Suggestions & Feedback Use this forum to post and discuss suggestions for both the MBworld.org Disucussion Forums and the the MBworld.org Website.

MODERATORS....take the hint!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-28-2004, 05:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Umm

Am I the only one who doesnt care about Kineda, Mbphreak or anyone who drives a C class period? Can we get some sort of a poll going ????This is their site, if they want to ban every person who uses the phrase "LOL" . They can and you cant do anything about it. What is so hard to understand? They dont owe you anything, it is a FREE SITE.... They dont have to answer your questions they dont have to extend any courtesy to you. Why do people think just because they post on a forum that they run it and set the rules? They could read every private message in my box, who cares im not dicussing politics or bank account numbers or anything that doesnt have to deal with cars...
Oh and Who freaking cares about a signature lol ?Why is that so important to have some queer signature in the first place. Come on..... Are we grown men here or not??To me, they have already extended more courtesy to you than I would have.

Last edited by J Lucas; 02-28-2004 at 05:02 PM.
Old 02-28-2004, 05:32 PM
MBWorld Founder

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
2020 GT R Pro, 2019 GT3 RS, 2018 GT3 Touring
Exclamation

We understand that there may me existing content that violates the TOU. We will deal with each case as it we discover it or it is brought to our attention. There is NO point the mods need to prove by removing and/or modifying content at someone else's demands just because that person happened to get caught violating the TOU. Everything will be dealt with in time as there are no biases here...period! If you want to post something, post something constructive and in the best interest of the community...that's what this forum is for.

This thread is closed as it has now become a complete waste of bandwidth.
Old 02-28-2004, 05:36 PM
Admin Alumni

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
See Garage
Originally posted by electromethod
Mods,
can the drama queens be banned please? I still see a great amount of traffic to the site so why must commotions be made? I have bit my tongue for the longest but this trolling behavior gets old. Thanks Electro
I agree that the continuance of this nonsense is one's person's effort to hear himself speak. Drama Queen for sure.

Originally posted by mbphreak
WHY HAVEN't YOU REMOVED THE OTHER .COM .NET .ORG SIGS THEN? STOP AVOIDING MY QUESTION AND CLOAKING EVERYTHING WITH YOUR BS, you said you want something constructive done, then act on it, REMOVE ALL THOSE OTHER SIGS because they are against your tou TO SHOW US ALL YOUR UNBIAS ENFORCEMENT OF YOUR TOU.
I'll give you what I consider a straight answer... If you don't agree, then you'll just have to continue ranting that we are avoiding your question.

Like all humans, the mods here focus where the fire drills are. Since you in particular are having such a good time thumbing your nose at us, naturally we focus on you. So, as far as I am concerned, your quest for attention is a self fulfilling prophecy. Given this, I personally couldn't care less about modifying anyone elses's siggy, as they are not being idiots about it. So if there are 100's that need work, I vote for making yours FIRST, not LAST on the chopping block. How's that for a straight answer?

As I suggested before, you don't have "rights" here. If your goal through your continued crying is to have your "privileges" pulled, then we can make that self-fulfilling prophecy happen, too. I won't lose any sleep...