E55 vs. C55...check this out

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-18-2005, 02:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A bucket on wheels
Originally Posted by Eleanor Owner
Thats true. I do think the rolltop is nice, but then again, aren't the cupholders removable? I don't want to have to take out my cupholders every time I want to put something in my center console...Plus I LOVE the split console design where the top opens like barn doors and theres another compartment underneath. Really sleek and stylish. Then again, it IS just a console. Anyway, for those of you who are curious, I live in Beverly Hills. If this goes down (hopefully soon) it will most likely be somewhere on Sepulvida Blvd. probably by Mountaingate Way right by the 405 exit @ Sunset. Whoever would like to join is more than welcome. I will, however, make sure to get it on film for those of you who will not be able to make it. If he's on a bottle I will still race him but for no $$. If he's chipped, I'll race him for whatever cash he's got. I'll be sure to take a walkaround of his car before anything happens, and he mine. Either way, it's in the bag. I'm nearly 100% positive that he isn't spraying and theres a chance that he doesn't even have a chip yet. Bottom line is, he's been talkin smack and now thats just what he's gonna get
Not only will I rob him of his dignity, I will make him sorry he ever even stepped up.
Im in man...tell me where its at!!! i don't have an AMG but i live in santa monica and can provide a video camera for the owning. Let me know when and where exactely this is gonna go down so mbworld can come and support you
Old 01-18-2005, 02:55 AM

2004 E-500 AMG Package, 2003 Jeep Rubicon (awesome offroader)
Yo Eleanor, get the $5G's and we all party afterwards!!!! Can't wait for the showdown man. You gotta practice your launch and go with pedal to the metal.
Old 01-18-2005, 03:54 AM

2006 BMW X5 4.8is and 2005 C55 AMG
Then again, it IS just a console. Anyway, for those of you who are curious, I live in Beverly Hills. If this goes down (hopefully soon) it will most likely be somewhere on Sepulvida Blvd. probably by Mountaingate Way right by the 405 exit @ Sunset. Whoever would like to join is more than welcome. I will, however, make sure to get it on film for those of you who will not be able to make it. If he's on a bottle I will still race him but for no $$. If he's chipped, I'll race him for whatever cash he's got. I'll be sure to take a walkaround of his car before anything happens, and he mine.
I live right near there. I'd definitely like to come and I can also be one of the cameramen and if we have a coupe more cameras running at different angles I can edit it into a awesome video.

The C55 should be a faint light dot in your rear view mirror by the time you pass the quarter mile, unless his C55 is a 55S8 then unfortunately he will be the one doing the killing.
Old 01-18-2005, 08:22 AM

05 E55, 03 Z4 3.0
Originally Posted by ZorroAMG
You're kidding, right? If you can't tell the difference, I feel sorry for you.

You're kidding, right? If you can't see that it is the same thing, I feel sorry for you.
Old 01-18-2005, 10:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Enzo, my Benzo
Why thank you for your insightful input, I had no idea that street racing was dangerous... If you weren't so hasty to jump to conclusions, you would notice that I said I would race at Sepulvida Blvd. and Mountaingate Way. Mountaingate Way being a PRIVATE road to the Mountaingate housing community which can easily be blocked off by residents or even local security. I am more than aware that street racing is a very dangerous act. I mean come on...I may be very 2001 but I'm not stoooopid Oh, and on a side note, if you are going to comment on my maturity, I wouldn't use the word "Gay" as a derogatory term. Last person I heard use that word in such a context was 15 years old.

I guess you don't understand the difference between public roads and the race track. If you had ANY common sense, you'd take the "race" to the track. I don't care how "private" the road is, it's still accessible by other cars not involved in your 2fast2furious gathering, dubmba$$.

Now, why don't you have a few drinks and drive home, slick. Your judgement obviously thinks it's ok.

Oh and on a side note I'd rather use terms of a 15yr old than commit acts of one.
Old 01-18-2005, 02:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I don't care how "private" the road is, it's still accessible by other cars not involved in your 2fast2furious gathering, dubmba$$.
I don't quite understand your logic. I said earlier, there will be no other cars on the road besides me and him. Seems like you need to add a twist of your own to hold your point? Look buddy, admit that you're utterly hopeless in your defense. The roads will be closed and it will be a straight race - me vs. him. It will NOT be accessible by any other cars as that I will personally see to it that the roads are closed. I've personally driven the road many times myself and it is clear of any obstacles or obstructions. Oh and drinking and driving? I guess it wouldnt make sense for me to do so given the thousands of dollars I've donated to the CHP 11-99 foundation, which not only goes to support families of officers who have lost their lives on duity, but is primary income for a state-wide press to clear the road of drunk drivers. I'd appreciate it if you would hold your own and give up on your endless pursuit to prove to yourself that you are correct in this matter. I'm thankful for your input, now please go bother somebody else about how they have no idea what they are doing.
Old 01-18-2005, 04:27 PM

I'd laugh my A$$ off if the kid had an S/C or nitrous or both and walked all over your E55. I'm sorry but talking all tough on the net about streetracing and taking some chump for $5000 is so 2001, Vin.
I love it. You've decided to subject the public to your own thoughts about how people should behave, but you can't accept others' accusation and personal insults towards you - all caused by you. So how is your behavior any better than the fun, but FICTIONAL, characters in the Fast and the Furious? Who made you the arbiter of moral behavior?

Is this how you really behave in public? When there's a group of people talking about something like this, you just go up to them and say, "Yo VIN, streetracing is dumb." Online or in person, that lack of manners is appalling.
Old 01-18-2005, 05:40 PM

Dont feed the idiot Canuck troll.. he will only crawl out of his cave for more..

I guess you don't understand the difference between public roads and the race track. If you had ANY common sense, you'd take the "race" to the track. I don't care how "private" the road is, it's still accessible by other cars not involved in your 2fast2furious gathering, dubmba$$.

Now, why don't you have a few drinks and drive home, slick. Your judgement obviously thinks it's ok.

Oh and on a side note I'd rather use terms of a 15yr old than commit acts of one.
Old 01-18-2005, 08:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Enzo, my Benzo
ahaha, this thread is great, moronic illegal acts, praised by equally moronic individuals...

I have manners, just not with people who cannot differentiate between right or wrong. You think donating to causes that your actions create (drunk driving isn't the only cause of death to officers and civillians on the road) make you a hero, Elanor? Grow up. All of you.

Last edited by ZorroAMG; 01-18-2005 at 08:04 PM.
Old 01-18-2005, 08:29 PM

05 E55, 03 Z4 3.0
ahaha, this thread is great, moronic illegal acts, praised by equally moronic individuals...

I have manners, just not with people who cannot differentiate between right or wrong. You think donating to causes that your actions create (drunk driving isn't the only cause of death to officers and civillians on the road) make you a hero, Elanor? Grow up. All of you.
I think that you need:

1. to stop being a hater, I'm sure that your 190 E is an awesome ride
2. to realize that you are far from perfect, and that I assure you make as many, if not more, mistakes than others on this board and are in no position to judge others
3. to understand that if you really have an opinion, and want to influence others, your delivery is as important as the content of your message and that name calling instantly kills any credibility you might have had (with the proper delivery you would have had many supporters, this isn't the first time this issue has come up)
4. to ask yourself what you are really mad at, and what you are actually accomplishing by continuing this conversation because due to your hostility, no one would even consider being open minded to your opinions

Have a most wonderful day....
Old 01-18-2005, 10:16 PM

AMG SL 55
Silly E55 owners. I wonder what a S55 owner would say to a race? Hmmmm "Race, I dont have time to race, I have to take George and Emily to Shul, go out to dinner at MK North with the wife, and get the this ****ing company proposal done!!"
Old 01-19-2005, 05:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by DRCrowder
I think that you need:

1. to stop being a hater, I'm sure that your 190 E is an awesome ride
2. to realize that you are far from perfect, and that I assure you make as many, if not more, mistakes than others on this board and are in no position to judge others
3. to understand that if you really have an opinion, and want to influence others, your delivery is as important as the content of your message and that name calling instantly kills any credibility you might have had (with the proper delivery you would have had many supporters, this isn't the first time this issue has come up)
4. to ask yourself what you are really mad at, and what you are actually accomplishing by continuing this conversation because due to your hostility, no one would even consider being open minded to your opinions

Have a most wonderful day....
Here's a hero for you Zorro.
Old 01-19-2005, 05:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A bucket on wheels

Hey man just cuz you live in canada doesn't mean you should be such a depressed angry person. I mean there are a lot worse things in the world....

I lie, nothing is worst then being canadian. (jk incase you can't tell)
For real though, lighten up man. If you want to make a point, don't use that tone and maybe some people will actually listen to you. Instead you come off as an angry mad man with a stick up his a$$.

Last edited by FIXEDupW209; 01-19-2005 at 05:09 AM.