SLK-Class (R171) 2004-2010: SLK200K, SLK280, SLK350, SLK55, SLK55 Black Series

SLK/R171: Eisenmann exhaust?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-28-2007, 07:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eisenmann exhaust?

I am interested in the eisenmann exhaust, Is there anyone that can get a deal of on the eisenmann race exhaust?
btw, if i do change the exhaust, would it be better to change like the resonator and the x-pipes too? or would it goes way too loud.
thanks
Old 02-28-2007, 07:23 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
neal@euroteckmotorsports.com

Euroteck Motorsports is a sponsor of mbworld.org

If I were you I'd get the exhaust first, try it out for a week, and see if you like it. If it's still not loud enough, then start chopping for the resonator and replacing with H/X pipes.
Old 03-01-2007, 07:28 AM

thanks i will send him an email
cause retail is like $2900... and i heard ppl haf got deal of it
Old 03-02-2007, 02:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

MBZ SLK
Do a search for it, a member here got it installed, it sounds LOUD, might be good for the short term but might annoy you in the long run. Also with that racey sound, you will get harrassed by much faster cars, to be honest, my quad tips looks too much for a 270hp car. Even though my supersprint isn't much louder than stock. I get alot of ppl checking out my rear then speed right past me trying to instigate a race.
Old 03-06-2007, 07:11 PM

I thought about being too loud for a 270hp car too... but if I was thinking if I am paying arond the same prices for other brand, i might as well get the best one out there. hmmm i am still debating too.
Thanks for the input!

Originally Posted by Ynot
Do a search for it, a member here got it installed, it sounds LOUD, might be good for the short term but might annoy you in the long run. Also with that racey sound, you will get harrassed by much faster cars, to be honest, my quad tips looks too much for a 270hp car. Even though my supersprint isn't much louder than stock. I get alot of ppl checking out my rear then speed right past me trying to instigate a race.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

MBZ SLK
Originally Posted by Wallance
I thought about being too loud for a 270hp car too... but if I was thinking if I am paying arond the same prices for other brand, i might as well get the best one out there. hmmm i am still debating too.
Thanks for the input!
It'll be cheaper if you just get the piecha exhaust and have a muffler shop run a straight pipe to the piecha mufflers, it'll be cheaper than the eisenmann and just as loud. Just an idea. Good luck.

Last edited by Ynot; 03-07-2007 at 11:36 AM.
Old 03-07-2007, 01:18 PM

haha yea, I was just thinking about that too... hm... more than half the price? ... hmm... decision...

Originally Posted by Ynot
It'll be cheaper if you just get the piecha exhaust and have a muffler shop run a straight pipe to the piecha mufflers, it'll be cheaper than the eisenmann and just as loud. Just an idea. Good luck.
Old 03-07-2007, 01:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

MBZ SLK
Originally Posted by Wallance
haha yea, I was just thinking about that too... hm... more than half the price? ... hmm... decision...
I just checked the currency rate, it's not half the price but still cheaper, probably will yield the same hp, which isn't much for a NA car.