SL55 AMG, SL63 AMG, SL65 AMG (R230) 2002 - 2011 (2003 US for SL55 and 2004 for the SL65)

SL55/63/65/R230 AMG: Road Rage in my SL65!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 10-16-2004, 04:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
R170
Originally Posted by PRChris
You’re acting as if I’m bragging about our G-7 jet! Get over it! Some people live fabulously!

Would you mind explaining what a G7 jet is? Gulfstream? I really hope not... no such thing as a G7. If you knew what you were talking about you'd know. Maybe you meant G-V(Five) or maybe the new G550? because a G-7 certainly isn't a Gulfstream or any other reputable private/corporate aircraft. Maybe its the name you gave your model jet to help you believe this image you're projecting. Once again you were caught out by someone who knows a whole lot more than you do on the particular subject.
Old 10-16-2004, 04:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'09 911 C4S
OwNeD! LOL!
Old 10-16-2004, 05:11 PM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre
Does PR remind you of any other members whose sn's happen to begin with PR and have been banned?

Nah, I don't think that guy could be this fruity.
Old 10-16-2004, 05:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 911 C4S
Me neither, he/she sounded just like the one that owns all the 65s, 55s, and DA SLR.
Old 10-16-2004, 06:49 PM

300E
Originally Posted by dgussin1
so basically you are saying that you are your friends are shallow?
Nope. I was just saying that there are this kind of people living in this world. Living materialistic life.
Old 10-16-2004, 06:55 PM

300E
BTW, Can you post pic of you and your car???
Old 10-16-2004, 06:58 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2016 GLC300 sport
Originally Posted by S_kLaSse
BTW, Can you post pic of you and your car???
me or the cupcake?
Old 10-16-2004, 07:01 PM

300E
Originally Posted by dgussin1
me or the cupcake?
The babe with the SL65 of course. lol.
Old 10-16-2004, 07:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 911 C4S
Wouldn't mind seeing a nice Cobra with its long nose and an E55 side by side though.
Old 10-16-2004, 08:03 PM
Banned

'04 S430 4 Matic and '05 997
I'm sorry but you people are so stupid its pathetic.

Its obvious that this is a parody of many of the fools who post here.

And your objection is that he doesn't OWN these cars etc!!

I think that people on this forum should list not only their vehicles but ALL of their personal property in their sig so that the rest of us may be suitably impressed.
Old 10-16-2004, 08:05 PM

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
HELLO! DONATELLA VERSACE. SISTER OF THE LATE GIANNI VERSACE (1946-1997) SHE TOTALLY TOOK OVER THE EMPIRE AFTER HE WAS GUNNED DOWN ON THE FOOTSTEPS OF HIS PALM BEACH MEDITTERANEAN ESTATE ON THAT EERIE SUNNY JULY MORNING I WILL NEVER FORGET. SHE NOW OVER-SEES THE VERSACE, VERUS BY VERSACE AND THE VERSACE CLASSIC LINES. IN A COUPLE OF YEARS HER DAUGHTER (ALLEGRA) WILL HAVE SOLE-OWNERSHIP OF THE EMPIRE.

How can it be wrong SOOOO many times in this thread? Gianni was killed on the steps of his Miami Beach Estate NOT Palm Beach... get over yourself.
Old 10-16-2004, 08:11 PM

AMG SL 55
What the heck is going on? Any body know what the orginal thread was about?
Old 10-16-2004, 09:54 PM
Banned

Back Sweeties

*Opens Balenciaga bag, and reaches for platinum coated Vertu mobile device*

Sweethearts, sorry I’ve been gone for so long! I’ve been depressed all day!

First of all, Houston Galleria’s Louis Vuitton didn’t have the ‘Sac Tennis’ bag I requested from LVMH! I kindly asked the generic-soap bathed, dirty, last-season Burberry sales associate to call the headquarters for me, but she refused!

I couldn’t resist but to imagine slapping the ***** with my Harry Winston bejeweled hand! Who does she think I am, a last-seasons Marc Jacobs illustrated peasant? I quickly took the Maybach key from my driver and flashed them, as I could see the reflection through her mal-nourished un-botoxed eyes.

Anyscrew, back to the topic of Mercedes!

So I stopped at Mercedes-Benz of Houston Greenway to test out a couple of vehicles. First up was the new G55 AMG Kompressor! I could not believe how much smoother the ride was compared to my harsh riding pre-Kompressor G-Wagen! I quickly reached for my Hermes wallet and started fretting over which form of payment would be the most glamorous. Hmmmmm, American Express Centurion, or Visa Stratus? OMG, life can be totally frustrating at times, but I’ve learned to suck it up!

As I was making my way to my associate’s booth, my Prada sensitive ears picked up something. What might this be? I glance over at a mal-Botoxed, last year’s (more like mid 90’s) Wal-Mart preferred customer! She had the nerve to call my precious G-Wagen *gasp* UGLY?

I quickly make my way out of the booth, modeling my Roberto Cavalli ensemble, with my Gucci boots click-clacking throughout the showroom to the seemingly impressed on-lookers.

I mistakenly tapped her dirty floral-designed Jaclyn Smith blouse, and gave her a piece of my mind.

I reminded her that It's all the rage in such cosmopolitan cities as New York, London, and Los Angeles. Even the ultra-hot Hilton sisters each have one. Paris has the vanity plate "HEIRESS" on hers. How cheeky! The G-Wagen (pronounced WAH-GEN with the emphasis on the GEN part if you're from old money and WA-GON if you're a little Euro trashy) is so much more original and unique than some stuffy old Teutonic brick like her leased out pre-owned 4Runner and so much more rugged than her boyfriends fruity X5. Ugh!

Aside for the absence of the SLR, no Louis Vuitton ‘Sac Tennis” and no Valentino boutique, today has been a quite pleasant day for me in Houston!
Old 10-17-2004, 12:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W209 - W163
*Opens Balenciaga bag, and reaches for platinum coated Vertu mobile device*

Sweethearts, sorry I’ve been gone for so long! I’ve been depressed all day!

First of all, Houston Galleria’s Louis Vuitton didn’t have the ‘Sac Tennis’ bag I requested from LVMH! I kindly asked the generic-soap bathed, dirty, last-season Burberry sales associate to call the headquarters for me, but she refused!

I couldn’t resist but to imagine slapping the ***** with my Harry Winston bejeweled hand! Who does she think I am, a last-seasons Marc Jacobs illustrated peasant? I quickly took the Maybach key from my driver and flashed them, as I could see the reflection through her mal-nourished un-botoxed eyes.

Anyscrew, back to the topic of Mercedes!

So I stopped at Mercedes-Benz of Houston Greenway to test out a couple of vehicles. First up was the new G55 AMG Kompressor! I could not believe how much smoother the ride was compared to my harsh riding pre-Kompressor G-Wagen! I quickly reached for my Hermes wallet and started fretting over which form of payment would be the most glamorous. Hmmmmm, American Express Centurion, or Visa Stratus? OMG, life can be totally frustrating at times, but I’ve learned to suck it up!

As I was making my way to my associate’s booth, my Prada sensitive ears picked up something. What might this be? I glance over at a mal-Botoxed, last year’s (more like mid 90’s) Wal-Mart preferred customer! She had the nerve to call my precious G-Wagen *gasp* UGLY?

I quickly make my way out of the booth, modeling my Roberto Cavalli ensemble, with my Gucci boots click-clacking throughout the showroom to the seemingly impressed on-lookers.

I mistakenly tapped her dirty floral-designed Jaclyn Smith blouse, and gave her a piece of my mind.

I reminded her that It's all the rage in such cosmopolitan cities as New York, London, and Los Angeles. Even the ultra-hot Hilton sisters each have one. Paris has the vanity plate "HEIRESS" on hers. How cheeky! The G-Wagen (pronounced WAH-GEN with the emphasis on the GEN part if you're from old money and WA-GON if you're a little Euro trashy) is so much more original and unique than some stuffy old Teutonic brick like her leased out pre-owned 4Runner and so much more rugged than her boyfriends fruity X5. Ugh!

Aside for the absence of the SLR, no Louis Vuitton ‘Sac Tennis” and no Valentino boutique, today has been a quite pleasant day for me in Houston!
Shutup, no one cares, be gone you troll, stop wasting Bandwith. You're a lowlife who somehow has a G-7 Jet (non existent) and who tried schooling someone on the death of Versace when he died in Palm Beach (Miami you dumbass) and when people point out how wrong you are, you change the subject. Get over yourself, your life sucks, GO BUY A NEW ONE.
Old 10-17-2004, 12:22 AM

W208 CLK320 & E39 M5
I am posting in this high quality thread.
Old 10-17-2004, 12:54 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Viktorious
Shutup, no one cares, be gone you troll, stop wasting Bandwith. You're a lowlife who somehow has a G-7 Jet (non existent) and who tried schooling someone on the death of Versace when he died in Palm Beach (Miami you dumbass) and when people point out how wrong you are, you change the subject. Get over yourself, your life sucks, GO BUY A NEW ONE.
Hun, you think i'm lying because I don't know the name of our jet? It was an error, I have no idea what it's called. All I know is that it's tastefully decorated with the finest by Armani Casa.

And Palm Beach, Miami, what's the difference? I remember as a child, I would clutch onto my mothers Chanel purse as she dragged me throug a South Florida estate. It's been ages since I've been down there!

And frankly, I don't care if you believe me or not. I know what I have and have no need to prove.

Now go fluff my Versace pillow, I'm sleepy.

Also, do you use your ML as a delivery van? Our chef uses an ML500 to cater. Go figure.

Last edited by PRChris; 10-17-2004 at 12:58 AM.
Old 10-17-2004, 12:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W209 - W163
Hun, you think i'm lying because I don't know the name of our jet? It was an error, I have no idea what it's called. All I know is that it's tastefully decorated with the finest by Armani Casa.

And Palm Beach, Miami, what's the difference? I remember as a child my mother would take me to one of Gianni's gatherings in South Florida. It's been ages since I've been down there!

And frankly, I don't care if you believe me or not. I know what I have and have no need to prove.

Now go fluff my Versace pillow, I'm sleepy.

Also, do you use your ML as a delivery van? Our chef uses an ML500 to cater. Go figure.
Queer Eye For The Straight Guy is now taking applications. Ban this loser. Post pics of your car if you are so sure of yourself, better yet prove us all wrong and post pics of your SL65 in front of your jet, with an apple on the hood.
Old 10-17-2004, 12:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W209 - W163
And by the way, don't call me "hun, sweetheart, sweetie" or anything else that would question your sexuality. You're just plain creepy.
Old 10-17-2004, 01:01 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Viktorious
Queer Eye For The Straight Guy is now taking applications. Ban this loser. Post pics of your car if you are so sure of yourself, better yet prove us all wrong and post pics of your SL65 in front of your jet, with an apple on the hood.
Sweetie, i'm in Texas at this moment! The only picture I have on my laptop is of our nanny posing beside our CL55 AMG parked by the jet.
Old 10-17-2004, 01:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W209 - W163
Old 10-17-2004, 01:05 AM
Banned

Then why in the name of Chanel are you reading it, idiot?
Old 10-17-2004, 01:09 AM
Banned

Viktorious, Let's talk.

*Pulls out Gianni-designed Versace stool*

You seem to have a problem with me. Let's bury the hatchet, okay?

You were not given the privilege to wash the vertically up-right windshield of my G55 AMG because that position was already filled with more qualified applicants.

Please don't take it so personal! *Passes Emilio Pucci handkerchief* I could refer you to my peers at the East Hampton Country Club if you would like?

Just leave with me your DOB, Ghetto of Origin and a personal statement. I’ll make sure you are granted privilege to the behind-the-scene aspect of my fabulous life.

Okay hun?

Night-Night.
Old 10-17-2004, 02:40 AM
Out Of Control!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Omfg! One of the most funniest threads ever...!! rotflmao :p hahahaha
Old 10-17-2004, 03:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A bucket on wheels
hey queer eye for the straight guy...
*pisses on Emilio Pucci handkerchief*
Mercedes only allows its customers to put only up to 5 or 10 thousand dollars i believe on a single credit card. And although your black card doesn't have a limit, if you spend over 150 thousand dollars a year, which you must if you have a black card then you would't buy a car with a credit card. And plus you can't. Once again caught in your lies.
Old 10-17-2004, 03:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 140 Likes on 107 Posts
ML350
Originally Posted by FIXEDupW209
hey queer eye for the straight guy...
*pisses on Emilio Pucci handkerchief*
Mercedes only allows its customers to put only up to 5 or 10 thousand dollars i believe on a single credit card. And although your black card doesn't have a limit, if you spend over 150 thousand dollars a year, which you must if you have a black card then you would't buy a car with a credit card. And plus you can't. Once again caught in your lies.
Dude...will you wake up?!?!?! This is all a joke you tight asses. So please laugh with the rest of us and stop asking stupid questions and making uselss requests like show us pics of your cars, jets, ****, whatever.

T

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: SL55/63/65/R230 AMG: Road Rage in my SL65!