Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Here's a nice video for you, Gustav:

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-02-2005, 11:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS55 AMG
Here's a nice video for you, Gustav:

Enjoy it. I did...

Can't touch dis:

Still wanna brag about how your M5/6 will do against modded Mercedes? Fine, let's see that video of one pulling a sub-11 second 1/4.
Old 11-03-2005, 02:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AC Schnitzer E46
That is HOTTTTTTTTT

What are the specs!?
Old 11-03-2005, 02:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
if an m5 is tuned to this level
i wonder after how many runs until the engine will go boom :p
the smg transmission cooks itself
the launch control will permanently become disabled and will not work anymore...ever :v
Old 11-03-2005, 03:03 AM

another pointless thread just making trouble and asking for trolls.

Improviz i think you like all the trolls on this board becasue argueing with them gives you something to do.

i see your now trolling at m5board, thats certainly going to help the situation with this board.

Last edited by reggid; 11-03-2005 at 03:08 AM.
Old 11-03-2005, 05:36 AM

SL65/BENTLEY GT
Cool

Awesome times. Improv, what are the modds on those E55's?
Old 11-03-2005, 07:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 W210 E55->2003 R230 SL500->2004 W211 E55->2007 997TT+2007 E63->2010 GLK350->2012 E550 4matic
Well thanks, don't think one can ever tune an M5 to this level.
Old 11-03-2005, 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by W210
Well thanks, don't think one can ever tune an M5 to this level.
the m5 could be made faster but the engine would have less factory components than the e55 and with FI a neccessity a bit pricey.
Old 11-03-2005, 10:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by reggid
Interesting that you chose not to criticize me, for posting a video of an AMG in a Mercedes forum, but chose not to criticize Gustave for posting BMW videos in a Mercedes forum. Your bias is showing through very clearly, reg. One does not need to be a rocket scientist to see which side of the fence you are on.

Improviz i think you like all the trolls on this board becasue argueing with them gives you something to do.
No, I would be very happy if trolls like you would disappear. And in the world of reg, I see that only Mercedes enthusiasts qualify as "trolls"....how unbiased of you.

i see your now trolling at m5board, thats certainly going to help the situation with this board.
Again you spring to the defense of a BMW troll, and again your hypocrisy and bias show through as clear as day...to you, it is perfectly fine for Gustav to post BMW videos here, in a Mercedes forum, but if I dare to post Mercedes videos in his BMW forum, I am "trolling".

Or perhaps you could explain why you feel it's perfectly fine for Gustav to post BMW videos here, but is a bad thing for me to post Mercedes videos at Gustav's BMW forum??

Your agenda becomes more clear with each passing post. Thank you for clearly exposing your biases and hypocrisy for all to see.
Old 11-03-2005, 11:31 AM

02 C32R
thanks for posting that video, awesome run!
Old 11-03-2005, 01:02 PM

That was great! Do you know the Mods?

Originally Posted by Improviz
Enjoy it. I did...

Can't touch dis:

Still wanna brag about how your M5/6 will do against modded Mercedes? Fine, let's see that video of one pulling a sub-11 second 1/4.
Old 11-03-2005, 01:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
AMG E55, Stage 1, Strait Pipe from Primary Cats
Awesome Vid

Last edited by Vader55; 11-03-2005 at 01:22 PM.
Old 11-03-2005, 01:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CL500
thats dereks car (derekfsu on here) and he actually just got a new m5 also. chk the e55 section for more info
Old 11-03-2005, 08:45 PM

Interesting that you chose not to criticize me, for posting a video of an AMG in a Mercedes forum, but chose not to criticize Gustave for posting BMW videos in a Mercedes forum. Your bias is showing through very clearly, reg. One does not need to be a rocket scientist to see which side of the fence you are on.

No, I would be very happy if trolls like you would disappear. And in the world of reg, I see that only Mercedes enthusiasts qualify as "trolls"....how unbiased of you.

Again you spring to the defense of a BMW troll, and again your hypocrisy and bias show through as clear as day...to you, it is perfectly fine for Gustav to post BMW videos here, in a Mercedes forum, but if I dare to post Mercedes videos in his BMW forum, I am "trolling".

Or perhaps you could explain why you feel it's perfectly fine for Gustav to post BMW videos here, but is a bad thing for me to post Mercedes videos at Gustav's BMW forum??

Your agenda becomes more clear with each passing post. Thank you for clearly exposing your biases and hypocrisy for all to see.
i am not criticising you for posting the video more so the title of the thread is 'simply asking for 'trouble.
I have not citising Gustav becasue from the posts i've seen he hasn't seemed to be an a$$ hole about the subject matter and plus alot of members wanted to see the videos.
IMO Its also ok for you to post on M5board, but in a manner that doesn't antagonize
Old 11-03-2005, 10:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
i am not criticising you for posting the video more so the title of the thread is 'simply asking for 'trouble.
As is usual, you simply try to lie your way out of it, but you were plainly criticizing me *not* for the title of the thread, but for simply posting it. Here is what you wrote:

Nothing about the title there, reggie; you were going after me for the mere act of posting it, and calling the thread itself pointless. The thread is posting the video, reggie, ergo if the thread is pointless, the video is pointless.

I have not citising Gustav becasue from the posts i've seen he hasn't seemed to be an a$$ hole about the subject matter
Which is subjective, and again you show your hypocrisy and bias: the thread I posted at m5board accurately noted that Gustav has taken to posting videos there, and that I was posting one in return.

and plus alot of members wanted to see the videos.
And you speak for all of them, yes? But you conveniently manage to ignore the multiple members who have complained about his posts, now don't you, reggie?

IMO Its also ok for you to post on M5board, but in a manner that doesn't antagonize
And yet you singled me, only me, not gustav, out for criticism, and called me, only me, a name for doing the exact thing gustav is doing.

Thus again demonstrating your hypocrisy and bias. Keep up the good work; makes my rebuttals that much easier.
Old 11-03-2005, 10:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
some
oh snap that is fast

mark
Old 11-03-2005, 11:34 PM

damn those are some sick *** AMG's, i bet it sucks as a daily driver though haha (gas must be 500 a week) haha. nice vid
Old 11-04-2005, 12:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2002 C32 Black/Charcoal
As is usual, you simply try to lie your way out of it, but you were plainly criticizing me *not* for the title of the thread, but for simply posting it. Here is what you wrote:

Nothing about the title there, reggie; you were going after me for the mere act of posting it, and calling the thread itself pointless. The thread is posting the video, reggie, ergo if the thread is pointless, the video is pointless.

Which is subjective, and again you show your hypocrisy and bias: the thread I posted at m5board accurately noted that Gustav has taken to posting videos there, and that I was posting one in return.

And you speak for all of them, yes? But you conveniently manage to ignore the multiple members who have complained about his posts, now don't you, reggie?

And yet you singled me, only me, not gustav, out for criticism, and called me, only me, a name for doing the exact thing gustav is doing.

Thus again demonstrating your hypocrisy and bias. Keep up the good work; makes my rebuttals that much easier.
Duuuuuuuuuuudeee: Just go take the freaaaagggggginnnngg LSAT and be done with it. You are obviously a lawyer trapped in the frustrated body of whatever it is that you do. Seriously bud, fulfill your destiny and do what makes you happy. It's like the engineer that spends all his time posting on the artists' site. . . Time to reevaluate the career choices maaaaannnnngo.

BTW: The vids were great.
Old 11-04-2005, 12:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by Vomit
Duuuuuuuuuuudeee: Just go take the freaaaagggggginnnngg LSAT and be done with it. You are obviously a lawyer trapped in the frustrated body of whatever it is that you do. Seriously bud, fulfill your destiny and do what makes you happy. It's like the engineer that spends all his time posting on the artists' site. . . Time to reevaluate the career choices maaaaannnnngo.

BTW: The vids were great.
LOL!
Old 11-04-2005, 02:55 AM

As is usual, you simply try to lie your way out of it, but you were plainly criticizing me *not* for the title of the thread, but for simply posting it. Nothing about the title there, reggie; you were going after me for the mere act of posting it, and calling the thread itself pointless. The thread is posting the video, reggie, ergo if the thread is pointless, the video is pointless.
Incase you weren’t aware the pointless thread comment is aimed at the thread you made on this forum.
In regards to that the title is what would attract the trolls, not the video itself, so the content is not pointless despite it having already been posted in the e55 forum. The thread is pointless because all its ever going to do is attract Gustav back and you have shown your dislike of him, omitting the sarcastic title would not make it pointless because there would be a chance of people discussing the contents it in a civil manner (aka not BMW Vs Mercedes) !! I don’t believe I ever objected to anyone else posting videos of the same kind, so your claim about me objecting to you simply posting a video of a Mercedes in a Mercedes forum is laughable, its clearly the title that drove my decision to post.

. Which is subjective, and again you show your hypocrisy and bias: the thread I posted at m5board accurately noted that Gustav has taken to posting videos there, and that I was posting one in return.
I mentioned the M5board purely because you were trolling which makes you a hypocrite, does it not?

Firstly alot is not the same as all, and secondly the fact that many people had commented obviously meant they watched it and I don’t think many would have been forced to watch it. They made a conscious decision to download it. Does this not mean that wanted to watch it?

I singled you out because your post was purely aimed at stirring the pot, IMO he had better intentions.
Old 11-04-2005, 10:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 W210 E55->2003 R230 SL500->2004 W211 E55->2007 997TT+2007 E63->2010 GLK350->2012 E550 4matic
Thumbs down The Mujahideen posting on MB forums

But course they are biased! They are clearly engaged in their jihad struggling to further the Bangle cause. :v
Old 11-04-2005, 10:26 AM

2014 E350 Sport, 2015 ML350 4Matic
Take it offline, reg. Reading the replies here, it seems as a hostage audience we really don't care about your verbal masturbation. So let us have the thread back and use it for good.

Vomit, right on!!

JPOG
Old 11-04-2005, 11:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Whatever keys I grab first...
MB should have "OWN3D" awards-- clearly Improviz would reign supreme.
Old 11-04-2005, 11:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
As is usual, you simply try to lie your way out of it, but you were plainly criticizing me *not* for the title of the thread, but for simply posting it. Nothing about the title there, reggie; you were going after me for the mere act of posting it, and calling the thread itself pointless. The thread is posting the video, reggie, ergo if the thread is pointless, the video is pointless.
Incase you weren't aware the pointless thread comment is aimed at the thread you made on this forum.
Duh...really?? Wow, I guess I hadn't noticed that, even though I plainly referred to it in my previous post Comprehension problems? No, simply more wriggling and twisting to, as usual, disavow what you already wrote, because you're trying to mask your obvious bias. But it's too late, reggie; your bias plainly shows in your previous posts, and no amount of twisting or evasion will hide that you have already written.

In regards to that the title is what would attract the trolls, not the video itself, so the content is not pointless despite it having already been posted in the e55 forum.
And again, your bias rings through loud and clear. Why is it any less provocative of Gustav to come here and post his video with a poll asking "which one won"? This was clearly a provocative act, which you could see were you not so biased towards Gustav and BMW and against myself and Mercedes.

As I said before: you are making my work easy for me.

The thread is pointless because all its ever going to do is attract Gustav back
Which certainly doesn't seem to bother you; you have lodged zero complaints about his trolling posts, but multiple complaints about my response posts, so please don't try to convince anyone that you have some sort of problem with Gustav posting here; you have made it quite clear that insofar as you areconcerned, Gustav can post to his heart's content, but that if I raise a murmer of protest or post a video, you're up in my face.

And now you would try to convince people that you're not biased in this matter? Sorry, reggie, but as the old adage goes: actions speak louder than words, and your actions are fairly well screaming here.

Lastly, I don't need to "attact Gustav back"; he has been here for some time now, of his own accord, trolling without a murmer of complaint from you.

I don't believe I ever objected to anyone else posting videos of the same kind,
You certainly have never done so with your dear friend Gustav, now have you? No, it is only when we respond or engage in the same sort of behavior in HIS forum that you get annoyed. No bias there....

so your claim about me objecting to you simply posting a video of a Mercedes in a Mercedes forum is laughable, its clearly the title that drove my decision to post.
And clearly, the title of Gustav's post and the sarcastic, provocative manner in which he chose to do it, via a poll, did NOT drive any decision of yours to post. Meaning that for all of your crocodile tears about my posting a Mercedes video in a Mercedes forum in response to Gustav's posting, it is only when ***I*** post something *PRO-Mercedes* with a provocative title that you suddenly get concerned about trolling and responses. What is laughable here is that you ry to wriggle and twist out of it when your words are right there on the screen for all to see. Pathetic, even by your standards.

I mentioned the M5board purely because you were trolling which makes you a hypocrite, does it not?
Remarkably inept and lame...so if someone strikes me and I strike them back, am I guilty of self defense or am I guilty of assault? Clearly, I went there IN RESPONSE to Gustav's trolling, which does not bother you one bit, but of course, MY posting there does. More bias.

Firstly alot is not the same as all, and secondly the fact that many people had commented obviously meant they watched it and I don't think many would have been forced to watch it.
A lot is not the same as none, either. And, as I now point out to you for the second time so that you can ignore, a lot of people have complained about Gustav's actions, both in this forum and in the other forums onthis board where he has similarly trolled, which you conveniently ignore in yourrelentless campaign to support Gustav's trolling and to quash my responses to it. That's OK, though, keep it up: it is rather fun to, at longlast, rip away the veneer that you've tried to paste over your true intentions.

They made a conscious decision to download it. Does this not mean that wanted to watch it?
This assumes that all of the people who complained about Gustav's trolling postwatched the video, which is not supported by the facts. THere are people whocomplained who gave no indication of having watched the video. Nice try, but nocigar. And again you try to sweep under the rug that I am by no means the onlyperson in this post OR in the multiple trolling posts that Gustav has producedin these forums, but again, the facts show that every single post of this typethat he's done here has been met by complaints, which of course you ignore,because you have only one objective: supporting Gustav and bashing me.

I singled you out because your post was purely aimed at stirring the pot, IMO he had better intentions.
Which, again, shows that you are hopelessly biased: Gustav's posts are only to inform, but mine are to "stir the pot"; Gustav's intentions are pure, mine are evil. Thank you for continuing to demonstrate your lack of intellectual honesty in this debate.
Old 11-04-2005, 06:00 PM

Duh...really?? Wow, I guess I hadn't noticed that, even though I plainly referred to it in my previous post Comprehension problems? No, simply more wriggling and twisting to, as usual, disavow what you already wrote, because you're trying to mask your obvious bias. But it's too late, reggie; your bias plainly shows in your previous posts, and no amount of twisting or evasion will hide that you have already written.

And again, your bias rings through loud and clear. Why is it any less provocative of Gustav to come here and post his video with a poll asking "which one won"? This was clearly a provocative act, which you could see were you not so biased towards Gustav and BMW and against myself and Mercedes.

As I said before: you are making my work easy for me.

Which certainly doesn't seem to bother you; you have lodged zero complaints about his trolling posts, but multiple complaints about my response posts, so please don't try to convince anyone that you have some sort of problem with Gustav posting here; you have made it quite clear that insofar as you areconcerned, Gustav can post to his heart's content, but that if I raise a murmer of protest or post a video, you're up in my face.

And now you would try to convince people that you're not biased in this matter? Sorry, reggie, but as the old adage goes: actions speak louder than words, and your actions are fairly well screaming here.

Lastly, I don't need to "attact Gustav back"; he has been here for some time now, of his own accord, trolling without a murmer of complaint from you.

You certainly have never done so with your dear friend Gustav, now have you? No, it is only when we respond or engage in the same sort of behavior in HIS forum that you get annoyed. No bias there....

And clearly, the title of Gustav's post and the sarcastic, provocative manner in which he chose to do it, via a poll, did NOT drive any decision of yours to post. Meaning that for all of your crocodile tears about my posting a Mercedes video in a Mercedes forum in response to Gustav's posting, it is only when ***I*** post something *PRO-Mercedes* with a provocative title that you suddenly get concerned about trolling and responses. What is laughable here is that you ry to wriggle and twist out of it when your words are right there on the screen for all to see. Pathetic, even by your standards.

Remarkably inept and lame...so if someone strikes me and I strike them back, am I guilty of self defense or am I guilty of assault? Clearly, I went there IN RESPONSE to Gustav's trolling, which does not bother you one bit, but of course, MY posting there does. More bias.

A lot is not the same as none, either. And, as I now point out to you for the second time so that you can ignore, a lot of people have complained about Gustav's actions, both in this forum and in the other forums onthis board where he has similarly trolled, which you conveniently ignore in yourrelentless campaign to support Gustav's trolling and to quash my responses to it. That's OK, though, keep it up: it is rather fun to, at longlast, rip away the veneer that you've tried to paste over your true intentions.

This assumes that all of the people who complained about Gustav's trolling postwatched the video, which is not supported by the facts. THere are people whocomplained who gave no indication of having watched the video. Nice try, but nocigar. And again you try to sweep under the rug that I am by no means the onlyperson in this post OR in the multiple trolling posts that Gustav has producedin these forums, but again, the facts show that every single post of this typethat he's done here has been met by complaints, which of course you ignore,because you have only one objective: supporting Gustav and bashing me.

Which, again, shows that you are hopelessly biased: Gustav's posts are only to inform, but mine are to "stir the pot"; Gustav's intentions are pure, mine are evil. Thank you for continuing to demonstrate your lack of intellectual honesty in this debate.
blah blah blah Whatever..........you do a good job of putting the blame on others by claiming bias and trying to insult others, but answer this, so what if i am biast, it doesn't change what you did does it? so really you are only convincing yourself by rambling on like you've always done that your achieving any good on this board and it would be friendlier without you, and it wouldn't suprise me if many trolls would be posting less.

please refer to this thread for opinions of well respected members
https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...light=improviz

btw assault is not the best example. Sure you are allowed to defend yourself with a reasonable amount of force if someone attacks you. but if someone robs you or steals your car you can't rob them or steal there car in self defence. His post was not aiming at you so why take it as a personal attack where did he "strike" you (your are not this forum and the spokesman of MB and are not the centre of the universe) and as much as think your a troll crusader your kidding yourself. This clearly shows me that you agree you were trolling at M5board and need to find a BS way to justify your hypocrisy.

btw, you might as well stop the biast comments becasue i don't care whether anyone thinks and its not the point of the thread, i would also like to save you some typing.
Old 11-04-2005, 08:14 PM

so besides all the back and forth talk what are the mods on that kleeman? brabus?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Here's a nice video for you, Gustav: