Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kleeman K4 Vids

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 05:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by chiromikey
i could understand his posts getting removed regardless of content.
This was probably the content, M6 vs K4 second video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw6bLA4xN3Q
Old 11-29-2006, 07:43 AM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
19 Ferrari 488 Spyder, 19 911 Speedster, 19 Merc s63cab, 17 P Cayenne turbo, 16 Boxster Spyder,
Originally Posted by bleek
I swear i'm going brain dead, keep forgetting my user id, some how i remembered this one.

Ok enoughwith my lack of memory, how's this, i know M5's are quick, i know 997 turbo's are quick, and i think my little 04 is pretty quick too! So let me toss the guantlet, i live in toronto, and i'd be glad to use my 04 to take on any M5, or M6
and i'm sure my buddy JParch would be glad to come videotape the whole thing!

So for anyone out there that knows anyone from Toronto that has a M5 or M6 that would like to come have a little fun, shoot the **** please pm me and i'll be glad to set something up.

But guys at the end of the day, we all have fast cars, but there's always gonna be faster, i don't normally post because, sometimes too much drama takes place, so let's have some fun and not worry about who's quick and who's not.

P.s. I have a K4
Pick me!! Sounds like fun. My M6 is bone stock for now.

pm me and let's try to set it up!
Old 11-29-2006, 07:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Originally Posted by jamie140

YES!!! Finally some one steps up!! Please..Please be sure to bring a camera.. If you guys can, try running from a standstill as well as from a rolling start. This might be the first M6 vs. E55 video from a standstill. Not sure what the roads/laws are like in Canada, but you guys might also want to try running from 100mph to 160mph..

Let the games begin!!!
Old 11-29-2006, 08:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 E55
Originally Posted by jamie140

Wasn't really the point of my thread, but thanks for stepping up.
Old 11-29-2006, 08:48 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2003 E55 AMG
Heheh.. This might be a little fun...

Jamie: I'll ask Ray to come along with a few buddies.. We can throw a 996 GT3, a 996TT and a few other cars in the mix.

bleek: Hey.. Dont forget about me!!! We can have a little group get together..
Old 11-29-2006, 09:05 AM

19 Ferrari 488 Spyder, 19 911 Speedster, 19 Merc s63cab, 17 P Cayenne turbo, 16 Boxster Spyder,
Originally Posted by vrus
Heheh.. This might be a little fun...

Jamie: I'll ask Ray to come along with a few buddies.. We can throw a 996 GT3, a 996TT and a few other cars in the mix.

bleek: Hey.. Dont forget about me!!! We can have a little group get together..
Sent you guys a pm with my contact info. I know Ray and his bro' will be up for this!
Old 11-29-2006, 12:21 PM

2004 E55
Guys please don't ever take this the wrong way, this is suppose to be all in good fun! I truly have to take my hats off to whomever that has one of our cars, or a M, or a 997 or whatever, it's alot of money and alot of blood sweat and tears! So congrats to everyone here and elsewhere with one of these hotrods!

I sent Jamie a pm back and we will go have some fun, i've bugged VRUS enough times about racing, but i know he is a busy man, and his car still isn't running right.

See the funny thing is VRUS's car is making 490rwhp, and my car only made 476rwhp when i first got it back, and VRUS is not even a K4, so this will definitley be an interesting comparison!

So there you have it, maybe i can still rent out Toronto Motorsports Park, and do this safely and properly, but you got my word there will be no excues on my part!

Here we go:

K4 Vs. M6
K4 Vs. Vrus
M6 Vs. Vrus

Anyones else wanna come play just for ****s and giggles?

Much love and respect to everyone here for being so genuine!
Old 11-29-2006, 12:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Guys please don't ever take this the wrong way, this is suppose to be all in good fun! I truly have to take my hats off to whomever that has one of our cars, or a M, or a 997 or whatever, it's alot of money and alot of blood sweat and tears! So congrats to everyone here and elsewhere with one of these hotrods!

I sent Jamie a pm back and we will go have some fun, i've bugged VRUS enough times about racing, but i know he is a busy man, and his car still isn't running right.

See the funny thing is VRUS's car is making 490rwhp, and my car only made 476rwhp when i first got it back, and VRUS is not even a K4, so this will definitley be an interesting comparison!

So there you have it, maybe i can still rent out Toronto Motorsports Park, and do this safely and properly, but you got my word there will be no excues on my part!

Here we go:

K4 Vs. M6
K4 Vs. Vrus
M6 Vs. Vrus

Anyones else wanna come play just for ****s and giggles?

Much love and respect to everyone here for being so genuine!
Thanks for stepping up and offering to due this...
You might be the first M5 or M6 owner who has been willing to do this comparison...particularly on video....
Win or lose I agree that these are all great cars...This comparison in my mind is not about whose car is better. It is to determine 1 thing..
ARE GUSTAV'S VIDEOS REAL OR ARE THEY BIASED/STAGED.....
Best of luck to everyone, be safe, and please post the video ASAP...
Old 11-29-2006, 12:44 PM

+1 on the renting out of someplace closed where we can be safe from radar toting coppers!
Old 11-29-2006, 12:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
Originally Posted by MB_Steve
It is to determine 1 thing..
ARE GUSTAV'S VIDEOS REAL OR ARE THEY BIASED/STAGED....
i don't think gustav's videos were staged...at least not the ones he filmed from the airstrip. some others may have been misrepresented but that's not necessarily his fault.

regardless, the video's results are obviously inaccurate as far a 640hp car is concerned. it would be like me concluding an srt8 will kill any m6 because of this:

http://www.stooop.com/2006/8/8852e18980.3gp
Old 11-29-2006, 01:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 EuroElites E55
was that a srt8 smokin a M6 mikey? wow if it was that srt8 was impressive.
Old 11-29-2006, 01:14 PM

2004 E55
I think important to have fun, but safety first, where not 18 anymore, and street racing nowadays in Toronto is frickin dangerous! Best way to do it if we had to is during the day! early afternoon on some industrial street, but never at night!!!

I guess regardless of video results, we got not take things personal, of course on paper no one would believe that a 640hp would lose, but you always have to take into account driver error, conditions, etc...... Bottom line both cars are fast, but lets not brow beat each other, we ALL have nice cars and that's a fact!

But guys we'll have fun and now you guys can the VRP flagship in action too! Vrus is one of the 55 guru here, so i know he got more tricks up his sleeve, so the fact that his car makes more jam then a K4 now, can you imagine by the time we race how fast he will be!

Jamie, thanks again for being so real, this ain't about egos, and i thank you for that, i guess this is like that classic Chevy vs. Ford thing, but i got alot love for BMW's and anything nice.

Jparch and me were talking about sponsoring a challenge to ALL 55 guys in the spring! $10,000 to the winner, basically we'll have a stock class, and a full out modified class, and also a C-class challenge, and stuff like that. Also maybe a BMW vs. Benz class, but all in good fun, we'll put together a flyer to send to all the shops, so get your trailers ready, and lets go drag racing!
Old 11-30-2006, 12:09 PM

2004 E55
OK guys, Jamie is one standup guy, and gonna be real nice to meet him and say thanks for being real!

We gonna do this soon, i'm hoping for this weekend, depending on weather, and we need to do it sooner then later, as snow could be coming in soon.

So we're gonna finalize the details and go from there, but we will definitley get some footage and post it up, win or lose we are gonna have some fun!

Hey where's VRUS?
Old 11-30-2006, 12:11 PM
Banned

2003 E55 AMG
You know where I am...
Old 11-30-2006, 12:20 PM

2004 E55
So then Vrus are you gonna come out and play, it will be fun and it will be nice to finally see you kick my K4 all over the place! I still want cars bro! V make sure you come out Jparch is gonna be there and a bunch of other people so just come out and have some fun. Maybe if you got time we can goto the dyno and do a pull on both out cars and post the results.

Oh yeah guys i got lots of new top secret cylinder heads pics!
Old 11-30-2006, 12:43 PM
Banned

2003 E55 AMG
Would love to come out but I dont know if I can bring my car THIS weekend. I wanted to come and join the fun but my car is in no condition to run.. I just wanted to be there with you guys.

We reprogrammed the ECU 2 or 3 weeks ago to see if the top end A/F was ok with the previous update... This one is even worse than the last one. The file that I had when I did my last dyno is not in my car.. My ECU is getting the final update either tomorrow or Monday. Its being yanked out and overnighted directly to the programmer so he can do the work there instead of emailing files back and forth.

I've been working on this ECU tune a LONG TIME, so I want to see it wrapped up too... It's close, so this last update should be a winner.

Once I get the ECU back we can run over to the dyno and test both cars back to back and get a feel for the differences.

Call me .. I forgot your damn cell #.

So then Vrus are you gonna come out and play, it will be fun and it will be nice to finally see you kick my K4 all over the place! I still want cars bro! V make sure you come out Jparch is gonna be there and a bunch of other people so just come out and have some fun. Maybe if you got time we can goto the dyno and do a pull on both out cars and post the results.

Oh yeah guys i got lots of new top secret cylinder heads pics!
Old 11-30-2006, 12:52 PM

2004 E55
That would be awesome V if you could come out bro! I know you've been busy man, but get your car straightened out i got a few buddies that need the VRP touch so get your tune right so you can hook my buddies up bro!

Let's go grab some grub and shoot the ****!

Here's a teaser! I'll do a full write up afterwards! Stay tooned!
Attached Thumbnails Kleeman K4 Vids-intake-port-1.jpg   Kleeman K4 Vids-intake-full.jpg  
Old 11-30-2006, 01:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 E55
OK guys, Jamie is one standup guy, and gonna be real nice to meet him and say thanks for being real!

We gonna do this soon, i'm hoping for this weekend, depending on weather, and we need to do it sooner then later, as snow could be coming in soon.

So we're gonna finalize the details and go from there, but we will definitley get some footage and post it up, win or lose we are gonna have some fun!

Hey where's VRUS?
Be safe and enjoy. Jamie - glad to have "met" you. And Thanks.
Old 11-30-2006, 05:39 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55
Machinist's dye! Someone is doing some portin' !!!
Old 11-30-2006, 06:43 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55
Looks like there has already been some porting.
Old 12-02-2006, 12:44 PM

2004 E55
Just a quick update! Spoke with Jamie on the phone yesterday, and it was wet and this weekend the weather seems to be all over the place here in Toronto, so we're thinking during the week some time.
Old 12-06-2006, 10:13 PM

2004 E55
Hey guys, hooked up with Jamie today. Down to earth class guy! It was nice meeting you Jamie!

It was really wet out side and we couldn't even go for a highway pass, my car was blowing the tires off cruising at 70mph.

Jamie drove my K4, but it didn't do it no justice, we will hook up again and giver hopefully beofre i send my car down to colorado!

By the way Jamie's M6 is a real nice car!

We'll do it again forsure!
Old 12-07-2006, 08:14 AM

The pleasure was mine! You have a beautiful and fast car - too bad about our crappy weather - I think we need to move to AZ!
Old 12-10-2006, 05:54 PM

2004 MB E55 AMG, 2006 Audi A6 4.2, 2008 WRX STI
okai..Today i dropped my gf off at the Indianapolis airport..When i was on the way back home, i saw both M5 and M6 on the highway..(yes..they were buddies..just cruisin i guess..) So, i was little tempted to see the result...(btw, i have K2 with Eisenmann race exhaust)
i got next to them and gave them a little sign~
It finally started from 58mph..
M6 got ahead (half car length) and M5 was dead even with me when we first started...
Then, as speedometer went up, i kept pulling away from them til 143mph(to be exact) ...I bit them by at least 4 and an half car length...(and yes..they were gunnin it for sure~) So, i just dont see how this K4 video makes sense to some of yall.. I love my car more than ever!!!

P.S: it is my 4th time winning the race against M's~
Old 12-16-2006, 04:26 PM

Ok, guys hooked up with Bleek this afternoon in Mexico for a little fun!

Did a run from a dig and couple rolling from 50 kms. All the runs started with Bleek leading and me following because we were having traction issues and the road, while very private, was only two lanes with not great shoulders.

Really fun!!

Now, my car is pretty fast, but holy crap, Bleek's is like a car possessed! Absolutely insane gobs of otherworldly torque!

Next, he let me drive it for a couple passes and holy ****!! I was shaking! I've had some pretty fast cars, but nothing like this!

On the way home, I made an offer for the last new e55 in the country!!

Thanks again man for a fun afternoon!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Kleeman K4 Vids