Suggestions & Feedback Use this forum to post and discuss suggestions for both the MBworld.org Disucussion Forums and the the MBworld.org Website.

what with mbworld lately??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-21-2005, 04:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what with mbworld lately??

This use to be a nice site.. now all i stumble upon are troll threads. What happened to the quality of mbworld.org???? seems like there are more flame wars then the useful ones....

here are some troll threads to name a few

1. https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...=114017&page=1

2. https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...=106746&page=1

3. https://mbworld.org/forums/sl-class-r230/113687-chrome-sl-wheels-sale.html

4. https://mbworld.org/forums/sl-class-r230/114109-pilot20-banned.html

5. https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...=102504&page=1

where did all these trolls come from? Alot of you guys are very arrogant, and rude. This is one of the rudest forums that I have ever been on.

Last edited by pimpitcharlie; 07-21-2005 at 04:55 AM.
Old 07-21-2005, 04:57 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
You know what?
As much as I hate to say it, and others will attest to this fact that I would normally not say this; but you can easily leave.

If you will not realize the fact that there is a warning button and there is a way to ignore people then what reason should anyone listen to in order to take heed to your suggestions?

Or
Let's pretend I didn't say any of the above, and I'll say what I'd normally say.

Thanks for pointing those out, I'll try to get a mod to check at it ASAP. Without watchful members, people like those always get under the cracks.

Baloney.
Old 07-21-2005, 05:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
You're a little to late... Most of these threads are inactive. Find something better to do with your time.
Old 07-21-2005, 05:03 AM

Originally Posted by ricky.agrawal
You know what?
As much as I hate to say it, and others will attest to this fact that I would normally not say this; but you can easily leave.

If you will not realize the fact that there is a warning button and there is a way to ignore people then what reason should anyone listen to in order to take heed to your suggestions?

Or
Let's pretend I didn't say any of the above, and I'll say what I'd normally say.

Thanks for pointing those out, I'll try to get a mod to check at it ASAP. Without watchful members, people like those always get under the cracks.

Baloney.

i know i can easily leave, im not going to leave over sumthing as stupid as that, but just wanted to make it aware, there are more trolls then good people.
Old 07-21-2005, 05:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

88 Caddy on 28's
Originally Posted by pimpitcharlie
i know i can easily leave, im not going to leave over sumthing as stupid as that, but just wanted to make it aware, there are more trolls then good people.
Leave no one wants you here.
Old 07-21-2005, 05:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Originally Posted by MJ1133
Leave no one wants you here.
And if I remember PimpetCharile was one that participated in the "Troll Thread" My CL60 Kleemann Wow... Smart :p
Old 07-21-2005, 05:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

88 Caddy on 28's
Originally Posted by NOTKTS
And if I remember PimpetCharile was one that participated in the "Troll Thread" My CL60 Kleemann Wow... Smart :p
Haha...PimpetCharlie how old are you? you sound like a 3rd grader
Old 07-21-2005, 05:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E320
hi
Old 07-21-2005, 05:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Oggle... WTF is in your sig?
Old 07-21-2005, 06:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
I think it's a pumpkin being raped by James
Old 07-21-2005, 06:20 AM

2013 c300 4matic, 2002 c240
Originally Posted by NOTKTS
I think it's a pumpkin being raped by James
lol. you're gross
Old 07-21-2005, 06:21 AM

C 32 AMG (203.065)
Originally Posted by oggle
hi
omg that sig is hilarious... hahahhaha..
Old 07-21-2005, 06:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Originally Posted by pookie
lol. you're gross
... It comes from the master oggle himself :p
Old 07-21-2005, 07:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
I'm too lazy to look at all those links.....am I in any of them???
Old 07-21-2005, 08:14 AM
taylor192

Originally Posted by pimpitcharlie
where did all these trolls come from? Alot of you guys are very arrogant, and rude. This is one of the rudest forums that I have ever been on.
Take the advice and leave, and take the knowledge of the sponsors that condone this rudeness and don't spend a dime with them.

There are much better MB forums out there. MBCanada seems to be getting more non-Canadian members and is a great forum for discussing topics without the BS. MBKlasse discusses primariy the W203 yet some of the better members here have made their way to that forum.

Use this forum for 'sh*ts and giggles' and you're fine, otherwise there's much better forums for entertainment and MB discussion and you should leave.

Gregs210 says 'bye'.

Old 07-21-2005, 08:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CL500
Originally Posted by taylor192
Take the advice and leave, and take the knowledge of the sponsors that condone this rudeness and don't spend a dime with them.

There are much better MB forums out there. MBCanada seems to be getting more non-Canadian members and is a great forum for discussing topics without the BS. MBKlasse discusses primariy the W203 yet some of the better members here have made their way to that forum.

Use this forum for 'sh*ts and giggles' and you're fine, otherwise there's much better forums for entertainment and MB discussion and you should leave.

Gregs210 says 'bye'.

i know you wont even see this because you have already said that im on your ignore list but what a fukin bit*h you are taylor, you keep talking **** about how bad mbworld is now, and not to use their sponsors and bla bla bla but you keep coming back here. wtf? if you dislike it so much, why do you keep coming back?

i know that youre gonna cry to the mods now cause i called you a bit*h, but sorry theres no better word to describe your pansy *** self and your stupid posts.

btw, youre real cute the way you end your posts now with "Gregs210 says 'bye'", who the *** cares? i know its hard but stop being such a pu$$y.
Old 07-21-2005, 09:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I stopped posting, that's what happened!!!

No? Okay fine
Old 07-21-2005, 09:52 AM
taylor192

Originally Posted by BklynBenz
i know you wont even see this because you have already said that im on your ignore list but what a fukin bit*h you are taylor, you keep talking **** about how bad mbworld is now, and not to use their sponsors and bla bla bla but you keep coming back here. wtf? if you dislike it so much, why do you keep coming back?

i know that youre gonna cry to the mods now cause i called you a bit*h, but sorry theres no better word to describe your pansy *** self and your stupid posts.

btw, youre real cute the way you end your posts now with "Gregs210 says 'bye'", who the *** cares? i know its hard but stop being such a pu$$y.
LOL, you've been off ignore for a while, since for a few months your threads were basically the only ones in OT.

Who cares? Obviously you do, why else would you take the time to respond to someone who's supposed to be ignoring your posts anyways.

If you and the rest of the members can post crap that is not intelligent or related to MB, destroy interesting threads with trolling or post whoring, I can certainly post my opinion. If you don't like it, 2 choices:
1. Ignore
2. Leave (in which case Gregs210 says 'bye')

Make your choice and stop whining.

Old 07-21-2005, 10:00 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
K Car
As always, members are encouraged to report to the moderators any posts that violate the Terms of Use, or if they feel there is a situation which needs control. If you have not done that, then don't start threads complaining. If you don't like the topic of a thread don't participate in it. If you don't like a certain member, don't respond to him/her, or better yet, place them on your ignore list. And finally, if you don't like participating in the forums, and you don't like not getting your way, then move on.

These are all pretty easy concepts.