Sponsored by:

I May Pick Up My E55 Tomorrow!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-14-2006, 12:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ML350 '06
I May Pick Up My E55 Tomorrow!!!

If everything goes well, I will be picking up an '05 E55 tomorrow! It's a private owner and the car is fully loaded, with the following options...

- Premium Package (which includes Navigation COMAND)
- Lighting Package
- Comfort Package
- Privacy Package (not sure what this includes, anyone know?)
- Parktronic
- Panoramic Roof
- KeylessGo
- Electronic Trunk Closer
- Dynamic Seats
- AMG Chrome Wheels Upgrade

...I'm paying $70K and it has just under 16K miles. So what do you guys think? I feel this is a good deal! Also, what do you guys think about the AMG Chrome wheels?

Is there anything I should watch out for before I buy? Anything I should pay special attention to on the test drive? I'll certainly post pics if I come home with Thursday!

Thanks,
Nick

PS I'm selling my '05 C55 (excellent condition!) for maybe around $40K OBO btw, in case anyone is interested.

Last edited by Nickerz; 09-14-2006 at 12:34 AM.
Old 09-14-2006, 12:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 EuroElites E55
Originally Posted by Nickerz
If everything goes well, I will be picking up an '05 E55 tomorrow! It's a private owner and the car is fully loaded, with the following options...

- Premium Package (which includes Navigation COMAND)
- Lighting Package
- Comfort Package
- Privacy Package (not sure what this includes, anyone know?)
- Parktronic
- Panoramic Roof
- KeylessGo
- Electronic Trunk Closer
- Dynamic Seats
- AMG Chrome Wheels Upgrade

...I'm paying $70K and it has just under 16K miles. So what do you guys think? I feel this is a good deal! Also, what do you guys think about the AMG Chrome wheels?

Is there anything I should watch out for before I buy? Anything I should pay special attention to on the test drive? I'll certainly post pics if I come home with Thursday!

Thanks,
Nick

PS I'm selling my '05 C55 (excellent condition!) for maybe around $40K OBO btw, in case anyone is interested.
i just paid 78K for a 06 with 4k miles everything in it but the parktronic! i also got a free extended warranty 6 years 100k miles cuzz it was from a dealer. not to many people spending alota cash in cali right now so if you are in cali i would offer lower and stay firm and see what happens. good luck.
Old 09-14-2006, 12:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
12' C63 P31, 06' Supercharged Range, 08' BMW 550i
Congrats man... enjoy the car... I know I sure do. Big change from a C55 .... you'll love it. Not feeling the chrome AMG wheels though... I'm sure you'll be swapping those out from some HRE's or iForged in no time

My buddy just bought an 05 w/ 8k miles loaded (same options as you) for 68k. At 67k it's a great deal... at 70k is a okay deal. Does it have an exteneded warranty?

Last edited by dragonAMG; 09-14-2006 at 12:51 AM.
Old 09-14-2006, 01:33 AM

ML350 '06
Wow! Those are some good deals!

The only thing is I've searched MB's entire database of CPO cars and none come fully loaded like this one for the price. Plus, I'm picky about the color combo (prefer Silver/Black or Black/Black).

Thanks Josh! I'm REALLY looking forward to this car! You especially can relate to the leap I'm about to make! I'll take pics for everyone and let ya know how it goes!

Nick

PS Anyone wanna make me an offer on an E55 before I leave Thursday morning @ 10am PST? It has to be Silver/Black or Black/Black with all options above except Panaramic Roof I can live without.
Old 09-14-2006, 01:59 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CL65
I just bought a Silver/Black E55 2005 last Saturday. Paid $62,500 with 14,500 miles. No damage history, clean title.
Parktronic
Rear/Side window roller blinds
Panorama Sunroof
Power Rear Window Sunshade
Electronic Trunk Closer
Keyless Go
Lighting Package
Premium Package
Car also had a stealth type front/rear radar sytem with a very clean install, almost undetectable. I don't think the BMW dealer knew it was there as they never mentioned it. I didn't find it until the next day after I brought the car home.
$92810.00 Sticker
Car had only been in service for 15 months so I have 33 months warranty remaining. Bought the car in Atlanta. It does seem like different parts of the country have higher pricing. I bought this car from a BMW dealer that took it on a trade.

When I was looking I found an individual in St. Louis with a similar car that was asking $64000 but I felt better buying from a dealer and I wanted to trade my Audi. The trade had no bearing on the price as they had already agreed on the $62500 price before the trade was mentioned.
Old 09-14-2006, 07:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
STS,FGT,12C,P85D,M4
price isn't bad, you could probably do a little better since it's a private owner, but if this is the car you want with the options, go for it!

Originally Posted by Nickerz
Wow! Those are some good deals!

The only thing is I've searched MB's entire database of CPO cars and none come fully loaded like this one for the price. Plus, I'm picky about the color combo (prefer Silver/Black or Black/Black).

Thanks Josh! I'm REALLY looking forward to this car! You especially can relate to the leap I'm about to make! I'll take pics for everyone and let ya know how it goes!

Nick

PS Anyone wanna make me an offer on an E55 before I leave Thursday morning @ 10am PST? It has to be Silver/Black or Black/Black with all options above except Panaramic Roof I can live without.
Old 09-14-2006, 10:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
2003 E55 & 2014 GL550
Can't wait for the first post after you stomp it.....life changing stuff.

Enjoy!!!

Trending Topics

Old 09-14-2006, 10:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your worst nightmare...
Those are some nice deals, I bought my 04 Certified Pre-owned with 18k miles every option possible and extended warranty until 2009 for 64K 3 months ago. Wonder if i should have hunted for an 05, never the less I love my torque monster, lol !.
Old 09-14-2006, 11:52 AM
Banned

AMGs
Congrats on a nicely optioned SLED.