W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

You Cali guys paying 3 Bucks a gallon yet..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-14-2005, 11:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
1951 Caterpiller D6
Originally Posted by mainroman
Stop doing stupid things like: feeding damn Africa (who needs them? Let the nature do the work, supply them condoms if you want to help. Or send them peanuts, there are more peanuts on usa that can anyone handle).
They spent HUGE amount of money helping 3d world countries?? WHYY???
Damn so called national security - with cops that bad, what national security are you talking about?? No matter how many computer technology you introduce, while you have retards working for cops and fbi - you will never establish it.
There is A LOT OF bull**** like that.
Spend these money on refineries and storage, make your country safer, stronger, nicer.
F--- this Iraq already!!! Finish it up, and let's start pumping, who needs this theatre performance with democracy. Pay each Iraqi 1% from profits, spread it all over them, THERE WILL BE NO RESISTANCE WHATSOEVER!!!!!

The funny thing is that much of the world (and many Americans) believe that we are ALREADY doing that!
Old 08-14-2005, 02:31 PM

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Mercedes AMG
in ky its $2.71 for 93 right now....
Old 08-14-2005, 08:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'02 MB C240 6spd / '92 BMW 325i 5spd
I just paid $2.87 a gallon here in S. Florida . Last week was $2.64 premium
Old 08-14-2005, 10:13 PM

E55
Originally Posted by mainroman
Premium is from 2.55 - 2.87 here in Denver.

The problem is the government, and damn stock market, that jumps up and down at it's own will.
F----- king of some eastern ****hole as much as sneezes we got gas going up.
Some full threatens to someone, we got gas going up again. FOR NO REAL REASON!

And that bull**** about lack of storage and refining facilities????
Why the f---- is that?? There is bunch of unused space in the middle of nowhere, where you can build that.
Stop doing stupid things like: feeding damn Africa (who needs them? Let the nature do the work, supply them condoms if you want to help. Or send them peanuts, there are more peanuts on usa that can anyone handle).
They spent HUGE amount of money helping 3d world countries?? WHYY???
Damn so called national security - with cops that bad, what national security are you talking about?? No matter how many computer technology you introduce, while you have retards working for cops and fbi - you will never establish it.
There is A LOT OF bull**** like that.
Spend these money on refineries and storage, make your country safer, stronger, nicer.
F--- this Iraq already!!! Finish it up, and let's start pumping, who needs this theatre performance with democracy. Pay each Iraqi 1% from profits, spread it all over them, THERE WILL BE NO RESISTANCE WHATSOEVER!!!!!
How stupid can president and all those damn old fools advisers be?

I'm no American but I love this country. It is anyway nice, but why not make it nicer? When all this damn stupidity ends??
.......I don't know, makes me really angry sometime to see all that morons running such a beautiful place.

If gas prices will continue to go up, soon USA will have a crisis.
There will be a LOT of thirsty SUV's for sale - Tahoes for 500$ e.t.c.
There will be no place to throw them away or recycle.
Mainroman - you're an idiot

What stupid things to say! America is already despised in so many places in the world that if it stopped doing some of the generous things it does then people will despise it even more...

And it's sad that the government didn't encourage more research and development 10-20 years ago with respect to alternative fuels, as it would again be a world leader at this point in time as it was historically in so many other things in the past. It has lost the advantage that it almost always had, and it could be that it will never regain the power it had as a leader in some of these technologies.
Old 08-14-2005, 10:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
'03 G500, '13 G63, '17 GLS63,
LMFAO @ mainroman's post. :p
Old 08-14-2005, 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by !!!!!NJ Drive
$2.19-$2.25, I'm on the shore and its slightly higher due to summer traffic...and thats still not bad compared to every1 else
update: now paying about $2.60+ ...& they were changing the prices as we pulled up...
Old 08-15-2005, 12:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

02 E55
Mrankovic - I'm not an idiot.

I know that 99% of the world hates USA. But the **** with them.
Who the hell cares? What are they going to beat up USA??
Hell no, USA still feeds damn losers, USA is the best market in the world.
People here, have money - like to spend it. Banks like to loan people money.

The reason people don't like Americans is in Presidents.
When CLinton was the president, everybody loved USA, when this stupid ***, and that chimp looking lady is behind the wheel, everybody hates USA.

But, anyway f--- with all them. WHY SHOULD USA or any country in the world for that matter help out Africa or any bull**** country like that.
WHY huge amounts of money are spent on it, WHEN YOU HAVE HEALTH CARE CRISIS IN USA!!! People dying here! and you go feed and cure those stupid *** people who keep giving births like cats??
If there is nothing to eat in your place, you don't have 40 children...

I don't know. The thing is that no one cares!!! USA is giving the MOST money to different types of help and what do you guys get??? People hate you!
SO why should you and me and every tax payer pay their money, pay higher medical bills, being unable to get medical help for free or low cost, pay higher gas prices e.t.c. to be hated??
Answer that question buddy!!

Good - is never paid with good. It is always paid with evil and what the reason to do it.
STOP - helping every ****hole, and you wipe out your budget deficit and then some....!!
You will be more safe, more nice, more strong and more powerful.
And gas will be cheap too.

That's why I try to not watch the news, cos I get very angry when I see that stupid act government running.
All those big words.
USA needs to think and work on the inside. Encourage young educated people to come to USA - brain power. Make it easier for them to come.
Why is that usa gives African people all kinds of benefits, and normal people have to fight to come and stay here and actually MAKE MONEY FOR THE USA.
Africans only raise the crime level and they all sit on welfare.
And yet 50k visas EXTRA for them each year. and 4 times that much comes under different programs.

Poor Europe doesn't know what to do with all that flow of africans.
No one wants to go near them and for good reason believe me.
And it's only africa.....
It is a lot of bull**** going on in the world.
And I don't think that you should help anyone.
This is law of nature - the strongest one will survive.

And when you have no money, when you need to do work in your house and you are in debt - you don't go giving out 100 dollar bills to home less are you?
Old 08-15-2005, 08:51 PM

E55
Mainroman - ok, I retract my "idiot" comment - sorry!

I've realized that it's just a matter of different philosophies. Most of your questions can be answered with one word - humanity! Many people believe in giving to the less fortunate even if one has problems of their own. Clearly you don't share that view, and that's ok, but there are people that think that way.

And the real joke is that the money spent on the Iraq war could probably have covered all the international aid for many tens of years I suspect! Having said that, while I don't agree with Bush's decision to go into Iraq on the basis that he did, I actually think there will be a majority of people there grateful for the liberation.

Peace!
Old 08-15-2005, 11:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

02 E55
That's ok man, don't worry.

It's just I'm a very kind person, I always try to help anyone.
And people I help always screw me up. I helped dozens of people big time,
like life changing help, and honestly don't remeber one person who repaid me with good.
Couple of people didn't do anything bad, but no good either.

And I understand that we need to help others, but there are limits.

Bush - Iraq - whatever his motives were - I'm 100% sure that we don't know real truth and never will.
BUT, I just don't understand, why is that he has to put this all huge act with it??? Why, you came there for oil, to make yourself rich and make States rich.
So START PUMPING!!! I hate to see young guys die there like flies!!
Everyday 20-30-50 people dead !
With all the advance weapons e.t.c, why cannot they destroy bunch of dirty villagers?
This is what I don't get.
If I were president - 2 weeks and this war would be over.
Iraqi people would be happy, my people would be happy - and I would be rich and happy.

I'm not American, but it is really very painfull to watch young kids die there because of some dam stupid texan redneck.....
Old 08-16-2005, 04:32 AM

02' C32 AMG
Kuwait's Gas Prices

Gas stations in Kuwait are owned by the government. Prices have been stable as long as I remember. I thought I would share.

99 Octane $1.165/gal
95 Octane $ .84 /gal
94 Octane $ .7 /gal
Old 08-16-2005, 10:15 AM

w210 e55
Just paid 2.92, most ever for a gallon. The 3.17 at inner city Marathon made feel slightly better...not. Funny though, I drove an hour out of Chicago to Indiana and premium was 2.82 at BP. It must cost 35 cents a gallon more to produce in these here parts