Video:e55 Vs 350z

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-03-2006, 09:13 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W211 E55
Originally Posted by M&M
How about a video of a red E46 M3 normally aspirated that killed your E55 at Mathuba?
N20 = FI

:liar:
Old 11-04-2006, 02:18 AM

E55 2004
Originally Posted by M&M
Never low 12's on our tracks, which are mostly unprepped airfields.

On the line when they lined up this is how it went:

2006/07/30 15:04 Left Lane 8B09, ZANGER 13.011 179.01 (111mph) 0.935 NO
2006/07/30 15:04 Right Lane 6A24, SAMEER 12.918 173.9 (108mph) 0.765 NO

I believe Zanger ran 12.6 later on Thompsons. Well done there, that's a good time.

The M3's best time on the spray is 12.2 I believe.
Its true i was there and i saw the M3 edge the 55 on that run. I think that was the 55's slowest run for the day. Lucky for the M3, Although 12's for the m without nos is stunning. Both Zangs and i have run that M on the street in his drag trim(tires/seats/carbon etc). From the line i was next to him until he shifted out of second, that was effectively when his race ended, about 6 cars at 1km. Zangs had a similar race although the M outlaunched him on the street.
M&M has a silver e46 M3 hence the talk. I met him a couple of years ago and had a race with his car in my e39 M5. I believe he runs 6b class now due to nos in that M. Nice guy in person though, just a hardened Bmw fan.
Old 11-04-2006, 02:41 AM
M&M

Originally Posted by Blue Arrow
M&M has a silver e46 M3 hence the talk. I met him a couple of years ago and had a race with his car in my e39 M5. I believe he runs 6b class now due to nos in that M. Nice guy in person though, just a hardened Bmw fan.
Hey BL, long time no see. You and Andre sure did lay the smack down on me that day at the Airport stretch. How's he doing?

Actually the reason I run in the 6B class is because I own an iS turbo (evo 1). MAde 315kw on the wheels on SA'V's dyno (1.2bar) last week when Speed 'n Sound magazine asked me to take it there for a power run. Was actually featured in the magazine about a year ago. Ask Andre about it.

Are you coming up for the finals with Sameer & them? We must hook up & have a cold one.

Can you do me a favour? It seems I am a liar beacuse I said Sameer beat
Zanger normally aspirated. Can you confirm the car was normally aspirated on the run where he beat Zanger.
Old 11-04-2006, 07:13 AM

bottom line these sre the times
m3 without nos best 12.8sec
m3 with nos best 12.4 sec
stock 55 12.6sec.

the terminal speed on the 55 is much higher.

as blue arrow mention after 3rd gear that is where the race ends for the m.
after that it is as if it is parked off.
the gap keeps on getting bigger and bigger.

no doubt that is one quick m3
i have raced several m3 and from the line the m3 had no show.

i even raced gautings quickest m3 (6a) @ amsterdam and it had no chance from the line.
i will post the video on monday.
Old 11-04-2006, 12:26 PM
M&M

Zanger I applaud you for beating M3's with your 55. I really do.

But the debate here is whethere you lost to a normally aspirated M3. I think we all know the answer to that.

I appreciate the fact that your car is faster & will eventually always pass Sameer given enough road.

P.S. You know Cleo just ran 12.65 @ 170km/h with a 1.5 60ft in a normally aspirated M3 with only a few bolt-on mods?

P.S.S for Impro. In case your mind-reading power let you down, I was not thinking of saying Cleo's car is bone stock.

Last edited by M&M; 11-04-2006 at 12:35 PM.
Old 11-04-2006, 01:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by M&M
Zanger I applaud you for beating M3's with your 55. I really do.
Yes, it's pretty sad that even with cams, headers, diff, and drag slicks, the M3 still gets shredded by the E55. Too bad you weren't really on the list for that M5 that you were telling us for months you were on the list to purchase.

Originally Posted by M&M
But the debate here is whethere you lost to a normally aspirated M3. I think we all know the answer to that.
Nitrous oxide is forced induction. And I love how you keep soft-pedaling the fact that the car was quite heavily modded, wearing drag slicks.

I guess if you got into the ring with Mike Tyson in his prime and shot him to death, you'd be bragging about how you'd won the World Championship fair and square.

Originally Posted by Blue Arrow
I'll say this for you SA guys; you're very tolerant of this guy and his relentless trolling...if he did this stuff here and went to as many meets as he does there, he'd have been thrashed long ago. Guess down there you can be a jerk to people and insult them relentlessly without fear of reprisals. Ah, well, we can always hope for a carjacking, lol.

Oh, and he has nos on his M3? Very interesting that he's never mentioned this to us here before. Very interesting indeed....

Originally Posted by M&M
I appreciate the fact that your car is faster & will eventually always pass Sameer given enough road.

P.S. You know Cleo just ran 12.65 @ 170km/h with a 1.5 60ft in a normally aspirated M3 with only a few bolt-on mods?
Wow...and I'll bet if you strap a rocket engine on the M3, it will even beat a Veyron! So, what's your point, Einstein? That modifying cars makes them faster??
Well, no ****, Sherlock: here's a Honda Civic trashing a Corvette!

Bear in mind when you watch that video that the Honda only has a "few bolt-on mods"!!

Originally Posted by M&M
P.S.S for Impro. In case your mind-reading power let you down, I was not thinking of saying Cleo's car is bone stock.
No, you said it is "normally aspirated", which we already know by your definition includes nitrous injection, and "a few bolt-on mods", which by your loose standards could include everything up to and including a 427 ci V8 stuck in there; after all, it's bolted on!!

Well, it's just too bad that you were fibbing all of those times you told us you were second in line to pick up a brand new M5 at your local dealership...just too bad.

Last edited by Improviz; 11-04-2006 at 01:53 PM.
Old 11-04-2006, 07:14 PM
M&M

Geez, you go & ruin another man's thread. You just types up a whole lot of garbage & didn't make a single point.

We all know NOS is forced induction, but Sameer ran Zanger WITHOUT NOS. Which part of that can't you comprehend.

Anyway, don't take my word for it. Ask Zanger or Blue Arrow. They were there.
Old 11-04-2006, 08:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 S65, 06 M3 CS(stick), 02 BMW X5 4.6iS, 07 R1 Raven, 08 F-450 4x4, 08 CooperS JCW
M&m

What happened with the E60 M5 order?
Old 11-04-2006, 09:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by M&M
Geez, you go & ruin another man's thread. You just types up a whole lot of garbage & didn't make a single point.
I think I made plenty of points. I also think you don't like it when I make you look stupid, which frankly isn't too difficult, and so rather than debate you simply throw up some stupid comment, as if anyone but you is going to believe it.

Originally Posted by M&M
We all know NOS is forced induction, but Sameer ran Zanger WITHOUT NOS. Which part of that can't you comprehend.
What I can comprehend is that a) nobody but you has claimed this (and given the number of times I've nailed you in outright lies in these forums, that's good reason to doubt you), and b) yet again, you act as if the headers, camshaft, drag slicks, and who knows what else the M3 added seemingly contributed nothing to the M3's performance.

Even if it did, well, so fokking what? I already showed a video of a Honda Civic beating a 'vette; wtf does this prove, other than that modifying cars makes them faster?

Totally lame...even by your notoriously lax standards.

Originally Posted by M&M
Anyway, don't take my word for it. Ask Zanger or Blue Arrow. They were there.
Well, so far they haven't corroborated it, and I wouldn't take your word for it if you told me it was daylight at high noon.
Old 11-04-2006, 09:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by transferred
Oh, well, he was going to get it, but the dog ate his homework, which caused him to flunk school, and so he didn't get the job offer that he was slated to get (second in line, in fact) from Goldman-Sachs.

So, instead he joined the special forces, and was planning on launching a coup in neighboring Equatorial Guinea, but they all got pinched--except Sherwin, who fearlessly fought them off, Chuck Norris style, and escaped to freedom after a 500 ft. plunge into the Uola river from a flaming helicopter, after scoring 400 enemy kills.

After swimming to safety, he went to Iraq, where he, in fact, singlehandedly found the WMD, which will be revealed on Monday, just in time for the elections along with the sentencing of Saddam.

So, you see, with all of these exploits, he's been far, far to busy to worry about buying any M5.

And it's all true! Really!
Old 11-05-2006, 01:01 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55
Originally Posted by M&M
You know Cleo just ran 12.65 @ 170km/h with a 1.5 60ft in a normally aspirated M3 with only a few bolt-on mods?
Slip please, or pi$$ off. BS quota filled.

A 1.5 60ft is the great foundation for a 10-second run.
Old 11-05-2006, 03:02 AM
M&M

Originally Posted by transferred
I didn't take it.
Old 11-05-2006, 03:07 AM

dont waist your times with these clowns.

i challanged the m5 guys to several drags races in s.a.
which include
amsterdam
matubatuba
matsapha
wesbank
rainbow

but everytime they found an escuse not to pitch up.

the fastest stock 55 recorded in s.a is me which is 12.6 sec
and the fastest stock e60 m5 is also recorded by my mate which is 12.97sec

blue arrow kicked several m5 a$$ on the street and these were from stand still to top end 250km/h
Old 11-05-2006, 03:09 AM
M&M

Originally Posted by Improviz
What I can comprehend is that a) nobody but you has claimed this (and given the number of times I've nailed you in outright lies in these forums, that's good reason to doubt you), and b) yet again, you act as if the headers, camshaft, drag slicks, and who knows what else the M3 added seemingly contributed nothing to the M3's performance.
OMG! I bust you! YOU ARE A LIAR. PLease provide a link where I say "headers, camshaft, drag slicks" do not increase performance. If I did say that then you win. Otherwise you a liar.

Your brain gets to the conclusion that I said "a normally aspirated M3" means that all mods don't make any car faster. How do you get to that conclusion?Does normally aspirated mean all mods won't work?

Let me save you the work & quote what I said, "E46 M3 normally aspirated that killed your E55"

That phrase is correct. The M3 was modded, but it was normally aspirated when it beat the E55.
Old 11-05-2006, 04:28 AM

E55 2004
Originally Posted by M&M
OMG! I bust you! YOU ARE A LIAR. PLease provide a link where I say "headers, camshaft, drag slicks" do not increase performance. If I did say that then you win. Otherwise you a liar.

Your brain gets to the conclusion that I said "a normally aspirated M3" means that all mods don't make any car faster. How do you get to that conclusion?Does normally aspirated mean all mods won't work?

Let me save you the work & quote what I said, "E46 M3 normally aspirated that killed your E55"

That phrase is correct. The M3 was modded, but it was normally aspirated when it beat the E55.

I was at the last event when they ran. On the run The m3 was in front but with no time for either car as the timing was not working. On video you see that the m3 got out clearly 2 cars ahead but no time. The 55 was not able to close the jump in time. On the day however the m3 ran a best of 12.9 and the 55 12.63, so which then is quicker, also the 55 had about 12kmh higher traps.
Old 11-06-2006, 01:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by M&M
Please provide a link where I said you said it. :wrote: I said you're acting as if, meaning that you continually avoid any mention of it. This is clearly an attempt to divert attention from the fact that the car is heavily modified, because you want to spin this fantasy of yours.

Originally Posted by M&M

Which is clearly a very careful parsing of words in an attempt at deception. You made no mention at all in your original post that the M3 had headers, cams, nitrous, and a diff. You made no mention at all of any modifications whatsoever on the car.

Anyone who read that post as written would have assumed that the car was stock, because you carefuly worded your post such that it gave them absolutely no reason to believe otherwise. Had bluearrow not pointed this out, none of us would have known it, which was, I'm sure, your intent, and a lame "it depends upon your meaning of the phrase 'normally aspirated'"-type defense isn't going to fool anybody.
Old 11-07-2006, 11:22 AM

C32
Originally Posted by zangerbenz
dont waist your times with these clowns.

i challanged the m5 guys to several drags races in s.a.
which include
amsterdam
matubatuba
matsapha
wesbank
rainbow

but everytime they found an escuse not to pitch up.

the fastest stock 55 recorded in s.a is me which is 12.6 sec
and the fastest stock e60 m5 is also recorded by my mate which is 12.97sec

blue arrow kicked several m5 a$$ on the street and these were from stand still to top end 250km/h
It seems these guys either don't have an M5 and fantasizing what they can do with 180 degree distortions of reality, or are just plain insecure.

The hardened BMW fans on this board are truly making themselves look more vulnerable and insecure by the minute.
Old 11-07-2006, 11:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1989 Toyota Tercel EZ - dyno'd @ 70whp/77wtq
Originally Posted by M&M
Never low 12's on our tracks, which are mostly unprepped airfields.

On the line when they lined up this is how it went:

2006/07/30 15:04 Left Lane 8B09, ZANGER 13.011 179.01 (111mph) 0.935 NO
2006/07/30 15:04 Right Lane 6A24, SAMEER 12.918 173.9 (108mph) 0.765 NO

I believe Zanger ran 12.6 later on Thompsons. Well done there, that's a good time.

The M3's best time on the spray is 12.2 I believe.
Still not conclusive.

The tracks are unprepped... fine. But unless, the M3 lane was prepped and the E55 one was not, I think it's fair to assume that the track condition impaired both cars. So comparison between the two should still be valid.

So what I see here is that you compare E55's sucky time (miss-shift, no traction, overheated, etc.) with M3's almost best, if not the best, time.

Assuming no one lied:
1. Best vs. best, E55's best is 12.6 and M3's best (modded but w/o NOS) is 12.8. E55 won.
2. One race as you mentioned: E55 13.011 and M3 12.918. E55 lost.

All of us here, except you, trust #1 better as we deem it more credible. You hold on to #2. Both of them are true... but...
Old 11-07-2006, 01:49 PM
M&M

An E55 is most certainly faster than an E46 M3 with chip, cams & exhaust. When they lined up, the M3 won. But I expect that was due to a better run on the M3 at the time. Sameer tends to have BMT & pull out the big launch when the eyes are on him.

But that's not the point of this argument. The argument was that Zanger lost to an NA M3. Which he did. But once again, I re-iterate that the E55 is the faster of the 2 (it most certainly should be).

Zanger, if you are game I will arrange a race with a stock M6 when you are up & we will film it & post in here no matter who wins. You can inspect the M6thoroughly before the race.
Old 11-07-2006, 08:09 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55
Originally Posted by M&M

Still waiting on this lie to be flushed down the toilet.

1.5 60' on UNPREPPED TRACK ?

Lies.
Old 11-07-2006, 09:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 E55
Originally Posted by ChicagoX
Still waiting on this lie to be flushed down the toilet.

1.5 60' on UNPREPPED TRACK ?

Lies.
And I think we are still waiting for him to tell us what car he is driving. Don't hold your breath.
Old 11-07-2006, 09:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by enzom
And I think we are still waiting for him to tell us what car he is driving. Don't hold your breath.
And we are stil waiting for him to confirm that his car has NOS injection, which Blue Arrow mentioned in an earlier post.

Blue Arrow, can you please comment to this? Does M&M's M3 have nitrous?
Old 11-08-2006, 02:35 AM
M&M

My M3 does not have NOS. Blue Arrow saw my name under the results at an event & it was under the 6B class, which is 6 cylinder forced induction class. However, that was my other car. He did not know about it, hence he assumed I had forced induction on the M3. But looking at my 124mph trap on street tyres, it's pretty obvious it wasn't an M3 with 75hp shot.

ChicagoX, ths last event was prepped due to some 9 sec cars from up North coming down for the event. Anyway, do you want a link to the results? It's got nothing to do with me what 60ft some other guy did.
Old 11-08-2006, 10:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by M&M
ChicagoX, ths last event was prepped due to some 9 sec cars from up North coming down for the event. Anyway, do you want a link to the results? It's got nothing to do with me what 60ft some other guy did.
Sure. And while you're at it, please give us some info on this guy, and his car.

Does he post frequently on a forum? I'd be very interested in finding out what these "few bolt-on mods" you mentioned are, along with what kind of drag radials he's got mounted up. If he really did pull a 1.5 sec. 60' time and trapped at 106 mph, he's definitely got DRs mounted on that car.

Either that, or they prepped the track with sandpaper.

But the thing is that we've got video, and slips, of guys in bone stock E55s running 12.0x 1/4 miles. You keep bringing in modded cars to the equation.

As I said before: so what? Who cares? Here's a video of a Honda Civic stomping a C5 Corvette.
http://www.acn-call.de/downloads/civic_vs_corvette.mpeg

What does this prove, other than adding a "few bolt-on mods", drag radials, etc. make cars faster? I've personally witnessed Mitsu Eclipses running low 10's. Which is interesting, but equally irrelavant in comparison to a stock E55.

You wanna talk modded E55s? Take a look at the times/videos of E55's running in the 10's. Watch the vids of DerekFSU. Take a look at the videos of E55s running in the 11s with "a few bolt on mods" as you put it. Watch the video of the Honda Civic above.

Then try wowing us with tales of modded M3s on DRs running in the 12's.
Old 11-08-2006, 11:07 AM

E55 2004
Originally Posted by M&M
My M3 does not have NOS. Blue Arrow saw my name under the results at an event & it was under the 6B class, which is 6 cylinder forced induction class. However, that was my other car. He did not know about it, hence he assumed I had forced induction on the M3. But looking at my 124mph trap on street tyres, it's pretty obvious it wasn't an M3 with 75hp shot.

Spoke to m&m bout the nos, my mistake guys, sorry, he does not have nos on the e46.
That 1.5 60ft is bs to me, not even a fluke could do that in an e46 with semi's,i believe that that time was an error on the equipment and there were errors on the day that i know of. He ran low 13's all day and then that. That was the quickest 60ft of the day even against full drag cars that were running 10's on the day. His got to back that up for it to be real. then too a 12.65 @ 105mph, surely thats wrong, the speeds way low. A nissan van with a 600+hp motor that ran 10.3 with front wheels of the ground on the launch(about 8 inches) at 134.5mph ran a 1.641 60ft, on the same day, same track. Go figure.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Video:e55 Vs 350z