Rate Thread

Old 12-24-2006, 11:01 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by SCM3
Ill run any Benz, thanks bye....
Bring it and buy back.

I just ran (last week) a supercharded (stage 3?) M3 that was supposed to be pushing 450 at the wheels. My car weighs in at a good ton over that and I don't have that kind of HP, but I wiped light to lights with his ****. AS USUAL!! He stalled twice and burned the clutch once. we finally got in about 3 runs and it did not matter.
How would that POS do against mine at a track? Dunno. How would it do up to 150mph? Dunno. But, in real life and on rela streets? I wipe my baby's butt with M cars.
Old 12-25-2006, 05:27 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blown M3
Originally Posted by jangy
Bring it and buy back.

I just ran (last week) a supercharded (stage 3?) M3 that was supposed to be pushing 450 at the wheels. My car weighs in at a good ton over that and I don't have that kind of HP, but I wiped light to lights with his ****. AS USUAL!! He stalled twice and burned the clutch once. we finally got in about 3 runs and it did not matter.
How would that POS do against mine at a track? Dunno. How would it do up to 150mph? Dunno. But, in real life and on rela streets? I wipe my baby's butt with M cars.
Haha well then i guess you raced me because i am the only stage 3 in california... And that didnt happen because my car is getting some work done on it. Dont be soo proud of beating a stage 1 maybe a 2 but i doubt it because there are no stage 2 m3's in SD...... a stage 3 will hand your 63 its ***.. Unless you can pull some car lengths on the C6 ZO6 which i already know u can't...
Old 12-25-2006, 05:33 AM

Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Put your money where your mouth is. Put your **** on a trailer and bring it out here. If you lose, you pay for the trip and whatever amount you wanna bet. If you win, you win the bet and the cost to trailer it. Talk is cheap!
Hehe, ill run any mercedes for money also. Talk is cheap, its too bad i do thw action part better then the talking. Im expecting running a Merc that can at least turn a 140mph trap, if not its a waste...

I know all about Taza M3's car from over on e46. I've even talkd to him a few times through pm. It's a friggin beast! I'm just messing with him. His doesnt have 1000whp either. SLR's arent even that fast man, depending on what stage s/c you have and how much nitrous you run, you could probably beat one! Dont underestimate benz's though, just cuz you havent heard of them being out there doesnt mean they arent. I know of at least 3 10s E55's in my area. They just dont like other people to know that Just for fun, heres my friends 4 door 328 with 996whp. I know all about the turbo BMW's and they are definitely no joke!
www.bmwturbo328.com/newbuild/tunning1.wmv
Well, i will have 900+rwhp...

SLR wouldnt come close.

I dont underestimate benzes, i just dont like how cocky they have become.

I know ICS well and Ulysses' car is crazy.
Old 12-25-2006, 05:35 AM

Bring it and buy back.

Would you be willing to run for 1k? I will pay for your trip to LA, only to take your money.

Do you want to run a stock 997tt also?

Honestly to be talking about racing and driving a benz makes me laugh.
Old 12-25-2006, 07:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Looks like the E46fanatics crew has arrived.
Old 12-25-2006, 11:12 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55
Are the Mods Eggnogged?

Who let the trolls in?
Old 12-25-2006, 11:15 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55

Poor kid.....all that time/effort into a girly car that doesn't even make as much torque as a stock E55.........
Old 12-25-2006, 12:03 PM
Out Of Control!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by sdsilverm3
Looks like the E46fanatics crew has arrived.
Someone pls pass the butter for my . lol This is exactly what christmas is all about. LOL
Old 12-25-2006, 01:32 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by SCe46M3
Haha well then i guess you raced me because i am the only stage 3 in california... And that didnt happen because my car is getting some work done on it. Dont be soo proud of beating a stage 1 maybe a 2 but i doubt it because there are no stage 2 m3's in SD...... a stage 3 will hand your 63 its ***.. Unless you can pull some car lengths on the C6 ZO6 which i already know u can't...

He is the one that claimed stage 3 supercharged. Is it just his or do they all dig so poorly? At least keep the discussion on-topic and don't forget we are talking light to light here.

Congrats on having the ONLY stage 3 around. You need to tag it appropriatelty, as every M3 around claims that. Also, if you wanted a faster car, why not get Turbos? I just can't see a high revving car liking an SC
Old 12-25-2006, 01:34 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Would you be willing to run for 1k? I will pay for your trip to LA, only to take your money.

Do you want to run a stock 997tt also?

Sure, we can set something up. You are more than welcome to my money. What kind of race? Do we need to set it up for the M? I want to be fair and know you need a rolling start.

Sure, bring the 997TT out, too. Sad that it takes a GT to talk **** to my E55, doesn't it?
Old 12-25-2006, 01:38 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Nice to see you do at least lust after other cars as yours sits in the shop. Actually, I've only raced a C6 Z06 twice. Once on the big track at willows (I lapped him after 5 laps), and the second on Highland Valley, where he almost lost it at 150mph. I hope your little 3 series handles speed better than that.

You two M3 guys should get together and get your stories straight. Is there just one on the road at a time? Maye that is how you get your stats. On in the shop and one on the road = 1 in california?

Edit:
Mine isn't a 63, but that doesn't make a difference.
Let's see...hhmmmmm, 5.5.liter V8 with Supercharger vs a 3.6?liter inline six with Supercharger...why would I have no fear?

Funny, M3s are so concerned with trap speed and none of you mentin the actual 1/4mile times. Does it always take you 1/4mile to get up to speed?

Last edited by jangy; 12-25-2006 at 02:13 PM.
Old 12-25-2006, 01:40 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Nice, maybe now we can have some fun at the Fusion meets. All the M3s went running off last time just as the comparisons began.
Old 12-25-2006, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by ChicagoX
Poor kid.....all that time/effort into a girly car that doesn't even make as much torque as a stock E55.........
You are just so smart. The comparison is already funny enough V8 5.5 with a SC vs. a NA 3.2! Cant get much worse of a comparison, its funny such a big displacement and power adder Benz needs to do anything. Not to mention all the car's feel like boats and cant come in manual for a reason.

Sure, we can set something up. You are more than welcome to my money. What kind of race? Do we need to set it up for the M? I want to be fair and know you need a rolling start.

Sure, bring the 997TT out, too. Sad that it takes a GT to talk **** to my E55, doesn't it?
We can race whatever you would like. Rolling start wouldnt be fair to you, b/c our cars probably have a 20mph trap difference. Ill be preparing the car for the 1/4 mile tracks soon. LACR anyone?? What do E55's run over there?

Not really, i wish i had a M5/M6 to run you. You guys are the ones comparing the E55 to the world anyways.
Old 12-25-2006, 04:49 PM
Almost a Member!

Blown M3
He is the one that claimed stage 3 supercharged. Is it just his or do they all dig so poorly? At least keep the discussion on-topic and don't forget we are talking light to light here.

Congrats on having the ONLY stage 3 around. You need to tag it appropriatelty, as every M3 around claims that. Also, if you wanted a faster car, why not get Turbos? I just can't see a high revving car liking an SC
Thank you i like being the only 1 around... Because my car is fast enough for what i need. But i agree a turbo is alot more fun to drive on the street than a sc...but a SC is much better on the track.. But i wouldnt call a SC M3 a POS. You can't really compare a E63 to an M3 because they are used for 2 different purposes.. The luxury/speed of the E63 is amazing, i am actually thinking about going to Fletcher Jones and test driving one to use as my daily and just keep my M for the weekends..
Old 12-25-2006, 04:54 PM
Almost a Member!

Blown M3
Nice to see you do at least lust after other cars as yours sits in the shop. Actually, I've only raced a C6 Z06 twice. Once on the big track at willows (I lapped him after 5 laps), and the second on Highland Valley, where he almost lost it at 150mph. I hope your little 3 series handles speed better than that.

You two M3 guys should get together and get your stories straight. Is there just one on the road at a time? Maye that is how you get your stats. On in the shop and one on the road = 1 in california?

Edit:
Mine isn't a 63, but that doesn't make a difference.
Let's see...hhmmmmm, 5.5.liter V8 with Supercharger vs a 3.6?liter inline six with Supercharger...why would I have no fear?

Funny, M3s are so concerned with trap speed and none of you mentin the actual 1/4mile times. Does it always take you 1/4mile to get up to speed?

You at least have an ECU, pulley upgrade, headers etc...if you have an E55 right??? I raced an Evosport stage 2 E55 on PCH and it wasn't pretty... Because we normally go from a 40mph this way it determines which car is more powerful. It is hard for us to go from a dig with street tires.
Old 12-25-2006, 05:14 PM

2006 E55, 2007 GL450
Thumbs down

Well, i will have 900+rwhp...
Sure you will.
You made 503rwhp and a pathetic 350rwtq on boost. The numbers you swing around in your sig were on a 60-shot and race gas. Now you're claiming you'll bring another 400rwhp to the table?

****, you ran a blistering 11.9 at 123 (corrected to a 11.7 at 125)...you don't have much of an "e-dick" to brandish. Maybe you think that's fast. I think it's mid-pack...at best.
I dont underestimate benzes, i just dont like how cocky they have become.
Such an ironic comment coming from an M3 owner who feels the need to defend videos of an AMG vs. M5 that are being discussed on an MB board.

/waiting for SCe46M3 to jump in and cradle SCM3's nuts.

S.
Old 12-25-2006, 05:37 PM
Almost a Member!

Blown M3
Originally Posted by Snorman
Sure you will.
You made 503rwhp and a pathetic 350rwtq on boost. The numbers you swing around in your sig were on a 60-shot and race gas. Now you're claiming you'll bring another 400rwhp to the table?

****, you ran a blistering 11.9 at 123 (corrected to a 11.7 at 125)...you don't have much of an "e-dick" to brandish. Maybe you think that's fast. I think it's mid-pack...at best.
Such an ironic comment coming from an M3 owner who feels the need to defend videos of an AMG vs. M5 that are being discussed on an MB board.

S.
He didnt spray when he ran the 11.9. And if you use the correction for that day you will see the corrected times were not 11.7@125...do some more research. He doesnt have a SC anymore so i dont think you really know whats going on but u can keep specualting. Well my 507whp and 363wtq seems to be taking out your modded E55's pretty easily here in california..but then again the fastest i have ran was a stage 2. I havent even had to spray against an E55 yet... U let me know if there are any E55's in Newport that can run and i would love to run 1 for a comparo so we can end some discussion. We can bet however you want but when i spray i am over 600whp so ill let you try and set something up..and we can both PM each other our mods so it will be fair...does that sound good? So untill i loose to an E55 AMG they can keep cradling my nuts
Old 12-25-2006, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by Snorman
Sure you will.

S.

A prime example of a dumbass that doesnt know anything about the topic he is trying to include himself into. Just b/c you are on a Benz forum you think you can say anything without getting called out for your BS, wrong. Thats why im here....

That pathetic 350rwtq is plenty enough to take just about any E55 out there. You are just one of those fruit tarts that think TQ is everything. What do you make? A measly low 4xxrwhp?

The sig is old and i love it! It makes dumbasses like you wonder and think they have hope.

LACR 11.9@123 would easily be mid 11's@ high 12x at an East coast track. Not to mention with a ****ty 1.9x 60 foot and no traction on the track due to dust storms (see for yourself dummy). Oh and thats without squeezing....

Whats funny is a stage 2 E55 runs high 12's at 115mph at LACR....

So wheres your proof?
Old 12-25-2006, 06:37 PM

E55
Thank you i like being the only 1 around... Because my car is fast enough for what i need. But i agree a turbo is alot more fun to drive on the street than a sc...but a SC is much better on the track.. But i wouldnt call a SC M3 a POS. You can't really compare a E63 to an M3 because they are used for 2 different purposes.. The luxury/speed of the E63 is amazing, i am actually thinking about going to Fletcher Jones and test driving one to use as my daily and just keep my M for the weekends..
Are you shure your the only Stage 3 in Socal because Jeff Nguyen and Danny(Interlagos Blue) got there stage 3 done weeks back at Lucents Motors
Old 12-25-2006, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by LazyE55
Are you shure your the only Stage 3 in Socal because Jeff Nguyen and Danny(Interlagos Blue) got there stage 3 done weeks back at Lucents Motors
Yes they also got stage 3. However SCe46M3 car is lighter and still has more power then their's. A stage 3 car should be putting around 500rwhp not 450rwhp.
Old 12-25-2006, 06:52 PM

I have seen the stage 3 (blue) m3 at Lucent also....
Old 12-25-2006, 06:54 PM

Mercedes is gone physically, but still in my heart.
A
Whats funny is a stage 2 E55 runs high 12's at 115mph at LACR....

So wheres your proof?
I'm certainly not in this argument because of any car I own that can blow anyone away, but I think you just might be looking at a W210 E55. The W211 E55 ran a 12.39 completely stock as per Road&Track's numbers. So I don't really know where you get high 12's at 115mph.

Look on this page, it's a RENNtech Stage 1 (Includes the ECU, pulley) and he also has a K&N drop in filter. This car ran 11.66 at 120.41.

http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Be...lip-10601.html

I'm not saying who would beat who in a race, that's upto you guys to figure out on the track, but before you go off saying E55s run high 12s, you might want to get your facts straight. There's your proof.
Old 12-25-2006, 07:08 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Taza M3 is not s/c anymore, he is turbo. As for boosted M3's, they trap high but for some reason never good ET's But we all know that its who crosses the finish line first, not how fast you cross it so traps mean absolutely nothing in a 1/4 mile race. Its only when you run from a roll or to higher speeds that your trap speeds become a factor.

Like I said before, there are plenty of E55's out here on the east coast that will laugh at a mid 11s pass. Unless you're running low 10's, you dont stand a chance. I dont even have much done to my CLK55 (full interior and no nitrous) and I can beat those stage 3 M3's with spray in the 1/4. I will most likely be running an idiot in a bone stock E39 M5 for money pretty soon and i'll be sure to get it on video. Free money.
Old 12-25-2006, 07:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

That pathetic 350rwtq is plenty enough to take just about any E55 out there. You are just one of those fruit tarts that think TQ is everything. What do you make? A measly low 4xxrwhp?
Taza, I've agreed with you before and will agree with you again. The TQ figure means nothing once up to speed. This used to be a hot topic with the domestic vs Honda guys with the HP and weight ratio winning out every single time. Stock E55's make around 420whp with about 1k lbs disadvantage. Sorry guys advantage M3 stage 3.
Old 12-25-2006, 07:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I'm in LA and I love the drive down to Newport so I'm down to run if any of you guys want to. I'm not claiming anything I would just rather have a nice, fast luxury car rather than an M box with $15k+ worth of mods dropped into it. Both cars are awesome in their own respect, but I just prefer the former. If I lose, I lose. If I win, I win. At the end of the day, my car is mine and your car is yours. Oh yeah, and believe it or not, our dicks stay the same size regardless of the outcome, so all of you chill out. I'm getting back into town on the 30th. Im kind of busy until the 2nd of the new year. Anytime after that, I'm down.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: M3 guys looking for a "challenge"