SLS/R197/C197 AMG: Brabus' B63S SLS Recorded in Dubai

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 07:11 PM
IB Staff

Received 30 Likes on 25 Posts
Brabus' B63S SLS Recorded in Dubai

Watch it here: Brabus B63S Seen In The Flesh In Dubai

And here's the kicker: It's not terrible! Hopefully it stays this way for a while before being slathered in gold and crimson like this insane SLR (R.I.P.)
Old 03-01-2012, 05:47 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 C63 ,2009 SL 63 AMG, 2011 SLS AMG
I think its terrible. Performance wise and looks wise. A relative of mine had the red one. which was purchased through NBK prime ride (Brabus dealer). I outstandigly killed him in my SLS. The look doesnt excite me as well. Check out MEC design, Hamann, and Mansory. Those are the kits that should sparkle lights with your eyes. Not this garbage.
Old 03-02-2012, 06:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'05 C200K SS, '05 Kleemann CLK500K, '08 Hummer H3 & '92 Z34 5sp (track car in Canada)
You killed it despite having 40 less HP? What was the matter with it?
Old 03-02-2012, 08:16 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Kevwood
You killed it despite having 40 less HP? What was the matter with it?

Who said I was runing 40HP less?

Supersprint Headers and Custom ECU tune. Didnt you see my build thread?

Try 70-80HP more.

Oh and by the way, your work is a rip-off. The purple SLS that you did looks Gay and the owner has put the car up for Sale at an Auto Shop in Qatar

Last edited by jacob502; 03-02-2012 at 08:39 AM.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'05 C200K SS, '05 Kleemann CLK500K, '08 Hummer H3 & '92 Z34 5sp (track car in Canada)
Originally Posted by jacob502
Oh and by the way, your work is a rip-off. The puple SLS that you did looks Gay and the owner has put the car up for Sale at an Auto Shop in Qatar
What?
Old 03-02-2012, 08:44 AM
Banned

What?

Thats right .Call your friend and ask him
Old 03-02-2012, 09:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Thats right .Call your friend and ask him
You truly are a clown habibi...

1. I never claimed that I did the work on that SLS, I said it was done at a shop I use in Dubai, read the thread again;

https://mbworld.org/forums/sls-amg-g...ndy-dubai.html

2. Just because the car is in Doha doesn't mean it wasn't done in Dubai - just as this one was. Here is some more reading for you;

http://www.emercedesbenz.com/autos/m...n-purple-foil/

3. If anyone here needs to do some calling to verify facts, it's you my friend. Here, call FibraFoil and ask about the car;

FibraFoil Dubai, +971558315800, ask for Mohammed.

4. Your juvenile comments about a car you thought I did looking 'gay' speak volumes about you, your personality and mental disposition. In the thread about it (as listed above), your brother commented;

It seems that they do a very good job. I couldn't tell whether it's vinyl or paint
I guess you better run over and tell him he likes gay cars, then you should question what might be going on within your families DNA... Your brother isn't a clown, he makes good comments on many threads and seems to be a stand up guy, take some maturity lessons from him.

If your feelings were hurt because I wondered how you beat a car with 40 more HP than yours stock, sorry about that, you'll need to understand that questions aren't always attacks, sometimes they are just simple questions as mine was. Grow some thicker skin and chill out.
Old 03-02-2012, 09:24 AM
Banned

You truly are a clown habibi...

1. I never claimed that I did the work on that SLS, I said it was done at a shop I use in Dubai, read the thread again;

https://mbworld.org/forums/sls-amg-g...ndy-dubai.html

2. Just because the car is in Doha doesn't mean it wasn't done in Dubai - just as this one was. Here is some more reading for you;

http://www.emercedesbenz.com/autos/m...n-purple-foil/

3. If anyone here needs to do some calling to verify facts, it's you my friend. Here, call FibraFoil and ask about the car;

FibraFoil Dubai, +971558315800, ask for Mohammed.

4. Your juvenile comments about a car you thought I did looking 'gay' speak volumes about you, your personality and mental disposition. In the thread about it (as listed above), your brother commented;

I guess you better run over and tell him he likes gay cars, then you should question what might be going on within your families DNA... Your brother isn't a clown, he makes good comments on many threads and seems to be a stand up guy, take some maturity lessons from him.

If your feelings were hurt because I wondered how you beat a car with 40 more HP than yours stock, sorry about that, you'll need to understand that questions aren't always attacks, sometimes they are just simple questions as mine was. Grow some thicker skin and chill out.
looooool. A very idiotic post I do not even know where to start. Get a life you douchebag.

your not worth it. My brother liked how the vinyl appeared to be like original paint. But never did he mention that he liked the appearence. In fact he hates it more than I do..

your a low life for bringing family into this discussion and talking about family DNA. I dont want to talk s5hit about your family. Thats not the way I was brought up and raised. talking tough on the forums. Lets see how tough you are when I see you face to face in Dubai.
Old 03-02-2012, 09:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

looooool. A very idiotic post I do not even know where to start. Get a life you douchebag.

your not worth it. My brother liked how the vinyl appeared to be like original paint. But never did he mention that he liked the appearence. In fact he hates it more than I do..

your a low life for bringing family into this discussion and talking about family DNA. I dont want to talk s5hit about your family. Thats not the way I was brought up and raised. talking tough on the forums. Lets see how tough you are when I see you face to face in Dubai.
Today is your lucky day, I'm feeling charitable so I'm going to offer up a free English language lesson to you. The word of the day is;

DEFLECTING

I'm pretty sure you know what it means though as you supplied an extremely rich example of it in your above post. I love the part about seeing how tough I am when you come to Dubai; yalla yalla internet thug.
Old 03-02-2012, 09:40 AM
Banned

Today is your lucky day, I'm feeling charitable so I'm going to offer up a free English language lesson to you. The word of the day is;

DEFLECTING

I'm pretty sure you know what it means though as you supplied an extremely rich example of it in your above post. I love the part about seeing how tough I am when you come to Dubai; yalla yalla internet thug.
whatever douchebag. Get some sense and grow up. Oh by the way English isnt my first language
Old 03-02-2012, 09:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

whatever douchebag. Get some sense and grow up. Oh by the way English isnt my first language
You're kidding? Maybe that's why I was offering up a free lesson...?

Next time before you spurt off on the forums with incorrect information and immature comments - "stop and think". I never claimed that I did the foil work on that car - you imagined that and you tried to use it against me because I questioned your post about beating that other SLS. You have a modified car and beat it, great, after explaining it now I see how it was done.

All this could have been avoided though if you would have just done the basics - "stop and think".

And for what it's worth, here is a very public admittance from me that I should have not mentioned your brother/family in my post, even though I comment in favor of your brother and have nothing against him, I regret doing so. There was plenty there to remain soley focused on you.
Old 03-02-2012, 09:55 AM
Banned

You're kidding? Maybe that's why I was offering up a free lesson...?

Next time before you spurt off on the forums with incorrect information and immature comments - "stop and think". I never claimed that I did the foil work on that car - you imagined that and you tried to use it against me because I questioned your post about beating that other SLS. You have a modified car and beat it, great, after explaining it now I see how it was done.

All this could have been avoided though if you would have just done the basics - "stop and think".

And for what it's worth, here is a very public admittance from me that I should have not mentioned your brother/family in my post, even though I comment in favor of your brother and have nothing against him, I regret doing so. There was plenty there to remain soley focused on you.
Old 03-02-2012, 09:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Clever
Old 03-02-2012, 11:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes CLK 320 W209
Oh and by the way, your work is a rip-off. The purple SLS that you did looks Gay and the owner has put the car up for Sale at an Auto Shop in Qatar

???
Old 03-04-2012, 04:11 PM

PannyTT, Aston Rapide, ml350
Oh and by the way, your work is a rip-off. The purple SLS that you did looks Gay and the owner has put the car up for Sale at an Auto Shop in Qatar[/QUOTE]

another dumb rich ******* that does not have any manner in the forum. Yeah ur rich but so what... So what if ur ****in SLS is a second is faster? who gives a F@CK ???? u think just coz u have a red modded SLS ur the most ballin person in @r@bic country??? Get a life and get out of ur bubble loser

Drive more smart people coz i bet thats the only thing thats available for entertainment in ur great locations LOLL!!!

Obviously these people does not understand freedom and the way people use that freedom with respect to one another like in the USA... Oh well ...
Old 03-04-2012, 04:32 PM
Banned

Clever
Kevwood. I apologise for being a moron. I thought it was your work on the SLS with the purple Vinyl. Just like how you thought my car wasnt modded. I apologise and hope that I did not offend you. I was a complete douche.
Old 03-04-2012, 04:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by albert12183
another dumb rich ******* that does not have any manner in the forum. Yeah ur rich but so what... So what if ur ****in SLS is a second is faster? who gives a F@CK ???? u think just coz u have a red modded SLS ur the most ballin person in @r@bic country??? Get a life and get out of ur bubble loser

Drive more smart people coz i bet thats the only thing thats available for entertainment in ur great locations LOLL!!!

Obviously these people does not understand freedom and the way people use that freedom with respect to one another like in the USA... Oh well ...
WTF is your problem A$$hole?

I never bragged about being rich nor did I brag about any of my cars.

I live in a world full of luxury and more freedom than you will never feel.

Get a life you douche. I dont know you and dont have any beef with you. Now man up and **** off you child

Oh and by the way. Mr Freedom, dont forget to pay your taxes in one month or the IRS will be knocking on your front door. WOW what a freedom

your one of the stupid Americans that belives BS mass media that every other country besides the USA is a sh*thole. Keep watching the f*ags @ CNN and FoxNews. What a moron

looool. you need to travel some more. Oh wait, yo cant, your too stupid and propabley dont have the "Money". I propabley know more about the USA than you do yourself. I lived in the USA for more than 6 years. I graduated from a well known University. I love the place and people. It is sad that douchbags like you get the wrong message to other forigners

Last edited by jacob502; 03-04-2012 at 04:45 PM.
Old 03-05-2012, 01:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2009 C63, 2007 GL 450
WTF is your problem A$$hole?

I never bragged about being rich nor did I brag about any of my cars.

I live in a world full of luxury and more freedom than you will never feel.

Get a life you douche. I dont know you and dont have any beef with you. Now man up and **** off you child

Oh and by the way. Mr Freedom, dont forget to pay your taxes in one month or the IRS will be knocking on your front door. WOW what a freedom

your one of the stupid Americans that belives BS mass media that every other country besides the USA is a sh*thole. Keep watching the f*ags @ CNN and FoxNews. What a moron

looool. you need to travel some more. Oh wait, yo cant, your too stupid and propabley dont have the "Money". I propabley know more about the USA than you do yourself. I lived in the USA for more than 6 years. I graduated from a well known University. I love the place and people. It is sad that douchbags like you get the wrong message to other forigners
Jacob,

Just curious. Which of one the cars in your sig is actually yours and not your brothers or other family member? I think you has better cool it here on the personal nature of the posts. Not productive at all.

Dave
Old 03-05-2012, 01:59 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by harrower
Jacob,

Just curious. Which of one the cars in your sig is actually yours and not your brothers or other family member?
All three cars are mine
I think you has better cool it here on the personal nature of the posts. Not productive at all.

Dave

Whats with the threat?

I'm cool man. Are you cool?

BTW Harrower, fix your Skype contact info...its giving me an X value

Last edited by jacob502; 03-05-2012 at 02:01 AM.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:16 AM

2011 SLS AMG, 2009 SL63 AMG, 2008 C63 AMG(SOLD)
Hey why don't you all mind your own buisiness and leave this whole matter between my bro and Kevwood

At least he apologized. Oh and Harrower, what's with your threat?
By the way I'm questioning your list of mods. How can you have row airboxes with a carbonio engine cover. Sounds very stupid to me to list the engine cover as mod

Anyway have a nice day I just hope you don't get ripped-off from the man who is selling the long tubes that are pending
Old 03-05-2012, 02:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 C63, 2007 GL 450
All three cars are mine

Whats with the threat?

I'm cool man. Are you cool?

BTW Harrower, fix your Skype contact info...its giving me an X value
Jacob,

From C63 thread I thought I remember you stated once that the SLS was your brothers, SL your fathers and C63 yours. Might be mistaken.

No threat. Just reminder that calling names and slurs are not what this forum is all about. Some of your statements in post are offensive IMHO.

Granted you were baited here by another poster, but responding in same manner just brings you down to their level. Better to walk away or in this case not respond. Also your generalities of Amercians (like the poster about ME citizens) is simply uncalled for. Reminder - their are idiots in every country but to generalize is dangerous. Please don't refer to money as it is always wise to remember that there is always someone who has more of it.

I am cool but just hate to see these type of threads as they take away from any value they provide. Entertaining to some but to others not.

Skype...sure yeah will fix as I also need to update info in sig with other cars etc.

Take it easy and not worth your time to get into pissing matches here.

Dave
Old 03-05-2012, 02:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 C63, 2007 GL 450
Originally Posted by SLS Qatar
Hey why don't you all mind your own buisiness and leave this whole matter between my bro and Kevwood

At least he apologized. Oh and Harrower, what's with your threat?
By the way I'm questioning your list of mods. How can you have row airboxes with a carbonio engine cover. Sounds very stupid to me to list the engine cover as mod

Anyway have a nice day I just hope you don't get ripped-off from the man who is selling the long tubes that are pending
leave it alone...one reason. I found your brothers comments offensive and this is public forum, not your own personal soundbox. No threat, just reminder that MBWorld was not set up for this type of thing.

You might want to learn your motors. ROW boxes are the actual boxes. Carbonio makes a CF engine cover in addition to the boxes. The cover is simply a CF replacement for the engine cover and has nothing to do with the airboxes. Purely cosmetic mod. Learn your the product before you comment.

LTH already installed and doing well. As I just posted my sig is out of date.
The following users liked this post:
NEVR L8 Realtor (10-25-2016)
Old 03-05-2012, 02:26 AM
Banned

Jacob,

From C63 thread I thought I remember you stated once that the SLS was your brothers, SL your fathers and C63 yours. Might be mistaken.

You are mistaken. You have me confused with someone else. I never said that the SL63 is my father's. That was another mbworld member. The 2008 C63 I just re-purchased two weeks ago and I updated my signature. I started a thread about it last week getting the supersprint headers for it.

No threat. Just reminder that calling names and slurs are not what this forum is all about. Some of your statements in post are offensive IMHO.

Granted you were baited here by another poster, but responding in same manner just brings you down to their level. Better to walk away or in this case not respond. Also your generalities of Amercians (like the poster about ME citizens) is simply uncalled for. Reminder - their are idiots in every country but to generalize is dangerous. Please don't refer to money as it is always wise to remember that there is always someone who has more of it.

I am cool but just hate to see these type of threads as they take away from any value they provide. Entertaining to some but to others not.

Skype...sure yeah will fix as I also need to update info in sig with other cars etc.

Take it easy and not worth your time to get into pissing matches here.

Dave

Fair enough. My reply was strictly toward him. I apologise to all US citizens that are offended. I stated in the same post that I love the USA and I lived in it for some perios of time. You have a wonderful country from East coast to West coast.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:29 AM

2011 SLS AMG, 2009 SL63 AMG, 2008 C63 AMG(SOLD)
leave it alone...one reason. I found your brothers comments offensive and this is public forum, not your own personal soundbox. No threat, just reminder that MBWorld was not set up for this type of thing.

You might want to learn your motors. ROW boxes are the actual boxes. Carbonio makes a CF engine cover in addition to the boxes. The cover is simply a CF replacement for the engine cover and has nothing to do with the airboxes. Purely cosmetic mod. Learn your the product before you comment.

LTH already installed and doing well. As I just posted my sig is out of date.
Harrower,
No harm done. My brother Jacob has the full Carbnio intake on his SL63. In fact, I installed it for him. The comment I made was towards the engine cover by itself. I'm sorry but that piece is not an engine mod

Again, have a nice day
Old 03-05-2012, 02:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 C63, 2007 GL 450
Fair enough. My reply was strictly toward him. I apologise to all US citizens that are offended. I stated in the same post that I love the USA and I lived in it for some perios of time. You have a wonderful country from East coast to West coast.
No offense here at all as I am actually Canadian but like yourself lived in the US for 10 years and had the same experience about it been a great place and having a lot of wonderful people. Might add that I have spent a fair amount of time in UAE, Qatar, Egypt, Jordan, Oman, Bahrain and even Iraq (non-military) and the same is true of the ME as well. Some wonderful places and very nice people.

Dave

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SLS/R197/C197 AMG: Brabus' B63S SLS Recorded in Dubai