SLK-Class (R171) 2004-2010: SLK200K, SLK280, SLK350, SLK55, SLK55 Black Series

SLK/R171: Jlevi SW | Speed Innovation Software for ALL MERCEDES!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 06:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jlevi SW | Speed Innovation Software for ALL MERCEDES!

JleviSW is proud to announce the new lineup of Speed Innovations ECU retuning software available for almost all European cars. Speed Innovations just finished up the first line of their W203 C320 testing and received amazing results as seen in the dynos below.

This was a 2005 C320 W203 Sedan, bone stock.

Base Line Run

With Speed Innovations Software

This software is available for almost any European vehicle so let us know if you have a specific car in mind and we can give you full pricing and HP/TQ gain info.

Here are the expected gains for relevant vehicles:
Model Year Year 91HP 91 TQ 93 HP 93 TQ
SLK32 K AMG 3.2 2002 2004 38 36 45 43
SLK32 Kompressor AMG 3.2 2002 2004 17 13 24 19
SLK320 3.2 2001 2004 19 20 23 25
SLK55 AMG 5.5 2005 2005 10 10 12 12

Please feel free to contact us with any questions or for full pricing information! I should mention that we are offering FREE dynos to local customers who come by to get their car base lined and tuned. We also offer a full 30 day money back guarantee on the software should you not be satisfied with the results.

sales@jlevisw.com
1.888.JLEVISW
AIM: Nick at JSW or Jlevi SW
www.jlevisw.com
Old 01-19-2007, 01:48 PM

'12 C204 C250, '05 SLK350 (sold)
Where is your shop located and do you have a chip for the SLK350 and what will it do?
Old 01-19-2007, 04:57 PM

Our tuner is located in Hermosa Beach which is not too far from Pasadena. We will have it dyno tuned right on the spot to maximize gains for your vehicle.

Retail pricing is $599 but we are running a special for $569 + free dyno for local customers. Expect about a 15HP gain on 91 OCT fuel. We can also customize the software per any modifications you have so as to maxmize potential.
Old 01-19-2007, 06:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

MBZ SLK
Do it slktyperice, tell me what you think? I might jump on the bandwagon too, or make a trip down to cali with my SLK this summer.
Old 01-19-2007, 07:17 PM

If you are anxious, you can always send your ECU out to us for overnight tuning and return!
Old 01-19-2007, 10:17 PM
dsb
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 slk55
Kinda hate the fact that the SLK55 costs $300 more than the SLK350 yet produces less increase.

$569 gets you 15hp in SLK350
$899 gets you 10hp in SLK55
Old 01-20-2007, 10:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

MBZ SLK
Originally Posted by Nick@JleviSW
If you are anxious, you can always send your ECU out to us for overnight tuning and return!
Not in a rush at all, my SLK is being stored for the winter and it seems like it might be stored until mid to late Spring, we've been hit with alot of snow here in Colorado. I still have a supersprint exhaust I have not installed yet, don't think I can add to the pain. I'll be in SoCal for a weddding this summer and seriously thinking about driving it down to Cali, I'll be interested to see how much hp the exhaust, green filters, and ecu reflashed will gain with your free dyno. Might even get some headers before I go. But regardless of whether I will drive it to Cali or not, I'll keep in you mind.

Trending Topics

Old 01-23-2007, 01:30 PM

'12 C204 C250, '05 SLK350 (sold)
No discounts for first timers? I'll give you great marketing exposure. =)

Anyways, if I bring my car down to Hermosa, how long will it take? Should be pretty quick right? That's 15hp at the crank or at the wheels?

ynot, let me know, we can both chip and hit a track event if you come down. I wanna let my new Yokohama Advan Sport's rip on the track. Should I get green filters?
Old 01-24-2007, 09:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

MBZ SLK
Originally Posted by slktyperice
ynot, let me know, we can both chip and hit a track event if you come down. I wanna let my new Yokohama Advan Sport's rip on the track. Should I get green filters?
I'd love too, it's tempting, but will only be there a few days and it'll be busy, all Asian weddings seems busy. The time that I do have off, my wife wants to take our 3yo to the SD zoo and disneyland, so I don't know if I'll even have time to get the ECU flashed.

Get Greens, they are cheap and easy to install, slkworld.com has the best price.
Old 01-25-2007, 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by slktyperice
No discounts for first timers? I'll give you great marketing exposure. =)

Anyways, if I bring my car down to Hermosa, how long will it take? Should be pretty quick right? That's 15hp at the crank or at the wheels?

PM sent
Old 01-25-2007, 12:39 AM

C63 AMG (stock right now), Beach Cruiser (debadged), Piper Cherokee 280 (too much to mention)
address?

Hey Nick what is the name of the shop for installs in Hermosa? Is it Speed Innovations or Church Performance or Jlevi?
Old 01-25-2007, 11:31 AM

Speed Innovation does the ECU tuning and Church Performance does the dyno testing.
Old 01-25-2007, 10:16 PM

Well I just got back from Speed Innovation and I am EXTREMELY impressed to say the least. We did dyno runs BEFORE and AFTER the install. I should mention that my car is a 2001 325i Steptronic with a GruppeM intake which yielded ~5HP at the crank.

On to the more important information. This was dyno'd using a Dynapak dyno system, I have provided pictures as well as video links to show you how it was setup. Multiple runs were done for baseline and after and only after we received consistent gains did we save the info as pictured below.

My car was tuned with the standard 325 software that will go into all M54 325's. Software is also available for ALL E46's, M54 and M56 engines. That's right, they have software with similar gains for you M56 folk. In any case, the dynos speak for themselves. Realize this is WHEEL HP and estimated crank is about a 15HP gain and over 20TQ gain.

My impressions of the car after...well the car pulls MUCH more in the lower end where it needed it. In every gear, the car is much stronger throughout the rev band. As you can see, the software is not peaky at all, it maintain's the linearity of the Inline 6 that BMW is so famous for. Please feel free to take a look and let us know what you think!

Pictures of the dyno as well as the dyno itself are below, videos are to follow!

Enjoy!
Old 01-25-2007, 11:59 PM

C63 AMG (stock right now), Beach Cruiser (debadged), Piper Cherokee 280 (too much to mention)
where is SI?

Originally Posted by Nick@JleviSW
Well I just got back from Speed Innovation and I am EXTREMELY impressed to say the least. We did dyno runs BEFORE and AFTER the install. I should mention that my car is a 2001 325i Steptronic with a GruppeM intake which yielded ~5HP at the crank.

On to the more important information. This was dyno'd using a Dynapak dyno system, I have provided pictures as well as video links to show you how it was setup. Multiple runs were done for baseline and after and only after we received consistent gains did we save the info as pictured below.

My car was tuned with the standard 325 software that will go into all M54 325's. Software is also available for ALL E46's, M54 and M56 engines. That's right, they have software with similar gains for you M56 folk. In any case, the dynos speak for themselves. Realize this is WHEEL HP and estimated crank is about a 15HP gain and over 20TQ gain.

My impressions of the car after...well the car pulls MUCH more in the lower end where it needed it. In every gear, the car is much stronger throughout the rev band. As you can see, the software is not peaky at all, it maintain's the linearity of the Inline 6 that BMW is so famous for. Please feel free to take a look and let us know what you think!

Pictures of the dyno as well as the dyno itself are below, videos are to follow!

Enjoy!

So you just got back from Speed Innovation? But the dyno occured at Church performance? I am having a hard time getting information on SI at all.

I have been unable to find a physical street address for Speed Innovation. I wanted to look a little closer into the company, and just cannot find anything other than an (outdated) website!? Do you have a street address for the SI facility to check out? Thanks.
Old 01-26-2007, 01:52 AM

Speed Innovation is located within STATUS Auto Design, a well established company in the industry.

JL
Old 01-26-2007, 11:31 AM

Tuning is done directly at Speed Innovation who shares a building with Status Auto (www.statusauto.com). My dynos were performed at Church Performance down the street.

Everything You Need to Know about SI
Old 02-09-2007, 03:57 PM

Hey guys,
I just uploaded a PDF file with some information about SpeedInnovation ECU tuning... How it works, what the gains are about, what the company is about... etc.

It also shows all MBZ models they tune and has the gains on there!

http://www.jlevisw.com/SpeedInnovation.pdf

Enjoy!
JL
Old 02-14-2007, 01:58 AM

Just passing along a cool video and dyno of the latest Speed Innovation creation, a Ferrari 355.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r27J8paCzE

This was performed on a DYNOJET system and the top run file is stock. Several run files appear as Speed Innovation tuned, dyno'd, tuned some more, dyno'd etc...until reaching the final run file.

Enjoy!