SLK-Class (R171) 2004-2010: SLK200K, SLK280, SLK350, SLK55, SLK55 Black Series

SLK/R171: manumatic, Tiptronic or Touchshift?

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 08-17-2006, 11:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLK 350 [AMG, Premium, Comfort, COMMAND Navi, Entertaintment, Heating, Wood trim]
Sissyness!

Originally Posted by Easy-SLK
Whether there is an older model or not he claims to have an SLK350. there was no older model, so wtf you on about

How do you know its his car. Its just pictures, He also calims his father has a lambo. He lives in a ****ing tent in the desert, hes a nomad. Hes probably busy stuffing explosives into dogs.

Look he doesn't have an slk. Read his posts before you start *****ing like a ho. You'll see he claims to drive a Toyota Echo

Just cos he is one of your sort. Its ****ers like you that are causing all the problems in the world right now.

Stop sticking up for him, hes a *****. Yes I am angry, cos this little **** is taking the ****.

YO wusup ma homie!!! u r angry??? Did I pissed u that bad????? unbelievable. what a sissy guy.

"How do you know its his car. Its just pictures, He also calims his father has a lambo. He lives in a ****ing tent in the desert, hes a nomad. Hes probably busy stuffing explosives into dogs." <-- LOL and you expect me not to treat u like a sissy little kid?

Last edited by Voize; 08-17-2006 at 11:17 AM.
Old 08-17-2006, 11:19 AM

SLK 350 [AMG, Premium, Comfort, COMMAND Navi, Entertaintment, Heating, Wood trim]
[QUOTE=Easy-SLK]
Originally Posted by Voize
shadedC I appreciate u hv my back. QUOTE]

Its ****ing ShahedC you ****. Hes one of your sort, least you can do is spell his ****ing name right

wow Mr. Sissy-SLK cant even quote it right! WOW!! lollll
Old 08-17-2006, 11:21 AM

OLD: 2004 C230 Sport Sedan, NEW: 2007 SLK350
Ok, first of all, let me clear up some things:

Voize:
I am not sticking up for anyone... I am merely trying to calm down the situation. If people confront you on a forum, you need to explain yourself. Either explain this D-3-2 thing you're going on about to prove yourself, or admit you're wrong.
It's not that difficult

Easy-SLK
Please keep your racist comments to yourself. Why do some people insist on rounding up an entire group of people? I work hard in my occupation, and I am here to enjoy talking about cars.
I myself have worked on contract work with the US military/government, and my closest friends include people in the military and federal law enforcement agencies. Even my significant other served in the military.

Again, please keep your hateful comments to yourself.

Thanks,
shahedC
Old 08-17-2006, 11:25 AM

SLK55 AMG, BMW X5 3.0d Sport
[QUOTE=Voize]

wow Mr. Sissy-SLK cant even quote it right! WOW!! lollll
FFS Read what you type. You got his name wrong. It because of people like you the arabs have got a bad name.

Thats it, end off
Old 08-17-2006, 11:29 AM

lol arab!! lol!!!! so its gone racist now huh? hahahahaha
Sissy guy.... :* :* here i give u a kiss. Sissy-SLK !! yyay!
Old 08-17-2006, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by shahedC
Ok, first of all, let me clear up some things:

Voize:
I am not sticking up for anyone... I am merely trying to calm down the situation. If people confront you on a forum, you need to explain yourself. Either explain this D-3-2 thing you're going on about to prove yourself, or admit you're wrong.
It's not that difficult

Easy-SLK
Please keep your racist comments to yourself. Why do some people insist on rounding up an entire group of people? I work hard in my occupation, and I am here to enjoy talking about cars.
I myself have worked on contract work with the US military/government, and my closest friends include people in the military and federal law enforcement agencies. Even my significant other served in the military.

Again, please keep your hateful comments to yourself.

Thanks,
shahedC

yep! well said, very well-said. U see the problem is, I hve shown my slk pics a thousand times, and i dun need to prove myself to a guy like Sissy-SLK. No matter how many times I show my SLK pics, this guy has a bad personality of pissing people off in forum. This Sissy-SLK only wants to play a fool with me, and so, therefore, look at the result. He's pissed so badly, he starts using the F-word and all the racism. shadedc if u want prove i'll be more than happy to give u. but, Sissy-SLK, dun expect me to give u what u want. I dun respect and get order from sissy boy
Old 08-17-2006, 11:42 AM

Voize,

The best way to prove yourself is to simply show the proof, and not resort to immature comebacks...

Why don't just go to your car today, take a picture of the shifter and post it here today?

End of story...
Old 08-17-2006, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by shahedC
Voize,

The best way to prove yourself is to simply show the proof, and not resort to immature comebacks...

Why don't just go to your car today, take a picture of the shifter and post it here today?

End of story...
https://mbworld.org/forums/slk-class-r171/158012-slk-350-full-slk-55-amg-350-brabus-my-opinion.html
http://autoshow.permaisuri.com/Conte...20060804183423

If ur the one who asks ill show u. But Sissy-SLK, this aint for u.
I have tried to resort in mature comebacks, but Its Sissy-SLK we're talking bout here, no use giving him the full explanation of what ur trying to say, cos a jackass like him will take it a a joke trust me.
Old 08-17-2006, 11:53 AM

Easy-SLK,

I added your AIM screen name (yankmasher) to my AIM buddy list (shahedc2004).

If we're online at the same time, feel free to initiate a civil conversation. If you make friends with foreigners around the globe, you will realize that not everyone is out to get you.

Spielberg understood this, when he started a project to hand over camcorders to dozens of Israeli kids and Palestinian kids.. all in the hopes that they would swap camcorders when done and try to see life from each others' eyes.

Stop fighting, let's make peace?

When I travel by air, should I be afraid of someone trying to jump me because they think "my kind" is about to do something violent?
Old 08-17-2006, 12:01 PM

If this don't resolve anything Sissy-SLK, U really are a joke to me.
Attached Thumbnails manumatic, Tiptronic or Touchshift?-slk-001.jpg   manumatic, Tiptronic or Touchshift?-slk-007.jpg   manumatic, Tiptronic or Touchshift?-slk-011.jpg   manumatic, Tiptronic or Touchshift?-slk-033.jpg  
Old 08-17-2006, 12:03 PM

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=158012
http://autoshow.permaisuri.com/Conte...20060804183423

If ur the one who asks ill show u. But Sissy-SLK, this aint for u.
I have tried to resort in mature comebacks, but Its Sissy-SLK we're talking bout here, no use giving him the full explanation of what ur trying to say, cos a jackass like him will take it a a joke trust me.
Voize,

LOL, I see that Easy-SLK actually bumped up your thread yesterday.

As for the pics, I have no doubt that you have an SLK... however, your car gallery shows a picture of the shifter with P-R-N-D... care to explain about the "3" you were talking about earlier... ?

Were you just rapidly shifting up to 3 using the paddle shifter, as you were launching the car?
Old 08-17-2006, 12:06 PM

llol, what I mean is, when u start the car with 3rd gear, and u floor the pedal, u gonna feel the car launches faster and it sounds louder than when u launch in "D"

Mine is standard 7G like everbody else has here, it's the language barrier than confuses us all. my bad.
Old 08-17-2006, 12:12 PM

llol, what I mean is, when u start the car with 3rd gear, and u floor the pedal, u gonna feel the car launches faster and it sounds louder than when u launch in "D"

Mine is standard 7G like everbody else has here, it's the language barrier than confuses us all. my bad.
Right.... and what exactly does that mean, to start in 3rd gear? What sequence of events are your hands and feet going through?

For example, when I say that I get into my car, I would explain like this.
1. I walk towards my car.
2. I unlock the car with the remote.
3. I open the car door with my left hand.
4. I sit in the driver's seat.
5. I close the door with my left hand.

Yes, I know that was a stupid analogy, but you get the point.. can you explain it like this?
Old 08-17-2006, 12:24 PM

hmmm, this would be my last post, cos i gota sleep lol,

r u driving manual? cos in automatic, when u r in stop position, u can switch the from D(7) to 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6. then u can release the brake pedal and off u go

3 gear means, the car adjust by itself to either gear 1 or 2 or 3. 3=max
4 gear means, the car adjust by itself to either gear 1 or 2 or 3 or 4. 4=max
D gear means, the car adjust by itself to either gear 1 or 2 or 3 or 4,5,6,7 7=max

so setting the the gear to 3rd gear means, theycan only go as far as gear 3. and that when u push the pedal, it feels faster and louder.
Old 08-17-2006, 12:26 PM

see, that wasn't so hard.. was it? :-)

Now if we could only solve world peace like this...

Have a good night!

(.. wonder what happened to Easy-SLK? Hope he didn't leave because no one wanted to fight?)
Old 08-17-2006, 12:35 PM

lol, as I already told u Im chill since the beginning. I just dont want Sissy-SLK to give rude, unreasonable comment to other member. I hope he learns his lesson and could give a nicer comment.
Old 08-17-2006, 01:04 PM

Ypou still hve not proved the car is yours . Take some pictures with a something that proves to me and the forum, that you own the car, just like I did for you.
Library pictures mean nothing.
Old 08-17-2006, 01:13 PM

Ypou still hve not proved the car is yours . Take some pictures with a something that proves to me and the forum, that you own the car, just like I did for you.
Library pictures mean nothing.
Easy-SLK, I don't know why you insist on putting up a fight... in one of the posts, there are two links.... the first of which points to another thread.

This thread has plenty of pics with a piece of paper with his name on it, placed in various places in the car.

I don't understand: what else are you looking for, for proof?

e.g. I have a 2007 SLK on order, due in early October. When I get the car, I will post pics. But will you then say that the car is not mine? What kind of proof do you want?
Old 08-17-2006, 01:19 PM

The pictures with the piece of paper shown, are pictures that I took of MY car when he wanted evidence that I own a 55
Mr Voize is yet to show anything other than library pictures with no evidence at all.
When he does so I will be the first to apologise
Old 08-17-2006, 01:27 PM

LOL oh ok.. my bad... I was wondering why he was calling himself names.. :-)

well, I guess he has gone to sleep now, will wait for a response tomorrow maybe..

in the meantime, consider making friends of different ethnicities, and leave the racial remarks out of it.. unless, of course, you are good buddies with people from other countries, and you mean it only as a harmless joke among friends... (or unless you're a stand-up comic) :-)
Old 08-17-2006, 02:58 PM
dsb
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 slk55
Voize,

Regarding your comment about 3rd gear, you are mistaken.

Yes, when in 'S' mode with '3' selected, the vehicle will first start in 1st, then 2nd, then go to 3rd and will not upshift unless you redline.

As far as actual acceleration, it makes NO difference if you select '3' or 'D'. If you mash the throttle down, you will experience the same acceleration. No difference at all until after you reach 3rd gear. Then, depending on your selection, the vehicle MAY upshift once you reach cruising speed.
Old 08-17-2006, 05:03 PM

987S
Wink

Doesn't anyone think its a bit strange the Voizes SLK pictures are of a car that only has trade plates on rather than a number plate? The pictures clearly show South Bay on the front and rear plates....... suggesting the pictures are of a car for sale?

Somebody also mentioned that Soth Bay is in the US while Mr Voize is based in Indonesia?
Old 08-17-2006, 05:09 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Easy-SLK and Voize.
No need for me to send PM's to you guys since I know you'll be reading this thread.

If I read another derogatory post violating the TOU expect a two month ban.
Old 08-17-2006, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by SLK55AMG
Doesn't anyone think its a bit strange the Voizes SLK pictures are of a car that only has trade plates on rather than a number plate? The pictures clearly show South Bay on the front and rear plates....... suggesting the pictures are of a car for sale?

Somebody also mentioned that Soth Bay is in the US while Mr Voize is based in Indonesia?

I live in usa for education, The car is new it doesnt have the numbr plate yet.
Old 08-17-2006, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by dsb
Voize,

Regarding your comment about 3rd gear, you are mistaken.

Yes, when in 'S' mode with '3' selected, the vehicle will first start in 1st, then 2nd, then go to 3rd and will not upshift unless you redline.

As far as actual acceleration, it makes NO difference if you select '3' or 'D'. If you mash the throttle down, you will experience the same acceleration. No difference at all until after you reach 3rd gear. Then, depending on your selection, the vehicle MAY upshift once you reach cruising speed.
yeap thax for the info. But it does have the sound different though.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: SLK/R171: manumatic, Tiptronic or Touchshift?