W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Gustav the hypocrite:

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 11-04-2005, 10:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS55 AMG
Gustav the hypocrite:

This guy kills me. First, last April, there was this episode of his banning Hillman for posting favorable stuff about E55's over at his M5 board...while at the same time, he was busy trolling here constantly.

And now, we have him in our kill stories forum, where he has posted several BMW M5/M6 videos lately...so what does he do when I, in response, go to his M5 board's "Race Stories" forum and post Derek's 10.9 second E55 video?

Move it to his off-topic forum:
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=61358

Moderators, can we get a bit of fair and equal treatment? I don't see why this guy should get a pass in our forums while simultaneously playing the Net **** to anyone from here who does the same thing over there.
Old 11-04-2005, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by Improviz
This guy kills me. First, last April, there was this episode of his banning Hillman for posting favorable stuff about E55's over at his M5 board...while at the same time, he was busy trolling here constantly.

And now, we have him in our kill stories forum, where he has posted several BMW M5/M6 videos lately...so what does he do when I, in response, go to his M5 board's "Race Stories" forum and post Derek's 10.9 second E55 video?

Move it to his off-topic forum:
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=61358

Moderators, can we get a bit of fair and equal treatment? I don't see why this guy should get a pass in our forums while simultaneously playing the Net **** to anyone from here who does the same thing over there.

Im with Improv on this one. Can be give gastav the same treatment?
Old 11-04-2005, 11:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g

Sorry, but the Soup **** episode was one the other night :p
Old 11-04-2005, 11:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG
improviz talking about Gustav is so yesterday.... and its not even worth of a few posts.. lets move on.
Old 11-04-2005, 11:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by BoBcanada
improviz talking about Gustav is so yesterday.... and its not even worth of a few posts.. lets move on.
Oh, come on, it's fun...and besides, he's back, today!!
Old 11-04-2005, 11:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG
arite then... yeah he sucks.... and i really like how they like to compare M5 to Lambos, f430, AND new Z06 .... I really think they should calm down about comparing 4door sedan to a exotic cars....

Oh and although M5 is a very nice car, and soon i will trade my ML350 in, i was thinking either to get another E55 or M5 and I'm defenetly going with E55. Just because i like the torque of that beast... and it will stay as long as it shall live!! :v PLus kleemann stage 2 will kill any m5 on the highway or trafic light...while M5 driver gonna use his launch control and press M button.

Troll on.

Last edited by BoBcanada; 11-04-2005 at 11:48 PM.
Old 11-05-2005, 07:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E350
Improviz i think these are the shortest replies youve ever typed in my one year of membership here.
Old 11-05-2005, 07:52 AM

2005 E55
Send him my way. Derek would obliterate him, I would just send him home crying.
Old 11-05-2005, 10:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by DancingBenzos
Improviz i think these are the shortest replies youve ever typed in my one year of membership here.
Roflmao! True dat...but in this case the facts don't just speak for themselves, they shout, so I can slide a bit!
Old 11-05-2005, 12:22 PM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
If all of Gustav's posts were moved over to the off topic forum, I would never get to read your rebuttals and I enjoy seeing you tear apart his so called unbiased videos :p

Take it as a compliment that he is afraid to show your posts in his own house in the general population.
Old 11-05-2005, 07:45 PM
MBH

2005 E55 Delivered 01/07/05
Hey gang what we should all be asking is does this JERK even own a benz???? If not what is he doing on this forum bothering the S*&# out of all of us???

Help me out here
Old 11-05-2005, 07:47 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by MBH
Hey gang what we should all be asking is does this JERK even own a benz???? If not what is he doing on this forum bothering the S*&# out of all of us???

Help me out here
I don't have a Benz!
Old 11-05-2005, 08:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
2003 E55 & 2014 GL550
Hey seriously....when are the 6.3's gonna start showing up anyway. I know S63 will be the first right? When are the other cars getting it? Is the SL gonna be after the S.

Let's get this thing over one way or the other....I am sick of this *****.
Old 11-05-2005, 08:15 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by Jakpro1
Hey seriously....when are the 6.3's gonna start showing up anyway. I know S63 will be the first right? When are the other cars getting it? Is the SL gonna be after the S.

Let's get this thing over one way or the other....I am sick of this *****.
Will it be the first 63?
Wasn't the W215 the first Mercedes out with the 65?
Old 11-05-2005, 09:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 E55 & 2014 GL550
So when do they roll out the 07 models anyway....bout June right?

Actually blows as S63 will be a heavier tank and I am sure we will be seeing Gustav video as soon as he can get his hands on it.

Can't wait for E63....like I said, let's just get this over with, if it beats it stock to stock....fine, but enough already.
Old 11-05-2005, 09:39 PM

'10 Panamera S, '06 AMG CLS55, '07 Miata MX5, '02 MB SPRINTER, '99 Spec Miata Race Car (2X)
Hey guys - At one point we owned the fastest 4-door car in the States. Great while it lasted. Now the M5 is faster. The king is dead - long live the king!

...............or so it seems

WHOA THERE TRIGGER - JUST WAIT A BIT - wasnt it KK himslef who said the M5 lacks low end grunt!
https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/125662-got-e55-back-bodyshop-new-appreciation.html

That to enjoy the new M5's awesome performance he has to risk losing his license? Driving it at speeds that get you into serious trouble. I mean the M5 boards are a buzz about the transformation in the engine that happens between 7,000 and 8,000 RPM ....say what????!!!!!

And isnt it precisely the low end stomp factor that we love so much in our E55's? Just bustin it loose anytime, even from idle!

So then I just have to ask the obvious question ....... why the rush to get your hands on the new E63? Just so you can be faster??????

Going the NA route as per the M5 and new E63, we are all going to give up some low end squirt and fun factor, in return for some top end numbers that we will seldom ever use. Not sure that makes a lot of sense to me!

For now, from everything I have read on all the cars available in the USA, including the new M5, I still feel awesomely confident that my bone stock E55 is going to eat most for lunch in the real world - haulin' *** from light to light. (yeah its a Florida thing!)

So color me strange, but I am in no rush to get the 63 engine - in fact I will make sure that I pick up one of the last 55K engines in an E or CLS, just before the 63 arrives........ but then of course I have been know to change my mind!!!haha!

Siswati
Old 11-05-2005, 09:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'99 C230 K
actually the E55 is faster 0-60 and in 1/4 mile than the M5. the only reason most magazines score BMW higher is because it supposedly has superior handling.
Old 11-05-2005, 10:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 E55 & 2014 GL550
HA, never said I was gonna buy one.....just want bragging rights.

It's human nature my friend. Why do men play in the NFL, why would Lance put his body through the physical torture year after year, why do we play cat and mouse nearly once a day on the way to work.....the will to win. It's what separates the winners from those who settle. It's why you are a successful man Sis.....come onnnnn, you know this.

I don't think there is a man on this forum that will pump his fist in the air and honestly shout "I'm #2 baby....yeah!" Gus is taunting and it fires the drive to win in all of us.
Old 11-06-2005, 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by MBH

Help me out here
That is un-called for!
Gustav is not a jerk, you apparently are for making such a statement!
He is posting here WITHIN THE BYLAWS that govern this forum! Simple as that!! Now, get your panties out of a twist
Old 11-06-2005, 02:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 CLS55 AMG
Absolutely agree! Gustav has been proven time and again to be a lying hypocrit. Its ok for him to have free reign to incite wars with whomever he pleases, whenever he pleases, wherever he pleases and yet its not at all ok for us to even post a Vid in his RACE STORIES Forum!! WTF is that? Why should he get away with this ****? The answer is:He shouldnt! I would really like to see something done about this and apparently, so would many other members.
Old 11-07-2005, 12:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Gustav gets PwNeD in his own forum:

One of our members, zumbalak, went to Gustav's Off Topic forum and asked him why he had moved my video there when I had posted it in his Race Stories forum--a valid question when one looks at THIS thread, which Gustav posted in OUR forum.

Gustav's reply was that he had moved the video because it didn't have any BMW content. My response to him, is here, in this thread...I now reproduce it for you in case Gustav decides to censor it as he is wont to do:

Originally Posted by Improviz in Gustav's forum
Originally Posted by Gustav
When a BMW is ni it it can stay in the race section.
Which is why the following videos are in the race stories section, untouched by you--right, Gustav?

Video of Corvette at dragstrip:

Video of SL55:

Video: RENNTtech SL65 at the strip:

(I guess Mercedes videos are OK as long as they're not posted to illustrate how you troll on OUR boards)

But that's just a sampling; there are numerous others...all posted by other users, all untouched...

Oh, and how very interesting: here is a video, posted by YOU, of a Supra racing a bike:
Video posted by Gustav in Race Stories forum with NO BMW:

And what have we here? Another video, posted by YOU, of a CL65 AMG:
Another video posted by Gustav in Race Stories forum with NO BMW:

In fact, Gustav, you seem to have posted a pretty fair number of races in your Race Stories forum which do not contain BMWs:

Here's one, a 360 Modena vs a Corvette:

Here's another, an E55 Mercedes vs a Z06 Corvette:

Here's yet another, an Mercedes Benz S600 at the strip:

Yes, you guessed it, still another: A video of a Diablo:

And there are numerous others by other posters, but for some reason, you moved only mine. Might you be so kind as to tell the readers of your forum the REAL reason why you moved this thread?

In America we have a saying: You can dish it out, but you cannot take it. This thread proves it. You troll our Mercedes forums posting multiple BMW videos, but as soon as one of us comes over here, you censor us.
Well, Gustav, you cannot censor us here, and I just made you look stupid, again, by showing your hypocrisy for all to see.
Old 11-07-2005, 12:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Gustav and M&M are typical owners Impro, what do you expect

yop should wait for the amount of videos and kill stories M&M will make up when he takes delivery of his all-time ugly M5

more to follow I am sure
Old 11-07-2005, 02:45 AM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by MBH

Help me out here
As Derek already told someone in the "where is the M5 1/4 mile time?" thread: If you don't like what I have to say, don't read the post. Simple as that. If we think the M5 sucks, why are we wasting time typing in the URL of the M5 board?? Who cares what they compare it to?....
Old 11-07-2005, 09:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by mw231
As Derek already told someone in the "where is the M5 1/4 mile time?" thread: If you don't like what I have to say, don't read the post. Simple as that. If we think the M5 sucks, why are we wasting time typing in the URL of the M5 board?? Who cares what they compare it to?....
Because Gustav is not coming here for objective or balanced discussion; he is coming here to market BMW M5s. Why do you think BMW gives him pre-release BMWs for "evaluation"? Becuase it gives them free advertising, as Gustav is doing here with his cherry-picked videos staged under circumstances favorable to the BMW.
Old 11-07-2005, 09:19 AM

04E55AMG, 05Dodge RAM 1500 Quad Cab, 02Montero Limited
I like to see how he explains the 0-60 and 1/4 mile times of the new M5 that are being posted (not mags but real people posting). High 12's low 13's (Derek) best pass.

The M5 is a great car but please do not knock the E55 when with its 4 year old model can still post much faster timed then the new M.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Gustav the hypocrite: