SLK55 (R171) 2004 - 2010: SLK200K, SLK280, SLK350, SLK55, SLK55 Black Series

Where To Find Slk55amg Front Bra

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-08-2005, 04:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Where To Find Slk55amg Front Bra

My very first post to a great web site. Just purchased a SLK55AMG does anyone know who or really has a manufacture that makes a front bra for the AMG. IN STOCK! Long road trips await. Thanks AMG fans
Old 08-08-2005, 04:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
98 Black C43 , 08' ML320 CDI ,11 E63
www.colgancustom.com
Old 08-10-2005, 04:22 PM

2006 Edition CLK 280 Coupe
Those Bra's you Americans fit to cars are DAMN UGLY. I've never seen them fitted to cars except in the US. They ruin the car!
Old 08-10-2005, 04:43 PM

'93 RX-7, SLK55
Originally Posted by matsna
Those Bra's you Americans fit to cars are DAMN UGLY. I've never seen them fitted to cars except in the US. They ruin the car!
Its not an "American" invention....they originated in Europe, not here.

Fyi to the new SLK owner, get Clear Armour (3M also makes a competing clear film). Leather bras for cars are not only outdated, but they can indeed ruin your paint. I've had Clear Armour on my RX-7 for a few years & you can't really even see it. It also protects very well & does not scratch the paint. 10X better than std old bra - especially for a high end car like a Benz.

See ya,
-Matt
Old 08-15-2005, 12:49 PM

THE ONLY AUTO BRA TO GET for your BENZ

http://www.speedlingerie.com/

This is it boys of speed

I speed freak told me about this site and manufacture. Great reviews and Vendor reports from friends of speed. Not much compares to this product.

NEED HELP if a person with a SLK55 AMG would bring his auto in to this vendor from California, we all could benefit from a great Bra. No thin clear item will hold back a small rock at 100 miles plus.

Please contact me if possible, if you know of a SLK55 owner in California willing to bring there car in for a week for a custom fitting for this item.

They custom fit the bra to any car and any color match as you can see from the site.

Top Rated for High speed driving. Thanks the Buddha
Old 08-19-2005, 03:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
98 Black C43 , 08' ML320 CDI ,11 E63
Originally Posted by BUDDHAAMG
http://www.speedlingerie.com/

This is it boys of speed

I speed freak told me about this site and manufacture. Great reviews and Vendor reports from friends of speed. Not much compares to this product.

NEED HELP if a person with a SLK55 AMG would bring his auto in to this vendor from California, we all could benefit from a great Bra. No thin clear item will hold back a small rock at 100 miles plus.

Please contact me if possible, if you know of a SLK55 owner in California willing to bring there car in for a week for a custom fitting for this item.

They custom fit the bra to any car and any color match as you can see from the site.

Top Rated for High speed driving. Thanks the Buddha

How come "Mercedes" isn't listed on their website?
Old 08-19-2005, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by Yellow R1
Its not an "American" invention....they originated in Europe, not here.

Fyi to the new SLK owner, get Clear Armour (3M also makes a competing clear film). Leather bras for cars are not only outdated, but they can indeed ruin your paint. I've had Clear Armour on my RX-7 for a few years & you can't really even see it. It also protects very well & does not scratch the paint. 10X better than std old bra - especially for a high end car like a Benz.

See ya,
-Matt
Unfortunately, with all the road debris we have on these CA freeways, a clear bra won't do any good if a piece of plywood or metal comes hurling towards you. My 350Z's front end has been victimized twice on Hwy 101 by such objects
Old 08-20-2005, 12:04 PM

2005 SLK55 AMG
Originally Posted by MGV156
Unfortunately, with all the road debris we have on these CA freeways, a clear bra won't do any good if a piece of plywood or metal comes hurling towards you. My 350Z's front end has been victimized twice on Hwy 101 by such objects
Yes, but in that case a thicker vinyl bra (old style) is not going to prevent all the damage either. That's where insurance comes in.