Selling my E-55

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2005 | 02:45 PM

2004 E55
Selling my E-55

Hi board members:
Well the moment of truth has come-I need to unload my '04 E-55
I love this car and it has been an absolute blast to drive - but I'm knee deep in RE loans and need to dump the payment.

The facts:
Brilliant Silver-perfect condition- 24,850 miles
30 lease payments left @ $1275 + tax= $1352.32
Payout @ lease-end is $37,850

I will pay anyone $2500 Cash to take over the lease-I'm desperate!!

Can call me on my cell @561-309-9291 or work @ 561-842-0600
Old 07-20-2005 | 04:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55, GLS450, GL63, GLE350
What is the buy-out right now?
Old 07-20-2005 | 06:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C32 AMG 2002, C 63 AMG 2009
Wow, sorry to hear that. I am sure that someone "Will" jump on your offer.
Keep us posted
Old 07-20-2005 | 11:32 PM

05 E55, 03 Z4 3.0
www.swapalease.com
Old 07-20-2005 | 11:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 SL65 / 97 993tt /11 Suburban/ 2012 GTR (AMG è la mia Famiglia la Bestia è la mia protezione)
Sorry to hear about the situation...good luck on getting a buyer.
Old 07-23-2005 | 12:44 AM

2004 E55
Blown V8:

The payoff is approx $69,500 +/- but there is also a $2500 penalty to ending the lease. - I'll probably tell potential buyers I'd eat the penalty if they buy for $69,500. Don't know what the loan amt. is for this car- but anyone can assume the lease for $0 down and take over the payments. A better way to go as far as money out of your pocket.
Old 07-28-2005 | 12:09 AM

Ford Probe with MB rims.
Smile Post some pics

Hey, that sounds like a pretty good deal. Could you please post some pics? Preferably with you standing next to the car so we all can get a good idea of what an idiot of your caliber looks like (my guess is about 6’2’’- 6’3’’, salt and pepper hair and eyes very close together!). It sure is nice to know when I pull up next to an E55 in my Ford Probe that maybe I have more business being in that car then he does. Hell, I could carry that $1350 note. If you throw in the tube of glue you were sniffing the day you signed into that thing you may just have yourself a deal! Since your into real-estate and you seem pretty sharp I just may have a few acres near you in the 561 that would be perfect for a guy like yourself to develop (its even paved out already). Ken, you add validity to the old saying: “The difference between a porcupine and a MB is that with the porcupine THE *****S ARE ON THE OUTSIDE!” I’d like to know what your going to tell all the folks down at the “lodge” when they ask you where that sweet ride of yours is. Will you be honest and tell them that you couldn’t afford to keep it? You better not get rid of the car because that will confirm your identity. Maybe this is a good thing, maybe this will pull your feet back on the ground. I bet your father kept the same old Lincoln for years, pinched every penny and has a sweet nest egg to show for it. Why don’t you take a page from the old mans book. Later, Biouch!!
Old 07-28-2005 | 04:40 AM

Nothing
Originally Posted by PizzOnKen
Hey, that sounds like a pretty good deal. Could you please post some pics? Preferably with you standing next to the car so we all can get a good idea of what an idiot of your caliber looks like (my guess is about 6’2’’- 6’3’’, salt and pepper hair and eyes very close together!). It sure is nice to know when I pull up next to an E55 in my Ford Probe that maybe I have more business being in that car then he does. Hell, I could carry that $1350 note. If you throw in the tube of glue you were sniffing the day you signed into that thing you may just have yourself a deal! Since your into real-estate and you seem pretty sharp I just may have a few acres near you in the 561 that would be perfect for a guy like yourself to develop (its even paved out already). Ken, you add validity to the old saying: “The difference between a porcupine and a MB is that with the porcupine THE *****S ARE ON THE OUTSIDE!” I’d like to know what your going to tell all the folks down at the “lodge” when they ask you where that sweet ride of yours is. Will you be honest and tell them that you couldn’t afford to keep it? You better not get rid of the car because that will confirm your identity. Maybe this is a good thing, maybe this will pull your feet back on the ground. I bet your father kept the same old Lincoln for years, pinched every penny and has a sweet nest egg to show for it. Why don’t you take a page from the old mans book. Later, Biouch!!
Wow, but you are a nice friendly person, aren't you? Did his buying this car affect you in any way? If not, why worry about it? Maybe his circumstances have changed? Sometimes bad luck can turn your whole life around. Just be thankful you don't have to sell your car because of financial difficulties. No go back driving your Ford and feeling chuffed with yourself.
Old 07-28-2005 | 09:57 AM
Almost a Member!

05 Lamborghini gallardo, 05 Chevy silverado SS, 63 Impala lowrider
You talk pretty tough, how'd you like to get your *** kicked in front of anyone who will watch, I'd enjoy knocking a few teeth down your throat, maybe lodging your adams apple to the back of your throat so you can't breath, maybe it would help cut back on all the **** you talk. Anytime little man!!!! I'll be looking for a response then I'll tell you where we can meet up. Just remember not everyone who drives nice cars are passive office boys with shiny shoes and ties, look out. HITMAN FIGHT GEAR.
Old 07-28-2005 | 10:00 AM
Almost a Member!

05 Lamborghini gallardo, 05 Chevy silverado SS, 63 Impala lowrider
Didn't notice you live in B.C., that's too bad, won't get the chance to wreck your dumb ***.
Old 07-28-2005 | 10:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W215 CL600
The guy just wants to trash your thread, which he's done. Back to topic, good luck with the sale bro!
Old 07-28-2005 | 11:00 AM

i drive an ///M6
..."pizzonken" aka "bitter *****"--probably caught his old lady n@il'in some guy in the back of a 'benz(how's that limp-d*ck feel'in?), hence the hostility.....in this case, the "*****" isn't in the benz, he's from B.C., please ban him asap --unfortunate, Ken, sorry for the troubles hope it all works out for you soon.
Old 07-28-2005 | 11:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E 320
WOW!!!
Great first impression with that great first post A$$HOLE!!!!!!
Piece of ****!!!!
You dont make fun of people when they are in trouble....
You sound like the kind of person who would laugh at his own family members if they are in the same situation instead of helping them...
****** ******!!!
Have some respect you homo!!
Now get the fukk out b1tch!!!

Iron Sheik
Old 07-28-2005 | 02:13 PM

ML350 '06
Ken,

Do you know this guy or is he just starting trouble? Very strange that he would just attack you the way he did with no motive behind it. Even if he felt he was justified in doing so, I'm not condoning his remarks, but seems strange.

Nick

PS I hope you are able to sell your car though! Best of luck!
Old 07-28-2005 | 02:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63
does this look like a post by someone trying to conceal there real identity to anyone else?
Old 07-28-2005 | 04:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E 320
Originally Posted by deuce zer0
does this look like a post by someone trying to conceal there real identity to anyone else?
Maybe..... only the admins/moderators are able to find that out...

Iron Sheik
Old 07-28-2005 | 04:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C32 AMG 2002, C 63 AMG 2009
Wow, the "Nerve" of some people. Good luck with the sell of your car
Old 07-28-2005 | 11:55 PM

'05 C55 Black/Black Lighting, Premium, NAV
Wow. What a jerk. I hope he got banned. If it was a current member then trying to conceal their identity then they deserve to be banned too. Whatever this persons problem, kicking someone when they are down is about the lowest thing you can do. If he truly lives his life this way he will find himself in a hole one day with no one to help him out.

Ken:

Sorry for your misfortune. Best of luck.

Mez
Old 07-29-2005 | 09:24 AM

i drive an ///M6
be interesting to knowif it was an existing member and if they were banned, if and when moderators find out, they can pass the info on to us
Old 07-29-2005 | 10:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W203, W211, W219, W212
Join date: July 2005, number of post: 1, login name : intentionally associated with Ken..
This guy created an account solely to comment on Ken's.. I'd take it as a sick joke. Don't bother to ban him, he wouldn't say a single thing anymore.
Ken, good luck on your sale.

Last edited by 360_iti; 07-29-2005 at 10:19 AM.
Old 07-29-2005 | 05:41 PM

Ford Probe with MB rims.
Originally Posted by Kingman
You talk pretty tough, how'd you like to get your *** kicked in front of anyone who will watch, I'd enjoy knocking a few teeth down your throat, maybe lodging your adams apple to the back of your throat so you can't breath, maybe it would help cut back on all the **** you talk. Anytime little man!!!! I'll be looking for a response then I'll tell you where we can meet up. Just remember not everyone who drives nice cars are passive office boys with shiny shoes and ties, look out. HITMAN FIGHT GEAR.
Karate Kid, did my words to Ken hit a little close to home? I would never conclude that all MB owners were pencil-necks, just as I would never surmise after reading your letter that everyone on this forum is a moron. However, I would surmise that you tend to overreact because of the many douche hose whippings inflicted on you by your mum. You’re correct that the B.C. is far from Fagafornia, keep up the good work with the geography lessons. At my age you don’t fight………… you shoot! Sod off, ******!!!
Old 07-29-2005 | 06:08 PM

2002 CLK 55 AMG
Someone please BAN this guy already... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-30-2005 | 08:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'15 E350 4M Sport
Originally Posted by SFBAYCLK55AMG
Someone please BAN this guy already... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's just a troll to be ignored. Darwin will eventually weed him out anyway.

Rgds,
Norm
Old 07-30-2005 | 07:31 PM

E55
PizzOnKen is a Pomme Git....

Yeah that's right PizzOnKen.... You're game's up you f*&^ing pomme weasel.... You're not from B.C. Many from the US on the forum wouldn't had picked it up from your "Sod off ******" comment, but I can just see you with your poxy pomme accent saying that... So sod off our forum you jealous fukkwit
Old 07-30-2005 | 10:17 PM

Ford Probe with MB rims.
Originally Posted by noka
He's just a troll to be ignored. Darwin will eventually weed him out anyway.

Rgds,
Norm
At 57 with six children and two grandchildren, many would say that Darwin isn't weeding jack! My genes are spreading everywhere. Wait, I’ve been down to Mass a few times……….Son?

Je ne suis pas une grenouille. Je ne peux pas les tolérer. Continuez de deviner, âne !

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Selling my E-55