Vendor Group Buys Group purchases offered by our supporting vendors.

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL from HIDeXtra.com ! $54 HID kit Shipped! Expires Jan 04, 2010

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 04:11 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MB
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL from HIDeXtra.com ! $54 HID kit Shipped! Expires Jan 04, 2010

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!

Due to overwhelming responses, I've decided to put on the special ahead of time so that you guys can get a head start on finding what HID kits you want!!!!

COUPON CODE: xmasspecial-m ($21 off online price)
EXPIRATION: Jan 4, 2010 MIDNIGHT

So the special price is $54 per kit, for those of you who were thinking of purchasing more than one kit, you'll save yourself some money! Thanks!!!!!

Instructions:

1.) Go to this link to check on bulb type
http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProd...lacementGuide/

2.) Then go to www.hidextra.com and choose the (BULB TYPE AND COLOR)

3.) Use Express checkout

4.) Input coupon code: xmasspecial-m to get $21 off the kit price

5.) IF you are purchasing more than one kit, please do SEPARATE transactions for EACH kit in order to get discount on all kits.

Any questions, please email me @ info@hidextra.com as I will not be available by phone for the Christmas holidays. Thanks!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL of you HIDeXtra.com FANS! *LOL*

Michelle

Last edited by hidextra.com; 12-09-2009 at 04:16 PM.
Old 12-10-2009, 02:39 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

MB
Bump for CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!!!!

Additional info: I will not be available by phone from Dec 24-27 & Jan 1 -3 so the BEST way to contact me is through email info@hidextra.com so your message gets to my inbox right away.

Thank you!!!

Michelle
Old 12-11-2009, 01:46 AM

CLK 320
I have 04 CLK and uses H7. My question is does your kit has H7 spacer so it can be locked!!please let me know
Old 12-11-2009, 02:48 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

MB
HI,

Most mercedes come with a spacer that our bulb can fit into.

but we also can supply you with small or large H7 spacers,can you send me a picture of your spacer to info@hidextra.com so I can double check if we have the same?? I can get you a quote after that.

Thanks!

Michelle

Originally Posted by azndaivd85
I have 04 CLK and uses H7. My question is does your kit has H7 spacer so it can be locked!!please let me know
Old 12-14-2009, 04:10 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

MB
Kind SHIPPING REMINDER:

All orders placed on weekends and Holidays will be shipped out the NEXT business day. Our shipment method is USPS Priority mail 3-4 business days, so orders before tomorrow will guarantee before Xmas but order AFTER tomorrow may arrive after Xmas depending on post office delays if any. Thank you!

Michelle
Old 12-15-2009, 03:20 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

MB
Bump for CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!!!!

All orders placed before 3pm PST yesterday have been shipped. All packages are shipped the day after shipment date via USPS Priority mail 3-4 business days (excludes weekends and holidays)

Due to increasing number of HID inquiries, please allow me 24-48 hrs (excluding weekends and holidays) to respond to your PM, thread replies or Email. Thank you very much!

Michelle
Old 12-16-2009, 03:58 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

MB
BUMP for CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!

All orders placed before 3pm PST yesterday have been shipped. All packages are shipped the day after shipment date via USPS Priority mail 3-4 business days (excludes weekends and holidays)

Due to increasing number of HID inquiries, please allow me 24-48 hrs (excluding weekends and holidays) to respond to your PM, thread replies or Email. Thank you very much!

Ordering Instructions:

3.) Use Express checkout

5.) IF you are purchasing more than one kit, please do SEPARATE transactions for EACH kit in order to get discount on all kits.

Any questions, please email me @ info@hidextra.com as I will not be available by phone for the Christmas holidays. Thanks!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL of you HIDeXtra.com FANS! *LOL*

Michelle
Old 12-17-2009, 07:24 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

MB
BUMP for CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!

NOTE:
We are closed from Dec 24-27th &
Jan 1-3 , All orders placed within these dates will be packaged and shipped within the next 1-2 business days. Thank you!!!!

Ordering Instructions:

3.) Use Express checkout

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL of you HIDeXtra.com FANS! *LOL*

Michelle
Old 12-18-2009, 06:09 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

MB
Shipping Reminder:

All Kits are shipped Priority mail 3-4 business days (give or take 1-2 days due to holiday delays)

All bulbs and accessories (non kit orders) are shipped First Class Mail which takes about 4-7 business days (give or take 1-2 days due to holiday delays)

Thank you for all your support and patience!

Michelle
Old 12-21-2009, 04:39 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

MB
BUMP for CHRISTMAS & NEW YEARS SPECIAL!!!

NOTE:
Jan 1-3 , All orders placed within these dates will be packaged and shipped within the next 1-2 business days. Thank you!!!!

Ordering Instructions:

3.) Use Express checkout

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL of you HIDeXtra.com FANS! *LOL*

Michelle
Old 12-22-2009, 03:48 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

MB
Shipping Reminder:

All Kits are shipped Priority mail 3-4 business days (give or take 1-2 days due to holiday delays)

All bulbs and accessories (non kit orders) are shipped First Class Mail which takes about 4-7 business days (give or take 1-2 days due to holiday delays)

Michelle
Old 12-23-2009, 03:24 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

MB

NOTE:

Shipping Reminder:

All orders placed before 3pm PST yesterday have been shipped.

Ordering Instructions:

3.) Use Express checkout

Michelle
Old 12-28-2009, 07:03 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

MB

NOTE:

Shipping Reminder:

Ordering Instructions:

3.) Use Express checkout

Michelle
Old 12-29-2009, 04:17 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

MB
Shipping Reminder:

Michelle
Old 12-31-2009, 03:38 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

MB

NOTE:

Shipping Reminder:

Ordering Instructions:

3.) Use Express checkout

Michelle
Old 01-04-2010, 06:35 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

MB
BUMP for CHRISTMAS & NEW YEARS SPECIAL!!! (LAST DAY!!! ends midnight tonight)

Shipping Reminder:

Ordering Instructions:

3.) Use Express checkout

Michelle
Old 03-31-2010, 12:52 AM

Hero Honda
Great info. A HID kit offers 300% more light but 35% less power consumption as compared to the age old halogen bulbs. The bluish white light ensures extra edge where safety is a primary concern.