Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kleeman K4 Vids

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-16-2006, 06:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 E55
First off let me say this, Jamie as always is a classy down to earth individual, and it was an honor to have a chance to check out his awesome car!

I'll tell you this, only loser here are the ones that have never had a chance to appreciate such amazing vehicles! I love his M6, just a piece of art, sharp looking, clean and well engineered!

This wasn't a fair comparison, Jamie had his winter tires on, and he missed a shift, plus i know Jamie was being nice and he didn't want to embarrass my punk ***. **** he can run circles around me, and i'm sure he can drive circles around me as well!

Honestly it wasn't a realistic race, Jamie's car is bone stock, my car is tweaked and pretty much set on kill all the time, now if we had a done up M6, or M5 it would be alot more fair. On paper the M6 is at 500hp, mine makes over 600+, but i'm sure it wouldn't take much to get that M6 up over 600.

It was just a fun time to hang out with Jamie, shooting the breeze and just enjoying our hard work, i won because i had a chance to meet a real stand up individual that doesn't talk non-sense and is a straight up nice guy!

I hope after Jamie had a chance to drive my car, he sees the potential of all the 55's, just a couple tweaks here and there and they are rocket ships!

This spring we will put on an event at Toronto Motorsports Park where i will put up $10,000 usd to the winner of our 55 challenge. Cars will pair up in eliminations and race to the finals, only rule in this race will be NO NITROUS! But i will also put up $3500usd for a quickest et run, and NITROUS will be allowed.

Jamie thanks again my friend, please give your puppy a hug and a kiss for me, much love and respect!
Old 12-16-2006, 10:29 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
04 CLK55, IWC CLS55 AMG(one of 55), 07 Honda CR-V 4WD
Originally Posted by AMG Rider
okai..Today i dropped my gf off at the Indianapolis airport..When i was on the way back home, i saw both M5 and M6 on the highway..(yes..they were buddies..just cruisin i guess..) So, i was little tempted to see the result...(btw, i have K2 with Eisenmann race exhaust)
i got next to them and gave them a little sign~
It finally started from 58mph..
M6 got ahead (half car length) and M5 was dead even with me when we first started...
Then, as speedometer went up, i kept pulling away from them til 143mph(to be exact) ...I bit them by at least 4 and an half car length...(and yes..they were gunnin it for sure~) So, i just dont see how this K4 video makes sense to some of yall.. I love my car more than ever!!!

P.S: it is my 4th time winning the race against M's~
AWESOME!!