Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rice or Nice...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-14-2006, 05:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i think you should get the sticker on the top left of this link and plaster it on the back window!!!!!!!!!

http://www.v8juice.com/

why or why not? it does have a V8 doesnt it???!!!
Old 02-14-2006, 05:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

i think someone should take their CLK and put Honda Accord Coupe badges all over it!!!! LOL!!!
Old 02-14-2006, 05:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 E63, 2018 AMG GT Convertible
Old 02-14-2006, 07:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
Originally Posted by vixapphire
sorry hoss, if you shake it more than twice you're playing with it.

he mentioned putting the "supercharged" badge on, not the V badge. thus, i'll take him at his word rather than putting words in his mouth like a lot of the other folks in this thread, and you, have done. saying that nowhere does he say he WON'T put the V badge on his car reminds me of the question, "Stiggs, when did you stop beating your wife?" In a word, "no".

because you're being snippy, i'll learn ya something:

here's why he probably WON'T put the v badge on his car, although he had it in the photo. the doors of most STS-V model cars do have the V symbol next to the "supercharged" badge, so unless he works in the parts dept. at a cadillac dealer, he's probably not privy to taking photos of the "supercharged" lettering standing alone. to the point, though, the badges (supercharged and "V") are sold separately. if he's saying he's thinking about putting the "supercharged" badge on his car, it's fair to assume he means just that.

now, if he comes out of the bunker he's probably hiding in as a result of this thread's flaming to clarify that he'd put both word and "V" badges on his car, i'll be the first guy on a plane to damascus to burn his flag. but until he does, i'd reckon it's you, not me, who's jumping to conclusions here... and who might benefit from "giving his head a shake".
OK...while we are trying to "school" each other let me school your @ss.
here's is this guys original post:

I was thinking of doing something different and maybe taking the V8 Kompressor off the side and putting Cadillac's STS-V's Supercharged emblem on each side? Eh? What's y'alls opinions?

Now that you given both your little head and your even smaller head a shake please read above. Where does it say "I will not include the V's"
NOWHERE!!!!! And the original poster even goes as far as to post a pic of the whole thing...V included!!!!

So if you think that is me putting words into his mouth then slap me silly and call me Judy because I am just reading what the dude typed. please give it another shake!

Damn newbs!

Old 02-15-2006, 12:00 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2001 S500 Sport "Klaus"
Originally Posted by Stiggs
OK...while we are trying to "school" each other let me school your @ss.
here's is this guys original post:

I was thinking of doing something different and maybe taking the V8 Kompressor off the side and putting Cadillac's STS-V's Supercharged emblem on each side? Eh? What's y'alls opinions?

Now that you given both your little head and your even smaller head a shake please read above. Where does it say "I will not include the V's"
NOWHERE!!!!! And the original poster even goes as far as to post a pic of the whole thing...V included!!!!

So if you think that is me putting words into his mouth then slap me silly and call me Judy because I am just reading what the dude typed. please give it another shake!

Damn newbs!

ok judy.

give it a rest already, man, you're embarrassing yourself. it's not that important and besides, the guy's already come on here and clarified that your interpretation was and is incorrect. you're entitled to your interpretation of his remarks, but that doesn't mean yours is the correct one.

i'm surprised you're still arguing over this!

regards,

vic
Old 02-15-2006, 07:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
Originally Posted by vixapphire
ok judy.

give it a rest already, man, you're embarrassing yourself. it's not that important and besides, the guy's already come on here and clarified that your interpretation was and is incorrect. you're entitled to your interpretation of his remarks, but that doesn't mean yours is the correct one.

i'm surprised you're still arguing over this!

regards,

vic

I'm still arguing over it because I don't like you too much.......and I have alot of free time right now. Your post calling me Hoss was retarded. "Stiggs, when did you stop beating your wife?" I don't even know what thats suppose to mean...I'm not married. Maybe you beat yours?
Then you accuse me of being snippy? When someone wants to put Cadillac badges on a Mercedes I tend to get a little overheated, yes! And my interpretation of his remarks are correct when his remarks say clearly what I stated. If he says otherwise then he made a mistake by posting the V symbol.

Embarrassing myself? Dude...I've been embarrassing myself on here long before you even thought of joining MBWorld.....so don't lose any sleep if you think I'm worried about that. Its the internet. Get over yourself.
Just accept the fact that I'm always right and you are probably not.

Old 02-15-2006, 08:06 AM
Out Of Control!!

In the market
As long as we are doing some cadillac mods....lets add some bull horns to the hood!

Old 02-15-2006, 02:01 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2001 S500 Sport "Klaus"
there was a period in the late nineties when i was driving cross country from chicago to los angeles and back a few times a year in my '91 fleetwood (front wheel drive, those "downsized" sedans with the fender skirts, incidentally). i'd stop in at cline's corners new mexico and ogle the gift shop rubber tomahawks etc. on every trip - like those station wagon vacations of childhood, but this time not subject to dad's monopoly of the driver's seat! they have a great selection of steer horns there, and i was very seriously entertaining putting a set of 'em on my hood. imagine a set of horns on the hood of a newer cadillac in chicago! could've been quite a hoot. when the car's tranny started whining in early '01, it was time to turf that baby, so i never had the chance to realize its true, horned potential.

with a cadillac like that, i would've called myself "hoss", for sure! like that fat ******* from the dukes of hazzard television show...

v