W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63

Selling my E-55

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-30-2005 | 10:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'15 E350 4M Sport
Originally Posted by PizzOnKen
At 57 with six children and two grandchildren, many would say that Darwin isn't weeding jack! My genes are spreading everywhere. Wait, I’ve been down to Mass a few times……….Son?
I feel sorry for your family ... but your decendent 'weeds' with the weak genes will be replaced by those with a stronger gene pool. It just takes a little time ... maybe a few generations ... but then your seeds are dead. That is obvious.
Old 07-30-2005 | 11:31 PM

Hi, im selling my "E320" badge and looking to buy the "E 55 AMG" badge with the "V8 kompressor" badges on the sides.

Would you sell me your badges?

Also if anyone is interested in a E320 badge, let me know!
Old 07-31-2005 | 12:50 AM

'05 C55 Black/Black Lighting, Premium, NAV
Originally Posted by PizzOnKen
Je ne suis pas une grenouille. Je ne peux pas les tolérer. Continuez de deviner, âne !
Translation: I am not a frog. I cannot tolerate them. Continue to guess, ***!

I love google. Except where it says frog the troll probably means troll.

Mez
Old 08-08-2005 | 08:39 PM

2004 E55
PIZZONKEN:

Do I know You??
You seem to know me and my father with enough details that I can narrow it down to just a few people - WOW You got issues!!!

All MBWorld members: appreciate the support!!

BTW-$1350/month buys another investment home and mortgage (#10 in the stable so far!!)- more important to me than a car right now!!

PIZZONKEN: If this is a joke-give me a call - If you have issues - Why are you such a coward hiding your identity??
Old 08-08-2005 | 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by Kingman
You talk pretty tough, how'd you like to get your *** kicked in front of anyone who will watch, I'd enjoy knocking a few teeth down your throat, maybe lodging your adams apple to the back of your throat so you can't breath, maybe it would help cut back on all the **** you talk. Anytime little man!!!! I'll be looking for a response then I'll tell you where we can meet up. Just remember not everyone who drives nice cars are passive office boys with shiny shoes and ties, look out. HITMAN FIGHT GEAR.
Yeah, Yeah, Earhole the P.O.S.