SL55 AMG, SL63 AMG, SL65 AMG (R230) 2002 - 2011 (2003 US for SL55 and 2004 for the SL65)

SL55/63/65/R230 AMG: Road Rage in my SL65!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 10-25-2004, 10:42 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sweetie, to bed you go!

You have a long day ahead of you, I want all the Mercedes waxed and color coordinated, okay? See you in the States!

*Slips on Versace 'Medusa' robe and hits the (Chanel) sheets*

Ciao!
Old 10-25-2004, 10:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
SL55AMG, Ferrari 348, Ferrari Testarossa, Ferrari F40, Ferrari Mondial t, Ducati 916, Indycar
A Bit Suspect!!

Originally Posted by PRChris
*Rolls Yves St. Laurent nourished eyes*

Sweetheart, you obviously have no clue about FASHIONWOOD, so we'll just leave it at that.

*Yawn*

Go fluff my special-made Versace beaded pillow (Indian), I'm a bit sleepy

Since PRChris is Paris right now....I believe that would make him posting at about 4:30am (judgeing by his post times). Shouldn't he be at some special party or exfoliating or getting beauty sleep or being bent over a couch or some other such nonsence....NOT posting on MBWorld. Sorry man......I just don't buy it....you lose. But entertaining non the less!
Old 10-25-2004, 11:34 PM

I'll be able to drive in 3 months
Hi everyone

PRChris- I have read all 21 pages of this and somehow you avoid posting pictures. I'm sure that if you really are in Paris, and you really are who you say you are, you can have one of your housekeepers take a picture of your cars (How about you put the drivers side windshield wiper up just so I can tell you are telling the truth). I will believe you if you give me proof.

Ingenere AMG-How does your Testarossa drive? What color is it? The Testarossa is my all time favorite car.

Last edited by MercedesBoy; 10-25-2004 at 11:36 PM.
Old 10-26-2004, 12:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 E55 AMG
Mmm, testarossa. How is running and what are the specs?
Old 10-26-2004, 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by MB AMG
Mmm, testarossa. How is running and what are the specs?
Were you talking to Ingenere AMG?
Old 10-26-2004, 01:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
SL55AMG, Ferrari 348, Ferrari Testarossa, Ferrari F40, Ferrari Mondial t, Ducati 916, Indycar
Originally Posted by MercedesBoy
Hi everyone

PRChris- I have read all 21 pages of this and somehow you avoid posting pictures. I'm sure that if you really are in Paris, and you really are who you say you are, you can have one of your housekeepers take a picture of your cars (How about you put the drivers side windshield wiper up just so I can tell you are telling the truth). I will believe you if you give me proof.

Ingenere AMG-How does your Testarossa drive? What color is it? The Testarossa is my all time favorite car.
Thanks for the compliment on my TR. It is an '87 Black/Tan. It is a grat old car. It is still pretty fun to drive with that great flat12....but it is pretty old tech and drives like a heavy old car...or should I say 'classic'. There are so many great cars out there now that can run circles around the big old beast....but there is something very special about TR's.
Old 10-26-2004, 08:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CL500
hey prchris, while youre staying at the Hotel Ritz why dont you have one of those Ritz Side Car co*ktails at the Hemingway Bar for ONLY $489 per co*ktail. thats the most expensive commercially made co*ktail around. why so expensive, because it contains 1865 Ritz Fine Champagne. im thinking you probably order ptichers of it and the Ritz probably gives it to you for free.
Old 10-26-2004, 11:18 AM

S600, SL65AMG, 230SL Pagoda, and 300SL Gullwing. (also have an X5 for my dogs)
Yep. We want pics of ur fasionable coture GAY ***! Surely you have the latest in hi tech, gold plated, digital camera, with some sort of rescue feature, GPRS, and a mirror and makeup applicator built in.

So, Pics:

Maybach 62!

Diamond Blue SL65AMG, with exclusive red napa leather. (please take a pic of the wings so we can see the "V12 bi-turbo" lettering.

Howabout some pics of you as well. If you want to give us a few with Donnatella or someone of equal status, then Bonus!

PS. Dont try and pull the wool over my eyes on this one sonny. I've worked with Mercs for 47 Years, I know what I'm looking at!

Last edited by finally_retired; 10-26-2004 at 11:41 AM.
Old 10-26-2004, 11:53 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by finally_retired
Yep. We want pics of ur fasionable coture GAY ***! Surely you have the latest in hi tech, gold plated, digital camera, with some sort of rescue feature, GPRS, and a mirror and makeup applicator built in.

So, Pics:

Maybach 62!

Diamond Blue SL65AMG, with exclusive red napa leather. (please take a pic of the wings so we can see the "V12 bi-turbo" lettering.

Howabout some pics of you as well. If you want to give us a few with Donnatella or someone of equal status, then Bonus!

PS. Dont try and pull the wool over my eyes on this one sonny. I've worked with Mercs for 47 Years, I know what I'm looking at!

Sweetheart, don't stroke out on me! When the G4 arrives at JFK, I'll be more than glad to send you pictures of my Diamond Silver SL65, okay?

In the meantime, enjoy pictures of my brand new G55 AMG! I'll post later on tonight when I arrive in Houston.

*Calls driver to make some last minute errands*

You know I can't arrive in the States *gasp* using the same luggage! Prada we go!

XOXOXOX,

Prince Christian III

Last edited by PRChris; 10-26-2004 at 11:57 AM.
Old 10-26-2004, 06:37 PM

Who buys a G Class these days! The Range Rover is far more chic than that ugly thing! Not impressed! And I have a BMW X5 4.8iS that is far more modern than a G class.

As big a fan of Mercedes as I am, The G Wagon has seen its day. Ugly dated cabin, and hopeless off road in its AMG guise render this leviathan almost useless. The only good thing is the AMG V8, which, If I was desperate for an off roader with that V8 unit in it, I would source an ML.
Old 10-26-2004, 09:06 PM

2004 SL55 AMG
The G Wagon has seen it's day though Mercedes/AMG brought it back to life with an impressive upgrade of the interior and powertrain. It's kind of like GM bringing back the Hummer H1 in about say, 10yrs? with 500HP and a luxuriously-updated interior.

Funny thing that in L.A., it's still quite popular. I couldn't imagine why someone would ever pay significantly more for that SUV vs. my 2002 ML55 AMG back in 2002-2003, but there are many people (lots of females) that actually love the style, rawness and high seat-placement. It is the most expensive Mercedes SUV/AMG built and more rare than the MLs so, I guess it qualifies as some sort of "status symbol" here.

I agree the Land Rover HSE is light-years ahead and much classier.
Old 10-26-2004, 10:56 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
I'll take finally_retired's choice with the X5. I don't have the 4.8is (my birthday was too soon, Feb. ) however, the 4.4i drives equally as well and will not roll.

I think, deep down inside, I am richer then PRChris. If she responds to this I'll explain why. As of now, I have some statistics homework to finish up.
Old 10-26-2004, 11:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2 SL with every Brabus mods available & Class A competition sound system
Poor honey PRChris.... ......you have the type all the posts.. ...I guess I am richer then you PRChris cause I have someone type this crap... :p ......
Old 10-27-2004, 12:16 AM

TR's are one of the most beautiful modern day Ferraris IMO. I also noticed that you put in your sig that you have a F40. That must be A LOT of fun to drive!
Old 10-27-2004, 12:25 AM

Who buys a G Class these days! The Range Rover is far more chic than that ugly thing!
I agree w/ you. Range Rover may be less powerful, but it has much better technology and a more modern exterior.
Old 10-27-2004, 05:44 AM

I had a G Waggon in the 80's, when they were new, and then, modern, and It was a good car. But now, the tyres on the AMG version make it an useful as a chocolate fire guard when off road, and and of the non AMG versions are a bit crappy by todays standards.

I have an X5 with off road tyres on it bacause I have 9 acres of land, and two big dogs, and my S600 wouldnt cope with that well at all. (plus, I don't want the dogs ripping up the seats in the Mercedes.)
Old 10-27-2004, 09:17 AM
Banned

Who buys a G Class these days! The Range Rover is far more chic than that ugly thing! Not impressed! And I have a BMW X5 4.8iS that is far more modern than a G class.

As big a fan of Mercedes as I am, The G Wagon has seen its day. Ugly dated cabin, and hopeless off road in its AMG guise render this leviathan almost useless. The only good thing is the AMG V8, which, If I was desperate for an off roader with that V8 unit in it, I would source an ML.
Hey geezer, of course you would think the G-Wagen is 'ugly'. The 'revived' G55 AMG has far too much flare for a 79 year old square like yourself. Don't you have a Botox party to attend?

*Rolls Yves St. Laurent moisturized eyes*
Old 10-27-2004, 09:38 AM
Banned

Hey hun!

I got back from Paris only to find out my good friend Lindsay Lohan is in the hospital. I'll just have Balenciaga send her one of those *cheeky* Motorcycle Saddle handbags she loves. I'll tell her you all wish her well!

Anscrew, the ride back to the States was frustrating! The flight attendant rolled her non-Botoxed baggy eye at me when I asked for my Moët & Chandon to be poured into a gold-trimmed Cartier glass! I was so attempted to retrieve that last seasons Burberry 'Boucle' cashmere scarf off of her CVS-Brand moisturized corpse and choke her to death. You should have seen her over-sizzled roots! They were terrible; surely she knows who Frederick Fekkai is? The plane wasn't even equipped with Givenchy hand-painted linens, I’m suspired me entourage and I even boarded.

*Puts on oversized Chloe sunglasses, picks up SmartKey and catwalks (Miu Miu croc boots) out the door*
Old 10-27-2004, 09:46 AM
Banned

I had a G Waggon in the 80's, when they were new, and then, modern, and It was a good car. But now, the tyres on the AMG version make it an useful as a chocolate fire guard when off road, and and of the non AMG versions are a bit crappy by todays standards.

I have an X5 with off road tyres on it bacause I have 9 acres of land, and two big dogs, and my S600 wouldnt cope with that well at all. (plus, I don't want the dogs ripping up the seats in the Mercedes.)
Why in the name of Valentino Haute Couture would you own a fruity BMW X5? Mr. VIP, I thought you would have at least bought a Range Rover (Vogue Edition) or Porsche Cayenne Turbo?

*Glances at cherry wood vintage Gianni-designed table to make sure Turbo, and RR (Vogue) keys are present*

X5's are a little, shall I say......lower-tier? Aren't X5's the car of choice for that demographic? You know, for the $399 a month lessees? Sweetheart, I can't associate myself with such a crowd!

Ciao!
Old 10-27-2004, 12:43 PM

Hey Queenie! Its only the 4.8iS, and its only a lot faster than a Range Rover.

I use it as a dog van mainly. Its fun to drive, and as the leather seats need replacing often as the dogs claws are quite sharp, its more financially sensible than a Range Rover.

If you want style, then you should check out my mint contition 300SL Gullwing, or 230SL Pagoda in the garage under my house.

So, Pics. You have still failed to provide us with any cradible proof of your extravagant lifestyle. I supose that you will have to excuse my taking your BS with a pinch of salt, but this is the internet after all, and faking a lifestyle is easy. Normally my knowledge of Mercedes helps me out in these situations, but as I know diddley skwat about coture, then I want more proofe. And what exactly is it that you are the prince of, I'm guessing Bull Sh*t at the moment. So go on, prove me wrong...

PS. I'm 69, not 79. Learn some maths! and some manners while your at it!!!
Old 10-27-2004, 01:06 PM
Banned

Hey Queenie! Its only the 4.8iS, and its only a lot faster than a Range Rover.

I use it as a dog van mainly. Its fun to drive, and as the leather seats need replacing often as the dogs claws are quite sharp, its more financially sensible than a Range Rover.

If you want style, then you should check out my mint contition 300SL Gullwing, or 230SL Pagoda in the garage under my house.

So, Pics. You have still failed to provide us with any cradible proof of your extravagant lifestyle. I supose that you will have to excuse my taking your BS with a pinch of salt, but this is the internet after all, and faking a lifestyle is easy. Normally my knowledge of Mercedes helps me out in these situations, but as I know diddley skwat about coture, then I want more proofe. And what exactly is it that you are the prince of, I'm guessing Bull Sh*t at the moment. So go on, prove me wrong...

PS. I'm 69, not 79. Learn some maths! and some manners while your at it!!!
With all due respect, sir, I cannot reveal my identity for security reasons! I don't want any more stalkers. I will never forget the hell I went through.

*Covers teary red Sisley moisturized eyes with oversized Chanel sunglasses*

Don't worry guys, I'm okay.

*Opens Hermes bag, grabs Emilio Pucci's signature 'Psychedelic' handkerchief*

*Wipes tears from Sisley moisturized/cleansed and exfoliated skin*

Just give me a few seconds………..

Let's just hope nothing like that ever happens again.

*Knocks on Versace wood*

Last edited by PRChris; 10-27-2004 at 01:21 PM.
Old 10-27-2004, 06:33 PM

W211 E55AMG
Suck My ****

- Ron Jeremy
Old 10-27-2004, 06:50 PM
Out Of Control!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Finnish C32
Suck My ****

- Ron Jeremy
:p
Old 10-27-2004, 07:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63
this thread has gotten way out of hand. i dont know whos to blame...the person who started this thread or the rest of you guys who have made this biotch over 20 pages long?
Old 10-27-2004, 07:28 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present Prince Christian III of Bullsh*t.
Originally Posted by PRChris
With all due respect, sir, I cannot reveal my identity for security reasons! I don't want any more stalkers. I will never forget the hell I went through.

*Covers teary red Sisley moisturized eyes with oversized Chanel sunglasses*

Don't worry guys, I'm okay.

*Opens Hermes bag, grabs Emilio Pucci's signature 'Psychedelic' handkerchief*

*Wipes tears from Sisley moisturized/cleansed and exfoliated skin*

Just give me a few seconds………..

Let's just hope nothing like that ever happens again.

*Knocks on Versace wood*
You had your chance. And blew it! I say you should be Banned. This Bull was entertaining at first, but this is too much. You are slandering the respectable owners of Mercedes, and fanatics of the brand everywhere. Remarks such as "cheep little hatch back" in reference to a C320 Sports Coupe and my "fruity X5" being just a few of your pathetic insults.

You are a self-obsessed, materialistic no-mark, with not one ounce of common decency, a total absence of decorum, and a seriously over inflated ego. And to top it off, you lack respect for anyone else’s opinion, unless they are the head of a major fashion house.

You really need to open your eyes. You go on about your "prada moisturised eyes", and "perfectly high cheek bones", and it makes me positively ill. I had a serious accident in a Bentley Musalane, that left me hospitalised for 18 months, and covered half of my torso and both of my legs with 1st and 2nd degree burns.

Now you see why I feel so angry at your behaviour. There’s you going on about your hair and nails, and struggling to decide what moisturiser to paste on, when I'm lucky to have skin at all. There are people that are far worse off than me too, I can walk, hear, speak, breathe on my own, and afford to buy my next meal... I could afford the surgery to fix my scars, but choose not to, because it reminds me of how disposable life is. I really hope that something like this happens to you, (And I feel bad for saying that) because I suspect that this is the only way that you will ever look beyond the books cover. Money is not the be all and end all. I have more than enough, but there are times I wish it would all go away. Money attracts people like you, like flies to sh*t.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: SL55/63/65/R230 AMG: Road Rage in my SL65!