Sponsored by:

Revenge is SWEET!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2005, 12:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
04' E55
Revenge is SWEET!

I am really pissed off to hear that LEADFOOT got keyed. Hopefully the story I am about to tell will cheer him up....

Last week when I was leaving work, I noticed my car had stuff all over it, as if someone spit on it. I didnt think much of it, and let it go. The next day, same thing......so I began to get IRATE! It was happening between 11am and 1pm, and then again from 3pm to 5pm.

The following Monday, I went to the parking garage, and had one of my friend park his Lincoln Navigator directly across from my car, and I hid in the back behing the limo tint windows. Just as a footnote, I am an Olympic Shot Putter and currently on the Olympic Bobslead Team preparing for the 2006 Winter Olympics, so I am a very physical guy. I am 6ft, 245lbs, and have a very, very bad temper.

Anyway, at around 12:45, I see some dirtbag walk by my car, stop, turn around, and proceed to spit on my car. The next thing I knew, I was out of the Navigator and all over this guy. I stood him up, pressed my forehead up against his nose, and threw a headbutt before he even knew what happened. He dropped like a rock, but I wasnt finished. I waited about 1 minute for him to wake up, and proceeded to scare the living **** out of him. I honestly believe he **** himself. I told him to lick the spit off my car, or that I would break all of his teeth. He did, but ended up bleeding on my car from his cracked nose. Then, I told him to remove his shirt, and clean my car totally off. He did.

I then had my friend take a picture of him with his digital camera, and walked him inside to security. He tried to claim battery, but as a vandlist, his word had very little credibility, and the security didn't even care. They placed his name on file.

I then learned what floor he worked on, and printed posters with his picture on it with a caption that read "I got caught Vandalising a Black Mercedes in the Garage, and this is part of my punishment". Something tells me his boss and co-workers arent going to be too impressed with this a-hole.

Isn't revenge SWEET!!!!!
Old 04-27-2005, 12:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 17 Likes on 3 Posts
2004 E320
Post them pics!!
Old 04-27-2005, 01:11 AM

If the pics get posted, something tells me this will be the most read, and cross-posted, thread ever on this forum...
Old 04-27-2005, 01:23 AM

I hope you have a good lawyer. If this guy took picture of his injuries and got a good lawyer this might be a vey expen$$ive revenge for you.

Originally Posted by E55 Rocket
I am really pissed off to hear that LEADFOOT got keyed. Hopefully the story I am about to tell will cheer him up....

Last week when I was leaving work, I noticed my car had stuff all over it, as if someone spit on it. I didnt think much of it, and let it go. The next day, same thing......so I began to get IRATE! It was happening between 11am and 1pm, and then again from 3pm to 5pm.

The following Monday, I went to the parking garage, and had one of my friend park his Lincoln Navigator directly across from my car, and I hid in the back behing the limo tint windows. Just as a footnote, I am an Olympic Shot Putter and currently on the Olympic Bobslead Team preparing for the 2006 Winter Olympics, so I am a very physical guy. I am 6ft, 245lbs, and have a very, very bad temper.

Anyway, at around 12:45, I see some dirtbag walk by my car, stop, turn around, and proceed to spit on my car. The next thing I knew, I was out of the Navigator and all over this guy. I stood him up, pressed my forehead up against his nose, and threw a headbutt before he even knew what happened. He dropped like a rock, but I wasnt finished. I waited about 1 minute for him to wake up, and proceeded to scare the living **** out of him. I honestly believe he **** himself. I told him to lick the spit off my car, or that I would break all of his teeth. He did, but ended up bleeding on my car from his cracked nose. Then, I told him to remove his shirt, and clean my car totally off. He did.

I then had my friend take a picture of him with his digital camera, and walked him inside to security. He tried to claim battery, but as a vandlist, his word had very little credibility, and the security didn't even care. They placed his name on file.

I then learned what floor he worked on, and printed posters with his picture on it with a caption that read "I got caught Vandalising a Black Mercedes in the Garage, and this is part of my punishment". Something tells me his boss and co-workers arent going to be too impressed with this a-hole.

Isn't revenge SWEET!!!!!
Old 04-27-2005, 01:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Expensive revenge or not....All I can say is YOU DA MAN.

Isn't revenge SWEET!!!!!
Great story! I love the part about making him clean his blood of your car with his shirt! That's exactly how that little ***** needed to be treated ..
Old 04-27-2005, 02:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

211 E55(sold) & 80cc shifter kart

Isn't revenge SWEET!!!!!
Allen I'm not gay, but I love you man! awesome story! and remember if that dirt bag tries to sue you I was there you didn't do any of that stuff you said on this forum,
Old 04-27-2005, 02:23 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2016 GLC300 sport
Sounds like BS.
Old 04-27-2005, 04:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'06 CLS55 AMG
Sounds like the fukr deserved it to me.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
'03 G500, '13 G63, '17 GLS63,
I dunno, sounds like BS. You'd have way too much to lose if this really happened.
But if its true, I'm totally on your side.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
2003 E55 & 2014 GL550
note to self...never flame E55 Rocket.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:14 PM

That should help you get in theOlympics.What was the point of that story?
Old 04-27-2005, 12:35 PM

E63, GT500
Mildly entertaining BS

JD
Old 04-27-2005, 12:43 PM

04' E55
Point was to try and make you feel better, since you were on the receiving end of the key job.......It was my way of providing you with some satisfaction, since chances are slim you will find the guy who keyed your car.

......thought I mentioned that in the opening line of my story.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:54 PM

That is true.Maybe it's the same guy;possibly the e55 terrorist.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:56 PM

04 E55 & 04 Armada
Post pics....this is funny..
Old 04-27-2005, 01:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
2003 E55 & 2014 GL550
Your wish.....
Attached Thumbnails Revenge is SWEET!-lickin-2.jpg  
Old 04-27-2005, 02:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

211 E55(sold) & 80cc shifter kart
Originally Posted by Jakpro1
Your wish.....

lolololololololoolololololololoolololololololoolol ol
Old 04-27-2005, 03:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 17 Likes on 3 Posts
2004 E320
Originally Posted by Jakpro1
Your wish.....

LMFAO!!!! You forgot to add the drops of blood!
Old 04-27-2005, 04:39 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W221
Owned!~!
Old 04-27-2005, 06:34 PM
Almost a Member!

Isn't revenge SWEET!!!!!
Sorry to be a buzzkill, but no - not in this case. First off, there are a lot of crazy fks out there who will pull a knife or worse a gun without too much provocation, especially if they've just had the **** beat out of them. Getting back at someone for spitting on your car isn't worth that kind of risk. Second, the guy could've had a bizarre medical condition that would've made your headbut a lethal blow. In most states, that means you'd be on the hook for manslaughter/murder. Third, if your headbut led to a freak accident, like the guy tripping, hitting his head and dying, there's a good chance you'd also be on the hook for manslaughter/murder (there's a case pending in Nevada right now where a guy pushed another guy, the second guy tripped, fell, died, and the first guy has been charged with murder). I started my fair share of fights when I was younger, but having a family has made me a lot more conservative and responsible. It's just a car.

There are a lot of other things you could've done to get revenge that wouldn't have been as risky. I once took a dump on the hood of a car of someone who pissed me off. Not proud of it, but it still cracks me up when I think of it.
Old 04-27-2005, 07:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 E55
Originally Posted by BMBW
There are a lot of other things you could've done to get revenge that wouldn't have been as risky. I once took a dump on the hood of a car of someone who pissed me off. Not proud of it, but it still cracks me up when I think of it.

That was you!!!!!???? You SOB!!!! I never got the stain off completely!! Not only did the car run like ***** after that - it smelled like *****!
Old 04-27-2005, 07:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
OK.......This has to be BS. How can I tell you ask? It's all here in this paragraph:
I waited about 1 minute for him to wake up, and proceeded to scare the living **** out of him. I honestly believe he **** himself. I told him to lick the spit off my car, or that I would break all of his teeth. He did, but ended up bleeding on my car from his cracked nose. Then, I told him to remove his shirt, and clean my car totally off. He did.
There is no way in hell I would make some dude lick my car....ever! Not only that....the dude is bleeding. So now you let some dude bleed on your car! lastly you make the dude wipe his blood off your car with his shirt!!! Holy cow.....no way....have you ever heard of swirl marks??? Good job....you would've been better off just scratching the car yourself!

No one that cares about their AMG would let this happen!

case closed.
Old 04-27-2005, 09:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'03 Yukon XL Denali, '06 Eclipse GS
Revenge is DEFINITELY sweet in any case. Nice job!
Old 04-27-2005, 11:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz

Isn't revenge SWEET!!!!!

if that story is real you quite possibly the biggest goof ball to own an E55.

you should be thrown in jail you classless reject. cracking a guys nose because he spit on your E-Class? Grow the heck up. what happened to evolution? missed a step i guess....

this forum has taken a turn for the worst. this really belongs on honda-tech.org. where do these people get the money to drive an E55?

let me guess you are now going to come crack my nose too....don't even try... you will be in jail and owe me a very large sum of money. just a nice warning in advance.
Old 04-28-2005, 02:44 AM

04' E55
HAHA! I love your analysis my friend. Good point, those swirl marks can be a ***** to get rid of.

But, in all honesty, I really did rock this dude pretty bad.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Revenge is SWEET!