SL55 AMG, SL63 AMG, SL65 AMG (R230) 2002 - 2011 (2003 US for SL55 and 2004 for the SL65)

SL55/63/65/R230 AMG: Road Rage in my SL65!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 10-27-2004, 07:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll be able to drive in 3 months
Well said IMO...
Old 10-27-2004, 08:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
4 wheels
Originally Posted by finally_retired
Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present Prince Christian III of Bullsh*t.

You had your chance. And blew it! I say you should be Banned. This Bull was entertaining at first, but this is too much. You are slandering the respectable owners of Mercedes, and fanatics of the brand everywhere. Remarks such as "cheep little hatch back" in reference to a C320 Sports Coupe and my "fruity X5" being just a few of your pathetic insults.

You are a self-obsessed, materialistic no-mark, with not one ounce of common decency, a total absence of decorum, and a seriously over inflated ego. And to top it off, you lack respect for anyone else’s opinion, unless they are the head of a major fashion house.

You really need to open your eyes. You go on about your "prada moisturised eyes", and "perfectly high cheek bones", and it makes me positively ill. I had a serious accident in a Bentley Musalane, that left me hospitalised for 18 months, and covered half of my torso and both of my legs with 1st and 2nd degree burns.

Now you see why I feel so angry at your behaviour. There’s you going on about your hair and nails, and struggling to decide what moisturiser to paste on, when I'm lucky to have skin at all. There are people that are far worse off than me too, I can walk, hear, speak, breathe on my own, and afford to buy my next meal... I could afford the surgery to fix my scars, but choose not to, because it reminds me of how disposable life is. I really hope that something like this happens to you, (And I feel bad for saying that) because I suspect that this is the only way that you will ever look beyond the books cover. Money is not the be all and end all. I have more than enough, but there are times I wish it would all go away. Money attracts people like you, like flies to sh*t.
Old 10-27-2004, 08:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'01 C320 || '14 Honda Pilot EX-L

You had your chance. And blew it! I say you should be Banned. This Bull was entertaining at first, but this is too much. You are slandering the respectable owners of Mercedes, and fanatics of the brand everywhere. Remarks such as "cheep little hatch back" in reference to a C320 Sports Coupe and my "fruity X5" being just a few of your pathetic insults.

You are a self-obsessed, materialistic no-mark, with not one ounce of common decency, a total absence of decorum, and a seriously over inflated ego. And to top it off, you lack respect for anyone else’s opinion, unless they are the head of a major fashion house.

You really need to open your eyes. You go on about your "prada moisturised eyes", and "perfectly high cheek bones", and it makes me positively ill. I had a serious accident in a Bentley Musalane, that left me hospitalised for 18 months, and covered half of my torso and both of my legs with 1st and 2nd degree burns.

Now you see why I feel so angry at your behaviour. There’s you going on about your hair and nails, and struggling to decide what moisturiser to paste on, when I'm lucky to have skin at all. There are people that are far worse off than me too, I can walk, hear, speak, breathe on my own, and afford to buy my next meal... I could afford the surgery to fix my scars, but choose not to, because it reminds me of how disposable life is. I really hope that something like this happens to you, (And I feel bad for saying that) because I suspect that this is the only way that you will ever look beyond the books cover. Money is not the be all and end all. I have more than enough, but there are times I wish it would all go away. Money attracts people like you, like flies to sh*t.

BRAVO my friend, BRAVO!!
Old 10-27-2004, 08:26 PM

S600, SL65AMG, 230SL Pagoda, and 300SL Gullwing. (also have an X5 for my dogs)
Originally Posted by MB Fanatic
Who exactly are you refering to?
Old 10-27-2004, 08:50 PM
Banned

Boo-hoo-hoo.

*Wipes tears off of asymmetrical face*

Save it for your biography, sweetie. Speaking of Biography, I advise everyone in here to pick up 'Tom Ford' by Tom Ford. I've never been so heart touched in my life.

*Clutching onto book with Fendi Chinchilla Chic Cape Coat (As seen on David Beckham)*

Last edited by PRChris; 10-27-2004 at 08:57 PM.
Old 10-27-2004, 09:35 PM
Almost a Member!

PRchris:

1. I am 101% certain that you are a fake and all your bull**** is fake.

2. Bull**** or no bull**** some of the richest people in the world, who are worth BILLIONS more than you would not act or flaunt their REAL money like you do.

3. You can have all the money in the world but if you are not humble then you are a nobody.

4. Just because people drive cars that dont cost more than $40,000 doesnt make them a bad person. It doesnt make them inferior to people who drive million dollar cars.

5. You are probably some ignorant person who thinks that talking about having a lot of money makes you cool.

6. Real people, who have REAL extravagent lifestyles would probably spit on you if they see they way that you are talking about all your designer clothes, cars, houses, fashion etc.

7. On page 2 or 3 of this thread u talk about your G-7 private jet. For your info, Gulfstream Aircraft Corporation DOES NOT make a G-7 model. The top of the line model is the G-V (G550). I have friends with private jets and the planes they own ACTUALLY EXIST.

8. I feel sorry for you. If you have all that fukin money i hope you enjoy it becuase nothing in life is certain. For your arrogance, ignorance and stupidness you will probably loose all your money and sleep in a cardboard box in Brooklyn. Everytime you see a "meager" C- Class i hope you remember this forum and continue to collect bottles.
Old 10-27-2004, 09:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
SL55AMG, Ferrari 348, Ferrari Testarossa, Ferrari F40, Ferrari Mondial t, Ducati 916, Indycar
Unbelievable!!

I can't believe this thread continues. PRChris is obviously living in a fantasy world (drug induced or not). We have all had alot of fun listening to this drivel that has nothing to do with MB or cars (aside from the fantasy stuff that PRChris says he has). This has been like watching a train wreck....you don't want to look...but somehow you have to!

Look at the facts...

The troll (PRChris) has made a plethora of ludicrous statements

He offers no proof to back it up

People that run in these circles don't spend their time doing this kind of crap

Now he begins to insult the members...

I'm sure that he has probably done similar stuff on other sites while sitting in his dormroom doing this instead of studying or whatever he/she should be doing.

Finally Retired....Sorry to hear about your accident...but I am glad to see that you are soldiering on (in the best Brit tradition!)

As far as the X5/G Wagon debate goes...I have both because I have Newfoundland dogs. The G Wagon is a relic...but the gfriend likes it (It figures). The X5 is great....but frankly I am thinking about importing an Audi RS4....THAT would suit MY utility needs just fine.
Old 10-27-2004, 10:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2 SL with every Brabus mods available & Class A competition sound system
I don't know what I'm doing here......... :p
Old 10-27-2004, 10:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Hey Queenie! Its only the 4.8iS, and its only a lot faster than a Range Rover.

I use it as a dog van mainly. Its fun to drive, and as the leather seats need replacing often as the dogs claws are quite sharp, its more financially sensible than a Range Rover.

If you want style, then you should check out my mint contition 300SL Gullwing, or 230SL Pagoda in the garage under my house.

So, Pics. You have still failed to provide us with any cradible proof of your extravagant lifestyle. I supose that you will have to excuse my taking your BS with a pinch of salt, but this is the internet after all, and faking a lifestyle is easy. Normally my knowledge of Mercedes helps me out in these situations, but as I know diddley skwat about coture, then I want more proofe. And what exactly is it that you are the prince of, I'm guessing Bull Sh*t at the moment. So go on, prove me wrong...

PS. I'm 69, not 79. Learn some maths! and some manners while your at it!!!
I see you have a nice collection of the SL..... ....All you need is the R107 and R129..... ..
Old 10-28-2004, 03:17 PM
Banned

*Covers eyes with oversized Giorgio Armani sunglasses*

I can't believe I'm reading this! Me, poor? [Insert Laugh] (Sorry I can't laugh, I've had Botox done around my mouth to reduce the sweating from the stage lights)

You all have just blown this out of porportion!

*Dipping platinum Tiffany's spoon in tube of caviar*

First of all, what makes it okay for Mr. Mercedes VIP to call my (Designo) G55 AMG ugly, yet I call his lower-tier X5 fruity and he jumps on me? What a hypocrite! I've never felt so attacked since the French Press romantically associated me with a British supermodel (Identy will not be disclosed)!

I am certainly not here to brag about my vast collection of luxury goods, but to simply share my world renowned and popular on-line diary! I've certainly had warm responses everywhere but this Mercedes-Benz forum, seemingly due to stiff over-conservative granny and gramp's crowd Mercedes tends to draw! I'm sooo stressed right now, I'm contemplating dumping my Mercedes vehicles for Ferraris' Maserati and Lamborghini. I certainly can't be seen mingling with the stiff and unfabulous!

*Throws SmartKeys' (connected by Hermes keychain) through open Versace Italian styled stain-glass window*

I've just had it with you people!

You know what?

*Requests Louis Vuitton, Prada and Hermes bags from housekeepers*

I'm done with this! I've had it with you all!

*Throws ready-to-wear in Louis Vuitton Damier Canvas*

I am leaving for L.A. today, and I'm never coming back here (Texas and this forum.) I hope you all burn in Wal-Mart Hell !

*Stuggles with Yves St. Laurent Rive Gauche boots*

I'm gone.

*Storms out house as puzzled housekeepers follow my ever-so-fabulous Gucci moisturized (and Fendi outfitted) body into the sunset*
Old 10-28-2004, 03:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63
dont let the door hit u on the way out.
Old 10-28-2004, 03:41 PM
Out Of Control!!

Volvo V90 CC
OMG ! I love this thread!

PR Chris, Sir, I respectfully thank you for the good story and a great laugh. Since i'm kissing *** would you send me the ugliest cheapest car you don't use anymore, may be an E class or someting like that !
Old 10-28-2004, 04:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I've seen morons on this board before, but this is by far the biggest one. Close and forget.
Old 10-28-2004, 04:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63
Originally Posted by dave_88
I've seen morons on this board before, but this is by far the biggest one. Close and forget.

Originally Posted by pocholin
OMG ! I love this thread!

PR Chris, Sir, I respectfully thank you for the good story and a great laugh. Since i'm kissing *** would you send me the ugliest cheapest car you don't use anymore, may be an E class or someting like that !
Old 10-28-2004, 05:01 PM

prchris = greatest thing to happen to this board, ever.

i kno you dudes don't like curse words and all that, so just don't read

but you dudes are on some ***** ****. . you guys serious? you cats all are ****in' book smart and don't have a lick of common sense or what?

you really think prchris is serious!? cmon now thats just ****ing sad.

and to the dude that wished prchris would get in a near fatal car accident. wow. you're really an adult man? nice life.

prchris is entertaining.. i'm quite young.. and don't kno about probably half of the designer wear he talks about.. but still gives me a good laugh.

"over sized gucci goggles" -

keep goin prchris . . i want you back man . . you made all these old men teary eyed behind their custom built dell pc. and all over jokes.

g55s are the truth also.. i kno you don't own any of the **** and are sayin it for laughs . . but i gotta give props to g55s.. also those 4.8s are pretty fresh as well.. see one at this shooting range occasionaly. .

nice collection you got 'finally_retired" . .

and again, the dude who put he wishes something like that happens to prchris about the accident, thats ****ing lame man.. and to shout out the accident was in a bentley, wooptiedoo man. and prchris (the gimmick) is all about money and ****?

thats pretty gangsta to leave the scars on you to remind you of how precious life is . .give me a break . . but make sure you let us kno you got the cash to pay for that surgery to remove the scars! and let us know it was in a bentley.. and include the model name .. please do

peacee
Old 10-28-2004, 06:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BANNED
Originally Posted by nlpamg
Does PR remind you of any other members whose sn's happen to begin with PR and have been banned?

Nah, I don't think that guy could be this fruity.
Was PRHelio banned??????
Old 10-28-2004, 06:25 PM

S600, SL65AMG, 230SL Pagoda, and 300SL Gullwing. (also have an X5 for my dogs)
Originally Posted by PRChris
First of all, what makes it okay for Mr. Mercedes VIP to call my (Designo) G55 AMG ugly, yet I call his lower-tier X5 fruity and he jumps on me? What a hypocrite! I've never felt so attacked since the French Press romantically associated me with a British supermodel (Identy will not be disclosed)!
You just proved my point of why its okay for me to say it, and not you! Idiot. I give an honest unbiast oppinion. You slang a few insults, and make referances to the cost and extravagance of your item, in an attempt at making me look inferior.
I buy my cars, because I like them, not because my peirs mite like them!

And yes, If i met you, I would hurl a great big lump of genuine, self made, upper class, british gob at you.. AND feel all the better for it!

As for Mr. VIP Mercedes... My name is James Carrol, (as in Carrols Mercedes Benz. Midlands and Three Counties, England untill 1998) and I'm fine with my identity.

egnahc:

I included that detail in an attempt to make an impact on him/her, and to make him/her realise that life is more than skin deep. Any real fan of mercedes, would see that people like him/her, give us bad names.
Would you like to be stereotyped as a shallow, self obbsesed, fairy boy just for owning something that you have been passionat about for a vast prepotion of your life? I sure as hell don't want it.

I don't wish that on anyone, oddly enough, It hurts, and I wouldn't want anyone to go through it. But there are people in this world that go through 100 times what I've been through, and still put up with it. It would do him good to loose these fab looks that he apparently has. Then perhaps a personality may develop in order to compensate.

I suggest that you think about my motives next time, before ramming that junk down my throat!

Last edited by finally_retired; 10-28-2004 at 06:37 PM.
Old 10-28-2004, 06:53 PM

^^ lol

ramming that junk down my throat

what a cute kid

yea i was gonna ask what it is you retired from.. cause that car collection lets us kno you had a decent income. . or invested well . .

why no CLs!? haha i'm just giving you a hard time . . and plus i didn't kno it was you that stated that about PRchris and getting into an accident.. but still i thought it was ****ty to say.. but lets not take it any further

yea it would be ****ty to be sterotyped as shallow for driving a benz. . that's not how i look at it . . i look at it like 'hell ya, that guy did his thing' . if i seen you in your s600 i'd give a thumbs up.. hopefully you wouldnt react like most of the people tho

i seen this older dude in a dark grey g500 . . real nice.. gave him thumbs up cause i was in the passenger side of my buddys vehicle . . guy acted like i was trying to steal his car or something. . anyhow, the following day i seen him in a spankin' new black sl500 with no emblums . . he did something right . .

my dreams havin a CL and a G . . maybe an S .

no hard feelings, again just thought it was quite a strange remark coming from a 69 yr. old man
Old 10-28-2004, 07:01 PM

Well cya guy/girl/******* PRChis. I will miss all the laughs I had from reading your fake-*** posts!
Old 10-28-2004, 07:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheels
Who exactly are you refering to?
Oh not you. I meant that for PRChris. Sorry, I should have been more clear.
Old 10-28-2004, 07:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 E55 AMG

Old 10-28-2004, 07:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 E55 AMG
I wonder what other forums he's been on?
Old 10-28-2004, 08:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Today is a sad day... .....PRChris has left the building... :p ....
Old 10-28-2004, 08:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
SL55AMG, Ferrari 348, Ferrari Testarossa, Ferrari F40, Ferrari Mondial t, Ducati 916, Indycar
I think alot of people took PRChris way too seriously. It was obviously the rantings of a dreamer. But I'm sure most of us were dreamers at one time or other. Hell, I lived in the back of a '67 English Ford Cortina for a year while I was getting things going. He did take it too far on his end by insulting some of us....I think he hurled some stuff my way as well....but frankly I am pretty comfortable with myself and where I am at to get excited over this kind of guy....the Ferrari sites are full of them and the members get crazy over them. I think that's what these guys actually want (get a rise out of us). When you read through the BS and take it as a bit of fun, I think it all gets put in perspective.

I've always had a saying....."Don't sweat the little stuff...........and guess what?...............It's ALL little stuff!"

finally_retired..............enjoy your retirement....and get those cars out for some fun!! Since you are in the car biz....do you have a line on any left hooker RS4's?
Old 10-28-2004, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by IngenereAMG
I think alot of people took PRChris way too seriously. It was obviously the rantings of a dreamer.
I think so too. Wow he must have known A LOT about all that fashion crap, or taken 80% of his time to research it. It might be possible he was telling the truth, but I still didn't see any pictures.

Last edited by MercedesBoy; 10-28-2004 at 10:00 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: SL55/63/65/R230 AMG: Road Rage in my SL65!