SLR McLaren (C199) Discussion on the SLR Coupe, Roadster and Sterling Moss Edition.

SLR/C199/R199/Z199: I need a Psychiatrist!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-09-2007, 09:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
E550 4MATIC
Originally Posted by Most-Wanted
A Psychiatrist isn't going to help that rash you have Keep up the work old man....

Posted by Magwheel and the reason for my replies. He just keeps instigating for no reason.
Clk&Slk, Yeah..... I've had run ins with him before and really enjoy calling him out and agitating the hell out of him! He's as phony as a $3 bill!!! He's one of those scum-bags (like clay jr?) or whatever his name was who claims to own everything.

Just check these links and you'll see what I mean. https://mbworld.org/forums/showthread...ht=most-wanted and https://mbworld.org/forums/showthread...=207713&page=2 (bottom of this link). I've got him freaking out again!!! Ha... ha... ha! Magwheel

So magwheel, what is it that you don't understand and makes you think I'm phony. I'm not parading around saying I have 10 cars or whatever your count is now days. I had a C55 & Cayenne. Sold it for a Cayenne CTT and it spent it's first week in the shop with over 4 issues and 3 recall items. I decided to trade for a Gallardo instead of shooting for the lemon law. At one point I had a deposit on a CLK black as I love the car, but kept getting the run around on delivery time and color options. I simply moved on. So what is your fuss really about?? Do you really want to start another post war with me?? I have all the time in the World to play with you and make you look like an ***!
You aren't seriously going to start this again after 4 months??
Old 09-09-2007, 09:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GT3
He is the one who started with me again after 4 months. I'm just covering my ground. No way is some sorry old *** man gonna talk crap to me. Period!
Old 09-10-2007, 02:25 AM

GT3
A link to the proof of this dispute.

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...=1#post2403968
Old 09-10-2007, 05:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
beater with a heater
A Psychiatrist isn't going to help that rash you have Keep up the work old man....

Posted by Magwheel and the reason for my replies. He just keeps instigating for no reason.
Clk&Slk, Yeah..... I've had run ins with him before and really enjoy calling him out and agitating the hell out of him! He's as phony as a $3 bill!!! He's one of those scum-bags (like clay jr?) or whatever his name was who claims to own everything.

Just check these links and you'll see what I mean. https://mbworld.org/forums/showthread...ht=most-wanted and https://mbworld.org/forums/showthread...=207713&page=2 (bottom of this link). I've got him freaking out again!!! Ha... ha... ha! Magwheel

So magwheel, what is it that you don't understand and makes you think I'm phony. I'm not parading around saying I have 10 cars or whatever your count is now days. I had a C55 & Cayenne. Sold it for a Cayenne CTT and it spent it's first week in the shop with over 4 issues and 3 recall items. I decided to trade for a Gallardo instead of shooting for the lemon law. At one point I had a deposit on a CLK black as I love the car, but kept getting the run around on delivery time and color options. I simply moved on. So what is your fuss really about?? Do you really want to start another post war with me?? I have all the time in the World to play with you and make you look like an ***!
Hmmm, I would not call him phony. I can verify, along with MBNO on here that he owns those vehicles. The SLR was sold to him by Chris Sanners from MBNO. If you need to verify, cal Chris himself 440.716.2720

I love the E-fights, but obviously when someone posts an 8 X10 glossy of his new SLR, and it is the same setting as the other cars... chances are like 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999% he isn't BS'ing you.

Just my 2 cents, not my fight, but at the same time i think I can shed some light. Also time is money, why worry about a vehicle when you can call 2-3 dealers in the area that will take care of your issues for you. I used to see people take trade in a 2 week old Range Rover Supercharged HSE, for a brand new Cayenne TT, then 2 weeks later swap it out for a G55, then eventually say screw it and get a S65. do you think these people came into the dealership? nope they just called their salesman, and the salesman arranged it. Time is money, and you don't want to inconvenience clients.

Many people change vehicles like we change shoes, and they are the high line, not talking Chevy's either.

L8R

And I wish they would bring back the days of everything closed on Sunday, and when things close at normal hours during the week.
Old 09-10-2007, 08:08 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
WTF, this is like borderline spam posting the same exact thing everywhere.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:12 AM

various
He is the one who started with me again after 4 months. I'm just covering my ground. No way is some sorry old *** man gonna talk crap to me. Period!
You have too much time on your hands.
Old 09-11-2007, 12:49 PM

Mercedes SLR, SL, Bentley GT
Congratulations and welcome to the club.
First of all I want you to know, SLR may not be what you think of, it is very very noisy 'hard boild' car.
The noise is like mixture of side exhost drug race car and mechanical machine like sound(in bad word, it sounds like a truck). Not sophisticated like Ferrari or Lambo with rear exhost.
But once you pull to high speed, it will WOW you.

Please be careful not to scratch the nose..it is quite low.
Enjoy!
Old 09-14-2007, 03:45 PM

E320
hey magwheels, if you'd like to get rid of ANY of your cars, you let me know. I just got a E320, but since you're so wealthy, im sure you can pass over one of your older cars to me
Old 09-14-2007, 11:42 PM

various
Magwheel got rid of his SLR a couple months ago. Bought some Ferraris and is very happy with them.
Old 10-03-2007, 04:52 AM

2012 E350 coupe
wow dude.. you my friend are a baller.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:33 PM

2005 Cl65 AMG, 2004 S500, 2005 CLK500, 2005 Ml350
im psychic!

i was daydreaming today at school about what it would be like to have your cars!. I know you as "the guy with the white black series" and i love your cars and I was just wondering why you dont ahve an SLR or some other carbon fiber monster. then i roam over to the slr threads and here you are! with TWO carbon fiber beasts just wating to be unleashed. congrats, ur living the dream.
Old 10-15-2007, 09:53 PM

2007 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano Silverstone F1
Originally Posted by Jattzz
i was daydreaming today at school about what it would be like to have your cars!. I know you as "the guy with the white black series" and i love your cars and I was just wondering why you dont ahve an SLR or some other carbon fiber monster. then i roam over to the slr threads and here you are! with TWO carbon fiber beasts just wating to be unleashed. congrats, ur living the dream.
Hi Jattzz, Sorry for being a little late replying to your post. Yeah, the SLR and the Porsche Carrera GT were two insane cars but I wasn't driving them as much as I should have. I bought the two Ferrari F430s and the 599 and I'm in them a lot more than the CGT and SLR.

I think they're a little more practical and easier to live with more often. I miss the others but right now I have no regrets for the change. As soon as some more leaves on the trees come down and quit blocking the sun shining on my drive, I'll be able to do a car line-up pic like I did I did a while ago. Glad you liked the SLR. Mags
Old 10-16-2007, 01:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E550 4MATIC
Originally Posted by magwheel
Hi Jattzz, Sorry for being a little late replying to your post. Yeah, the SLR and the Porsche Carrera GT were two insane cars but I wasn't driving them as much as I should have. I bought the two Ferrari F430s and the 599 and I'm in them a lot more than the CGT and SLR.

I think they're a little more practical and easier to live with more often. I miss the others but right now I have no regrets for the change. As soon as some more leaves on the trees come down and quit blocking the sun shining on my drive, I'll be able to do a car line-up pic like I did I did a while ago. Glad you liked the SLR. Mags
Where is the line-up pic you did before? I would love to see it!
Old 10-30-2007, 09:18 AM

03 S55 AMG
Petty

It amazes me that grown men would involve themselves in a tit for tat forum squabble. I would venture to guess that most of us here have had to work really hard and experience some luck along the way to achieve the level of financial security to be able to afford the car's we drive. I just want to enjoy the fruits of the members car's and driving experiences. "Can't we all just get along"?
Old 10-30-2007, 08:31 PM

2003 E55 AMG
You have an amazing garage magwheel. You might want to watch your license plate in those pics though.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:03 PM

2007 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano Silverstone F1
Originally Posted by rahulanand1130
You have an amazing garage magwheel. You might want to watch your license plate in those pics though.
Why all the paranoia over showing your plates? I've seen lots of guys block it out and wasn't sure why they did it. Considering thousands of people see it every day on the streets anyway, is it that easy to find out who the person is and do some damage to their person or whatever? Mags

Last edited by magwheel; 10-30-2007 at 09:05 PM.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2006 SL600, 2001 S500, 1996 SL320
I was wondering the same thing

I was wondering the same thing, someone clue me in on the license plate issue.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:34 PM

2003 E55 AMG
I personally can get information on people through their license plates, address whos the car registered to ect. because i have friends in law enforcement. Someone can find out your address, and due to your extremely nice cars, im guessing you probably have some nice things in your house, that you would like to stay there. Basically yeah its pretty easy to get information from someones plates, and not everyone is looking out for your best wishes.

https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/213009-catch-guy.html
Old 10-31-2007, 12:42 AM
Almost a Member!

8 second bathtub
mag- PLEASE tell me you're in Cleveland. I have never seen a collection like that and didn't think it existed anywhere in Ohio. Props man. Maybe I'll see one of your beautiful rides cruising around somewhere, although if I recall someone mentioned Youngstown so I may be off; but if I'm ever cruising through that part of town I will definitely keep an eye out. Props man.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:04 PM
Almost a Member!

2008 4matic C300
Mag...1 suggestion. Please take the dealer license plate frame off the SLR, and off any of your cars for that matter
Old 11-24-2007, 10:53 AM

2008 C300W4 Sport, 2006 Honda CBR600F4i
Originally Posted by ThrottleJunkie
mag- PLEASE tell me you're in Cleveland. I have never seen a collection like that and didn't think it existed anywhere in Ohio. Props man. Maybe I'll see one of your beautiful rides cruising around somewhere, although if I recall someone mentioned Youngstown so I may be off; but if I'm ever cruising through that part of town I will definitely keep an eye out. Props man.
mag is in Youngstown area, and there are a few people in Cleveland that have a collection similiar to his..one guy i know has a CL63, Porsche TT Convert., F430 Convert, Enzo, F40, F50, SLR Roadster (on the way), Bentley Drophead.. and has some more I forget about but this are the ones i know of off the top of my head.
Old 11-24-2007, 06:50 PM

various
Originally Posted by bostonmarc
Mag...1 suggestion. Please take the dealer license plate frame off the SLR
He sold the SLR long ago.
Old 11-30-2007, 02:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BMW FTW
Originally Posted by rahulanand1130
I personally can get information on people through their license plates, address whos the car registered to ect. because i have friends in law enforcement. Someone can find out your address, and due to your extremely nice cars, im guessing you probably have some nice things in your house, that you would like to stay there. Basically yeah its pretty easy to get information from someones plates, and not everyone is looking out for your best wishes.

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=213009
Just about anyone can find it out.. Most states have an online car registration renewal, when I type in my plate I get my full name. Then I go to my county tax assessors website type that in and find out the location of the house, you can also click more info and in some cases find original singed deeds and documents with social security numbers on them......