 Benz SL65???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 12:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gs 300, Rx 330
Originally Posted by c2jones
ZR1 is far more refined than one might expect. Nevertheless, it is a true supercar. If one must have a luxury car within the same car that serves as a supercar one is getting into stratosphere pricing. To have ZR1 type of supercar performance with a luxury car feel, one needs SLR or Veyron. But look at the pricing there.

If one is going to go with the 65 for your reasons, then one could also consider getting two cars for the price of one. A ZR1 and a preowned 65 or 55. Then you have both ends covered without compromising either.

Some notable comments on that exact notion from earlier in this thread:

https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....4&postcount=18

https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....7&postcount=21

https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....42&postcount=9

https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....9&postcount=11

https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....1&postcount=19

https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....2&postcount=35

https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....3&postcount=85
Man..you really love to argue don't you? I mean if anyone says anything about the corvette you will defend it like there is no tomorrow! Who the hell cares? I mean if someone wants to get MB over a Vette it's their choice, I mean really do you work for GMC or something?

If money is no option I would take the 65 over the vette any day. It has both performance and luxury..and this is my opinion so I don't need to read your 2 cents on why I can get 2 cars for the price of one if I get the Vette over teh benz
Old 05-19-2008, 01:39 PM

05 E500
Originally Posted by adam28
Man..you really love to argue don't you? I mean if anyone says anything about the corvette you will defend it like there is no tomorrow! Who the hell cares? I mean if someone wants to get MB over a Vette it's their choice, I mean really do you work for GMC or something?
Just as things are winding down and it looks like we've ended this thread, someone like you comes in out of the blue (who clealry has not reviwed the entire thread) and posts a halfbaked comment.

No one is denying anyone a choice. My input here from the onset has predominantly been towards a countering to unfair and woefully outdated perceptions and statements therefrom. I am certainly not unique with such countering. Sometimes, as with the previous posting, there was nothing more than merely a further consideration comment, not a denying of one's choice. Thus getting a MB over a Corvette is certainly not the issue - this is an MB forum after all and I have MB's myself, and no Corvettes (yet).

You've entirely missed the point, which is no surprise given your type of approach. There was a defense of quality and reliability and other perceptions - not an adamant desire to prompt a sale of one item over another, silly. The original thread initiator's question (of what car to buy) had not been part of the bulk of the (quality) content here.

If money is no option I would take the 65 over the vette any day. It has both performance and luxury..and this is my opinion so I don't need to read your 2 cents on why I can get 2 cars for the price of one if I get the Vette over teh benz
You can do anything you'd like, sir. No one asked you. And if you don't have an interest in the content of something, then tune out, just like a radio station you don't like. No one is forcing your presence. You're one of those guys who calls the radio station to be heard saying on the air that you don't like the content being discussed, is if someone cared. Talk about arguing and 2 cents - study yourself.
Old 05-19-2008, 01:50 PM

Gs 300, Rx 330
Just as things are winding down and it looks like we've ended this thread, someone like you comes in out of the blue (who clealry has not reviwed the entire thread) and posts a halfbaked comment.

No one is denying anyone a choice. My input here from the onset has predominantly been towards a countering to unfair and woefully outdated perceptions and statements therefrom. I am certainly not unique with such countering. Sometimes, as with the previous posting, there was nothing more than merely a further consideration comment, not a denying of one's choice. Thus getting a MB over a Corvette is certainly not the issue - this is an MB forum after all and I have MB's myself, and no Corvettes (yet).

You've entirely missed the point, which is no surprise given your type of approach. There was a defense of quality and reliability and other perceptions - not an adamant desire to prompt a sale of one item over another, silly. The original thread initiator's question (of what car to buy) had not been part of the bulk of the (quality) content here.

You can do anything you'd like, sir. No one asked you. And if you don't have an interest in the content of something, then tune out, just like a radio station you don't like. No one is forcing your presence. You're one of those guys who calls the radio station to be heard saying on the air that you don't like the content being discussed, is if someone cared. Talk about arguing and 2 cents - study yourself.
I've read the entire thread..and you seem to want to get the last word in every time someone says something. Really someone posts they would get a SL65 then you comment for that price you can get Corvette and a used SL55 . The point of this thread was to get one car or the other, not get a corvette and a used Benz..but whatever buddy..obviously you will have to get in the last word again, because for some apparent reason your life revolves around this thread
Old 05-19-2008, 02:13 PM

05 E500
I've read the entire thread..
Disingenuous.

The point of this thread was to get one car or the other, not get a corvette and a used Benz..but whatever
Clear evidence that you are disingenuous. Other material took center stage beyond choice of purchase. You're not even close.

obviously you will have to get in the last word again, because for some apparent reason your life revolves around this thread
Not so much the last word, but in this case, certainly when someone addresses content towards me, naturally. And if you truly read this entire thread (instead of making such credulous claims), you would have also seen that I am gathering interaction patterns towards a feature I'm working upon. It just so happened that wayward personalities really presented their worst sides and that terribly gapping misinformation was really illuminated here. My ambition was balance and updated, accurate information which I am comfortable was accomplished.

You can hangup now - the station does not mind whatsoever.

Last edited by c2jones; 05-19-2008 at 02:16 PM.
Old 05-19-2008, 02:37 PM

Gs 300, Rx 330
Disingenuous.

Clear evidence that you are disingenuous. Other material took center stage beyond choice of purchase. You're not even close.

Not so much the last word, but in this case, certainly when someone addresses content towards me, naturally. And if you truly read this entire thread (instead of making such credulous claims), you would have also seen that I am gathering interaction patterns towards a feature I'm working upon. It just so happened that wayward personalities really presented their worst sides and that terribly gapping misinformation was really illuminated here. My ambition was balance and updated, accurate information which I am comfortable was accomplished.

You can hangup now - the station does not mind whatsoever.
I love your arrogance!! So basically I didn't read anything as you say, of course not

Your whole argument is that that Corvette is a such a better more reliable car than the Benz, sorry I don't want to quote over 7 pages of it. And someone basically stated the interior is garbage in corvette you said you can upgrade the interior of the car!! Blah, blah, blah.. But you are right I've haven't read anything

I really love how you are such an expert on the the Corvettes since you have never owned one!

And I've also read on another thread that that Jangy said he beat a stock Z06 and you basically called out him and tried to set up a race but couldn't so!

So maybe next time you should own one of these cars because giving your opinion which isn't fact!

Can't wait to hear from you, and you are so called expertise
Old 05-19-2008, 03:11 PM

05 E500
So basically I didn't read anything as you say
I knew I had you pegged. Evidence is that now you're relaying things other than how they were ever stated. Just a windpipe.

Your comment was that you read the entire thread. Clearly you did not. Since I made the comment, you went back in a skimmed a few things so you can "basically" begin to remotely seem as though you had at least some idea of what you're saying. Not a chance.

I really love how you are such an expert on the the Corvettes since you have never owned one!
I am very versed in paleontological science, ancient history and space, too. Yet, I never saw a live dinosaur, walked the Appian way with Julius Caesar nor been upon an Apollo mission. Having knowledge does not dictate specific application. I know many who have and are versed with Corvettes and I always throughly research things before I obtain. Besides, this forum is spilling over with anti-corvette zealots that have never owned one while they have comments galore nevertheless. Under your weak angle, many would dilute.

And I've also read on another thread that that Jangy said he beat a stock Z06 and you basically called out him and tried to set up a race but couldn't so!
More confirmation of your disillusioned mind. I have not the foggiest idea of what you're even talking about. You are truly in left field.

Can't wait to hear from you, and you are so called expertise
For a person that states others like to argue and infers 2 cent comments, you take the cake. You have no substance, no credibility, inaccurate events, and an ego-driven persistence to be heard and given attention (like a three-year old with a tantrum) in spite of you labeling such things to others. My goodness what a joke.
Old 05-19-2008, 04:33 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
If you guys can't keep it civil, I'll have to boot you guys from the board.

Drop the off topic personal attacks.
Old 05-19-2008, 04:41 PM

Gs 300, Rx 330
I knew I had you pegged. Evidence is that now you're relaying things other than how they were ever stated. Just a windpipe.

Your comment was that you read the entire thread. Clearly you did not. Since I made the comment, you went back in a skimmed a few things so you can "basically" begin to remotely seem as though you had at least some idea of what you're saying. Not a chance.

I am very versed in paleontological science, ancient history and space, too.
Yet, I never saw a live dinosaur, walked the Appian way with Julius Caesar nor been upon an Apollo mission. Having knowledge does not dictate specific application. I know many who have and are versed with Corvettes and I always throughly research things before I obtain. Besides, this forum is spilling over with anti-corvette zealots that have never owned one while they have comments galore nevertheless. Under your weak angle, many would dilute.

More confirmation of your disillusioned mind. I have not the foggiest idea of what you're even talking about. You are truly in left field.

For a person that states others like to argue and infers 2 cent comments, you take the cake. You have no substance, no credibility, inaccurate events, and an ego-driven persistence to be heard and given attention (like a three-year old with a tantrum) in spite of you labeling such things to others. My goodness what a joke.
So since I basically told you what this thread was about and suddenly I didn't read it! I skimmed through it? Boy you really are reaching there!

Having never owned a corvette and reading about it doesn't make you an expert on it!

I love this issue of credibility that you bring up. I mean this is the internet but you're right I know nothing and you sure are the so called expert..because you are referring another message board..

I am honored to be in your presence a person that knows paleontological science, definitely makes you an expert on a car which he has never owned. I have a degree in History but I don't go around being an expert on a car that I have never owned maybe you should do the same

Last edited by adam28; 05-19-2008 at 04:44 PM.
Old 05-19-2008, 06:06 PM

05 E500
Moderator: I have tried to be civil and do appreciate the merit in having such diplomacy front and center. There has been much incivility throughout this thread and by way of comparison, the slight recent exchange is by no means to the extent of that in the past, most respectfully. I am merely defending this new unprovoked attack and diplomatically trying to curtail such imbalance.

since I basically told you what this thread was about and suddenly I didn't read it! I skimmed through it? Boy you really are reaching there
Nope. I'm right on point. If you're going to be a Johnny-come-lately, at least show a little credibility. Honesty should not be so hard.

Having never owned a corvette and reading about it doesn't make you an expert on it! I have a degree in History but I don't go around being an expert on a car that I have never owned maybe you should do the same
Tell that to the myriads here that have negative comments on Corvettes without any such direct ownership.

Further, I did not say merely reading. You need to slow down and read before your reply. I said I know many with the actual car and I have direct applicable experience with those very active with same over many years. Besides, no one in any intellectual circle would agree that reading cannot make one an expert. Such notion is simply preposterous. The term is called research. Experts can become experts in major part by reading. Readers are leaders.

If you claim you have a history major, then you should know the necessity of reading. After all you cannot go back in time to actually experience history. This was precisely my point. Anything less is highly suspect.

.because you are referring another message board.
Again, there is no other message board being relevant. Only you infer such inaccuracies. No one else here invents phantom events in separate threads.

You're clearly mistaken with what you say. Yet you come in to take a stab at me, then get firmly countered, then cannot leave. This defines something within you. If you don't like the content of the thread, then simply move on. The only thing keeping you here is you, all while you infer fervency from others.

I sought balance and am comfortable that this was brought forth (al beit some diligence involved).

Last edited by c2jones; 05-19-2008 at 06:13 PM.
Old 05-19-2008, 06:26 PM

Gs 300, Rx 330
Besides, no one in any intellectual circle would agree that reading cannot make one an expert. Such notion is simply preposterous. The term is called research. Experts can become experts in major part by reading. Readers are leaders
If you claim you have a history major, then you should know the necessity of reading. After all you cannot go back in time to actually experience history. This was precisely my point. Anything less is highly suspect.
Thank you for teaching me a new term called research

Of course you can't go back and experience history but you can own a corvette today, huge difference don't you think? It's funny when people research cars they actually test drive them and decide which one's they like better but you don't own one, but through second hand knowledge you believe you are a so called expert on them.

Also becoming in expert in History would require field work visiting different countries, learning from different teachers, etc..sorry reading a book or taking a couple of classes doesn't make anyone an expert..I should know because the more I learned about history the less I knew about! I love the line about questioning my History degree Please, I said I have a history degree I never claimed to be an expert, but you somehow keep stating you know it all without any first hand experience !

Owning a car, driving it everyday learning the ins and outs of the car make someone an expert on it, not reading about it! But whatever you believe you are a so called corvette expert, without out ever owning one

People learn things through life experiences, by seeing and touching not by not just reading..so I will always take whatever you say with a grain of salt since you have never owned a Corvette your knowledge is hearsay and limited!

Last edited by adam28; 05-19-2008 at 06:41 PM.
Old 05-19-2008, 06:49 PM

05 E500
sorry reading a book or taking a couple of classes doesn't make anyone an expert.
Are there experts on the study of Jupiter, Mars or Supernova's?

Are there experts on the Revolutionary War or The Battle of Hastings?

Indeed there are experts on these topics. Not one was ever in place personally. Your position is weak.

Owning a car, driving it everyday learning the ins and outs of the car make someone an expert on it, not reading about it!
Whether the topic is cars or otherwise, the same principle applies. There are many Model-T experts. Few have "test driven" them. I know many WW1 airplane experts - many with well-regarded books - none flew them. Besides, I have driven and spend plenty of time with those who know "the ins and outs of Corvettes." I have covered all this. You're only rehashing the same items - showing weakness and desperateness.
Old 05-19-2008, 07:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
2015 AMG C63 S

I am very versed in paleontological science, ancient history and space, too. Yet, I never saw a live dinosaur, walked the Appian way with Julius Caesar nor been upon an Apollo mission. Having knowledge does not dictate specific application. I know many who have and are versed with Corvettes and I always throughly research things before I obtain. Besides, this forum is spilling over with anti-corvette zealots that have never owned one while they have comments galore nevertheless. Under your weak angle, many would dilute.

Could you make note of the person that made the original quote? You are mentioning a quote with no person so it is somewhat confusing. Some of your quotes are actually things that you originally quoted so it appears you are arguing against yourself, sometimes.
Old 05-19-2008, 07:27 PM

05 E500
Originally Posted by sack5000
Could you make note of the person that made the original quote? You are mentioning a quote with no person so it is somewhat confusing.
In the interest of being concise and efficient, and less direct, I usually don't reflect the person quoting. (I rarely ever re-quote an entire posting.) Typically, I am responding more to the comment itself than to the actual person. I allow the person to recognize their own quote. In this case (going on now), I would conclude that if onlookers are reading all exchanges, then the person being referred to should be clear.

But if it helps, I can sure do this.

Some of your quotes are actually things that you originally quoted so it appears you are arguing against yourself, sometimes.
Sorry you're confused, respectfully. But no, there are no sentences which I have originally stated or quoted that I am reposting in quotation form. Perhaps it looks that way because some of these premises are getting circular now. I have tried to tell this to my counterpart several times now.

(P.S. Love your E63. Even the angle it stands on enhances the car visual. It casts a big shadow, as they say.)

Last edited by c2jones; 05-19-2008 at 07:35 PM.
Old 05-20-2008, 09:00 AM

Gs 300, Rx 330
Are there experts on the study of Jupiter, Mars or Supernova's?

Are there experts on the Revolutionary War or The Battle of Hastings?

Indeed there are experts on these topics. Not one was ever in place personally. Your position is weak.

Whether the topic is cars or otherwise, the same principle applies. There are many Model-T experts. Few have "test driven" them. I know many WW1 airplane experts - many with well-regarded books - none flew them. Besides, I have driven and spend plenty of time with those who know "the ins and outs of Corvettes." I have covered all this. You're only rehashing the same items - showing weakness and desperateness.

Boy you really are full of yourself aren't you? People that are experts on Planets are called astronomists . And WW1 experts are historians! And others are Airplane historians and Car historians. They have spent years upon years becoming an expert in their respective field and they have written articles and books too!

So you must be then a corvette historian have you written a book about the corvette? if so please send me a copy Sorry I missed it. Yeah I have driven a lot of cars but taht doesn't make me an expert...I love how you are such an expert on your beloved vettes but you don't seem to own one...if you know so much a car and think so highly of it where is yours?

Keep acting like you know everything, which you don't.. whatever helps you sleep at night!

Last edited by adam28; 05-20-2008 at 10:03 AM.
Old 05-20-2008, 09:39 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 C63
Here's my vote Moderator for c2jones:

Last edited by novabenz; 05-20-2008 at 10:34 AM.
Old 05-20-2008, 01:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R35 GT-R, EvoX
Here's some advice. Go to a Mercedes dealership. Test drive an SL65.

Go to a Chevy dealership. Test drive a Z06. Imagine the ZR1 to be much faster than the Z06, a bit more refined, and more aggressive looking.

Make up your mind, sign the contract, write the check. Case closed
Old 05-20-2008, 02:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 SL65 / 97 993tt /11 Suburban/ 2012 GTR (AMG è la mia Famiglia la Bestia è la mia protezione)
Originally Posted by ItalianStallion

Go to a Chevy dealership. Test drive a Z06. Imagine the ZR1 to be much faster than the Z06, a bit more refined, and more aggressive looking.

Amen!
Old 05-20-2008, 04:20 PM

Gs 300, Rx 330

we have a winner!
Old 05-20-2008, 07:18 PM

05 E500
Message to others within this thread:

I regret having to put this person in his place. He came in out-of-the-blue and waywardly attacked me, thus the directness used with him here is deemed necessary, while strictly in proportion to how he has leveraged against me. Please pardon this exercise. The thread was peacefully winding down until he felt the desire to stir things up. Trust me, I don't like it any more than any of you. I have no further interest in belaboring anything. By-and-large, my activity here was a mere counter-measure, respectfully.

Originally Posted by adam28
Boy you really are full of yourself aren't you? People that are experts on Planets are called astronomists.
You talk about me, but don't know when to quit. You reference my attention spent here while missing your own fervency. You attack me for the same thing you're doing now. Nevermind attacking others - you have lots of issues of your own. And there is no such word as "astronomists." The word you're looking for is astronomers. Combined with your writing being terrible (run on sentences with improper punctuation, etc.), you consistently display what little room you have to attack others, especially upon any degreed intellectual front. Honestly.

And WW1 experts are historians! And others are Airplane historians and Car historians. They have spent years upon years becoming an expert in their respective field and they have written articles and books too!
There you go again off the point. Sir, YOU said that one could not be an expert on something until they have owned or experienced it first hand. Those historians did not have direct contact - they read books long before they wrote anything on the topic. You said reading did not make one an expert. The comment is preposterous, plain and simple. And there should not even be any debate about it except for your intoxication about arguing a silly point that would otherwise go without saying. Yet you talk about me. Pathetic.

So you must be then a corvette historian have you written a book about the corvette?
A statement and a question all in one line. Never said the former. I said I have ample enough knowledge to make a decision. That's all that counts. Again, this would not even be a necessary discussion less for YOUR obsession that one cannot have knowledge on something until they've actually owned something first - a very silly premise.

if so please send me a copy Sorry I missed it.
Another run on sentence. You seem to have missed quite a bit.

Yeah I have driven a lot of cars but taht doesn't make me an expert..
Again, no one should confuse you for an expert on anything.

I love how you are such an expert on your beloved vettes but you don't seem to own one...if you know so much a car and think so highly of it where is yours?
"So much a car..."? Okay. If you truly read this thread like you've credulously claimed, you would have read several times that my input here was strictly about offering balance much more than a message about a "beloved" interest in any one car over another. I can appreciate many makes and I have been quite clear about this from the onset. I am not the first here to defend Corvette. Its strictly being fair and balanced. I am disappointed in some here that are pilling on now while abandoning their own (well founded) comments earlier in this very thread that offered said balance and fairness.

Finally, in your alleged reading you would have also noticed that I had said several times that I am looking to get on the list for ZR1. I have owned many MB's and still do, and will again. I am a longtime member of MBCA. I have worked with Montvale, placing MB's in productions in film and music. You have entirely missed my premise here (in all your "reading of this thread"). I just don't have such a bias that I cannot appreciate other makes, too.

Keep acting like you know everything, which you don't.. whatever helps you sleep at night!
If the measuring stick is yourself, then that would make the next Einstein. And I need no help sleeping at night. Its a result of being confident in oneself versus having inner issues which causes one to conduct themselves as you are now. (Sorry I have to tell you this - really.)

Last edited by c2jones; 05-21-2008 at 08:27 AM.
Old 05-20-2008, 07:28 PM

05 E500
Nova,

Uh, if one wants to compare off topic personal attacks, juvenile antics and delinquency of the worst degree, then one need look no further than your lowly utterances throughout this thread. If one is to be fair about the terms for banning, you should be the first to go. Just read your comments. Its very clear.

Moderator, just have a look for yourself.

How telling that the people that claim so much distaste for this thread are the very ones that cannot keep from contributing to it with their hit-and-run tactics; like a bunch of rampant dogs pilling onto one to give them the thrill of the pack. What a farce.
Old 05-20-2008, 07:49 PM

05 E500

Stallion,

Just to be sure you have this all right, I have zero interest in influencing anyone's purchasing decision here. That is not nor was ever the notion here. My premise from the onset and remaining now is strictly about fairness and balance. You should well know this. I trust you do. (These cars are not even in the same target market ratio and this was established from the very beginning.)

The thread has long since been about quality and reliability and other factors that positioned the two makes, not so much towards an ongoing choice about these two cars. Its all there for one to see in this thread, respectfully.

These cars have their place. They are both respectable and worthy. All I did was merely defend the unfair attacks against Corvette, and had the stamina to stand the test of time in so doing.

You should be able to appreciate that. I remember the stand-up guy that posted diligent and balanced comments earlier in this thread.

https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....4&postcount=16

https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....2&postcount=65

https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....8&postcount=97

https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....&postcount=153

Yep, that guy. (Nice job BTW.)
Old 05-20-2008, 09:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 SL65 / 97 993tt /11 Suburban/ 2012 GTR (AMG è la mia Famiglia la Bestia è la mia protezione)

I respect everyones right to an opinion but at a certain point in an argument, especially on an internet forum site, the original point seems lost and moot. I think the original poster got sick of guys wanting to be "right" and wanted out.

It seems guys got wrapped up on a debating the minutia of each others comments it got to the point where I was tempted for the first time to unsubscribe to a thread.

Please let it go or moderators lock the thread...just my opinion. You can proceed to debate the minutia of comments...now.
Old 05-20-2008, 09:36 PM
NSM

SL65
I agree. Shut this down....
Old 05-20-2008, 09:37 PM

05 E500
I respect everyones right to an opinion but at a certain point in an argument, especially on an internet forum site, the original point seems lost and moot.
The only "original point" was a comparison between two cars that are really not in the market category of each other, truth be told. One is a heavy luxury GT convertible and the other is a carbonfiber fixed roof supercar. The original poster was hardly ever "in" the thread anyway. His (very few) comments only affirmed that he really had no really inner debate anyway - he was only acting on an initial impulse at the time. Sadly, some people starting making "Corvettes are junky" types of trivial comments and ruining what could have been an otherwise intelligible thread.

it got to the point where I was tempted for the first time to unsubscribe to a thread.
I can understand the spirit of your statement.

to debate the minutia
I have tried, for my part, to keep the substance strong. I think for anyone that has truly reviewed this thread, this can be clearly observed. Unfortunately, however, I did respond to various petty ambush tactics from some Johnny-come-lately types (yet only in proportional manner) that claimed having no interest in the thread, but yet kept persisting with such trivialities, thereby degenerately reducing the quality of the thread, regretfully. Real shame.

Last edited by c2jones; 05-21-2008 at 08:19 AM.
Old 05-21-2008, 01:30 AM

2007 ML320 CDI, 2008 Smart ForTwo
ENOUGH SAID ALREADY.......JESUS!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: SL55/63/65/R230 AMG: 2009 Vette ZR1 or 2009 Benz SL65???