Suggestions & Feedback Use this forum to post and discuss suggestions for both the MBworld.org Disucussion Forums and the the MBworld.org Website.

Open letter to the moderators

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-07-2015, 12:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63
Hi. I'm not sure how to reach out to the administrator of this forum, but I would like to put my latest post as a high priority to other MB owners. 4 (of 10) of my rear lug bolts sheared off. This is a SIGNIFICANT safety issue for other MB owners.

Please contact me at jaysmith925@hotmail.com if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Old 04-07-2015, 09:54 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 462 Likes on 348 Posts
Thank you, I'll talk to the staff about making your post a sticky.

Bob
Old 07-16-2015, 11:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 986 Likes on 617 Posts
23 S580 Executive
Originally Posted by speedlimit
Hi,

I apologize as it was missed. I'm going to move this thread to the Feedback & Suggestion forum.

Excessive bumps and ads is something we will discuss with the vendor as it does not make sense for any vendor or the community to choke a forum with them. We have removed posts/bumps we felt were excessive and will continue to do so when reported. The best way to do that is to report the post using the reported post icon. Thanks!

Bob
I'm sorry but this is easily the worst forum for vendor spam I have ever frequented and I've frequented many many forums because I'm a total car ****. On my particular area (CLA45) out of the top 15 threads right now 13 as I type this are vendor threads and this continues right to the bottom of the page. This has been the situation since I joined this site and the result of this is I seldom come here because there is no point. I come to have a discussion with other enthusiast, not be *****slapped with spam.

I'm self employed and I understand that you need to make a living but other people are making a living with these forums with much less vendor spam. Bottom line is keep going and pretty soon you aren't going to have any vendors because there are no buyers to sell to and the vendors have all left to go to another forum where they will be curbed to a fraction of the posts they make here but at least they have real people to try and sell. I mean honestly, do you think that those 13 vendors in the top 15 threads are going to sell much product to each other?
Old 07-17-2015, 09:35 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 462 Likes on 348 Posts
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. MBworld.org has never restricted the location of sponsor advertising since it was founded. I will pass your feedback to the site owner.

Bob
Old 07-17-2015, 04:33 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2013 C63 Amg
Originally Posted by speedlimit
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. MBworld.org has never restricted the location of sponsor advertising since it was founded. I will pass your feedback to the site owner.

Bob
But now your members, the ones who made this forum what it is are saying enough is enough. This is crazy! Most of us own or have owned other luxury or sports or exotic cars and this absolutely ridiculous! Seriously, it is sad that it may just the forum owner must value vendors more than his or hers members. Because the more this continues he will lose all members except the vendors with fake accounts. It's why I only post very little or only post complaints. Report my complaint also!

Thomas Mancuso