MBenzNL august trip – now with some specials

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2005, 07:57 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
some slow@$$diesels
MBenzNL august trip – now with some specials

The next MBenzNL US installation trip is scheduled for August. This trip will go to Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle and Vancouver – other destinations might be possible but for now we stick to these 4 westcoast areas.

This time we offer a couple of modifications at a special discount price – these specials are ONLY valid for the upcoming US trip and ONLY when deposits are received before august 06 AND valid for those who order a self install kit before that same august 06.
We will (off course) pass on these specials to those who already paid their deposit for the upcoming US trip.

People with a W210 E55 can check the W210 section for the parts/modifications that we offer for the 210 bodystyle.

For the W211 we offer the following specials:
- new EURO spec DVD playing comand: 2250USD incl. 12 months warranty (normally 2500USD)
- new in-trunk navigation drive: 1150USD or 1300USD depending on the options that the car has and the need for a possible trunkliner and navigation drive bracket (normally 1750USD)
- a US spec comand (MP3 compatible) with intrunk navigation drive for the 2003 W211: 3100USD (normally 3500USD)
- indash 6-slot CD changer without MP3 playback: 350USD incl. 12 months warranty
- indash 6-slot CD changer with MP3 playback: 475USD incl. 12 months warranty
- power folding sidemirrors with mirror switch…the 2003 and up 211s have the ability to autofold the mirrors when locking the car (please note that the early 2003s that were manufactured in 2002 do not have this auto folding ability): 750USD (normally 850USD)

Furthermore we still offer the usual modifications (mail us for pricing):
- euro anti blind spot (convex) mirror glasses with auto diming driverside feature
- UHI and/or MHI (integrated) phonekits
- Ipod kits (for the 2005s and up)
- wood/leather steering wheels (different color combinations available)
- euro bumperstrips (without the US specific sidemarkers )
- bi xenon headlights
- active bi xenon headlight upgrade for cars with factory installed regular bi xenons
- leather airbags (limited colors available)
- lowering through stardiagnose of airmatic equipped cars
- 4way illuminated (AMG) doorsills (original mercedes)
- Mercedes Benz TV tuner (only in combination with the EURO comand)
- Mercedes Benz center rear monitor which we can also offer in combination with a US spec headunit (incase you have SAT radio installed and require DVD for the rear passengers). The rear monitor can only be installed in 2005 and up 211s in combination with the oldstyle centerconsole (which we offer as well)
…and whatever else that was offered by Mercedes as optional equipment…

Most of the people here are probably familiar with us and the way we work…for those who aren’t, please do a search on MBenzNL to read up on experiences that people had with us in the past.
Feel free to email us with whatever question you have or with possible orders: info@MBenzNL.com

greetingz,
Old 07-17-2005, 09:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 porsche 996tt Ruf, 2005 SL55 Renntech
how about a trip to south florida?
Old 07-17-2005, 10:56 PM

'04 E55
Are you planning a trip to DC area soon?
thnx
Old 07-18-2005, 01:47 AM

'06 E55
Any upcoming trips to Texas? Dallas, Austin, Houston....any city will do.
Old 07-18-2005, 04:55 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

some slow@$$diesels
Originally Posted by sporters78
how about a trip to south florida?
Everytime we post about a US trip - we get a fair amount of florida requests - but florida never seems to come through...I don't know what s up with that.
Originally Posted by SamE55
Are you planning a trip to DC area soon?
nope...but who knows...I might come to the eastcoast in october...
Originally Posted by Archi
Any upcoming trips to Texas? Dallas, Austin, Houston....any city will do.
Houston is likely to be visitted...

greetingz,
Old 07-18-2005, 05:42 AM

2004 E55 AMG
down under (australia)
Old 07-18-2005, 06:50 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Nothing MB related (sorry)
Sydney... yes, one of the places to visit soon.

greetingz,

BigSis
Old 07-18-2005, 01:16 PM

Does all these prices include installation?

Originally Posted by MBenzNL
The next MBenzNL US installation trip is scheduled for August. This trip will go to Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle and Vancouver – other destinations might be possible but for now we stick to these 4 westcoast areas.

This time we offer a couple of modifications at a special discount price – these specials are ONLY valid for the upcoming US trip and ONLY when deposits are received before august 06 AND valid for those who order a self install kit before that same august 06.
We will (off course) pass on these specials to those who already paid their deposit for the upcoming US trip.

People with a W210 E55 can check the W210 section for the parts/modifications that we offer for the 210 bodystyle.

For the W211 we offer the following specials:
- new EURO spec DVD playing comand: 2250USD incl. 12 months warranty (normally 2500USD)
- new in-trunk navigation drive: 1150USD or 1300USD depending on the options that the car has and the need for a possible trunkliner and navigation drive bracket (normally 1750USD)
- a US spec comand (MP3 compatible) with intrunk navigation drive for the 2003 W211: 3100USD (normally 3500USD)
- indash 6-slot CD changer without MP3 playback: 350USD incl. 12 months warranty
- indash 6-slot CD changer with MP3 playback: 475USD incl. 12 months warranty
- power folding sidemirrors with mirror switch…the 2003 and up 211s have the ability to autofold the mirrors when locking the car (please note that the early 2003s that were manufactured in 2002 do not have this auto folding ability): 750USD (normally 850USD)

Furthermore we still offer the usual modifications (mail us for pricing):
- euro anti blind spot (convex) mirror glasses with auto diming driverside feature
- UHI and/or MHI (integrated) phonekits
- Ipod kits (for the 2005s and up)
- wood/leather steering wheels (different color combinations available)
- euro bumperstrips (without the US specific sidemarkers )
- bi xenon headlights
- active bi xenon headlight upgrade for cars with factory installed regular bi xenons
- leather airbags (limited colors available)
- lowering through stardiagnose of airmatic equipped cars
- 4way illuminated (AMG) doorsills (original mercedes)
- Mercedes Benz TV tuner (only in combination with the EURO comand)
- Mercedes Benz center rear monitor which we can also offer in combination with a US spec headunit (incase you have SAT radio installed and require DVD for the rear passengers). The rear monitor can only be installed in 2005 and up 211s in combination with the oldstyle centerconsole (which we offer as well)
…and whatever else that was offered by Mercedes as optional equipment…

Most of the people here are probably familiar with us and the way we work…for those who aren’t, please do a search on MBenzNL to read up on experiences that people had with us in the past.
Feel free to email us with whatever question you have or with possible orders: info@MBenzNL.com

greetingz,
Old 07-18-2005, 04:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Get the Euro headunit with TV tuner- it will change your life. Almost as much as Tivo.
Old 07-18-2005, 04:23 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by 1fly55
Does all these prices include installation?
The prices mentioned as special offer, include installation - and reprogramming through Star where needed.

greetingz,

BigSis
Old 07-18-2005, 05:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'03 G500, '13 G63, '17 GLS63,
Let us all know if you can reflash the pre-2005 cars to function with the Ipod!!
Old 07-18-2005, 05:58 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

some slow@$$diesels
Originally Posted by chem0
down under (australia)
I will be in SYDNEY at the end of July/beginning of August...only for a few days though.

greetingz,
Old 07-18-2005, 06:07 PM

04 E55
Originally Posted by medici78
Let us all know if you can reflash the pre-2005 cars to function with the Ipod!!

Instead of Changing or replacing your command, why not just purchase the cd changer that is compatible with mp3s yet keeping your pre 2005 command and that way be able to play mp3s. For the price you pay for the ipod unit that connects to command, it's considerably the same range.

BigSis: I emailed you, but it possibly did not go through since I haven't received an email back. I will remail, cus you've always returned my mails within 12hrs considering your time difference.
Old 07-18-2005, 10:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by DerekFSU
Get the Euro headunit with TV tuner- it will change your life. Almost as much as Tivo.

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes and YES! I never thought I'd use the TV tuner and got it on a lark. HAH! I use it all the time! Especially on the road, long drives are SO much nicer when the wife can keep up with her TV shows. Also, the ability to catch the local news in the morning is a HUGE boon. I am thanking my lucky stars that Congress pushed the analog shut-off back to 2009. By THAT time I'll have a new car.
Old 07-18-2005, 10:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'03 G500, '13 G63, '17 GLS63,
Originally Posted by houston
Instead of Changing or replacing your command, why not just purchase the cd changer that is compatible with mp3s yet keeping your pre 2005 command and that way be able to play mp3s. For the price you pay for the ipod unit that connects to command, it's considerably the same range.
I'd get the MP3/CD-player regardless. I was thinking that would be an OK alternative, but its still not what I WANT. I would much prefer an Ipod interface.
Old 07-18-2005, 10:59 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

some slow@$$diesels
Originally Posted by houston
Instead of Changing or replacing your command,

BigSis: I emailed you, but it possibly did not go through since I haven't received an email back. I will remail, cus you've always returned my mails within 12hrs considering your time difference.
the ipod kit couldn't care less about what comand the car has...as long as it is a headunit with AUX input - the ipod kit is fine. It is the instrument cluster software and CAN protocol that makes the ipod kit compatible or not...

We received 160 mails yesterday...so it might take a bit longer before she replies...

greetingz,
Old 07-19-2005, 12:09 AM

E55
Does anyone other than me want Steve in Boston?? I saw a couple of plugs on here and in the CLS forum for DC and NYC, and I think we'd all pretty much do anything in the northeast.... But Steve says we're pretty lame on the "demand" curve, so if anyone in the northeast wants anything done, vote with your posts here!
Old 07-19-2005, 03:05 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by mrankovic
Does anyone other than me want Steve in Boston?? I saw a couple of plugs on here and in the CLS forum for DC and NYC, and I think we'd all pretty much do anything in the northeast.... But Steve says we're pretty lame on the "demand" curve, so if anyone in the northeast wants anything done, vote with your posts here!
I have quite a list of interested East Coast customers. The thing is: when we contact them for a trip Steve intends to make to the East Coast, we require a deposit to confirm the order. As soon as we know how many customers are participating, we can start arranging a flight from CA to NY area, or DC area, or wherever Steve's services are wanted.

Most East Coast customers (and the ones in FL) want to know dates first, and then commit... But we can't give dates if we don't know if the trip will be worth it!

Also - and this is something you have to take in consideration as well - Steve:
a) needs a place to work from. He can work outside, on any parking lot... but that is not something we prefer. Especially not when knowing that the interior of some cars has to be taken apart in order to install some goodies. Imagine it would rain...
b) may ask all participating customers to chip in for airfare, depending on how many confirmed orders we will have in the end.
c) performs the installs in a specific area. Customers will have to drive to him if they want to get some mods installed - Steve will NOT have the time to visit each and every customer personally. That will be too time consuming, and this way he would need at least a week, instead of a couple of days, to finish all installs.
d) The exact location depends on who will / can offer a garage for my brother to work in...

Anyways, as soon as we have time for an East Coast trip - and believe me, we will try to get that covered this year! - we will contact all guys / girls I have on my list.

greetingz,

BigSis
Old 07-19-2005, 03:08 AM

04 E55
the ipod kit couldn't care less about what comand the car has...as long as it is a headunit with AUX input - the ipod kit is fine. It is the instrument cluster software and CAN protocol that makes the ipod kit compatible or not...

We received 160 mails yesterday...so it might take a bit longer before she replies...

greetingz,
Steve: you musta read it wrong or I phrased it wrong.. I meant the ipod kit that makes it to the instrument cluster. pre 2005, It's not compatible (to my knowledge)

medici78 wanted to know if you can re-flash pre 2005 commands so that the ipod kit (one that is compatible so that it goes on the instrument cluster) would be compatible. AUX input will just get you audio (without control through command or info on the cluster) as you've said and I think majority of us know. So if anyone that has a command that is pre-2005, I thought it'd be better worth just replacing the cd-changer for the mp3 one if their main goal is to have mp3 compatiblity instead of changing COMMANDS just so they can integrate the ipod kit. But I guess some ppl just prefer to have ipod hooked up for as their own personal preference..
Old 07-19-2005, 07:56 AM

E55
Originally Posted by BigSis
I have quite a list of interested East Coast customers. The thing is: when we contact them for a trip Steve intends to make to the East Coast, we require a deposit to confirm the order. As soon as we know how many customers are participating, we can start arranging a flight from CA to NY area, or DC area, or wherever Steve's services are wanted.

Most East Coast customers (and the ones in FL) want to know dates first, and then commit... But we can't give dates if we don't know if the trip will be worth it!

Also - and this is something you have to take in consideration as well - Steve:
a) needs a place to work from. He can work outside, on any parking lot... but that is not something we prefer. Especially not when knowing that the interior of some cars has to be taken apart in order to install some goodies. Imagine it would rain...
b) may ask all participating customers to chip in for airfare, depending on how many confirmed orders we will have in the end.
c) performs the installs in a specific area. Customers will have to drive to him if they want to get some mods installed - Steve will NOT have the time to visit each and every customer personally. That will be too time consuming, and this way he would need at least a week, instead of a couple of days, to finish all installs.
d) The exact location depends on who will / can offer a garage for my brother to work in...

Anyways, as soon as we have time for an East Coast trip - and believe me, we will try to get that covered this year! - we will contact all guys / girls I have on my list.

greetingz,

BigSis

BigSis - I understand.... I'll commit when he is ready (I'm in Boston) - you have my details
Old 07-19-2005, 09:46 AM

2003 porsche 996tt Ruf, 2005 SL55 Renntech
your welcome to use my garage when and if you come to south florida :p
Old 07-19-2005, 11:31 AM

2004 E55 AMG
I will be in SYDNEY at the end of July/beginning of August...only for a few days though.

greetingz,
Rafal!!!
Tommaey!!!
where are you??? the man is comin to sydney!!
Old 07-19-2005, 01:11 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by chem0
Rafal!!!
Tommaey!!!
where are you??? the man is comin to sydney!!
Relax... he is just a man...

Not sure what you want to get done, but if you are 'in need', please email us at info@MBenzNL.com.

greetingz,

BigSis
Old 07-19-2005, 01:11 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by mrankovic
BigSis - I understand.... I'll commit when he is ready (I'm in Boston) - you have my details
Don't worry, Mark. We will be in touch.

greetingz,

BigSis
Old 07-19-2005, 07:56 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

some slow@$$diesels
Originally Posted by BigSis
Steve:
...erm...and get pulled out of the car I am working on by a cop...get thrown to the floor by another cop and have to sit there while 9 cops in total try to understand what I am trying to tell them we are doing there...

greetingz,

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MBenzNL august trip – now with some specials