Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*** 55 Heads Project ***

Old 02-20-2007, 01:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 E55
bleek:

Very well done!!!!

God, I am itching to get back to tuning!
Vadim, crap man, the game been missing you my friend! Lets knock it out, man if all the real guys here were working together just think! Let's shoot the breeze some time my friend, it's time to start working on the suspension man, i easily got another 100hp to pull out of the motor without nitrous, but there's no point chassis can't take it! 4000lbs + 750hp = broken suspension! Come on bro we need you back!

bleek , can't wait to see the beast all done. i hate not being able to drive mine in the winter months. Hopefully we can take it for a nice pass now that the weather is warming up over the next week.
LOL!!! Sneaky, sneaky, bro just remember one thing! "Your car is a sled!!!" LOL!!! **** gonna hit the fan bro, the real shooters are slowly coming out the wood works, and you got some people panicing!

With all those mods and 150 shot I'm guessing single digit pass in the making
Yeah Homie, would be nice to see some of those single digits get posted, Derek paved the way, with the first 10sec pass, so i'm sure to see someone this summer lay down single digit or at least a ten flat! I think i should see some serious mph out of my car from these heads, as my tech was saying the top end was just sick in the car!

You guys are really going nuts in T.O. I love it. Keep us posted on how it go's. I may have to come back home to see you run that beast.
Vipe, there forsure a few fast ones coming out of T-Dot, My friends pano car is a freak of nature! Back when it was stock he popped a murcielago, there was even a few people that didn't believe him, but his car was stock, and now it's just sick! His car at idle sounds totally stock, but with his custom exhaust, his car sounded like an actualy pro-stock car!

The nitrous plate that we have for both our cars was built by speed-tech and it is a one off piece. It set up so i have full tunability of each cylinder, and that's what will allow us to push past 100hp shot mark! It runs a dedicated fuel system, and i'll have a custom ecu set-up to adjust the timing for the bigger pills.

Let the games begin!
Old 02-20-2007, 03:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
No longer stock '06 E55, A3 3.2 Quattro, LRD4 HSE, R107 280SL
On the intercooler setup - is there enough space ? and also do you use the OEM front heat exchanger? ... Victors WIP FMIC looks like it could be a good fit for this setup ...

While the idea of the SLR type coolers is attractive - for me those new I/C's don't do the heads any justice. Just my 2c. I would try and get some OEM SLR coolers for this motor... sorry I know they cost the earth - but those heads deserve better in my opinion.

Running with stock I/C but larger front heat exchanger as per VRUS (or Evosport) would be an interesting comparo vs those SLR type IC's.

The shot earlier of the heads and the headers ... are those the headers you will be running? Any other changes to the exhaust side e.g. cats , mufflers?....
Old 02-20-2007, 02:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2003 C-Class Sportcoupe
Originally Posted by bleek
Vadim, crap man, the game been missing you my friend! Lets knock it out, man if all the real guys here were working together just think! Let's shoot the breeze some time my friend, it's time to start working on the suspension man, i easily got another 100hp to pull out of the motor without nitrous, but there's no point chassis can't take it! 4000lbs + 750hp = broken suspension! Come on bro we need you back!

LOL!!! Sneaky, sneaky, bro just remember one thing! "Your car is a sled!!!" LOL!!! **** gonna hit the fan bro, the real shooters are slowly coming out the wood works, and you got some people panicing!

Yeah Homie, would be nice to see some of those single digits get posted, Derek paved the way, with the first 10sec pass, so i'm sure to see someone this summer lay down single digit or at least a ten flat! I think i should see some serious mph out of my car from these heads, as my tech was saying the top end was just sick in the car!

Vipe, there forsure a few fast ones coming out of T-Dot, My friends pano car is a freak of nature! Back when it was stock he popped a murcielago, there was even a few people that didn't believe him, but his car was stock, and now it's just sick! His car at idle sounds totally stock, but with his custom exhaust, his car sounded like an actualy pro-stock car!

The nitrous plate that we have for both our cars was built by speed-tech and it is a one off piece. It set up so i have full tunability of each cylinder, and that's what will allow us to push past 100hp shot mark! It runs a dedicated fuel system, and i'll have a custom ecu set-up to adjust the timing for the bigger pills.

Let the games begin!
I want to see pics of the nitrous plate setup...
I have not been able to find pics of a good nitrous setup on a m112 or m113 motor. Pictures please....
Old 02-20-2007, 05:19 PM

04 CLK55, IWC CLS55 AMG(one of 55), 07 Honda CR-V 4WD
blackbenz, soon homie!

Stevebez, thanks for the kind words!

Actually finally got the car back together! My tech is *******g awesome, he went and changed my timing chain and a bunch of other stuff, so it took a bit longer! JamE55 your gonna kill me, as i might not have enough time to dyno the car here, as Brandon is waiting on it since it took longer then i thought.

My tech took the car out today on clean dry pavement, took it out for a pass, and the car blew the tires off at 140km/h(85mph) like it was standing still! All he could say was i needed BIGGER brakes, and he never felt any 65 even come close to pulling like my 55! He brought it back to the shop as he actually felt uncomfortable driving the car, he just kept saying it was too dangerous for the streets!

So the heads are officially done, and now the car is off to Colorado, to mount up my intercoolers, get my race tune put on, and get my tranny ready for war! Once it comes back, i'll be mounting my custom nitrous plate to the car, and wee see what i can knock out at the track! Gonna wait for my buddy's(549rwhp) car to come back from germany, as he sent his car out there for the tranny upgrade, and a special tune from a german tuner. We'll see how both our cars are, as both are pretty much the same, as we will both have the custom throttle body, heads, intercooler, custom pulley, kooks headers, nitrous, but different ecu tunes, should be interesting!

Only difference is i think my friend is gonna be testing 150hp shot on the car, should be killer, my friend is determined to put Toronto on the map, he feels like he needs to represent, and man is he ever going to! Anyone wanna guess how fast the field will be this summer?

JamE55, blackbenz i'll try my best to goto the dyno asap, but i cant promise, if not just brake Brandon's ***** and get him to throw the car on before he bolts the intercoolers up!

Guys if you got any questions, let me know!
That German tuner must be either evotech or MKB.
Old 02-21-2007, 11:03 PM

2018 E63S wagon, 2016 GLE350d, GLE450 on order
THIS THING IS INSANE I went for a intense ride in bleek's 55 tonight and for all of you wondering about the benefits of heads, let me tell you it is money well spent His car used to pull like a freight train, now it feels like it has the Space Shuttle's solid rocket boosters bolted to it !! No such thing as running out of breath, the only problem is traction. The traction-control light was blinking all the way, even if you hammer it at freeway speeds! Bear in mind that his heads were developed by NOT cutting any corners, ie. all new and top notch parts. Well done bleek All I have to say is Malcolm who ??
Old 02-22-2007, 12:43 PM

2004 E55
THIS THING IS INSANE I went for a intense ride in bleek's 55 tonight and for all of you wondering about the benefits of heads, let me tell you it is money well spent His car used to pull like a freight train, now it feels like it has the Space Shuttle's solid rocket boosters bolted to it !! No such thing as running out of breath, the only problem is traction. The traction-control light was blinking all the way, even if you hammer it at freeway speeds! Bear in mind that his heads were developed by NOT cutting any corners, ie. all new and top notch parts. Well done bleek All I have to say is Malcolm who ??
LOL! Bro the car is ok, there are alot of fast cars out there, but i do have to admit, the heads have made an amazing difference!

Yo, cutting corners is never an option, but what are you trying to say? Do you know any cheap people out there that play the role? Come on bro, be nice, you just don't understand, cutting corners can still make you fast, but just might not make the car last!

See for me i would rather spend $3000 on an authentic part then spend $800 less on a knock off part that hasn't been proven or has the backing of a name brand piece, but then again i have always worked like only the best will do, but that's just me. But i do buy $20 jeans sometimes instead of $350 jeans, but i guess cheaping out on jeans won't make my motor blow up either! LOL!

Guys i have always gone far beyond when it comes to making thing perfect, please do always make thing perfect, but don't be retarded like me and spend like it doesn't matter, take the time and budget properly!
Old 02-22-2007, 02:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 C-Class Sportcoupe
Thumbs up

Awe inspiring. It's great to hear about your positive result.

I found these on ebay if anybody else is interested in building their M113 motor...

http://cgi.ebay.com/MERCEDES-M113-RI...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/MERCEDES-M113-LE...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 02-22-2007, 03:00 PM

CLS 55 AMG, 2002 Chevy Avalanche (w/ NOS) :D
Bleek are you planning on making more of these heads to sell? Or is this a one of a kind for your car deal? If you plan on selling more im VERY Interested. Thanks
Old 02-22-2007, 05:42 PM

2004 E55
On the intercooler setup - is there enough space ? and also do you use the OEM front heat exchanger? ... Victors WIP FMIC looks like it could be a good fit for this setup ...

While the idea of the SLR type coolers is attractive - for me those new I/C's don't do the heads any justice. Just my 2c. I would try and get some OEM SLR coolers for this motor... sorry I know they cost the earth - but those heads deserve better in my opinion.

Running with stock I/C but larger front heat exchanger as per VRUS (or Evosport) would be an interesting comparo vs those SLR type IC's.

The shot earlier of the heads and the headers ... are those the headers you will be running? Any other changes to the exhaust side e.g. cats , mufflers?....
Stevebez, sorry man almost missed your question there.

Your first question, yes! I got plenty of space to add the top mounts on the car, and when i worked on the coolers, i made sure i fit the biggest cores possible in there. I also already have a Front mount on my car as well, so i will have an independent system, with top mounts and front mount!

Not sure what you mean by doesn't do the heads justice? The top mounts i'm using have the highest flowing, most efficient Spearco cores, and i was able to gain back the boost we loose (3-5psi) from the stock core. I haven't had a chance to flow a OEM set of SLR coolers, but i'm sure mine can easily flow just as much if not more then the SLR coolers.

Just running a front mount will never see the gains of top mount style coolers, unless someone is retarded enough to still use the stock cooler(under blower) with the top mounts. You have to remember the surface are of the two top mounts is much greater the the front mount, but like on my set up i have both, so think about the surface area i got when i got top mounts and front!

One more thing i hear alot of talk about modifiing the stock intercooler with a different core to make more power. People that talk about this really don't understand what's going on! See what makes the stock core suck, is because the cores are so limited! You cannot fit a big enough core in that stock location to ever make up for the pressure loss, or cooling efficiency. There is no space, so when you hear people talk about putting a bigger core in there guess what, you've just made the problem worse! The bigger core jammed in such a small space will cause more pressure loss, create more friction and thus cause more heat, so guess what you've just spent how much to make things worse? Smell the coffee guys, do you think the engineers at benz smoke crack? They had to do the top mounts because they reallized how limited the stock core is, so the replaced it and made things more efficient. Now there's probably gonna be someone that tells me about DTM stuff and how they have a different core or some crap like that, guess what it's maxed out, the core is still restrictive, and it's gonna cost piles of money to get something that is only mildly better then our stock core!

Steve, headers, ok i got Kleemann's on there now, but i will be sending the car down to Kooks for a set of step headers, and doing a 3inch system for the car, with four race cats.

Awe inspiring. It's great to hear about your positive result.

I found these on ebay if anybody else is interested in building their M113 motor...

pshek, very observant, but there are many that made the same mistake!

If you go through the early part of the thread, you will find out regular 430/500 casting will physically bolt up to our engines, that's why they post on there will fit 55 engines, but only real 55 castings provide the real performance gains.

The 430/500 castings have different runner shapes and volumes, and also the castings are thinner in certain areas that need to be ported.

Yeah man the results are just from bolting the heads up, still have to wait to put a proper tune on the car and many other things, also i don't even have the race headers bolted up yet, so realistically i'm only seeing maybe 75% of the heads potential.

See bolting on headers or throttle body you can feel a difference, it's not huge, but you can definitley feel it, and that's around 25-30hp. With the heads i just bolted up, the car felt totally different, i mean super clean full pull through out the complete rpm band, felt like bolting up a throttle body times 10!!! The car just keeps pulling, doesn't run out at all!

See my friend that was with me felt my car before, and all he could say was these heads are serious.

I know i spent a small fortune on these heads, but proof is in the pudding, and like my friend had said, no cutting corners, so can you imagine how these heads would be with the proper tune, bigger headers, pulley and intercoolers would be like? WOW!

MafiosoCLS55 drop me a pm!
Old 02-22-2007, 05:49 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Damn Bleek, I want this done so bad! Just need to find time in my schedule to have the heads taken off and sent up to you. Sometimes having a show car has its negatives
Old 02-22-2007, 05:56 PM
Banned

S600TT, R350

Tempting................................. OK, I am starting on 63s here very, very soon.................
Old 02-23-2007, 11:16 AM

Received 20 Likes on 10 Posts
03 E55 AMG
Tranz

Hey Bleek,

What are you planing for the Tranz?

Thanks.
Old 02-23-2007, 11:36 AM

2004 E55
Damn Bleek, I want this done so bad! Just need to find time in my schedule to have the heads taken off and sent up to you. Sometimes having a show car has its negatives
No worries bro, just keep me posted on when you got time, or maybe hunt down another set of castings and just swap them out!

Tempting................................. OK, I am starting on 63s here very, very soon.................
That's what i'm talking about my friend, keep us posted on the progress!

What are you planing for the Tranz?
Finny, i'm sending the tranny out to AMG for the reinforcement, and also new egs module. My friend sent his whole car out there because he wanted his car tuned there, but since my car is staying in North America, i'm just gonna send the tranny out. I know there are guys here that can add the clutch packs, but i would rather AMG people work on the valve body.

Man o man, looks like the field this summer is gonna rock the house! Finny make sure you ship your car up here this summer for the 55 challenge! Seems to me by the looks of things and the research that's being shared we're gonna have a 10 sec field!

Guys whatever info you need please go ahead and ask.
Old 02-23-2007, 12:42 PM

Received 20 Likes on 10 Posts
03 E55 AMG
Save yourself the bux and swap one out of a SL65, just bolts in and is good for 1000nm. This is the same box used in the Maybach and SLR. I don't think you can push that much more torque reliably out of these boxes. What do you wish to achieve with the EGS and Valve body reprogram? The only thing that would be beneficial at the expense of smooth change is to shift kit it via the valve body. Let us all know what AMG is offering you and how much. You can also fit 3 carbon fiber lockup clutches in the converter instead of the two paper ones with some minor mods. Your going to need this option with all that torque upstairs because your mill will cook it 2 seconds flat amongst other things...

Finny, i'm sending the tranny out to AMG for the reinforcement, and also new egs module. My friend sent his whole car out there because he wanted his car tuned there, but since my car is staying in North America, i'm just gonna send the tranny out. I know there are guys here that can add the clutch packs, but i would rather AMG people work on the valve body.
Can't... Steering wheel on the wrong side...

Man o man, looks like the field this summer is gonna rock the house! Finny make sure you ship your car up here this summer for the 55 challenge! Seems to me by the looks of things and the research that's being shared we're gonna have a 10 sec field!
Also... are your new heads bolted to the stroker version or the stock one?

Cheers Mate
Old 02-23-2007, 01:33 PM

2004 E55
Save yourself the bux and swap one out of a SL65, just bolts in and is good for 1000nm. This is the same box used in the Maybach and SLR. I don't think you can push that much more torque reliably out of these boxes. What do you wish to achieve with the EGS and Valve body reprogram? The only thing that would be beneficial at the expense of smooth change is to shift kit it via the valve body. Let us all know what AMG is offering you and how much. You can also fit 3 carbon fiber lockup clutches in the converter instead of the two paper ones with some minor mods. Your going to need this option with all that torque upstairs because your mill will cook it 2 seconds flat amongst other things...
Fin, the problem with jamming a 65 gearbox in is the programming problem, yes it can be done, but the amount of work that takes place is nuts! The input shafts and output shafts will be upgraded, so the torque is not the concern, it is clutch failure which is my concern.

What many fail to understand is i now have to move the power band up, so that i don't break parts, torque is great when you have 40 spline mark williams axles, but with my car, i now shift the torque curve up, so i can get traction and not break parts.

What do i gain from the egs and valvebody? I need the car to shift faster, and engage harder, because of the extra power last thing you need is to have 700lb-tq and have a tranny start to slip, so longivity is a concern, slippage = fried clutch packs!

The cost for this is around 5-6k, and they basically upgrade our tranny's to 65 status but our tranny will shift harder and faster.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:12 PM

04 CLK55, IWC CLS55 AMG(one of 55), 07 Honda CR-V 4WD
Fin, the problem with jamming a 65 gearbox in is the programming problem, yes it can be done, but the amount of work that takes place is nuts! The input shafts and output shafts will be upgraded, so the torque is not the concern, it is clutch failure which is my concern.

What many fail to understand is i now have to move the power band up, so that i don't break parts, torque is great when you have 40 spline mark williams axles, but with my car, i now shift the torque curve up, so i can get traction and not break parts.

What do i gain from the egs and valvebody? I need the car to shift faster, and engage harder, because of the extra power last thing you need is to have 700lb-tq and have a tranny start to slip, so longivity is a concern, slippage = fried clutch packs!

The cost for this is around 5-6k, and they basically upgrade our tranny's to 65 status but our tranny will shift harder and faster.
Are you doing M1/M2 mod? or a complete tranny upgrade? I got mine done at MKB and I like it.
Old 03-05-2007, 05:09 PM

2004 E55
I broke the dyno!

Hey guys sorry about the long lay off with the car, been going through a death in the family, so my head hasn't been in the right place, plus the weather has been real bad. I haven't even had a chance to deliver the car to Brandon, as he was waiting for it, but i finally had a chance to get to the dyno today!

So here goes, first off i don't think it was meant for me to get the car to the dyno! But before we move ahead, my car in colorado made around 580hp at the crank, so i assumed i would be around 620-630hp back in toronto.

I get the car on the dyno(dynojet) get her all hooked up and the first thing that screwed up was no cooling fan! So i got nothing blowing on the front of the car.

I figured the car had a chance to cool off, so i went ahead and did the first pull. We got the car upto 3700rpm in 4th and i let it hang, as soon as it up shifted to 5th i let off.

I hop out of the car, and i noticed on the tv screen inside the dyno room froze at 6000rpm, i go into the office, and there *******g computer went for a ****! Everything locked up on the computer. So i ran back into the dyno room and started writing everything down that i could see on the screen:

temp: 67.91F
Humidity: 6%
Peak HP: 578.23 @ 5100
Peak TQ: 626.78 @ 4300

The Air fuel dropped at from 11-1 @ 5000 to off the chart rich at 5300!!!!!!!
The dyno froze at 6000rpm so no more readings.

The car was so rich a buddy of mine watched the black smoke come out, that's why the peak number was at 5000rpm, as anything after that, the car just kept dumping more fuel in!

They turned off the computer and tried turning it back on, but all they got was a blank screen.

So i know it's not a proper chart or a proper pull, but at least you get an idea how much jam my car makes from my heads and cam combo.

Car was making around 630hp @ crank, now at 17% loss my car is making 696hp running so rich it went off the charts, just think about how much more the car has if we had a proper tune on it with the correct A/F, and actually fan blowing on the front of the car, man my K&N airfilters must have almost collapsed on themselves. I was talking with Brandon, and he told me he's never ever seen one of these cars ever run ultra lean, you have to be a complete monkey to ever get one of these cars to ever run lean.

The car is gonna go down to Brandon, and i'll have him correct everything, so if anything i am more then happy knowing my car makes 700hp and i haven't put the intercoolers, TB, nitrous, or done the tranny upgrade, the car should make some serious jam.

If you guys got any questions please let me know, but i hope this is an indication of just how much potential there is in these cars, and just how good the fuel system is to make power.

Next episode we'll see how the car runs after she gets back from colorado!
Old 03-06-2007, 03:14 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Hey guys, let us all be friends
Old 03-06-2007, 03:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 E 55
Originally Posted by vraa
Hey guys, let us all be friends
Does erasing the post's magically make that come true ?
Old 03-06-2007, 04:02 PM

2004 E55
vraa, thank you!
Old 03-06-2007, 04:28 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by rflow306
Does erasing the post's magically make that come true ?
No it doesn't, but both parties involved wanted it gone in order to keep the thread on the right track
Old 03-06-2007, 05:06 PM
Banned

hey bleek. could you answer my question on how you had 630 crank hp but then figured in driveline losses of 17%. was that just a typo? thanks, just trying to learn.
Old 03-06-2007, 06:01 PM

2004 E55
NagsHD, no problem my friend, i spoke about the 17% because i the car was making 578rwhp so i added 17% drivetrain loss to the 578 to come up with 696hp at the crank. My bad man, i should have been a bit more clear about that.

SteveBez, to answer your question from before, i did not measure the IAT's as this was a spur of the moment run to the dyno, so i did not bring my DAS or any other equipment with me, but your right, the car was ready to melt down! LOL!

Also your question about if my car had a custom map on it. Yes. The is a Kleemann K4 car, so i'm guessing the tune it has choose to dump fuel instead of shutting off the blower.

There have been a few pm's about what is actually done with the car, so here's a quick list.

Kleemann K4 package:
-80mm TB
-headers & exhaust (4 hi-flow cats)
-bigger pulley(Kleemann one, not my custom one)
-cams
-ecu tune
-johnson pump

What i have added since:
-Fully ported race heads (custom valves, springs, and all brand new valvetrain)
-custom ground camshaft taylored to the flow of the head
-Evo sport front mount cooler
-custom fabricated tubular toe-links

Next on the list:
-SLR style Top mount intercoolers
-Larger TB
-Different custom pulley(maybe depending on how she reacts on the dyno)
-Transmission upgrade (clutch packs, valvebody, egs module)
-custom ecu tune
-custom nitrous plate system
-1 7/8" full length Kooks race headers
-3inch exhaust

That should cover everything i think.

Here's a pic of the hot rod.
Attached Thumbnails *** 55 Heads Project ***-rear.jpg  
Old 04-26-2007, 10:03 PM

2004 E55
Hey guys it's been awhile and i haven't had a chance to post to much, as i have been going through a lot of families deaths, it has really taken it's toll on me, but i gotta keep my head up.

Just a few updates, finished quite a few sets of heads now, as the results have been truly amazing, the other guys i did the heads for have gotten fantastic results also.

I myself have changed my heads as well, because i found a super rare odd ball set of castings that have smaller Combustion Chambers from the factory, so i took advantage of the extra compression ratio! My car is all buttoned back up, and really is gonna go down to Colorado this time!

But i do have some concerns! There has been alot of talk about this Malcom guy and scams! I have recieved some e-mails from people from the board saying they are getting my heads or heads done from the same shop and so on! Listen up!

IF YOU DIDN'T GET THEM FROM ME THEY ARE NOT MY HEADS!!!

I don't like scammers and i don't like liars!

I also caught someone on here pulling another scam, telling members here they can get heads professionally done for them!

A) This person knows nothing about engines, porting or CF
B) Just like malcom lies about this and that, talks about engineers and such, but has a butcher shop that no one in Toronto will work with, yet he's gonna offer work from these people to members that own Mercedes!

I got some pics of the butchered heads he was gonna offer to the public, but before i move on, i am not it the cylinder head business, and i used to be a fabricator, so i can care less who gets rich off what, but i HATE seeing scammers talk a big talk to reel people in and scam them by talking about engineers, and crap! But none of the things he talks about is ever done or bolted up on his own car!

Check out these pics of the porting he offers to people!

In the first pic, check out the area i circled! The little bump that is almost ground off is an oil passage!!! The bump is almost ground off and if you look at the pic they haven't even finiahed gasket matching let alone started polishing the runner yet! What do you think is gonna happen once it is finished and you add heat to a paper thin oil passage?

Now the second pic is also killer! Check out the waves in the runners! It's even more wavey when you see it in person! Last time i checked wavey runners do not make power!

See this is why you don't have people that don't know what they are doing to port heads, but the problem is people fall into his trap when he starts telling them engineers are doing this and experts are doing that! Even funnier is these heads were at a friends shop(works on domestics) to get flowed! What expert cylinder head porter doesn't use a flowbench! More to come, seems like more malcoms everyday!
Attached Thumbnails *** 55 Heads Project ***-scamrus1.jpg   *** 55 Heads Project ***-scamrus2.jpg  
Old 04-26-2007, 10:07 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Sorry to hear about your family. If you need anything let me know.

Did you ever get a chance to see how much hp a car gains with your port and polish?

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: *** 55 Heads Project ***