SLK55 (R171) 2004 - 2010: SLK200K, SLK280, SLK350, SLK55, SLK55 Black Series

Ls7 Slk???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 12:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL600 190SL
Shinigami: Seriously, if you can get Modena's for $50k please let me know. I'd be in the mkt to purchase and import them. PM me if this can work. Parts alone would be worth the $50k! Are you in Switzerland? Last time I was there (January 07) the Swiss Frank was about $0.90.

Last edited by SLKV12TT; 02-13-2007 at 12:56 PM.
Old 02-14-2007, 04:43 AM

SLK 55 AMG
355's start at around $50k, I said that Modena's start at around $70-80k.

If you want to see examples, go to www.autoscout24.ch

You can see the page in french, german or italian. But that's besides the point. In the 10 scroll down boxes on the middle of the page, you can choose different values. If you're viewing the page in German, you'll first of all need to choose "Ferrari" in the 'marke' box (first box) and then to the right of this, type "360" (typ).

The boxes below this are Jahr (year) 'from - to'
Preis (price) 'from - to'
Getriebeart (gearbox) and on the right of this, you've got fuel type (gas, diesel, etc).
And the final boxes called Umkreis lets you choose a postalcode for a region for your searches.

Anyway, just choose FERRARI, type in 360 and then click the "SUCHEN" grey box.

The search will show you what vehicles are on sale. Click the arrow next to preis on the right hand side of the column to have them preis to have them sorted from cheapest to most expensive.

Currently, the cheapest one is 109,500chf. That's like $80k I think (the one at 53,000chf is a replica, so don't bother). Recently, there was one for 90,000chf, but it seems like it was sold. That would be the equivalent of $70k.
Old 02-16-2007, 03:53 AM

SL600 190SL
Nice site. The cheapest 355 spider was about 90k swiss franks ($73k) and an early model (11 years old) with (by USA standards) high miles. Cheapest 360 spider was 139k ($113k) franks and with high miles and six years old. At these rates they are no cheaper than say Germany and not cheap enough to warrant importation and federalization. Oh well. Thanks for the site information though. It will be fun to surf.
Old 02-16-2007, 01:59 PM

SLK 55 AMG
I wasn't talking about the spiders... mostly the standard ones, which can start at around 70k chf for the 355 and so on...

Convertibles will always be a bit more expensive when it comes to Ferrari's.

Having said that, the 65 AMG's are still very expensive. If I do a search for one on this website, it will give me a choice of two SL55's which have been modded to look like the 65 (and thus lost a lot of their value) and a single real SL65 which would still cost nearly $200k.

Even SLK55 AMG's seem to be holding on pretty well. With 35k miles, they're still over $50k...

Different countries, different market.
Old 03-17-2007, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by Fountain
It's been done before.

Versus taking an outdated 70's 308, which was such a turd it couldn't get out of it's own way and dropping in another power plant says what about your car?

And the same motor that won Lemans outright. I love the sound and smell of rotary belching flames and race fuel at 9500 rpm's.

Then post the weight slip, you said you had it weighed at all four corners.

It's still a 70's technology car. Maybe a 70's Pinto with corinthian leather and upgraded A/C could be your next project ?

So is a pink four cylinder VW in some people's eyes.

Just as soon as you post pictures of that dated 70's abortion you are wasting good coin on.

This is the I have ego problems line...
"I am somebody" , "I have money" "Am I impressing you"? Who cares, it has nothing to do with the topic. Funny stuff.

Posts like this?

No, what you did is come in here and post with a name of SLKV12tt, which you don't have and start asking silly questions. The guys in here were very nice but when they asked you question you got nasty.

You also challenged me to a race for pinks. Do you always challenge others and then run like chicken with a fork in it's azz?

You're nothing more than a blow hard, quit wasting good bandwidth.

BTW: If you are man enough pm me and I will still take your car from you.

Classic