SL55 AMG, SL63 AMG, SL65 AMG (R230) 2002 - 2011 (2003 US for SL55 and 2004 for the SL65)

SL55/63/65/R230 AMG: Turbo Size's and Make question?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2013, 10:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
WoW! I can't believe how confused/misinformed you are?

Originally Posted by dbasons55
So where is that 1000WHP? Coming back with 1000bhp is proof? All I can say that probably out of all of us here you are the expert with the V12 engine and you know what that spike represents! And that's why you or any speedriven claimed 700+WHP can't take the trophy away from Renntech although you claim 100whp more than there CL65, Marcin is a great developer and what he is doing for you guys is great but he isn't the best ECU tuner! And he didn't remap my TCU that I PAID for! All aside you in your prior post say 1100+BHP is easily "Atinable" ! so where is it? You have a monster build but the wrong tune, and I hope one day he figures it out, even Jody has the same spike in his EV12 at around the same speed

And sharing my dyno was so you can see how a V12 with GT30's should look like no spikes
Your thoughts/conclusions here are laughable, 1st you're severely MISINFORMED Speedriven NEVER claimed 1000 rwhp, they claimed 1000+ BHP or Crank HP noted above.

Since you're so misinformed, Dyno Spikes are NOT the fault of the "TUNER" or as you 1st stated an ECU limitation they can happen on ANY perfectly tuned/normally running car the DYNO operator (or guy driving car on Dyno) can cause Dyno spikes by either stabbing the throttle @ a certain RPM causing Torque Converter flash (your TQ converter can momentarily multiply the TQ for few hundred rpm's & especially skew overall TQ #'s if TQ Converter is modified)

Another way is if Dyno operator/driver again improperly stabs throttle causing a Downshift (you need to leave the trans in 1/1 ratio for proper dyno readings mb 5 speed is 4th gear) + possible wheel spin & lastly Dyno Operator NOT setting*Smoothing parameter to equal "5" which tends to nullify incremental spikes (both up and down) along the curve. A lower integer default for Smoothing the graph will make the spikes more pronounced.

So hopefully YOU now understand there's NO fault of TUNER or ANYTHING wrong w/ECU tune, the Dyno Operators obviously doing 1 or more of the above mentioned causes.. Dbasson do some basic research before ranting on & on about something you know absolutely nothing about, could have saved yourself a load of frustration & more than a few pages of nonsense..

Last edited by Thericker; 03-15-2013 at 10:33 PM.
Old 03-16-2013, 01:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
N/A
Originally Posted by Thericker
Your thoughts/conclusions here are laughable, 1st you're severely MISINFORMED Speedriven NEVER claimed 1000 rwhp, they claimed 1000+ BHP or Crank HP noted above.

Since you're so misinformed, Dyno Spikes are NOT the fault of the "TUNER" or as you 1st stated an ECU limitation they can happen on ANY perfectly tuned/normally running car the DYNO operator (or guy driving car on Dyno) can cause Dyno spikes by either stabbing the throttle @ a certain RPM causing Torque Converter flash (your TQ converter can momentarily multiply the TQ for few hundred rpm's & especially skew overall TQ #'s if TQ Converter is modified)

Another way is if Dyno operator/driver again improperly stabs throttle causing a Downshift (you need to leave the trans in 1/1 ratio for proper dyno readings mb 5 speed is 4th gear) + possible wheel spin & lastly Dyno Operator NOT setting*Smoothing parameter to equal "5" which tends to nullify incremental spikes (both up and down) along the curve. A lower integer default for Smoothing the graph will make the spikes more pronounced.

So hopefully YOU now understand there's NO fault of TUNER or ANYTHING wrong w/ECU tune, the Dyno Operators obviously doing 1 or more of the above mentioned causes.. Dbasson do some basic research before ranting on & on about something you know absolutely nothing about, could have saved yourself a load of frustration & more than a few pages of nonsense..
+10

Originally Posted by dbasons55
So where is that 1000WHP? Coming back with 1000bhp is proof? ...Marcin is a great developer and
what he is doing for you guys is great but he isn't the best ECU tuner! ..."

dbase pipe,

Labeling you "confused" may be kinder than you may think.

I'm reading your derranged babble above, and I'm seriously thinking
that this guy's is on major meds AND sucking dbase pipe.

You stated above, "but he (Marcin) isn't the best ECU tuner!"

UH.....where on this thread was that a point of debate?

Who made you the JUDGE of our world's tuners?

Learn how to debate from Thericker. You can say, "in my opinion", Marcin
isn't the best tuner. But to make a statement without PROOF!? DUH

Let me help you recap: You jacked this thread by saying how Speedriven
did you wrong, and you have a tuner that never, EVER fails a customer

...then you rant about "Proof!" of Speedriven's 1,000 Bhp claims---NOT
your now derranged confusion of 1,000 RWHP---huh!? Where did you get that?!

You got your PROOF now. But why are you too dumb to see it

I am sitt'n here LAUGHING so hard at how little you know, but how big you like to talk
about yourself and your alledged hp on alledged pump gas.

And, I'm sitting here wondering how big of a silver spoon you must licked because I can not believe with your lack of critcal-thinking
skills, and your verbal-retard, that you can be gainfully employed or be a successful entrepreneur like Marcin, for you to afford a V12...

"The best way to end ignorance--is to admit that you are." --Steve Jobs

You should have saved some of that RennTech money you spent, and
engaged Thericker to teach you critical thinking, debate and Dyno knowledge

Now, go ahead, get off topic again,because we all know you will

Last edited by GotTheBenz; 03-16-2013 at 01:41 AM.
Old 03-16-2013, 03:39 AM

Received 75 Likes on 44 Posts

that is some great information there thank you for making it clear, now I know that run doesn't make sense since the dyno operator and the guy playing with the throttle don't know what they are doing can we see a dyno where people know what they are doing?
Did you ever come across boost spikes while gathering knowledge about turbo engines? Did you monitor your boost at the dyno while doing a run through a manual boost gauge?
Old 03-16-2013, 06:15 AM

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts
SL65 R230
It's making mad hp/tq very high in RPM band, & at 4.300 RPM's it's making far North of 700 rwt, according to graph it's making 830-840 rwtq @ 4.300

Only explanation I have is it's a stage 3 turbo kit @ LOW-LOW boost (prototype in testing faze) possibly moving the Power Band much higher in RPM band vs other Speedriven dyno's ref in this thread are on Higher boost etc my best guess

Pardon me. I meant North of 4.000 RPM it is making more than 700 rwt. But still very late to keep the characteristic of the typical V12-Biturbo. I think this Version feels more like a race-tuned Turbo car.

My thoughts were in this version they used a different Turbo set-Up which does not spool up so quickly.

But the first Diagram with 813 RWP looks good from the Power Band and also makes good power.

I don't want to heat up the bashing here again, but do everyone here think it is a good reputation for this forum to bash other people like Dbason here in a very personal, sarcastic and ironic manner all the time?

He may not know every detail with car tuning, maybe he does not even have to. He shares his experiences, post dynos from his car and he loves his car.So I think this is a good thing for everyone here.

By the way, here is the Thread from Speedriven where they offer their 1200 HP = 1000 RWP Kit.

https://mbworld.org/forums/sl55-amg-...-packages.html

Enjoy your cars!!!

Last edited by AMG-Driver; 03-16-2013 at 06:18 AM.
Old 03-16-2013, 11:31 AM

N/A
Originally Posted by AMG-Driver
....but do everyone here think it is a good reputation for this forum to bash other people like Dbason...?

He may not know every detail with car tuning, maybe he does not even have to. He shares his experiences.....

By the way, here is the Thread from Speedriven where they offer their 1200 HP = 1000 RWP Kit.

Enjoy your cars!!!
Both of you two need to learn what words mean and their usage

"bash"? So when your tuner reveals a fault in your engine or systems;
then he is "bashing" your car?

Isn't he "identifying" what is wrong with your car, so if you're intelligent;
then you'll have the choice to correct what he's found?

Now, I may not like the defects of what my tuner found because the fix maybe
expensive, but just because I feel bad, does not mean he's "bashing" me.

EVERY discription of what I found in dbason on this thread is based on FACTS.

They are faulty characters of a human being: exaggerating, hippocricy,
narcism, insincere LYING, talking out of his a#@----which you already recognized too.

You said "he may not know every detail in car tuning..." NO he doesn't,
but if he talks like he does---that is wrong on his part. He'll get called

And NO. If someone like dbason talks like an idiot here, I think someone
like Thericker is doing dbase pipe a FAVOR by correcting him.

You want your tuner to not say anything about a defect he found in your
engine because it'll feel like "bashing"? ....and then your engine blows up?

Wouldn't an intelligent man want to know the defects from his tuner, so a bigger disaster don't happen??!

You act like dbason's poor character traits (shown here) aren't fixable and
we're all supposed to just accept them. YOU ARE WRONG and you're not helping dbason.

Being a MAN is not about being big on horse power, it's being BIG IN CHARACTER.

Being of BIG CHARACTER is admitting our mistakes, then correcting them

So You are doing dbason a diservice by trying to "justify" his poor form.
And your "justify"---is just-a-lie for dbason. You're being his accomplice.

You say dbason is "sharing". Tell me where is "sharing" ---LYING, and
talking down to other people's experiences??

Lastly, try to read better in the future when replying:

Go to dbason's original post on this thread-----he didn't ask about no 1200hp,
nor by the way, did ANYONE here. So learn words and learn etiquette

Last edited by GotTheBenz; 03-16-2013 at 11:47 AM.
Old 03-16-2013, 12:32 PM

SL65 R230
Sorry. But you write too complicated and with metaphers and.....

I am no American or English!!! I am German. i would like to see you writing everything in German. This would be fun

How about writing in German a litle bit?

Ich habe keinen Bock jedes Wort von Dir zu übersetzen mit Deinen komplizierten Metaphern und ständigen Zitaten und Ironien? Es nervt einfach, Deine Selbstdarstellung hier und ständige moralischen Belehrungen. Lass uns einfach über Autos reden oder wir lassen es einfach sein.

Viele Grüße
Old 03-16-2013, 01:59 PM

N/A
Sorry. But you write too complicated and with metaphers and.....

I am no American or English!!! I am German. i would like to see you writing everything in German. This would be fun

How about writing in German a litle bit?

Ich habe keinen Bock jedes Wort von Dir zu übersetzen mit Deinen komplizierten Metaphern und ständigen Zitaten und Ironien? Es nervt einfach, Deine Selbstdarstellung hier und ständige moralischen Belehrungen. Lass uns einfach über Autos reden oder wir lassen es einfach sein.

Viele Grüße
Sorry, it's not that I write "too complicated", it's that you're too dumb.

Or...should we say playing dumb. You got FACED, and you know it. That's why you're trying to get OFF TOPIC

Der Wienersniitzel, this isn't a German thread. So go to the section here that says,German.

Oh...there isn't one. Get it? Is that simple enough for you?

Last edited by GotTheBenz; 03-16-2013 at 02:01 PM.
Old 03-16-2013, 02:13 PM

SL65 R230
Traust Dich wohl nicht in Deutsch zu schreiben oder??

Weil Deine lächerliche Art ständig Ghandi und Lincoln und Jobs zu zitieren um Dich wichtig hier zu machen nur zeigt wie arm und dumm DU SELBST bist, weil Du Dich so klüger machen willst. Du bist nicht der Mittelpunkt hier.

Fremde Sprache hat noch lange nichts mit Intelligenz und Ettikette zu tun.

Dabei bist Du der Dumme hier und merkst es noch nicht mal.

Wie alt bist Du eigentlich, fährst Du schon Auto oder haben wir Schulferien und Du hast nichts zu tun?

Viele Grüße und viel Spass noch hier!
Old 03-16-2013, 03:43 PM

N/A
Traust Dich wohl nicht in Deutsch zu schreiben oder??

Weil Deine lächerliche Art ständig Ghandi und Lincoln und Jobs zu zitieren um Dich wichtig hier zu machen nur zeigt wie arm und dumm DU SELBST bist, weil Du Dich so klüger machen willst. Du bist nicht der Mittelpunkt hier.

Fremde Sprache hat noch lange nichts mit Intelligenz und Ettikette zu tun.

Dabei bist Du der Dumme hier und merkst es noch nicht mal.

Wie alt bist Du eigentlich, fährst Du schon Auto oder haben wir Schulferien und Du hast nichts zu tun?

Viele Grüße und viel Spass noch hier!
THANK YOU---for making it so easy and obvious that every single
point that we've made about you and dbase pipe is PROVEN
Old 03-16-2013, 05:10 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3,240 Likes on 2,018 Posts
AMG GTC Roadster, E63s Ed.1, M8 Comp. Coupe
Originally Posted by GotTheBenz
THANK YOU---for making it so easy and obvious that every single
point that we've made about you and dbase pipe is PROVEN
Seriously, your posts are quite insulting and I suggest to change your tone or get off the board.

People can disagree on specifics wether they are technical or opinions, but your rants are tiresome and appear to aim only at enflaming other posters.

I have looked at all your posts and have yet to find one that's truly informative and helpful to others...
Old 03-16-2013, 05:38 PM
Super Moderator

I believe that the US has some of the best tuners anywhere and EuroCharged and Speedriven are among them (and the lowest prices), but I wouldn't discount the point AMG-Driver is making; driving in Germany is a different beast than anywhere else in the world. There is simply no other country that puts cars to the test at their limits.

European tuners are overpriced. No doubt about that. This is a simple question of math too as there is only a tiny amount of wealthy customers that customize their cars (given that the largest market of large engine MB's & BMW's is in the US). They simply cater to those. Brabus is a good example as a lot of what they do has nothing to do with tuning.

That said, I would love to hear from any German customer having tuned their car by Eurocharged or Speedriven and can talk about their cars running extended high-speed (i mean several hours at a time, not minutes). That to me would be a relevant comparison.

Last edited by Wolfman; 03-16-2013 at 06:23 PM.
Old 03-16-2013, 06:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
This 1200 BHP thread was started by Aleks who was let go by Speedriven

Pardon me. I meant North of 4.000 RPM it is making more than 700 rwt. But still very late to keep the characteristic of the typical V12-Biturbo. I think this Version feels more like a race-tuned Turbo car.

My thoughts were in this version they used a different Turbo set-Up which does not spool up so quickly.

But the first Diagram with 813 RWP looks good from the Power Band and also makes good power.

I don't want to heat up the bashing here again, but do everyone here think it is a good reputation for this forum to bash other people like Dbason here in a very personal, sarcastic and ironic manner all the time?

He may not know every detail with car tuning, maybe he does not even have to. He shares his experiences, post dynos from his car and he loves his car.So I think this is a good thing for everyone here.

Enjoy your cars!!!
It confused us all including ME, we all asumed 1000 rwhp dyno was coming soon. Then I spoke w/Marcin who was busy working on actual cars, Aleks old job entailed Internet Sales Aleks purposly over exaggerated HP claims etc.. Marcin NEVER said or posted the kit made over 1000 BHP he entrusted that to Aleks who is no longer w/Speedriven as you all must know by now.

Check Marcin's web site http://www.speedriven.com/test/amg_65biturbo.html it clearly says 1000 HP kit NOT rwhp, ALL his web site adds list BHP not rwhp
Old 03-16-2013, 07:26 PM

N/A
It confused us all including ME, we all asumed 1000 rwhp dyno was coming soon. Then I spoke w/Marcin who was busy working on actual cars, Aleks old job entailed Internet Sales Aleks purposly over exaggerated HP claims etc.. Marcin NEVER said or posted the kit made over 1000 BHP he entrusted that to Aleks who is no longer w/Speedriven as you all must know by now.

Check Marcin's web site http://www.speedriven.com/test/amg_65biturbo.html it clearly says 1000 HP kit NOT rwhp, ALL his web site adds list BHP not rwhp
Exactly
Old 03-16-2013, 07:48 PM

N/A
Originally Posted by Wolfman
Seriously, your posts are quite insulting and I suggest to change your tone or get off the board.

People can disagree on specifics wether they are technical or opinions, but your rants are tiresome and appear to aim only at enflaming other posters.

I have looked at all your posts and have yet to find one that's truly informative and helpful to others...
Sometimes being as you say, "helpful to others" is to point out
their misteps and/or defects in their cars or character. So they can correct.

As you're trying to do with your post toward me. And now my reply for you:

You are correct about people can disagree "wether they are technicals or
opinions." However, FACTS are not subject to opinions.

You are a human---that is not subject to reasonable opinion. It's fact.

So is the fact, when someone is being inhumane.

If you've read this thread thoroughly (which seems as you haven't); then you would have seen
where the two folks that I've addressed, continually exaggerated their opinions as "facts" at the
DETRIMENT to good people like Maricn and his family. That's slander, and being inhumane. FACT.

Speedriven's name does affect his family's well being---that's a FACT. And Marcin was being UNFAIRLY
attacked over and over with mere opinions, disguised as facts. The latter is a FACT.

People have a choice to be of good character, just like you have a
choice to read my posts or not. That's a FACT.

"Rant" or not is not a fact. Just your opinion, and everyone's got one

If you don't know the difference between a fact vs opinion, then that's a handicap on
your part--not mine. And if you can't handle facts---then a psychiatrist may help. Just an opinion.

However, regarding all the facts of poor character on those two--
they, nor you have provided any facts to prove otherwise---just mere opinions. That's a FACT

I think you're just trying your best to calm this thread, but hey, that's just my opinion

Last edited by GotTheBenz; 03-16-2013 at 08:11 PM.
Old 03-16-2013, 08:36 PM
Super Moderator

Sometimes being as you say, "helpful to others" is to point out
their misteps and/or defects in their cars or character. So they can correct.

As you're trying to do with your post toward me. And now my reply for you:

You are correct about people can disagree "wether they are technicals or
opinions." However, FACTS are not subject to opinions.

You are a human---that is not subject to reasonable opinion. It's fact.

So is the fact, when someone is being inhumane.

If you've read this thread thoroughly (which seems as you haven't); then you would have seen
where the two folks that I've addressed, continually exaggerated their opinions as "facts" at the
DETRIMENT to good people like Maricn and his family. That's slander, and being inhumane. FACT.

Speedriven's name does affect his family's well being---that's a FACT. And Marcin was being UNFAIRLY
attacked over and over with mere opinions, disguised as facts. The latter is a FACT.

People have a choice to be of good character, just like you have a
choice to read my posts or not. That's a FACT.

"Rant" or not is not a fact. Just your opinion, and everyone's got one

If you don't know the difference between a fact vs opinion, then that's a handicap on
your part--not mine. And if you can't handle facts---then a psychiatrist may help. Just an opinion.

However, regarding all the facts of poor character on those two--
they, nor you have provided any facts to prove otherwise---just mere opinions. That's a FACT

I think you're just trying your best to calm this thread, but hey, that's just my opinion
Wow. Can't even reply without throwing an insult in there as well.
Guess what, I have read the whole topic.

But unless you are 12 years old, you should know facts can be interpreted in different ways and are typically anything but.

I am not trying to calm the thread down but pointing out of how you post.
Old 03-17-2013, 11:30 PM

N/A
Wow. Can't even reply without throwing an insult in there as well.
Guess what, I have read the whole topic.

But unless you are 12 years old, you should know facts can be interpreted in different ways and are typically anything but.

I am not trying to calm the thread down but pointing out of how you post.
"throwing an insult"? You may want to check your 1st post to me.

Seems like you're a lifetime member of the, "do as I SAY, but not
as I DO" club ---Hippocrite.

Yeah, after you attempted to draw first-blood, I gave ya some zingers,
but at least I'm man enough to ADMIT IT

We do agree that "helping others" here is important

So it seems that you believe you're helping quality vendors here;
like Marcin's Speedriven by supporting exaggerated, slanderous,
talking out of a#*hole---hippocrites? You're helping? REALLY?

One way I'm helping other quality vendors like Marcin and Igor,
is to call-out from stupid slanderers like dbason...

"Stupid is as stupid does"--- Forest Gump

Speaking of stupid. You have yet to be a intelligent person, that makes a statement,
then...argues his points with FACTS, (of which I've made mine here, CLEAR. And you've failed to win a rebuttal).

You just raise a stink---then nothing. We call that a fart Wow, you can fart?!

Your idea of Facts vs. as you say, "Interpretation" is so weak in critical-thinking, that an average high schooler in
debate class would spank you, just like Thericker SPANKED dbason, for his constant ignorant flapp'n his gums

So since you value as you say, "help from others." I'll "SHARE" with you, to help you see,
what it looks like when a critcical-thinker makes his statement----then BACKS IT UP

With just three of my points---you're Done

**you say, "facts can be interpreted in different ways." True. Yet, not all facts can be interpreted as otherwise.
Some facts---are just FACT. (at least reasonably speaking, and not deformed by a retard.)

1.Your User name on this thread is Wolfman---A FACT.

No "interpretation". Done

2.to get on this thread. We entered into mbworld.org---A FACT.

3.there are other humans typing here.---A FACT.

No interpretation. Done

None of the above can be "interpreted" aka opinionized by a reasonable-thinker.
Sure, any closed minded retard can bend facts, but not REASONABLE.

Even your now DISPROVEN claim that all "facts can be interpreted..." is
dead, because to accept your claim, I'd have to not "interpret" it

Yikes! that one may of gone way...over your hippocrite head. Sorry

Now, here are three more FACTS that can not be reasonably opinionized away.

...ok...but this will need more of your brain-gears to work, wolfy. You ready...?

1.dbason agued with Igor that dbason has found a euro-tuner that never,
EVER makes an unhappy customer. Exaggerator. A FACT. Done

*Unless you too live on dbason's planet-koo-koo?

2.when called-out to PROVE his poor experiences of Marcin and Speedriven. dbason declines , but says,
oh, I am just "sharing". That's ok. But my personal opinion is that he's being irresponsible with people's lives.

BUT....when others here post their positive experiences of Marcin and
Speedriven, then dbason cries, hidden agendas! That's hipocricy.

dbason wants, "do as I say, not as I do." THAT'S hippocricy. A FACT. Done

3.dbason claimed a couple times, "I wish Marcin good business!"

Yet, when others like CptJoe, Igor, Thericker provided PROOF of either their personal POSITIVE Speedriven experiences, and/or
those 1,000 HP dynos; then dbason would pout out exaggerations, talk-down to Cpt.Joe and talked BS to others.

That is at least insincerity on dbason's part of his "good wishes" to Marcin--A FACT. Done.

Now, if you support that kind of hideous-behavior shown to any quality vendors here; then please tell us how that is
helpful to the very people that sponsors this site, which allows you to be taught High School Debating 101 by---ME.

And because you seem to not be able to handle large doses of critical-thinking,
I've tried to keep my words to you at 12 yrs to 17 yr old level You're very welcome.

Long dang post, but NICE... You can post it on your bunk-bed. Debate Class 101----dismissed.

Last edited by GotTheBenz; 03-18-2013 at 12:05 AM.
Old 03-17-2013, 11:55 PM
Super Moderator

"throwing an insult"? You may want to check your 1st post to me.

Seems like you're a lifetime member of the, "do as I SAY, but not
as I DO" club ---Hippocrite.

Yeah, after you attempted to draw first-blood, I gave ya some zingers,
but at least I'm man enough to ADMIT IT

We do agree that "helping others" here is important

So it seems that you believe you're helping quality vendors here;
like Marcin's Speedriven by supporting exaggerated, slanderous,
talking out of a#*hole---hippocrites? You're helping? REALLY?

One way I'm helping other quality vendors like Marcin and Igor,
is to call-out from stupid slanderers like dbason...

"Stupid is as stupid does"--- Forest Gump

Speaking of stupid. You have yet to be a intelligent person, that makes a statement,
argues a point with FACTS, (of which I've made mine here, CLEAR).

You just raise a stink---then nothing. We call that a fart Wow, you can fart?!

Your idea of Facts vs. as you say, "Interpretation" is so weak in critical-thinking, that an average high schooler in
debate class would spank you, just like Thericker SPANKED dbason, for his constant ignorant flapp'n his gums

So since you value as you say, "help from others." I'll "SHARE" with you, to help you see,
what it looks like when a critcical-thinker makes his statement----then BACKS IT UP

With just three of my points---you're Done

**you say, "facts can be interpreted in different ways." True. Yet, not all facts can be interpreted as otherwise.
Some facts---are just FACT. (at least reasonably speaking, and not deformed by a retard.)

1.Your User name on this thread is Wolfman---A FACT.

2.to get on this thread. We entered into mbworld.org---A FACT.

3.there are other humans typing here.---A FACT.

No interpretation. Done

None of the above can be "interpreted" aka opinionized by a reasonable-thinker.
Sure, any closed minded retard can bend facts, but not REASONABLE.

Even your now DISPROVEN claim that all "facts can be interpreted..." is
dead, because to accept your claim, I'd have to not "interpret" it

Yikes! that one may of gone way...over your hippocrite head. Sorry

Now, here are three more FACTS that can not be reasonably opinionized away.

...ok...but this will need more of your brain-gears to work, wolfy. You ready...?

1.dbason agued with Igor that dbason has found a euro-tuner that never,
EVER makes an unhappy customer. Exaggerator. A FACT. Done

*Unless you too live on dbason's planet-koo-koo also?

2.when called-out to PROVE his poor experiences of Marcin and Speedriven. dbason's says, oh, I am
just "sharing". That's ok. But my personal opinion is that he's being irresponsible with people's lives.

BUT....when others here post their positive experiences of Marcin and
Speedriven, then dbason cries, hidden agendas! That's hipocricy.

dbason wants, "do as I say, not as I do." THAT'S hippocricy. A FACT. Done

3.dbason claimed a couple times, "I wish Marcin good business!"

Yet, when others like CptJoe, Igor, Thericker provided PROOF of
either their personal Speedriven experiences, and/or those 1,000 HP dynos; then
dbason would make uninformed exaggerations, talk-down to Cpt.Joe and talked BS to others.

That is at least insincerity on dbason's part of his "good wishes" to Marcin--A FACT. Done.

Now, if you support that kind of hideous-behavior to any quality vendors here; then please tell us how that is helpful to
the very people that sponsors this site, which allows you to be taught High School level Debating 101 by---me

And because you seem to not be able to handle large doses of critical-thinking,
I've tried to keep my words to you at 12 yrs to 17 yr old level You're very welcome.

Long dang post, but NICE... You can post it next to your junior high diploma. Debate Class 101 dismissed
Who's got the time to read your juvenile garbage? You must be 12years old.
Go and troll some other board and stop wasting everyone's time...
Old 03-18-2013, 12:07 AM

N/A
Who's got the time to read your juvenile garbage? You must be 12years old.
Go and troll some other board and stop wasting everyone's time...
Umm, apparently--YOU DO.

"guess what, I read the whole topic" --Wolfman

Can't you not even read your own admittance, "interpreted" as,
"I (Wolfman) read all your (GotTheBenz) posts." ?

Enjoy Wolfy!

Last edited by GotTheBenz; 03-18-2013 at 12:11 AM.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:15 AM

SL65 R230
Thanks Wolfman, Race Horse, The Ricker and Juha (Ekselent) for your Posts.

This shows me, that here are also People, that can accept other opinions and that they are open-minded for different solutions and markets.

I don't want to harm Speedriven's Business in any way!
It's phantastic that a tuner like Speedriven works hard to develop the "Big-Boys" Kits for the M275 V12 and even with reletavely moderate Pricing. I really wish them the Best.

What is really frustrating for me (and I think also for others) is the 16-Page Thread from Soulsearcher, which does not have a good End. It shows, how difficult it is, to solve all the Problems with big turbos and the OEM - ECU, error codes, Boost etc. Because of this I have much respect for a tuner like Speedriven, to take the fight to sort the Problems out.

It would be great if Soulsearcher could chime in and give us more 1st hand information. Maybe he has changed the car platform because he is tired of the MB ? Also it is very quiet from Marko's CL65? Does he still run the car?

It would be very helpful for Speedriven also, if they have a clean car "Testimonial" to show, where the owner says from his own experience that all Problems were solved. Car is running great with much power, no hiccups, no error codes, no problems etc.
Old 03-20-2013, 12:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 SL600, 2016 ES300h, 2012 Hayabusa
I have been on this forum for three years and I can honestly say I've never read a thread like this, I feel like I'm a local ricer forum
Old 03-20-2013, 01:50 PM

N/A
"[QUOTE=AMG-Driver;5584742]Thanks Wolfman, Race Horse, The Ricker and Juha (Ekselent) for your Posts.
...shows me, that here are also People, that can accept other opinions and that they are open-minded for different solutions and markets. "

From GotTheBenz:

Agreed. +1 for all those who offered FACTS, not slander, not opinions, not weak unprovable statements.

Here's another FACT: There are "opinions", and there are "FACTS".

Intelligence is understanding the difference

Integrity is not speaking an opinion and fake-posing it as a FACT

Last edited by GotTheBenz; 03-20-2013 at 01:53 PM.
Old 03-20-2013, 05:29 PM

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
SL600 / SL450 (107) / E350 / BMW M5 E60 / BMW 745i (E23) / BMW X6M / Toyota Hilux 4 WD/ Honda CBX 10
Speedriven

Hello.

Today I have ordered from Speedriven the Intercooler and scorpion intake kit.
+ new H/E exchanger + new IC pump + new tune + 200Cel cats with new down pipes. Bolt on.

I think I can trust at speedriven and at theirs products.... therefore I choose them. The ECU / TCU tunes was very good also.

Thank you AMG driver

Juha
Old 03-20-2013, 06:00 PM

N/A
Originally Posted by Ekselent
Hello.

Today I have ordered from Speedriven the Intercooler and scorpion intake kit.
+ new H/E exchanger + new IC pump + new tune + 200Cel cats with new down pipes. Bolt on.

I think I can trust at speedriven and at theirs products.... therefore I choose them. The ECU / TCU tunes was very good also.

Thank you AMG driver

Juha

+1

I have no horse to win in the Speedriven camp. I just hate

After some time of research for FACTS. Basing my choice on
performance, service, price. Seeing testimonials and negamonials...

At over 800bhp kits, I've also found no equal in Speedriven---my OPINION
Old 03-20-2013, 06:36 PM

N/A
[QUOTE=AMG-Driver;5584742]

"I don't want to harm Speedriven's Business in any way! I really wish
them the Best.

What is really frustrating for me...It would be very helpful for Speedriven...'Testimonial' to show..."

From AMG-Driver (pg1 of this thread):

"@Professor DC Metro22Z

...but if I read such a bull**** I can't resist. Speeddrivens package will NOT
last in Germany at least not in the SL600. I know some secrets you don't..."

From GotTheBenz:

AMG-Driver,

For the sake of INTEGRITY. I gotta call on you here.

You make a claim as "FACT" above, that, "Speedriven will NOT last..."

Yet, you have offered ZERO EVIDENCE to back up that claim.

Then you say, "I don't want harm to Speedriven's biz...!"

Huh, to me, sounds like you are smoking the same hippocricy herb, that
dbase pipe is suck'n on too. Yummy?

Case and Point:

There are TONS of data on the info from Speedriven that you've
requested--again. So more of that here---is redundant. My Opinion

So, in order for you to not be rightly labeled as a slandering hippocrite:

I believe most of us would LOVE to see your BACK UP EVIDENCE of FACTS that
supports your claim that, "Speedriven will NOT last..."

If what you've said is FACTS. Then facts are BACKED UP by EVIDENCE. Right?

Lastly, you mentioned that , "nice of people to be opened minded
about opinions..."

Huh, in your reply to DCMetro22Z, you rhetorically called him "professor", and then you went on to
call DC'S "Opinion", BULL#@##. Then you rant about how you know 'secrets", and why DCMetro should
trade his euro car to U.S...yak yak yak".

WHOA.......Does that sound "opened minded" of you?

Sorry. Honestly. I see "hippocrite" and written all over your posts here.

If I said to your "Employer", Hey, I know that AMG-Driver has a IQ of 30, and
AMG-Driver only scored 2 on scale of 100 for Integrity. And AMG-Driver will NOT last with you.

Then I tell you, hey AMG-Driver, I am all for your success at your company!

Well, if I can't back up EVIDENCE of my claim about your numbers...? Then wouldn't I be
a slanderous, lying, hippocrite, insincere lyer??

So please prove me and everyone here wrong about you

Please provide your (I'm sure) detailed FACTS of your test results of your Speedriven claims that, "they will NOT last".

Show us all your EVIDENCE: Which Speedriven cars you've tested? The numbers?? The breakdowns of...???

Until you do. The smart and honest guys here will just see you as dishonest and your yak

Last edited by GotTheBenz; 03-20-2013 at 07:15 PM.
Old 03-20-2013, 07:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 55 Likes on 50 Posts
CL65
[quote=GotTheBenz;5585443]

"I don't want to harm Speedriven's Business in any way! I really wish
them the Best.

What is really frustrating for me...It would be very helpful for Speedriven...'Testimonial' to show..."

From AMG-Driver (pg1 of this thread):

"@Professor DC Metro22Z

...but if I read such a bull**** I can't resist. Speeddrivens package will NOT
last in Germany at least not in the SL600. I know some secrets you don't..."

From GotTheBenz:

AMG-Driver,

For the sake of INTEGRITY. I gotta call on you here.

You make a claim as "FACT" above, that, "Speedriven will NOT last..."

Yet, you have offered ZERO EVIDENCE to back up that claim.

Then you say, "I don't want harm to Speedriven's biz...!"

Huh, to me, sounds like you are smoking the same hippocricy herb, that
dbase pipe is suck'n on too. Yummy?

Case and Point:

There are TONS of data on the info from Speedriven that you've
requested--again. So more of that here---is redundant. My Opinion

So, in order for you to not be rightly labeled as a slandering hippocrite:

I believe most of us would LOVE to see your BACK UP EVIDENCE of FACTS that
supports your claim that, "Speedriven will NOT last..."

If what you've said is FACTS. Then facts are BACKED UP by EVIDENCE. Right?

Lastly, you mentioned that , "nice of people to be opened minded
about opinions..."

Huh, in your reply to DCMetro22Z, you rhetorically called him "professor", and then you went on to
call DC'S "Opinion", BULL#@##. Then you rant about how you know 'secrets", and why DCMetro should
trade his euro car to U.S...yak yak yak".

WHOA.......Does that sound "opened minded" of you?

Sorry. Honestly. I see "hippocrite" and written all over your posts here.

If I said to your "Employer", Hey, I know that AMG-Driver has a IQ of 30, and
AMG-Driver only scored 2 on scale of 100 for Integrity. And AMG-Driver will NOT last with you.

Then I tell you, hey AMG-Driver, I am all for your success at your company!

Well, if I can't back up EVIDENCE of my claim about your numbers...? Then wouldn't I be
a slanderous, lying, hippocrite, insincere lyer??

So please prove me and everyone here wrong about you

Please provide your (I'm sure) detailed FACTS of your test results of your Speedriven claims that, "they will NOT last".

Show us all your EVIDENCE: Which Speedriven cars you've tested? The numbers?? The breakdowns of...???

Until you do. The smart and honest guys here will just see you as dishonest and your yak

Hey pal get a life... 70% of your posts keep defending Speedriven, let it go. There is no need to be a professor with all your philosophic quotes, nobody cares. I doubt Marcin wants your help in running his business either. Start a new thread or post about the topic. You are an embarrassment to other Americans with your pompous attitude. I'm sure in person, if you were not hiding behind your computer screen, you would do your face a favor and shut your mouth.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SL55/63/65/R230 AMG: Turbo Size's and Make question?