SL55 AMG, SL63 AMG, SL65 AMG (R230) 2002 - 2011 (2003 US for SL55 and 2004 for the SL65)

SL55/63/65/R230 AMG: Chance of Money...Need Help!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-31-2004, 05:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 S55 AMG, 1990 560 SEL
Let me see here; 25 years old and might know everything about everything – sound familiar here guy’s?

I am 49 years and actually earned my rides which are listed in my profile, and I am toolmaker; Surprise, surprise – no lawyer, no doctor, no Benz sales lackey, the real deal.

This fantasy kid has pulled everybody’s chain and still you’re lining up for this.
A 300 million dollar fruit would not know the meaning of work/wealth or the efforts to earn it, much less seeking the advice of a forum groupie(s).

Regards, Jack
Old 12-31-2004, 06:29 PM

2005 SL 500
Hey, if he's lying, shame on him. If he's telling the truth, good for him.

What he has is what he has and what you and I have is what you and I have.

There's no nead to take offense. Sounds like your doing fine. If Benz-Kid is doing better monitarily (I don't care if he worked for the money, inherited it, whatever), good for him. That's what he has.

Sure, I'd like to win the lottery, but I'm not going to slander the person who wins it because he/she now has more money than I do and didn't have to work for it. Good for them.

We all need to be happy with what we have. I understand it can be difficult to see things this way if you are poor but its really ugly when people with $100,000 + cars take offense and slander others that have/seem to have more than themselves.

Point... lets all be thankful for what we have and if some kid comes to us for advice relating to a large sum of money, let's not attack him because we feel challenged by him because he has more. Let's either give him honest advice or say nothing.
Old 12-31-2004, 08:58 PM

2017 GLA 250 4Matic
Did you watch Supersize Me? The lower cost of living is probably the main reason why Texas has the fattest, ugliest, mother****ers in the USA.
Old 01-01-2005, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Big Sheesh
Did you watch Supersize Me? The lower cost of living is probably the main reason why Texas has the fattest, ugliest, mother****ers in the USA.
moron
Old 01-01-2005, 04:24 PM

Mercedes C32SC AMG
Originally Posted by SSpray
moron
Agree, this person is probably in another dimension.
Old 01-01-2005, 05:06 PM

2017 GLA 250 4Matic
Originally Posted by MersAMG
Agree, this person is probably in another dimension.
Are you part of the obese population?
Old 01-01-2005, 07:39 PM

2013 w204 C350
Originally Posted by PRChris
Hun, don't listen to these paupers. They will soon be crawling on your marble floor and begging for work with a quick flash of the AMEX Black Card. Just think of them as your future labor workers.

I say you should get them all but, make sure you buy a Rolls Royce Phantom for heavy hauling (ex. heavy shopping sprees at Yves St. Laurent.)

You seem like a guy with taste, but I have some advice for you.

What's the nicest way I can say this? *Rubs sisley conditioned skin, and looks up at Gold-Engraved celing* ……Ditch the poor man's S-Class and step up to something more fabulous like a Rolls. An S55-S600 would do as well.

Congratulations with the money, but at 25 years old you have very limited time to start your new career! With your newfound wealth, you could easily work your way up the Roberto Cavalli gold-plated ladder to an exciting and fabulous career. Say it with me hunny, 'Socialite, 'It-Boy'! Do you know who Fabian Basabe is? If you don't, I'd suggest contacting a representative from the New York Social Diary and plead for his contact information. It's against our sacred rules to give each other's contact numbers out to the outer-circle. Even Paris Hilton wouldn't give it out, so don't try. Do you have a publicist?

*Simultaneously tapping vintage Salvatore Ferragamo pointy-toed black leather boots on Versace Casa mink rug, while holding onto Alexandre Herchcovitch belt*

Is there something I’m leaving out?

Oh, yes!

In addition to your Über-vehicles, I’d suggest hiring help to maintain them. Preferably 5 assigned to each estate. Heaven forbid Fabian, Paris, Ivanka Trump, Josiah, Georgina Bloomberg and Cody Franchetti were to spot you at Mercedes-Benz of Manhattan service center or *God-forbid* …..the car wash!

Okay, I think I’ve done my good deed. PM me if you have any questions!

XOXO,

Prince Christian III

Oh god not this guy again. Will you please get the hell out of here already you homo

fazooley
Old 01-01-2005, 09:31 PM

2017 GLA 250 4Matic
Originally Posted by fazooley
Oh god not this guy again. Will you please get the hell out of here already you homo

fazooley
Prince Christian III is very amusing. I wonder if he looks like Raj on The Apprentice.